• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'll get to posting later today, hopefully, have took go took the doctor's.

Thanks :) Hm mostly chronic stuff to be honest. Had to cancel today, probably go next week. :)

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post this weekend, spent the whole yesterday cooking for this week v.v I should be able to reply before sleeping tonight though, hopefully!

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post this weekend, spent the whole yesterday cooking for this week v.v I should be able to reply before sleeping tonight though, hopefully!
alright :) whenever you have the time

Post ahoy. Not terribly exciting, but it gets things moving.

Posted :3 Made sure to make it NUMBER ONE PRIORITY as soon as I got to my room. Now I can chillax.

*bobs head to moosic*

Reactions: Effort
Also, I'll try to get a post for Alicia in soonish.

I'm feeling realtively awful today so i'm not sure if I'm gonna get a post out
but for when I do write that post @Kagayours how much do you want actually healed on Darius? Zito's going to focus on his ear drums specifically

I'm feeling realtively awful today so i'm not sure if I'm gonna get a post out
but for when I do write that post @Kagayours how much do you want actually healed on Darius? Zito's going to focus on his ear drums specifically
o_o" I'unno. I guess that's for you and Darius to decide based on what you feel like Zito's skill level is.

What I would do in your situation is that you write a post saying that Zito attempts to heal him, and then Effort gets the final word on whether or not it works.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Yes, then perhaps she can react to the new person and Darius will do the same. He'll have his hearing back but his equilibrium might still be messed up.