Reactions: AnimeLover_Princess
I'm assuming this Omnibus RP is more community driven than most, given it's nature, so you might get away with it. Still, running 3 RPs at once is kinda crazy.
Haaaah and then there's also the fact that I'm going back to school in a month. And I'll also have a job then. ;w;

Edit: OH AND I'LL TECHNICALLY BE RUNNING FOUR RP'S IF OMNIBUS GETS OFF THE GROUND so yeah. o_o"

(The fourth one's closed to new players which is why I don't advertise it in my sig or anything.)

Last edited:
Haaaah and then there's also the fact that I'm going back to school in a month. And I'll also have a job then. ;w;
Today it has been confirmed that Kaga has a severe case of masochism. Take notes, students; it is not often that you see such fine a specimen.

Today it has been confirmed that Kaga has a severe case of masochism. Take notes, students; it is not often that you see such fine a specimen.
I believe the terms you're searching for are "workaholic" and "very overactive imagination".

I believe the terms you're searching for are "workaholic" and "very overactive imagination".
That too, that too. Note that these symptoms often go hand in hand *corrects glasses, scribbling some stuff on a piece of paper*.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
"Highly motivated individual"?

"Could stand to take a coffee break"?

"Likes thinking ~creatively~"?

:P

GOOD NEWS IS, during the school year I'll be working as a computer lab assistant -- answering people's questions about how to technology and all that -- which means that I'll likely have a fair amount of downtime while I'm on the clock, because I won't really need to do anything until people come to me with questions. And there will probably be days when the computer lab is practically empty.

Which not only means that a good number of work hours can go towards doing my homework or possibly even RP stuff, it also means that I'll be getting paid $9.75 an hour to do just that. :P

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
"Highly motivated individual"?

"Could stand to take a coffee break"?

"Likes thinking ~creatively~"?

:P
Uh, yeah, all of those will do. XD

Did I ever tell you guys about the time when I noticed that my roommate had this look on their face like they were sort of concerned about something

and also like they had something they wanted to say

and so I was awkwardly like,

"Can I help you...?"

And then they looked at me,

with this totally serious expression,

and they said

"What are the lyrics to Penny Lane?"

Apparently this was bothering them for quite a while. Their mind could only be put at ease by asking the local Beatles expert.

I'm just... I'm just amused that that was a thing that happened.

I should go to bed.

I legitimately just bit down on my phone.

Turns out, biscuits on the right, phone on the left.

Well, that's my signal for sleep.

I'm sorry, but I think I'll actually have to withdraw from this. :( I was so excited, but life is just too busy with school starting up and all that.

I'm sorry, but I think I'll actually have to withdraw from this. :( I was so excited, but life is just too busy with school starting up and all that.
That's alright, I understand. Good luck with school. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
OOPS DID I SAY I'D HAVE THAT IC READY IN A FEW DAYS? MY BAD I MEANT RIGHT NOW

@Neobullseye @Fancy Turtle @Luma @Jessikka @Mahariel @Eruantien @Ythania @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

That being said, before you all jump in, I'd like to post a few reminders and disclaimers...
  1. I'd like you all to re-read the rules list on the OP. The rules related to IC posting especially are very important. It is by keeping track of these sorts of things that I've managed to have so many long-lived RP's, so I'd love for all of that to keep working smoothly.
  2. My opening post was long. Yours does not have to be. Bear in mind that I posted an introduction not only for Clay, but for Ace -- the important GMPC who'll be very important to this opening scene. I'm not expecting massive paragraphs from you guys (although you're welcome to write long posts if you want to). So long as you can introduce your character and either interact with something that's already happening or make yourself available for interaction with someone else, you'll be fine.
  3. You may have noticed that I didn't post for Tawny. That's because the post felt fairly long and crowded already, so, I'll wait and write an intro post for Tawny after I've seen some posts from some of you folks -- as she'll have more options for interaction at that point. :P
  4. This post starts in the early afternoon. Please don't write an opening post that has your character waking up at the start of their day. :P
And... I feel like I'm forgetting something, but, that's about it. o_o Let me know if you have any questions! ^^

And as for @AIHallowRose and @Gwazi Magnum and anyone else who wanted to join but doesn't have a CS in yet -- don't worry, you still have plenty of time to join. I doubt this IC will move super-fast. ^^"

Edit: Oh right, colors! >< The decision to give my characters dialogue colors was sort of a last-minute one, soooo admittedly, they weren't thought out super well. Let me know if the colors are sucky for anyone and I'll change them.

Last edited:
I'm so excited for this!

Reactions: Kagayours
Name: Illyana Cross
Race:Human
Persuasion: Wand
Element: Water
Zodiac Sign:Leo
Appearance: Illyana is a tall pale human standing at 5'10. Long red hair wraps around her face and tends to have a mind of its own, sometimes sticking out in every direction. Under the wild mess of hair that is sometimes braided lays bright green eyes and soft features. She hides a rather curvy and athletic build under a long black cloak.
Bio: Illyana was raised in a larger city by her parents. It became apparent at a young age that Illyana had a natural talent for Magic although she had little control of it. The first time she lost control it was relatively harmless. During a squabble with her mother she slammed her fist onto a wall causing ice to form on the wall. The ice melted as her anger was replaced with surprise. After that incident her parents hired a tutor to help her gain control of her magic but she would often doddle in her studies. While attempting to learn how to attack with her abilities she lost control of her powers yet again and ice crystals began to trail up her arm from her finger tips. Other than some minor frost bite she was unharmed. Through her tutors teaching she began to control her magic but never fully. Later in her lessons she became over confident in her abilities trying to form an ice wall far beyond her abilities. After several failed attempts in a fit of rage she flung up a large ice wall which sprung out of control and froze a large portion of her tutors library. Seconds later it shattered sending sharp shards of ice in every direction. After the ice wall fiasco she has abandoned her studies in favor of traveling which had brought her to Atvance.

Weapons/Combat abilities: A double edge straight sword and two daggers hidden on her belt.

Ice wall: A Wall of ice usually used to block attacks or hide her escape. Although arrows will stick in the wall it can be broken easily with brute force or melted with fire. It naturally decays within a few minutes or when she strays too far from it.

Ice Shell: A purely defensive ability that allows her to case in herself in ice. She can stay alive within as long as she has the energy to put out the magic. It is slightly harder to destroy with brute force since it is thicker than ice wall but is still susceptible to fire.

Water walk: She can stride across the surface of water by using magic to create a 'shelf' of water beneath her feet. Can only used to cross smaller bodies of water or rivers.

Please let me know if this needs adjustment or more detail.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Luma