Aldertree Institute for the Magically Distressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The transformation into the tiger seems a bit sudden, but-...alright, I suppose.

I'll get a post up now FOR SURE.

Reactions: Vaila
Well that was the reason her claws were out. She get's very antsy around new people, and she doesn't trust herself, the more nervous she gets, the quicker she is to slide into her curse. That is the way I designed her.

Ah, sorry, it wasn't immediately noticeable. I see it now - thanks for the explanation.

Either way, you've scared the slits out of a little boy. xD

Ah, sorry, it wasn't immediately noticeable. I see it now - thanks for the explanation.

Either way, you've scared the slits out of a little boy. xD
It's fine, she will get better, eventually, and yes, she probably did.

Mhm, things are moving very quickly; personally I'm going to wait until someone approaches Roo in his room. I believe we should also wait for @Vaila though, if this escalates any more then it's impossible the staff and Dr Mayhew -dont- get involved.

I love how promptly we jumped into the story though, sometimes you get a lot of buildup for the main part - the curses - when in reality, if they were controllable, the characters wouldn't have come to the institute in the first place.

Also, is there a cast list somewhere? It'd be useful for easy research into character appearance and details on the curses.

Last edited:
I am going to wait for some more people to respond so it's not just us.

I am going to wait for some more people to respond so it's not just us.
Fair enough. As it stands though, I think @Vaila is the only one who can. I knocked myself out, and took out Meldito in the process. Roo and maddie are housing in roos room, and as far as I could tell, no one else is posting in the rp right now

Fair enough. As it stands though, I think @Vaila is the only one who can. I knocked myself out, and took out Meldito in the process. Roo and maddie are housing in roos room, and as far as I could tell, no one else is posting in the rp right now
Every time I start a reply, someone posts or I get pulled away from my computer xD I'm gonna make it so that Dr Mayhew and Clo come downstairs in the next post.

Every time I start a reply, someone posts or I get pulled away from my computer xD I'm gonna make it so that Dr Mayhew and Clo come downstairs in the next post.
Sorry, i tend to run away with a story a lot once i like it, and it gets hard to hold back posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Red Rabbit
it's fine by me, since Alex will be somewhat immobilized for a bit, kind of. Someone may want to buy a lot of red meat.

I think this scene is pretty much over now; I'm hoping the staff intervene and resolve the issue, calm Meldito and Alex down, clean the place up...maybe a timeskip to a new part of the day like dinner time where the patients can start properly meeting each other without sporadically turning into big cats. I feel we need to progress now, before we're stuck in the first 'moving in' phase for weeks on end.

I think this scene is pretty much over now; I'm hoping the staff intervene and resolve the issue, calm Meldito and Alex down, clean the place up...maybe a timeskip to a new part of the day like dinner time where the patients can start properly meeting each other without sporadically turning into big cats. I feel we need to progress now, before we're stuck in the first 'moving in' phase for weeks on end.

I think this is actually a pretty good idea, but I might be biased since my character is gonna be passed out for a bit.

I think this is actually a pretty good idea, but I might be biased since my character is gonna be passed out for a bit.
I believe both your character, @conman2163 s character and @IceQueen 's character will all be passed out for a bit - hence why I suggested it. I presume me and @Red Rabbit could incorporate the time skip into our next post.

@Ythania @IceQueen

I believe a timeskip could be a very good idea, as it would take care of everything in a neat way.

I apologise if I kinda godmodded there.... I just wanted to sum everything up that I could so we could move on!

Reactions: Gateman
Looks good, I'll let others post, considering Alex would probably arrive close to last, since she almost hurt all of them.

Reactions: Vaila
I apologise if I kinda godmodded there.... I just wanted to sum everything up that I could so we could move on!

I like the idea that Clo is temporarily immune to Gideon's curse. It gives him someone who can work with him without immediately getting knocked out or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.