Aldertree Institute for the Magically Distressed.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on and off.... Though for now I have a temporary connection (well at least until this coffee shop closes in about 45 minutes) so I'm going to try and get a post up.
I remember those days, it sucks not having stable internet. Hell, I had to steal net from my in-laws next door until I could wire my current house for net connection because the previous owner took the previous connections and wires. Thieving bastard...

Gah, this wait is killing me.

So..... we still gonna keep going in this rp?

I suppose we should, I would like to

I don't want to give it up either, but at the same time, our GM seems to be MIA

She was last on saturday

I'm back! I'm back! Sorry sorry! I'll work on a post now :) I apologise for the extensive wait, but you know how life gets.

Alright, I eagerly await your next post.

Reactions: Vaila
I'm afraid I moved on to other RPs now, and I am unable to continue going. Thanks for the fun!

I'll keep going for a while (though now that the wife pointed out the stars by peoples' names, I'm suddenly realizing I rp with a lot of minors...)

Wait, jeez I just realized that. I'll keep going, but im going to wait until a few more people have posted to post again, particularly since no one said anything about Meldito's absence, so he'll just be staying there for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.