Aldertree Institute for the Magically Distressed.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I wait for @Red Rabbit to respond to Roo, or just do a Gideon post? I have an idea about what to do to get the point across a bit better, but don't wanna be rude

I...honestly don't know what to reply with at this point. I was rather hoping I wouldn't have to throw all my cards down at once and reveal things one bit at a time, but it's looking like Roo will have to (perhaps inadvertently) reveal what growing up with a bitter, resentful and magic-hating father will do to your perspective of witches and wizards. Which is a shame, because I was hoping to reveal that later. PLOT.

Eh, I'll wait for @Red Rabbit to reply first.

Last edited:
I...honestly don't know what to reply with at this point. I was rather hoping I wouldn't have to throw all my cards down at once and reveal things one bit at a time, but it's looking like Roo will have to (perhaps inadvertently) reveal what growing up with a bitter, resentful and magic-hating father will do to your perspective of witches and wizards. Which is a shame, because I was hoping to reveal that later. PLOT.

Eh, I'll wait for @Red Rabbit to reply first.
Or you could have him run away for a bit, or feign illness. Or I could edit it so I don't push him so much. If you need me to change things, I don't mind

Or you could have him run away for a bit, or feign illness. Or I could edit it so I don't push him so much. If you need me to change things, I don't mind
He wouldn't be able run away since he just said he wouldn't want to be left alone. Feigning illness would work better though, or maybe he just...doesn't trust Gideon and the Warlock enough to approach.

It's nothing serious, mind you, I just need time to think it over.

He wouldn't be able run away since he just said he wouldn't want to be left alone. Feigning illness would work better though, or maybe he just...doesn't trust Gideon and the Warlock enough to approach.

It's nothing serious, mind you, I just need time to think it over.
If you like, you always have my ear if you wanna brainstorm

Hey guys, so I started a new Rp last night called A.I. Am Yours!. If you don't mind, would you give it a look and see if you'd like to join?

Sorry if I'm not allowed to advertise here, but I figured it might be fun and, well, I dig you guys.

SO i've kind of hit a wall on where I want to go with Meldito. Now I wanted him to be more open for a bit, but given Meldito's peculiar circumstances and previous history with magic, I can't really keep him IC and have him trapsing about with the warlock. Suggestions anyone? Otherwise i'll just have to sit and brainstorm all by my lonesome.

SO i've kind of hit a wall on where I want to go with Meldito. Now I wanted him to be more open for a bit, but given Meldito's peculiar circumstances and previous history with magic, I can't really keep him IC and have him trapsing about with the warlock. Suggestions anyone? Otherwise i'll just have to sit and brainstorm all by my lonesome.

If you're truly stuck, rethink your approach. You may have created a character that is incompatible with the RP by making him so nervous; perhaps tone down his nerves? Maybe look at the causes and alter them? From what I can tell, you're having difficulty interacting with the others.

Perhaps the best way to go about it is to make a new character whilst you step back and think over it.

If you're truly stuck, rethink your approach. You may have created a character that is incompatible with the RP by making him so nervous; perhaps tone down his nerves? Maybe look at the causes and alter them? From what I can tell, you're having difficulty interacting with the others.

Perhaps the best way to go about it is to make a new character whilst you step back and think over it.
This is actually really great advice. Anyone who gets stuck should keep this in mind

• Thank You
Reactions: Ythania
While it is good advice, I don't necessarily want to scrap the character, so it may call for a bit of a tone down of nerves. It may be a time thing of course though, so i'll stick it out for now, after all, he hasn't even gotten into the second day yet. Well then, I suppose I do the thing that I wanted to avoid doing if possible.

I wait.

Whose turn is it at the moment? Do we need another post from the GM, or?

I think a new post from the GM would be good.

Quick question, would we perhaps be in need of a villainous witch soon? If so, I don't mind taking on the role; I've been told I write a good villain

I think a new post from the GM would be good.
I'm working on a post, but my internet has gone to hell over the last couple of days. I am working on one though so I ask that ya'll be a little patient.

Quick question, would we perhaps be in need of a villainous witch soon? If so, I don't mind taking on the role; I've been told I write a good villain
Yes, eventually we will need villains but I wanted to really get this RP off the ground before we went there xD

I am still around as well, I'd imagine that Vaila's internet has still gone to hell though, so we may not see a post for a while yet

I'm on and off.... Though for now I have a temporary connection (well at least until this coffee shop closes in about 45 minutes) so I'm going to try and get a post up.

Status
Not open for further replies.