2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Shinku is weird. Emo guy?

Also, @Rads . I don't mean to be that person (again) but you did that thing again. I'm happy you are moving forward but I think that post is kinda brief and confusing. How did Mami waste anyone's time? Why is Rain so annoyed? It helps if you elaborate a little on some things. A sentence or two per character isn't exactly helpful and way below the requirement even if Scarlet isn't counting as far as I know. Our Scarlethime is very fair very kind and somewhat lenient. Let's not take advantage of that too much.

^^^^
Yes, officer, this post right here is just too perfect.
#EnoughWithTheGMAbuse

• According to Plan
Reactions: xLarius
Also, [IMG alt="Rads"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/25/25923.jpg?1503794289[/IMG] Rads . I don't mean to be that person (again) but you did that thing again. I'm happy you are moving forward but I think that post is kinda brief and confusing. How did Mami waste anyone's time? Why is Rain so annoyed? It helps if you elaborate a little on some things. A sentence or two per character isn't exactly helpful and way below the requirement even if Scarlet isn't counting as far as I know. Our Scarlethime is very fair very kind and somewhat lenient. Let's not take advantage of that too much.
^^^^
View attachment 179622
#EnoughWithTheGMAbuse
@Rads, I don't have any requirements on post length, but I think it's more like in order to get more from the characters, it would be nicer to have more detail in the posts. And like Icey says, elaborating on some things would help clarify. It can be a bit hard to get closer to the characters and pair them up with others when we don't know much about them. If you ever need any help, you can always ask. I'm totally willing to help sort out your thoughts.

Last edited:
Also, [IMG alt="Rads"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/25/25923.jpg?1503794289[/IMG] Rads . I don't mean to be that person (again) but you did that thing again. I'm happy you are moving forward but I think that post is kinda brief and confusing. How did Mami waste anyone's time? Why is Rain so annoyed? It helps if you elaborate a little on some things. A sentence or two per character isn't exactly helpful and way below the requirement even if Scarlet isn't counting as far as I know. Our Scarlethime is very fair very kind and somewhat lenient. Let's not take advantage of that too much.
^^^^
View attachment 179622
#EnoughWithTheGMAbuse
@Rads, I don't have any requirements on post length, but I think it's more like in order to get more from the characters, it would be nicer to have more detail in the posts. And like Icey says, elaborating on some things would help clarify. It can be a bit hard to get closer to the characters and pair them up with others when we don't know much about them. If you ever need any help, you can always ask. I'm totally willing to help sort our your thoughts.
Also it'd be very lovely if instead of clicking, "Reply", you use the @{insertname} symbol instead since it's cleaner, and it'd be nice if you clearly stated up above or whatever, the location they're at. (I think Scarlet made that a rule but I can't be too sure?)

Reactions: Iceydaze
it'd be nice if you clearly stated up above or whatever, the location they're at. (I think Scarlet made that a rule but I can't be too sure?)
Oh, yes. I did in order to make that easier for everyone to know where the characters are at. I forgot about that one.

In short, Rads, it would be really nice if you can give us posts we don't have the need to struggle to understand. I think I said this before, but your posts are the only ones I have a really hard time to understand. It just that sometimes you just say things that either are irrelevant or just way too random to catch up.

I prefer to wait longer for a well-written post than reading something that just feels like a stab to my brain.

Am I being too harsh? Is this something that only happens to me? Don't do drugs, my children.

Yikes i didn't realize there were so many ooc for me till this morning when scar pmed me, as i said to scarlet in the reply pm was not fullly sure what to put in the post so i kept it brief, i'm open to ideas, ruby is annoyed because she hates having her time wasted and rain is worried if this is not nipped in the bud events like this will keep happening that doesn't mean he's right. I'll also try and put peoples names down more that's a bad habbit i need to break.

Last edited:
Going to post after that. I'm also working on other posts. Busy bee as always.

Reactions: ScarletNova
I posted. Wanted to interact with Akemi and Lucinda but they have this collab thing going on so I decided against it.

Accelerator trying to kill Shinku by dressing up one of the best waifus.

" D... Do I really not have that much presence?"

Someone please give her a hug or notice her. She puts those great skills to use and all but she's just too cute to go unnoticed. Especially in that outfit. Griselda best maid.

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
Griselda: Everything is going according to keikaku. 😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Griselda mood be like:

I'm working with Rads on that post, but it seems our time on isn't matching so it might take us a few days.

Last edited:
Shione couldn't help but think whether Akemi had intended for this to happen. Was this some sort of clever scheme to not only charm Lucinda's heart but also expose Keita's ugly side to the girl?

No, Shione. He's much too soft for that not cunning enough xD

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
PLOT TWIST

Lucinda turns out to be a bad bitch that loves playing with Keita and Akemi hearts. Now, she's planning to make them fight to the death for her "love". Will our poor men realize this soon or too late?

Stick around and don't miss the next episode of "Evil Lolis: Boom! You Didn't Saw This Coming!" next week.