2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
Hol' up...

RADS POSTED SOMETHING WITH MORE THAN 5 SENTENCES!?

THE END IS NEAR! REPENT FOR YOUR SINS! YIZUS IS COMING!!!

Hol' up...

LOL sarky git, hmm so tempted to sink myuki's ship *rubs hands together*

Reactions: Iceydaze
Hol' up...

Keep dreaming, son. You will only fail in vain, but, boy, I will be laughing at your misery for ages. Hue hue hue~ ALREADY LAUGHING, BIH!

Hol' up...

Keep dreaming, son. You will only fail in vain, but, boy, I will be laughing at your misery for ages. Hue hue hue~ ALREADY LAUGHING, BIH!
LOL we'll see, Ruby has her own set of charms.

Its not about who has the bigger set of melons but of whether they're big enough for Ryu to actually notice or care.

I mean he's kinda dense.

Hol' up...

LOL we'll see, Ruby has her own set of charms.

Its not about who has the bigger set of melons but of whether they're big enough for Ryu to actually notice or care.

I mean he's kinda dense.
LOL very true he is and Ruby isn't bashful guys looking at her can, if anything she would roll with it with a little teasing unless in a bad mood.

Shes literally always in a bad mood tho. Hagu was her good mood.
Ouch I admit she is a real grump for the most part.,but in fairness no holes in the walls etc

Oooof! This Rads should really start reading his posts before hitting that Reply button. XD

Also, no. Miyuki also has a nice set of melons, but Ryu is not that kind of guy... Well, maybe a lily, but just like a Icey says, he's kind of dense. XD

Sorry no sorry, but I don't like Ruby that much. She's like a grumpy cat nobody really likes.

DOUBLE OOF!

Shinku knows Ruby's pain from personal experience
I don't know what you mean. A lot of people IRL finds me a really likable person for no reason. So, the joke's on ya. Maybe you're the one that feels her as you know how it feels? 🤔

Oh... Well damn... Oof?

• Sympathy & Compassion
Oooof! This Rads should really start reading his posts before hitting that Reply button. XD

Also, no. Miyuki also has a nice set of melons, but Ryu is not that kind of guy... Well, maybe a lily, but just like a Icey says, he's kind of dense. XD

Sorry no sorry, but I don't like Ruby that much. She's like a grumpy cat nobody really likes.

DOUBLE OOF!
LOL I was talking about punching holes in the wall, also I don't like myuki that much, most of her personality traits get on my nerves. Also, I don't think it's unfair to be grumpy given the life she has had. Also, she is trying to be nicer and be more likable by coming along to help find him, the old her wouldn't have bothered.

Last edited:
So far, she has not acted nice, so I'm afraid I still don't like her. Deal with it, move on.

Miyuki is just an innocent soul that's scared for life thanks to her lame aunts. She just need Ryu to show everything is going to be okay, and thar things are not that bad outside of her box. O vO b

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DANAsaur
So far, she has not acted nice, so I'm afraid I still don't like her. Deal with it, move on.

Miyuki is just an innocent soul that's scared for life thanks to her lame aunts. She just need Ryu to show everything is going to be okay, and thar things are not that bad outside of her box. O vO b
Ruby could have rolled over and let things keep going downhill but she chooses to get stronger and smarter so sorry no sympathy from me, sure Ruby is not the nicest but I wouldn't say all it is without reason, not everyone molly coddles those they care about. Also even though she wants to understand the love she's not going to overly strain her self to get it. I've said my piece so now I'm moving on because i don't want this to get ott.