2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
So, yeah, I'm about to post for Ryu and Alex, but I'm kind of stuck to what to react. I know Alex can obviously react to Reina and the Blonde Singer dude with hidden feelings for Reina, but what about a Ryu? I antes him to go after Keita and maybe tell him sorry for encouraging him to go all hard for Lucinda after finding out what happened between them in the kitchen.
It's up to you what you want to do, but Haruhi is telling everyone that they are going to go out to bring Keita back anyway. So, they can go with them. And just because this is happening doesn't mean other things still can't happen as well.

I see. Thanks for the tip!

So, yeah, I'm about to post for Ryu and Alex, but I'm kind of stuck to what to react. I know Alex can obviously react to Reina and the Blonde Singer dude with hidden feelings for Reina, but what about a Ryu? I antes him to go after Keita and maybe tell him sorry for encouraging him to go all hard for Lucinda after finding out what happened between them in the kitchen.

Keita's already gone

Ryu can lead the way with Haruhi since he's so eager to go. Just get his number and spam him with texts and calls. He also has the sweet puff beside him worrying over her cats. He wouldnt just abandon her, would he? Nothing says you cant do a short post for him this time around. Short can be sweet too. uwu
@Shinku⭐Kun

Edit: I mean we do have Alex on this roster.

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
So I talked to @Kurogane86 and I decided to contain my hype for this one and instead let things play out. I assume that I could at the very least help in locating Keita by using her resources.

Low key we all just need to hunt down Keita... Search and Destroy style.

Oh, wait, we need him alive. Never mind, then.

"The Blonde Singer dde with hidden feelings for Reina" wow lmao that description tho

I mean, excuse you! He has a name and it's Mami. And Reina is his enemy who happens to be his fan, he couldn't possibly like her

Everyone wants to go after Keita and low-key Mami is like "okay, but we are going to have desert too right?"

@MaryGold
Hush... I forgot his name, okay? And when somebody says that they might like someone, that is having hidden feelings for that person.

The boy is just another typical Tsundere. Alex and him will be such good friends. XD

Hey! Fun fact, guys:

This roleplay has been active for 1 year, 5 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days!!!

Woop woop! Take out your drinks and let's have toast, bois! Let have a cold one with the boys!!! (oh, the girls can come too...)

Why all of these odd numbers? Just let us know at the two year mark. @Shinku⭐Kun
Why are you always taking the FUN in FUN, Icey? I will... Cry... And that will make you the villain, and so, the world will be against you.

HA! Wonderful play, I'm a right, bois?

You are not fun.

Me seeing you bullies laughing at my pain...

large.jpg

"I thought they were my friends..."

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: xLarius
I'll work on Ruri's post later this week. RPs are finally coming back to life. Funny how they do that around the same time.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
I'll work on Ruri's post later this week. RPs are finally coming back to life. Funny how they do that around the same time.
Reina has a far more dangerous imagination than Ryu XD