2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
@DANAsaur , do you mind if Ryunosuke begins to have a lot of interactions with Miyuki. I just feel that they haven't been together properly.

AND I'M NOT LETTING THAT SHIP SINK!

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Innocent Me: "Ah, I'm ready to finally develop a romantic yet friendly plot for Ryu and Miyuki!"

My Wild Side kicking after seeing Miyuki's body features, colorized:180146

Hey everyone. So Rads and I are still working on his post. Meanwhile, he decided to delete his old one while we're working on it. But since we aren't on at the same times, it's kind of slow. Feel free to post instead of waiting on us.

• According to Plan
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Working on it, Hime!

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
Hey everyone. So Rads and I are still working on his post. Meanwhile, he decided to delete his old one while we're working on it. But since we aren't on at the same times, it's kind of slow. Feel free to post instead of waiting on us.
*falls over twitching* but jokes aside i think i'm a lot closer this time.

Not close enough, lil' bitch.

Not close enough, lil' bitch.
I'm going to send you a dead cat mahaha but jokes aside, I'm starting to get my flow and such back.

That's wrong even for you, a Rads.

Reactions: Rads and xLarius
Nothing bad about sending people dead cats. People gotta eat.

It's just gross

Nothing bad about sending people dead cats. People gotta eat.

It's just gross
I usually don't deserve bad things to people, but there's always an exception. So, fuck you, Icey. I just hope that next time you go out of your home, you get hit by a bus.

...well, this got a bit intense. Let's not send dead cats to anyone or let anyone get hit by a bus. We don't need to lose more members.

...well, this got a bit intense. Let's not send dead cats to anyone or let anyone get hit by a bus. We don't need to lose more members.
Hime... You don't know the real Icey. The Icey you see here is just an act. In reality, she's like the incarnation of a really mean and evil god. She has been bullying me for no reason...

Well, not actually bullying, but, um... She's really mean and evil.

Hime... You don't know the real Icey. The Icey you see here is just an act. In reality, she's like the incarnation of a really mean and evil god. She has been bullying me for no reason...

Well, not actually bullying, but, um... She's really mean and evil.
I won't let anyone be mean here, so you'll be fine.

Me when Scarlet-hime viciously attacks me with love and affection, colorized and Korean version:

To be fair, he literally started it and told me to fight back when I wouldn't take him seriously.

Now he whines because he can't win. tsk tsk

More like, I can stop laughing at your hate, bro. Not my fault I'm this great and you just jealous.