2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Hello. I don't know if anyone remembers me but I'm back and well.. I was wondering if I can join this rp? If it wasn't too late

Hello. I don't know if anyone remembers me but I'm back and well.. I was wondering if I can join this rp? If it wasn't too late
Of course we remember you. You can join.

Posted! Sorry for being so late!

Posted! Sorry for being so late!
That's fine. You weren't really late or anything like that.

@DANAsaur, I'm not sure if your cs is supposed to be finished or not because you don't have the voice or theme song up yet, but there is no WIP.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@DANAsaur, I'm not sure if your cs is supposed to be finished or not because you don't have the voice or theme song up yet, but there is no WIP.

sorry about that. All fixed now :)

I know I said I wasn't going to post again until the timeskip, but one thing led to another and WHOOPS there's a post. Tried to be vague about any past exploits to let others fill them in.

Reactions: xLarius
Okay everyone.

I moved on. You can finish any responses you need by splitting your post like I did. Now, to explain some. I did not go into too much detail with the plan because I want you all to have fun with coming up with what happens too and leave room for fun interactions between all of our characters.

I just stuck people into groups. I hope I got everyone who has been active and participating. I tried to put some more higher or more experienced members into each group on purpose because I felt like that would make sense.

Group A: Haruhi, Reina, and Hideki
Group B: Katsuya, Ruri, Mamora, and Junko
Group C: Lucinda, Keita, Natsume, and Miyuki
Group D: Rin, Kai, Amami, and Shione

If we get some new characters, we can just slip them in somewhere.

Also, you are free to create NPCs as needed and control our clients as needed as well. I didn't want to do too much writing on my post, so I kind of left it open if someone wants to control our clients right now.

Reactions: Akashi
Since Group A is the studying group, would that make Group b the blocking other paths group?

Lol Just want to make sure. I know we all have our own methods of getting the job done but its good to know what your job is. @ScarletNova

Since Group A is the studying group, would that make Group b the blocking other paths group?

Lol Just want to make sure. I know we all have our own methods of getting the job done but its good to know what your job is. @ScarletNova
I left it open because I didn't necessarily want to force you all to do something you didn't really want to do, but I suppose it makes it a bit confusing. We can say that Group B is helping to block the paths. I guess group C can be the one creating the accidents along with group D. Like, for our example earlier on this thread, Group C releases the dog while Group D catches it. Unless you all want to do something different than that. I just made the groups to try to shorten the amount of people you all have to talk with in the rp.

Last edited:
Dog catching is up my alley, I'm down

Reactions: ScarletNova
C'mon guys, I was holding off on posting because I was one of the last ones to post before Scarlet did. And I'm not sure if Hideki has much to contribute, except maybe to help give Fumiya and the client (can we get her a name pls) a push to go and get snacks. Looks like Reina's also in the group. What do you think, @Iceydaze ?

C'mon guys, I was holding off on posting because I was one of the last ones to post before Scarlet did. And I'm not sure if Hideki has much to contribute, except maybe to help give Fumiya and the client (can we get her a name pls) a push to go and get snacks. Looks like Reina's also in the group. What do you think, @Iceydaze ?
I already gave her a name in my most recent post, Sakura. Anyone could also take over the two clients to move them along.

Lol I was thinking that we could draw sticks to make it seem more coincidental than a bunch of club members bullying nonclub members. Like arrange the sticks in a certain order and go with the idea that they know which sticks not to choose.

Or something along those lines.

Any Group B members got any idea for blocking paths? If not, Wyborn and I will split off with an idea. But that idea doesn't include the entire team and I'd rather not go along with it. @Cosmic Penguin @Freikugel @Wyborn

Lol I was thinking that we could draw sticks to make it seem more coincidental than a bunch of club members bullying nonclub members. Like arrange the sticks in a certain order and go with the idea that they know which sticks not to choose.
I like that idea, so it looks like Fumiya and Sakura just happened to get pick to get the snacks. Well, any of the characters in the study group can do that but since I just posted, I kind of need to wait for other posts.

I'll be able to post tomorrow afternoon at the earliest unless I use my phone. Which is a pain but not impossible.

Actually I'll go with that since I haven't posted in awhile. The post will be a little short but up after I finish walking my cat later.

I'll be able to post tomorrow afternoon at the earliest unless I use my phone. Which is a pain but not impossible.

Actually I'll go with that since I haven't posted in awhile. The post will be a little short but up after I finish walking my cat later.
Okay. That works and thank you for the post.