2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Welp, I'm blind. I blame the media and the late hour. I like the rigged straws-drawing idea, though I admit it might be funny if one of the club members draws the wrong straw instead. If I'm the only one to find that amusing, though, I'll defer to everyone else. Just an idea.

Last edited:
Lol just as I'm about to post.

I like that idea too. Instead of straws I was going to use something breakable just so she can sneakily alter the result if something goes wrong. But I can go with both. x3 I'll just make her mess up.

But then how will we get the last say? Jan ken pon?
@Hamlowe

Aaand posted.

Ehehe, we can just roll with whatever. Sleepy time.

Glorious. @ScarletNova, do you have a preference on who stays or who goes? I can post next for whichever scenario you think would be funnier.

Glorious. @ScarletNova, do you have a preference on who stays or who goes? I can post next for whichever scenario you think would be funnier.
Well, technically we need the clients to go somewhere together but you can make anything you want happen. I'm open to things. Everyone here can affect the story.

Worse comes to worse, Reina or Haruhi can bribe Sakura into trading slips if either of them end up with it. Lol or play faint since they're hungry. Idk about Hideki though. I'm also pretty open to anything. I left it pretty open for anyone to grab it anyway.

Either way, we gotta get them out of the room in the end.

Worse comes to worse, Reina or Haruhi can bribe Sakura into trading slips if either of them end up with it. Lol or play faint since they're hungry. Idk about Hideki though. I'm also pretty open to anything. I left it pretty open for anyone to grab it anyway.

Either way, we gotta get them out of the room in the end.
Yeah. I've been thinking of the same things. Bribe, illness or sorts, any of those work. I've even thought of something like have a pet of Haruhi's cause a commotion and have some of the straws get mixed up.

I mean, I was thinking that one of the club members ends up getting the other short straw, so the club has to improvise around that. Maybe they talk on the way over (and run into the hijinks organized by the other club members), and when they come back Fumiya and Sakura are looking at each other a bit differently.

I dunno, I just think it's funnier when things go wrong. But if I'm outvoted, I'm outvoted. I should be able to get a post up tomorrow evening in either case.

I mean, I was thinking that one of the club members ends up getting the other short straw, so the club has to improvise around that. Maybe they talk on the way over (and run into the hijinks organized by the other club members), and when they come back Fumiya and Sakura are looking at each other a bit differently.

I dunno, I just think it's funnier when things go wrong. But if I'm outvoted, I'm outvoted. I should be able to get a post up tomorrow evening in either case.
I don't mind having things go wrong, but they still need to be the ones who get the snacks together so that the other members can do their stuff.

EDIT: And technically they are already messed up because Sakura chose a bigger straw. Only the club members are left to pick. So, we have to work with that.

Last edited:
Everyone else can be posting too, no matter what group you are in. You can simply rp getting things ready, or just interacting with each other while waiting, or having something happen that almost messes the plans up and having to fix it. It's all up to you guys.

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
So, I'm lost we split into groups and now I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be

@Kurogane86 I think you're on the team that releases the dog at the park. So i guess, until the couple end up there, you guys get to play with the dog or something?

Reactions: Kurogane86
Will post tomorrow, a bit occupied today.

So just to be clear, group C will be at the park waiting for the couple to arrive so they can release the dog?

Cause I kinda want to work on a post and I have no idea what to do or who to interat with ^^;

I have a post in the works, I swear. But homework hit me like a freight train; mostly my fault for not hearing it coming. If not tonight, then tomorrow night.

These are the groups again.

Group A: Haruhi, Reina, and Hideki --> Study Group
Group B: Katsuya, Ruri, Mamora, and Junko --> Block paths
Group C: Lucinda, Keita, Natsume, and Miyuki --> Release dog in park and other mishaps
Group D: Rin, Kai, Amami, and Shione --> Catch dog and other mishaps

As I said before, you are free to interact with each other, make posts about planning it out, or even have something go wrong while waiting for the clients to come. Feel free to do what you want because the rp is mostly about our characters more than the clients that are made up. This is just a way to separate people into smaller groups to interact with.

Whose dog is it? If need be Keita volunteers at a shelter so he could get a dog.

Whose dog is it? If need be Keita volunteers at a shelter so he could get a dog.
It doesn't really matter who's dog it is. If you want, you can have him get one.