• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
I'm going to give you guys a few days to bring the couple back together, but after a few days, I'll just have Haruhi somehow fix it again if no one else does.

Side note: Poor dog gets blamed for everything. Haruhi's blaming everyone else when she evaluates what happened, not the dog!!!!

Side note: Poor dog gets blamed for everything. Haruhi's blaming everyone else when she evaluates what happened, not the dog!!!!
Fufufu~ Not if Ryu jumps in to save the day, you bi-! I mean, okay, I just have Ryu do something about it.

By the way, he probably joined that group of fanboys in that random concert because why not! x'D

I can have Keiko do something xD I haven't posted yet so it could work out

So wait what.. I thought Natsume was going to bump into the couple cuz of the dog. That not happening anymore? :p

I thought Natsume already did and then Fumiya went chasing after the dog?

Yeah, the way I intended it, Natsume nearly body-checked both of them, then Fumiya chases after the dog, sending Hideki into the fountain. I figured Fumiya would get the dog pretty quickly, and Sakura would catch up soon after. I thought that'd be a nice bonding moment, but a little different from the typical.

That's Hideki, not me! And he's only blaming him for getting pitched into a fountain.

Yeah, the way I intended it, Natsume nearly body-checked both of them, then Fumiya chases after the dog, sending Hideki into the fountain. I figured Fumiya would get the dog pretty quickly, and Sakura would catch up soon after. I thought that'd be a nice bonding moment, but a little different from the typical.

That's Hideki, not me! And he's only blaming him for getting pitched into a fountain.
Ahh, okay, I can do that in my post if you want? :D

I did a posty, I shall post for Akemi next!

many are heading to the park or soon to leave the park, i'm also not part of the sc so i'm trying to think of a way to jump in would anyone be up for interacting with me, i can place my char anywhere that allows people to work something

Last edited:
@Rads This is just a suggestion, by the way. I recommend you to jump in after this Club job is over because it's practically about to be over.

Also, @ScarletNova, can make the post where the couple finally decide to confess their feelings and such, please? I have this good idea that I'm willing to show. Our covers will be discovered, but for a better ending. Can I have this permission too? xD

many are heading to the park or soon to leave the park, i'm also not part of the sc so i'm trying to think of a way to jump in would anyone be up for interacting with me, i can place my char anywhere that allows people to work something
You are free to set him wherever you really want, but Shinku⭐Kun is right about us being close to finishing this part of the rp.

Also, @ScarletNova, can make the post where the couple finally decide to confess their feelings and such, please? I have this good idea that I'm willing to show. Our covers will be discovered, but for a better ending. Can I have this permission too? xD
Sure, I'll give you permission for that.

As for what is going on in the rp, the way I read it was that Fumiya joined the chase so I meant that either someone can have someone bump into them if they still want or change it or if not, I'll eventually just bring them back together.

Reactions: Rads
Maybe the confession should come a bit later. Heck, maybe ensuring the sparks laid here lead to a solid relationship should be a follow-up job! That way we can have an intermission and don't have to compress the whole plot into this one wacky scene.

Maybe the confession should come a bit later. Heck, maybe ensuring the sparks laid here lead to a solid relationship should be a follow-up job! That way we can have an intermission and don't have to compress the whole plot into this one wacky scene.
It's up to you guys if you want to do that. I want the chance to focus more on our own characters soon rather than clients as the rp is mostly supposed to be about our characters instead of the work they do for others.

I guarantee you that the post I'm working on right now won't be a wacky one and I'm confident that everyone and even you will love it. Just like Scarlet, I also want to finally focus on our characters. Poor Miyuki really needs somebody to understand her and teach her that her lame aunt was wrong (well, I'm pretty confident that not all men are dicks).

Okay everyone. We will be having another join us, one of Rads friends who was going to join along with Rads before I closed sign-ups but some things got in the way. So, I'm letting that member join us too.

Are you going to do something about those that went AFK for a long time by now? By the way, I'm almost done with my post. It's a kind of longer than usual and I've been working a lot lately, so that's why I didn't had the time to finish it.

Reactions: xLarius
Are you going to do something about those that went AFK for a long time by now? By the way, I'm almost done with my post. It's a kind of longer than usual and I've been working a lot lately, so that's why I didn't had the time to finish it.
I'll do another roll call I suppose after our newest member is finished joining us.

Reactions: xLarius
Reactions: Stray Shinku
are you still making that other character?
Yes. I'm about to make the finishing touches before posting it. He's going to be interested in Haruhi and won't belong to the Lovers Club even when he's going to be involved with them a lot, lul!