2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Y'all have been so cold with poor Mamoru in those last posts. The poor guy is in pain and you little @#$% just go ahead and tell him that it was all for the "cause"? WTF! I'll make sure Ryunosuke give the man some well-deserved treats and will not allow any of you to take any! ᕙ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) ᕗ

I started working on a post but I won't be able to finish it until later this evening. Please bear with me.

I'm going to try and get something up tomorrow or the day after :D

Reactions: Iceydaze
whos single which girls are right now

Technically everyone? @Rads

Some people have been shipping though and moves have been made. But nothings set in stone as far as I know.

Reactions: Rads
You also forgot to mention that some weirdos here wanted to have weird love stories. If I remember correctly, they called it "geometrical love".

I guess I should make a post next where the dog finally starts the chase? :p

Reactions: MaryGold
Please! I'll post after you, Akashi.

Reactions: Akashi
I guess I should make a post next where the dog finally starts the chase? :p
WE CAN FINALLY SEE NATSUNE SUFFER!

I mean, oh, my... Poor Natsune...

• Haha
Reactions: xLarius and Akashi
Hope I didn't ruin anyone's plan. Just thought it might be appropriate to post for Lulu since it's been awhile~

Can edit my post if Natsume wanted to run a few more blocks~

Reactions: MaryGold
@xLarius Nah, I think your post was appropriate and I bet Natsu will appreciate Lucinda trying to help him out. xD

Can I make a post for the couple? I just have this idea thanks to your last post, but I also wanted to give others a chance to make something, so I'm in a struggle here, lul!

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
I've got a post in the pipeline, but can't finish it tonight because I need to go to bed for an early day at work tomorrow. I'll have the post up tomorrow. I do have an idea for the couple, so hold that thought for a moment, @Shinku⭐Kun .

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
@xLarius Nah, I think your post was appropriate and I bet Natsu will appreciate Lucinda trying to help him out. xD

Can I make a post for the couple? I just have this idea thanks to your last post, but I also wanted to give others a chance to make something, so I'm in a struggle here, lul!
Just fyi Natsu is supposed to bump into them so one of them ends up on top of each other or something similar to a romantic scene :p

Just fyi Natsu is supposed to bump into them so one of them ends up on top of each other or something similar to a romantic scene :p
Well, that was my idea, lmao!

Reactions: Akashi
Okay, took things in a slightly different direction, but I think this could still be a good bonding moment for F&S. Anyway, the post is up. Sorry if it's confusing to have stuff before the heading, but I figured I'd have that before the change in perspective.

Okay. So, I'm letting Rads join in since Rads originally was going to join before I closed sign-ups.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rads
I'll get a post up later today, respond to everything and @Hamlowe Hideki's little mishap >.>

Now where should i have my char so i can make a decent post
Well, we're in groups but we're almost done with that to be honest. So, you can just bring him in wherever you want at this moment. Most of the stuff is happening in the park right now.