2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Aachan would def get on top of that dog and give him loves
Ahh, Keiko would too xD the dog could have its own harem, so by the end of the day the Lovers Club also did something for him too

Will post most likely tomorrow for Lucinda~

Ahh, Keiko would too xD the dog could have its own harem, so by the end of the day the Lovers Club also did something for him too
WTF! I VOLUNTEER TO BE THE DOG!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Akashi
At some point this weekend I will be moving the clients on to the park to move this part along, unless any of you decide to move them some place before then. But I would like to get them to the park soon, so we might be able to move on to the next part of the rp where we can focus on just our characters and not any clients.

Oh, shoot... I forgot you told us we can control the clients if we wish. I think it's time for Group C to do this and release the "frigging" dog, so we all can laugh at Natsune.

Also, I'll be working on my other character after I came back from work.

Last edited:
Oh, my God, poor Mamoru. I felt so bad for him after reading that last post! It almost made me hate Rurin for being so mean to him, lmao!

He'll get plenty of hugs, sweets, and apologies. She'll probably even offer getting hit back. I'm not sure yet but his sacrifice has not been in vain and will be rewarded somehow. xD

Wait. Did we ever think of anything to lure them towards the park? Or did we get off track? I began a post for Ruri before I realized this. xD

I mean, the way I was thinking is they went out for food, so blocking off nearby convenience stores or the like, they would head to the park cause there's usually a food stand or the like. At least that's how I legitimized it lol

Three people against all of those stores. It's worth a shot I guess. I'll admit I honestly have no better ideas right now. Ruri's not the brightest crayon in the box and neither am I. xD

Rurin won my heart back in that last post! She's so freaking adorable no matter how tough or brute she may act! xD

Also, can I simply move the couple straight to the park and save us some time thinking about what we can do? I want Ryunosuke to stop them and make his move that may actually screw his cover. I think that will be the perfect chance to release the dog and "save?" him. LMAO!

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
I say go for it. xD Wyborn would definitely agree since Mamoru is in no condition to continue. And it's better than damaging people's businesses and having Reina and Haruhi cover the costs. Idk If Mary has any ideas though.

If it was between Akemi and Mamoru, Akemi would have shoved him in the way if Ruri hadn't already taken him. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices. The poor guy, Mamoru.

But yes, let us just have them go straight in the right direction so that the other stars get to shine now :D

*THE COUPLE DECIDED GO TO THE PARK INSTEAD BECAUSE BIRDWATCHING*

annnd done!

Is becoming the sacrificial lamb Mamoru's fate? Ah, no wonder he's so shy. xD

Birds are so cute. I second that~

• Haha
Reactions: MaryGold
Sometimes you have to make sacrifices. The poor guy, Mamoru.
I can't believe how heartless you people are! Please, remind me to stay a thousand miles away from both of you if the Apocalypse comes.

Dear Diary, today I was hit again for the millionth time, I feel like this Love Club thing is becoming detrimental to my health...I think Rurin only wants me here so she could stay sharp in boxing. Lol

I for one think it'd be perfectly reasonable for the couple to have to cut through the park to get to any other store. Towns always seem to be laid out that way.

I'm gonna post once the dog gets released. Poor Hideki.

The only poor guy is Mamoru. One like = One hug for Mamoru-kun... xD #PrayersforMamoru #RurinandAkemiareMean

Last edited:
Totally missed a ton of stuff and failed to post when I said I was going on. Honestly, I completely forgot I mentioned that I would post over the weekend. But I was just going to bring them to the park to move things along, so whatever any of you did to simply move them to the park is completely fine with me.

Okay. If I can get a chance to make a post today, hopefully I do, I'll get them to the park despite them going to the wrong way.

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze