• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Yes. I'm about to make the finishing touches before posting it. He's going to be interested in Haruhi and won't belong to the Lovers Club even when he's going to be involved with them a lot, lul!
Okay. I just want to make sure we get all the characters completely done by the time we go on to the next part of the rp. And plus, I'm excited to have someone interested in Haruhi.

Okay. I just want to make sure we get all the characters completely done by the time we go on to the next part of the rp. And plus, I'm excited to have someone interested in Haruhi.
lol i'll have ruby out and today and to make things interesting how about a rival for him

ol i'll have ruby out and today and to make things interesting how about a rival for him
That'll be interesting, but if I remember correctly, Scarlet told me that she wanted a happy ending, meaning that she didn't want a "geometrical love" (yes, get used to that word because is a thing around here xD). But, I don't know what she thinks now.

Reactions: Rads
That'll be interesting, but if I remember correctly, Scarlet told me that she wanted a happy ending, meaning that she didn't want a "geometrical love" (yes, get used to that word because is a thing around here xD). But, I don't know what she thinks now.
well i just put it out there it's cool if she doesn't

Reactions: Stray Shinku
I think rivalry is a good thing in some cases because it gives different aspects of the chemistry different types of attraction and such hold

I know, I asked her if she was interested in that when we began to pick love interests between use, but she told me that she loved happy endings, meaning that she didn't want to see one of the characters ending alone.

Reactions: Rads
I know, I asked her if she was interested in that when we began to pick love interests between use, but she told me that she loved happy endings, meaning that she didn't want to see one of the characters ending alone.
The way i can see this going is even if one of us doesn't date her it's cool because our chars can still be friends and who ever isn't can say they at least did their best and find new love later in the rp. But as you said it still comes back down to her and heads up ruby can be an ice queen and such

• Love
Reactions: Rads and brinesweep
How relationships in the real life work ^^^^^

Will post with poor Natsume who is exhausted in a day or two :p

Reactions: ScarletNova
@ScarletNova @Iceydaze @Accelerator I was wondering if my upcoming character, which name will be Alexander Kisaragi, can be related to your characters. Because he's the son of a rich family and your characters have wealthy families as well, I just had this cool idea that they met in a Prestigious party held in Japan every 6 months when they were children. I'll give you a preview of his relations with Haruhi, Reina, and Shione in his Relationships sections, if you guys want him to be related. It could be really fun and I really want to have somebody to tease Reina so badly! x'D I'm sorry for being so evil, lmao!

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze and Rads
@Rads and @Shinku⭐Kun, I don't mind love rivals and "geometrical relationships" at all, but like you do mention, I just like having happy endings in the end. We can have some rivalry, I just would want everyone to satisfied with the result of things.

@xLarius, I don't rp for real life, I rp to get away from real life. :P

@Shinku⭐Kun, I don't mind having connections already.

@Elusive Thorns, I just wanted to mention to you that not all those who you tagged are part of this rp anymore, so you don't have to worry about some of them. You can check out my first post in the character index to see the currently active characters and members.

@Rads, I accepted Ruby but don't forget to finish her voice once you figure that out. It would also be helpful if you have a little more description or a picture for her looks because you mention she looks like Alex, but we don't what her parents look like.

Finally posted Alexander! I hope you like it, @ScarletNova and I cannot wait to try and win Haruhi's heart! x3 GOTTA CATH 'EM ALL! I mean, wut...

• Love
Reactions: ScarletNova
Finally posted Alexander! I hope you like it, @ScarletNova and I cannot wait to try and win Haruhi's heart! x3 GOTTA CATH 'EM ALL! I mean, wut...
Banri!!! That level of adorableness, and I have to play someone who friend-zoned him without her even knowing she did. :P

Side note: I adore so many of the face claims in this rp.

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
I have to play someone who friend-zoned him without her even knowing she did. :P
Not her fault, though. Alexander pretty much saw this coming and decided to just let it happen.

I also love a lot of the face claims on this RP (CHITANDA FOR THE WIN!!!)

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Working on my post right now but thinking if I should wait for someone else to post first or nah... ( ิ◕㉨◕ ิ)