• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Hit me up in PM for shipping or past-relationship stuff. Open to love geometry.

Well, dang... You guys are freaking weirdos that love weird romantic relationships! x'D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: xLarius
Very few interesting stories make things easy.

Honestly when I was writing Mamoru I already felt like he was going to go for Ruri. It would be an impossibly high wall anyone else. Lol

It's all the shoujo and romcoms, I swear xD but yeah, I would be content with easy going and/or complicated romances. Both are fun to me.

I feel like my characters would need a person to balance them out or someone who could handle them. Whether it would be reciprocated or not. With that in mind, I thought Akemi would have a crush on someone like Lucinda @xLarius Plus she reads manga too xD

And Keiko would on Natsume I think. It would only start as simple admiration for his selfless nature and because I'd thin she'd bug him but it would grow into something a little more, haha @Akashi

• Love
Random idea: Should we just forget the "Crush" part of the profiles? I think "Relationships" could probably cover it reasonably well, especially if we want to have weird love geometry relationships going on.

love geometry
This is new to me and actually funny! xD

I know that I say this weird "geometry love" thing was weird, but now that I see that everyone is into that, I guess I should do something like this.

@DANAsaur @ScarletNova How about we do a love triangle romance plot, mmh? After all, Haruhi is also a special person for Ryunosuke.

So sorry I've been MIA for a few days guys, I had some internet issues, but I am back now.

So glad you are all talking about the relationships now, that's what I totally want for this rp. And the relationships can be either easy or hard, or whatever you want them to be.

As for the crush part of the character sheets, I'm going to leave it anyway, but if you would rather just put it into your relationships if there's more to it than just a simple crush, then that's fine too.

• Love
  • Love
I would prefer a happy ending.
I love happy endings too! I'm glad not everyone here loves complicated "geometrical relationships". That last part was a fun to type and pronounce, by the way... `^`

• Love
I love happy endings too! I'm glad not everyone here loves complicated "geometrical relationships". That last part was a fun to type and pronounce, by the way... `^`
I don't mind having "geometrical relationships" (considering we're using that word now. :) ), but I have to have my happy endings.

I'll also let anyone know that if they want to plot ships or something, send me a pm or mention me in ooc. I was originally planning to ship with Freik but he disappeared soo >.>
I can tag again and see what happens.

@Freikugel, are you still participating in this rp?

A long awaited Natsume post is coming up today. But he'll be at the park if anything.

And Keiko would on Natsume I think. It would only start as simple admiration for his selfless nature and because I'd thin she'd bug him but it would grow into something a little more, haha @Akashi

This is actually quite interesting. Perhaps she'll end up in an arguement with him about it at some point? As in why he does what he does that most of the time if not always ends up with his reputation going down the drain, even if the results of the outcome is what they want etc?

Reactions: MaryGold
This is actually quite interesting. Perhaps she'll end up in an arguement with him about it at some point? As in why he does what he does that most of the time if not always ends up with his reputation going down the drain, even if the results of the outcome is what they want etc?
I can definitely see it escalating that far and more, like defending him and getting upset he wouldn't defend himself. While she would admire his good qualities, for she wants take after them, she would be upset with the flrm of self destruction it does to himself. So, Keiko would probably poke and bother and intervene.

I can definitely see it escalating that far and more, like defending him and getting upset he wouldn't defend himself. While she would admire his good qualities, for she wants take after them, she would be upset with the flrm of self destruction it does to himself. So, Keiko would probably poke and bother and intervene.

Pretty much yeah. What I imagined. :)

Nah, Kyoko and Natsune should KISS ALREADY!!!!!

These are our current numbers:

9 females
5 males

14 total characters

Technically we have an equal amount for everyone to get a pairing, however that depends on the type of pairing considering we have more females.

• Useful