2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Maybe they test them in other ways, like giving them a piece of paper with A B C and D on it?

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Goddamn it, Hime! Why you need to be kind with the alien scum? They could've kidnapped our people!!!

...I don't think that getting paper tests with A B C and B on it are all that pleasant though...so am I really being nice?

Oh... Now that I think about it, that's evil.

So...if they have a test like that when you go to fight them...I'll protect you by swatting those nasty things away!

MY HIME!!! My appreciation for you is so much that I just need to take a moment and scream at the top of my lungs how much I love you like:
1581287093421.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
Every time I come back, Shinku is fangirling over Scarlet-hime xD

BECAUSE SHE'S THE ALMIGHTY AND MERCIFUL HIME WE ALL NEED!

*join hands and raises them doing the Illuminati sign*

IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME HER POWERFUL DARK MINIONS ARMY TAKE OVER THIS WORLD, AND SUBJECT EVERY LIVING CREATURE TO HER REIGN!!!

• Haha
To all my lovely Love Club members:

vAcRVmu.gif

• Haha
It's been a week since we had someone post. Will anyone be posting soon?

Reactions: Rads
I'm tired as fuck again! I'll be posting for Alex, tomorrow even when I wanted to give somebody else a chance. I will also wrap things up with Dana's collaboration.

We haven't gotten anything from @Reanimator Spuds, @xLarius, and @Kurogane86 in a while.

@Rads, if you'd like you can just post for Rain and Bob in response to Mariko. But you can wait for Ruby if you want. I'd rather have you take your time than rush on a post.

Reactions: xLarius
It's been a week since we had someone post. Will anyone be posting soon?
It's been more than a week for me since I replied to @larzrbut I don't
We haven't gotten anything from @Reanimator Spuds, @xLarius, and @Kurogane86 in a while.

@Rads, if you'd like you can just post for Rain and Bob in response to Mariko. But you can wait for Ruby if you want. I'd rather have you take your time than rush on a post.
At this point I can't really be bothered with trying to post for ruby.

Going to make my replies here tomorrow. O vO

I'm going to do bob and rain tomrorow

Will get one up soon.