2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Damn, I love this roleplay so much! The characters here are so damn good, just like their creators. Every time I see a notification from this roleplay, I stop whatever I'm doing and just jump in to read.

You guys have no idea how much I have laughed my ass out while reading the mischief and weird occurrences from the Lovers Club. This roleplay is really special for me. It's like a really great book I can go back and enjoy as many times as I want.

I may be mumbling, but I just wanted to let you guys know this. It kind of sucks that Icey is not here anymore, though, but shit happens and I'm so happy that didn't affect the course of this roleplay.

And, yeah, Scarlet is like the best and most awesome GM I've ever encountered in n my 10+ years roleplaying.

Fight me if you think I'm wrong! XD
This is so sweet of you to say Shinku and I'm glad you enjoy this rp so much. I feel the same way that you do about it and everyone here. Great characters, great posts, and great people. Though, you totally think too much of me. I definitely make a ton of mistakes so I don't know if I'm one of the bests out there, but if you all enjoy this rp then I'm at least doing something right.

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Damn, I love this roleplay so much! The characters here are so damn good, just like their creators. Every time I see a notification from this roleplay, I stop whatever I'm doing and just jump in to read.

You guys have no idea how much I have laughed my ass out while reading the mischief and weird occurrences from the Lovers Club. This roleplay is really special for me. It's like a really great book I can go back and enjoy as many times as I want.

I may be mumbling, but I just wanted to let you guys know this. It kind of sucks that Icey is not here anymore, though, but shit happens and I'm so happy that didn't affect the course of this roleplay.

And, yeah, Scarlet is like the best and most awesome GM I've ever encountered in n my 10+ years roleplaying.

Fight me if you think I'm wrong! XD
This is so sweet of you to say Shinku and I'm glad you enjoy this rp so much. I feel the same way that you do about it and everyone here. Great characters, great posts, and great people. Though, you totally think too much of me. I definitely make a ton of mistakes so I don't know if I'm one of the bests out there, but if you all enjoy this rp then I'm at least doing something right.
So you say I'm wrong!? Square up and fight me, Hime!!!

So you say I'm wrong!? Square up and fight me, Hime!!!
I have to fight you about a comment you made about me? This doesn't seem like the best scenario for me.

• Haha
I think I may be high in Coca Cola again. Don't send help. Just send me more of that soda, please.

What do you mean I have a problem?!

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
Ah, I thought I told you guys that my body is super weird and I, indeed, get kind of "high" when drinking any kind of soda.

I don't know what the hell my doctor explained because he said some weird big words, but he was fascinated and impressed by it.

RUDE.

Ah, I thought I told you guys that my body is super weird and I, indeed, get kind of "high" when drinking any kind of soda.

I don't know what the hell my doctor explained because he said some weird big words, but he was fascinated and impressed by it.

RUDE.
You keep being weird Shinku. I wouldn't want you any other way.

• Love
My Hime... I don't know if feel appreciated or insulted.

Reactions: xLarius
Does anyone know anything about @Accelerator? We can't do any Shione stuff without Accelerator.

Oh no... Did he/she disappeared like Icey? WE ARE F@&$; CURSED!!!

Bad vibes, guys. I hope they're okay.
You guys are too good of people and roleplayers to go missing. Take care of yourselves.

• Sweet
*sad kitty yeehaws intensifies*
1581131067228.jpeg

So far, it seems like we do have another missing person for now. It looks like we'll have to do what we did when this happened with Icey. We're going to have to skim over Shione right now since we're not going to get any interaction with her. We'll give it some more time for doing anything further. I also hope Accelerator is alright too.

Reactions: xLarius
What if... People in this roleplay are been kidnapped by aliens!?

*gasp*

Quick, guys! Let's make a protective T-Pose around Scarlet! We need to protect our Hime from anything!!!!

• Haha
What if... People in this roleplay are been kidnapped by aliens!?

*gasp*

Quick, guys! Let's make a protective T-Pose around Scarlet! We need to protect our Hime from anything!!!!
And what...these aliens don't have wi-fi? They can travel in space and come to Earth but they don't have wi-fi?

I don't know... I just want them to return my Icey and Accelerator! I will fight aliens with probe tubes if I have to!

*nervous sweats intensifies*

please, don't be aliens with probe tubes

• Haha
Just because they are aliens doesn't mean that they have probe tubes.

What do you mean they don't!? How can they test their subjects then!

Oh, no! Sci-fi movies lied to me!!!