2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
I hope the post is ok and can give you plenty to work with @ScarletNova if not happy to edit

The post is okay though it seems like you forgot about the fact that Mariko is currently falling towards the ground at the end of my last post.

The post is okay though it seems like you forgot about the fact that Mariko is currently falling towards the ground at the end of my last post.
Shoot feel to take over my chars to make your post work, but i'm glad it mostly works for you.

Shoot feel to take over my chars to make your post work, but i'm glad it mostly works for you.
I don't want to take over your characters Rads. It's more fun to react to the other person's post, not control their characters.

I don't want to take over your characters Rads. It's more fun to react to the other person's post, not control their characters.
Oh i know i can do a quick edit now

Going to post for both Alex and Ryu’s collab with Miyuki today after work. Had to hard reset my PC. Hopefully, this will make it faster.

Reactions: ScarletNova
Nobody:

Not even a living soul:

Shinku from afar watching Lucinda hanging from a trap with her skirt following the rules of gravity:
1583627502430.gif

Gotta love our poor resident secretary. All she wants is to be is a super strong, confident, buff 6'3" senpai but life isn't that kind to her.

Q
Gotta love our poor resident secretary. All she wants is to be is a super strong, confident, buff 6'3" senpai but life isn't that kind to her.
I'm going to enjoy taking somewhat of the advantage of your post, you made it too hard to resist.

Ruby taking advantage of poor Lucinda right now:
1583631282144.gif

The FBI watching Shinku and Ruby lewding an obviously legal Loli, but still feel kind of wrong of lewding;
1583631598307.gif

Hey guys. I'm glad you're all still here. You've probably been wondering where I went so here's a little summary of events that happened to me since I've been away.

I got my first job last August and things have gotten really hectic for me starting from there until December last year.
After that, I got really depressed for several weeks just as the new year started since I didn't expect to lose my job due to "company politics" and whatnot.
As if that wasn't bad enough, a volcano near where I live started getting really active to the point where we were expecting it to erupt (but thank God it didn't)
Also, I've started taking masteral classes.
Lastly, there was an incident that happened a long time ago that effectively sucked all my enthusiasm and joy for rping leading to my lengthy disappearance.

In light of these, I feel like I'm ready to come back to rping. And with that said, I've posted in the IC!

OH MAH GAWD! WELCOME BACK, ACE!
I’M SO FREAKING EXCITED TO SEE YOU’RE BACK!

asasashashehagsjosgsyso!!!!

My God! This side of Shione got me like
DCB22E8C-B8CC-40A9-8F06-6AAA140A16B7.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
Reactions: xLarius
Hey guys. I'm glad you're all still here. You've probably been wondering where I went so here's a little summary of events that happened to me since I've been away.

I got my first job last August and things have gotten really hectic for me starting from there until December last year.
After that, I got really depressed for several weeks just as the new year started since I didn't expect to lose my job due to "company politics" and whatnot.
As if that wasn't bad enough, a volcano near where I live started getting really active to the point where we were expecting it to erupt (but thank God it didn't)
Also, I've started taking masteral classes.
Lastly, there was an incident that happened a long time ago that effectively sucked all my enthusiasm and joy for rping leading to my lengthy disappearance.

In light of these, I feel like I'm ready to come back to rping. And with that said, I've posted in the IC!
I'm so sorry to hear all that stuff have happened to you but we're glad you are doing okay (and that volcano of yours didn't erupt). We're all obviously really happy to have you and Shione back. It seems you have gotten caught up and already posted, so I guess all that's left to say is... Welcome back!