2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
My God! This side of Shione got me like
View attachment 193193
IKR! I've been trying to show her gap Moe side as best as I can when the opportunity presents itself.
Lol if the woods are small enough I assume others could the scream etc if not that's fine and I won't mention it in my post.

I'm pretty sure the woods are big enough judging by Kurogane's post.

Hey guys. I'm glad you're all still here. You've probably been wondering where I went so here's a little summary of events that happened to me since I've been away.

I got my first job last August and things have gotten really hectic for me starting from there until December last year.
After that, I got really depressed for several weeks just as the new year started since I didn't expect to lose my job due to "company politics" and whatnot.
As if that wasn't bad enough, a volcano near where I live started getting really active to the point where we were expecting it to erupt (but thank God it didn't)
Also, I've started taking masteral classes.
Lastly, there was an incident that happened a long time ago that effectively sucked all my enthusiasm and joy for rping leading to my lengthy disappearance.

In light of these, I feel like I'm ready to come back to rping. And with that said, I've posted in the IC!
I'm so sorry to hear all that stuff have happened to you but we're glad you are doing okay (and that volcano of yours didn't erupt). We're all obviously really happy to have you and Shione back. It seems you have gotten caught up and already posted, so I guess all that's left to say is... Welcome back!

Thanks and yeah, I figured I needed to catch up first before announcing my return lol,
It is nice to have you back! I'm always happy when RPers return and glad to hear you're feeling better.
Thanks man, I'm glad Yuuta didn't have another partner assigned to him so Shione's still his partner.

@Rads and @Accelerator, I'd say that woods are a pretty decent size. That being said, it's possible to both either hear someone scream or not hear someone scream. It depends on how close the groups are to each other.

Thanks and yeah, I figured I needed to catch up first before announcing my return lol,
I appreciate you thinking about it like that.

@Rads and @Accelerator, I'd say that woods are a pretty decent size. That being said, it's possible to both either hear someone scream or not hear someone scream. It depends on how close the groups are to each other.

I appreciate you thinking about it like that.
Well i'm not sure where his char is so yeah best leave it, and are you going to post for your chars soon?

I'll most likely be able to write a reply later. I'm just a bit busy this morning.

Hey, don't hurry Ace, Rads. We all have busy lives, you know?

Reactions: xLarius
I thought Rads question was posed to me? If it is, I probably won't post until towards the end of the week or the weekend.

Reactions: Rads
I thought Rads question was posed to me? If it is, I probably won't post until towards the end of the week or the weekend.
That's fine wait again to give me more to work with.

Reactions: ScarletNova
Finally posted my collab with Dana! Going to post for Alex, which going to scare the crap out of Miyuki! XD

Hey everyone. It's that time where I'm low on data again so I won't be on as much until it resets. That being said, I still hope to get a post up for at least Mariko (and maybe Haruhi depending on that Alex post) some time shortly.

@xLarius others are waiting for you to post

@Rads I have no idea what you're talking about.

If I remember correctly others mentioned you but you only replied to me, if I'm mistaken I'm sorry.

If I remember correctly others mentioned you but you only replied to me, if I'm mistaken I'm sorry.
Um, it's alright but as far as I know, no one needs a post from me. The only other people that could probably interact would be @Kurogane86 or @MaryGold if they even want their characters to hear, otherwise it's just you. Besides, I think Kuro is waiting on a post from Mary anyways.

Reactions: Kurogane86 and Rads
I would assume that the only ones who really need others to post would be whoever their partner (group) is. In the next day or two I will be making posts for Mariko and Haruhi. Sorry I wasn't able to do so some time earlier like I mentioned. I had a family member who needed to use the rest of the data to work at home right now.

Reactions: Rads and xLarius
I would assume that the only ones who really need others to post would be whoever their partner (group) is. In the next day or two I will be making posts for Mariko and Haruhi. Sorry I wasn't able to do so some time earlier like I mentioned. I had a family member who needed to use the rest of the data to work at home right now.
It's alright, I'm in no particular rush considering the pandemic that's happening. Can't really focus anyways.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: ScarletNova
It's alright, I'm in no particular rush considering the pandemic that's happening. Can't really focus anyways.
I just hope everyone here is trying their best to stay safe during this time.

*sweats*

it is a bad time to say that I go to my work without using a mask?

*sweats*

it is a bad time to say that I go to my work without using a mask?
As long as you are doing other things to keep yourself safe I don't think it is. They've been telling us to save masks for at-risk people, already sick, and those caring for sick.

Aight, good. I've heard doctors saying the same thing. That mask should be for those that already have the virus or for those people working or caring infected people. I still use gloves, though. Just in case.