2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
I'm a guy tho....
I totally thought Accelerator was a guy.

Wow, I'm astonished you guys are still going strong. I see you're still set as a closed sign-ups, but I've returned from a hiatus filled with car crashes, college, a summer-long trip to california, and I thought I'd at least ask if you perhaps had room for a vice-pre-Neigh a King! A king of hearts perhaps? I know this is sudden, and completely out of the blue, but if permitted, I'd love to play everyone here.
Since you were here before and you've also been a lot time rper with me, if the others are alright with it as well, you can join us. You can have the vice president spot again if you would like. It seems like the others updated you on what is happening and the possible ships at the moment.

Last edited:
Thank you! I have an idea of how to bring him back in. I might also make a few changes to his sheet. I'll keep you updated when that happens

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
Made a few changes. Nothing significant. My idea is that Yuuta is coming over to visit after being in france for almost half a year because his sister was hospitalized during a trip. However, every message he sent out via email (since he couldn't call) was off by just a single letter. That means that Haruhi would never have received any of them. He just up and disappeared, and they got a new VP twice before he returns in perhaps one of the worst times to return

@ScarletNova

Sorry about that I was going to join the fight scran but not sure if was OK to jump in
Glad to see you are still here. The fight scenes are over now and Haru ordered all the others to stay at the villa as well.
Made a few changes. Nothing significant. My idea is that Yuuta is coming over to visit after being in france for almost half a year because his sister was hospitalized during a trip. However, every message he sent out via email (since he couldn't call) was off by just a single letter. That means that Haruhi would never have received any of them. He just up and disappeared, and they got a new VP twice before he returns in perhaps one of the worst times to return
Sure, we can go with that. Sounds like something that would happen in this rp. I'll take a look at your changes here in a second.

Cool! Well, I posted something! I'm really excited to start RPing with you all

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Oh @Reanimator Spuds, I almost forgot to tell you that I added a new rule that everyone needs to post their character's location in the IC posts too. It just made it easier for us to all know which characters where when interacting with them.

Reactions: xLarius
  • Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
I know, right? I have never found a group of role players like this one. Everyone is so freaking awesome, and hella friendly, and Scarlet-hime is just the best GM out there, to be honest. She's a cute lil' cottonball that needs to be protected from this cruel world.

I feel personally and spiritual attacked by this true statement.
Attacked with love!
I know, right? I have never found a group of role players like this one. Everyone is so freaking awesome, and hella friendly, and Scarlet-hime is just the best GM out there, to be honest. She's a cute lil' cottonball that needs to be protected from this cruel world.
I agree. They are always the perfect fluffy romcoms which is nice to be honest. I don't get that too often I feel
Aw, thanks guys. That's so sweet and I'm glad you like my rps. I still probably make mistakes when I'm gming but as long as everyone has fun, I'm happy.

Hm... I don't know if it would be smart.

But

I want to rework an old RP idea. It was about Magical Girls, and Boys who became their partners. Last time I did this though it never even got out of character creation mostly because if I recall, one of my Co-GMs (Scarlet was actually the other one) got banned. That and with the way that it was set up, we would have needed at least 8 players to start. I'm thinking on how to fix it up. Might post something about it in the Interest Threads. But before I did that there, I wanna ask:

The Rp was started as a take on the little animals that magical girls have. The things that are usually why they are magical. Would it be enjoyable for people playing as the boys to be animals while the magical girls are in their magical girl form?