2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Somebody got a lot of explanation to do when coming back here...

I'll be ready by then.
1568009916647.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
I'm shipping Icey and Shinku now.

Done with Miyuki's post and will leave everything to you @Shinku⭐Kun I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired rn.

And yes. I ship Icey and Shinku as well. OTP

@DANAsaur @Accelerator

Ah, okay, so my life is now a romantic anime according to both of you, huh? Lol! I don't think Icey would agree, but, yes, I love that cute lil' meanie.

Oh, but wait!

I just realized that if my life turns into a romantic anine, it would probably be a Harem.

Just imagine...

A weird knight aspiring to be the best knight ever, surrounded by princesses: Scarlet-hime, Mary-hime, Icey-hime, Dana-hime, and Acce-hime (I just assumed your gender. Don't shoot me, pls).

Oh, look at that. I just wrote some juicy harem anime material that can have that healthy dose of echii-ness because WHY NOT? IT'S FOR THE FANSERVICE.

Oh, but wait!

I just realized that if my life turns into a romantic anine, it would probably be a Harem.

Just imagine...

A weird knight aspiring to be the best knight ever, surrounded by princesses: Scarlet-hime, Mary-hime, Icey-hime, Dana-hime, and Acce-hime (I just assumed your gender. Don't shoot me, pls).

Oh, look at that. I just wrote some juicy harem anime material that can have that healthy dose of echii-ness because WHY NOT? IT'S FOR THE FANSERVICE.
We all watch too much anime... :D

• According to Plan
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Wow, I'm astonished you guys are still going strong. I see you're still set as a closed sign-ups, but I've returned from a hiatus filled with car crashes, college, a summer-long trip to california, and I thought I'd at least ask if you perhaps had room for a vice-pre-Neigh a King! A king of hearts perhaps? I know this is sudden, and completely out of the blue, but if permitted, I'd love to play everyone here.

Wow, I'm astonished you guys are still going strong. I see you're still set as a closed sign-ups, but I've returned from a hiatus filled with car crashes, college, a summer-long trip to california, and I thought I'd at least ask if you perhaps had room for a vice-pre-Neigh a King! A king of hearts perhaps? I know this is sudden, and completely out of the blue, but if permitted, I'd love to play everyone here.
We're dedicated but uh,

.... you know the Vice President role is cursed right?

I do! I'm the one who cursed it. Why not take a gander at the second character sheet on the index?

I left before we started because life was getting hectic. But I'm back now!

• Haha
Reactions: xLarius
We're dedicated but uh,

.... you know the Vice President role is cursed right?

I think nothing is more cursed than Shione's love life.

So that does bring me to the next question. Regardless of whether or not I join, I've been reading (moving backwards) what is the synopsis of all the important plot points and ships?

A king of hearts perhaps?
1568340289884.gif
Yare, Yare...

Looks like somebody here is asking for a spinning kick from a certain blondie that's more than down of being Haruhi's King of Hearts.

• Haha
Ah, now I remember you.

Still...

1568341857682.gif
STAY AWAY FROM HARU-CHAN

I think so far there's only been a few major plot points.

Lover's club is in a Training Camp which is just the formal way of saying "vacation".

Shione (my chara) received an ultimatum from her Brother which basically goes like "find a partner by the end of this training camp or quit the club altogether."

Shenanigans ensues in the beach and in the kitchen between characters. Some chara's were injured like Akemi, and Ruri.

Things get serious when Akemi and Keita begin fighting over Lucinda. The two even fight briefly on the beach. It ends with Keita calling out Akemi to the Kitchen butLucinda ends up coming instead and being exposed to Keita's death glare. He is remorseful for this and seems to have given up on fighting for Lucinda and flees the club. Shione witnesses this by pulling of unintentionally a Drax technique (which is to say that she was radiating absolutely no presence whatsoever, to her chagrin.) As a result, she is the first one to tail Keita.

Keita ends up encountering rival high school kids that want to beat him up because of his reputation. He manages to escape but runs into Akemi and Lucinda who were also searching for him and the three square off against the rival hs kids.

Shione arrives at the last minute, annihilating the enemy reinforcements and bringing all 3 of her juniors back to the villa.

Unbeknownst to them, Miyuki ended up searching for them herself and encountered her own bit of trouble via a perv/serial rapist. Ryuunosuke manages to save her and I think the ship has left the harbour, if you catch my drift.

As for the ships, well these are the ones I am aware of

Alexander x Haruhi

Ryuunosuke x Miyuki

Keita - - - - >>>> Lucinda <<<<- - - - Akemi

People that don't have a love life.

Ruri
Reina
Shione (Because of her curse and because she hasn't exactly formed a bond with anyone other than her childhood friends)
Mami

(I'm not sure if Rads is still with us but if he is)
Rain
Ruby
Bob

Okay thank you. I think I got a good idea of what's going on. I was reading it. Backwards mind you though and got a lot of the what, and who but the where escaped me

Drax technique
1568346161128.gif

You forgot to mention the taboo Reina x Miyuki ship. That S P I C Y moment they had, even when it was short, will NOT be forgotten by this pervert!
1568346461664.gif