2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Hm... I don't know if it would be smart.

But

I want to rework an old RP idea. It was about Magical Girls, and Boys who became their partners. Last time I did this though it never even got out of character creation mostly because if I recall, one of my Co-GMs (Scarlet was actually the other one) got banned. That and with the way that it was set up, we would have needed at least 8 players to start. I'm thinking on how to fix it up. Might post something about it in the Interest Threads. But before I did that there, I wanna ask:

The Rp was started as a take on the little animals that magical girls have. The things that are usually why they are magical. Would it be enjoyable for people playing as the boys to be animals while the magical girls are in their magical girl form?
Go for it, my dude. It's a really interesting idea that I also had like 3 times before (yours have the boys thingy, mine was a more darkish Magical Girls theme). Those three times failed, so I just gave up. It was too much for this place, apparently. You got my attention, so tag me if you do the interest check.

Reactions: xLarius
Bitch, but I told you to tag me. Why the hate?

I'll keep my eye on it and pray to the gods when it's open that I'm not working or something like that.
@Reanimator Spuds

Hm... I don't know if it would be smart.

But

I want to rework an old RP idea. It was about Magical Girls, and Boys who became their partners. Last time I did this though it never even got out of character creation mostly because if I recall, one of my Co-GMs (Scarlet was actually the other one) got banned. That and with the way that it was set up, we would have needed at least 8 players to start. I'm thinking on how to fix it up. Might post something about it in the Interest Threads. But before I did that there, I wanna ask:

The Rp was started as a take on the little animals that magical girls have. The things that are usually why they are magical. Would it be enjoyable for people playing as the boys to be animals while the magical girls are in their magical girl form?
I remember that. The key is to find wonderful rpers like the ones here that will stick with you no matter what even when you can't be on sometimes because you wasted internet data. :D

I remember that too! Man... Looking back on all the RPs I've been in, even if most of them never get far makes me remember just why I love doing it so much

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: xLarius
I remember that too! Man... Looking back on all the RPs I've been in, even if most of them never get far makes me remember just why I love doing it so much
I spend a lot of time rebooting my old ideas hoping that eventually they will find the right people to enjoy them with. Like this one was a reboot and I found those who are still going with me even a year later.

I spend a lot of time rebooting my old ideas hoping that eventually they will find the right people to enjoy them with. Like this one was a reboot and I found those who are still going with me even a year later.
It almost two years now. Its okay to cry now. XD

Also, sorry for cursing the Vice President position for almost 2 years. I guess it's a good thing though. It means it was meant to be. Yuuta belongs in the club, I can feel it.

• Sweet
Reactions: ScarletNova
Unless...

A certain blondie...

Put him to sleep...

F O R E V E R.

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
Lol i'm sure ruby will enjoy putting you to work as her new helper if your up for it

I WANT RUBY TO CHOKE ME WITH HER THI-

Oh, sweet heavens. I think this is the wrong OCC...

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Well since the fight scenes are over what should i do next

There is a long absent Vice president knocking on the window

Ruby one of my chars is the vice president now that's why I said about the assistant. I got to admit though from what i read about him he's not big on romance unless that's changed

Ruby one of my chars is the vice president now that's why I said about the assistant. I got to admit though from what i read about him he's not big on romance unless that's changed
There is a long absent ex-vice president knocking on the window

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
There is a long absent ex-vice president knocking on the window
Now now i'm sure we can find something for your char to do other than knocking on the wndow