2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
I am currently making a post for Shione providing Backup for Keita and Akemi.

Hopefully, if Lucinda can get over how scary Keita was, she could also get over how terrifying her Senpai can be.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: xLarius
Posted!

Please don't fear and hate Shi-chan T_T

Damn... Shione is a beast. When she said her fighting techniques, all I heard was one of those typical heroes from anime yelling to make their attacks stronger. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Accelerator
SEND HELP, PEOPLE! ICEY-HIME IS MISSING!

*cries in sad and depressed dark knight, feeling like a failure*

I WAS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER, AND NOW I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE IS! WHO DARED TO KIDNAP HER!? SHOW YOURSELF OR I'M TAKING THE GENOCIDE ROUTE ON HUMANITY, UNDERTALE STYLE.

Working on a post right now. Just gotta decide if I should add more drama or nah

Reactions: ScarletNova
Girl, add that drama sauce like

POSTED. And I hope its enough uwu

I love everyone's character arcs along with the bond Miyuki and Lucinda have formed.

If they're not in the top 3 best friendships by the end of this roleplay I'm announcing anarchy.

Lucinda x Miyuki friendship was meant to be. The Legal Loli and the Jigglypuff duo cannot be stoped now!

*after reading Miyuki's post*
Ryu be like:

“OOOOOH HELL NAAAAAAW~!”

Last edited:
I'm starting to get the impression that every character in here wants to make Haruhi a bad president. She can't even keep her club members in the house or tell her where their going.

• According to Plan
I'm starting to get the impression that every character in here wants to make Haruhi a bad president. She can't even keep her club members in the house or tell her where their going.
That may change later on...

For the most part I'm back besides some days where I have to go to bed early to wake up and help my mom get ready for therapy for early appointments. So, I'll probably do a post for Haruhi some time this week.

NOICE. I'm working on my post. It's kind of long, so, huh... Pray for me. It has been two days, and I have only made Alexander's part/ T vT

Reactions: ScarletNova
Damn someone's out to get Miyuki and I can't have Shione protecting her since it wouldn't make sense icly.

You better have your boyo protecting her @Shinku⭐Kun

Aight, guys, the second part of my post is done, but I'm tired AF. I'm going to finish Ryunosuke's part tomorrow. O vO b

Damn, so Ryu also has some moves. God forbid anyone who wrongs any of the club members when Ryu, Shione, and Rurin are present.

The Lover's club is going to turn into Fight Club in the blink of an eye if that happens.

Ryunosuke is probably going to be like

I have more response planned out already but I want to do those after our missing club members return to the villa.

Okay, Icey has not come back yet from wherever the @#$& she is. Worry not, i will not lose my crap. I repeat, do not panic , people. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY.

1568009439207.jpeg