Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling is definitely getting kidnapped, while she's gone, I can kill someone in the Academy and she won't be there to bring them back to life. P sure Petra and december are going to be the only ones to make it back.
OLIVER'S GONNA GET KIDNAPPED? D: So should I rp him getting sand-napped?

Reactions: Sav
Lucien is gonna cry when Petra comes back, but, he still gonna be low key happy though.

Henry: Maybe you wouldn't be so grouchy if you had a gf of your own. That Marianne chick seems nice. Talk to heeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr.

@IceQueen

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Lucien is gonna cry when Petra comes back, but, he still gonna be low key happy though.
Henry: U look sad, do u want me to kiss it all better or nah

Jacob: //throws himself out of a window.

xD lordy. Petra got her leg all burnt up.

So far, that's the extent of the injuries, aside from the clawing and scratching of the hands.

Sterling is definitely getting kidnapped, while she's gone, I can kill someone in the Academy and she won't be there to bring them back to life. P sure Petra and december are going to be the only ones to make it back.

Everyone else will be in the company of the voodoo king.

Now, if Petra has even a little bit of a soul and wants to help the person who tech. saved her life, using Niko? (I forgot the new guys name) the voodoo doll as a bargaining chip would be a sneaky move.

Her friend(s) back for what's rightfully his.

Petra: A voodoo doll belongs with it's king, no?

Niko(?) : WHOA WHOA WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA i Thought u said you had a plan?!?!?!

Petra: THIS IS THE PLAN
Yes his name is Niko. And he gonna hate Petra with a passion.
Though I really am thinking about having Cole just be dragged across town...just kidding. Into the sand we go!

• Love
Mom: Sticking ur weenie in satan worshipers are we? Gay too? //has a heart attack.

Henry: U BETTER NOT TELLLLL HER.
Henry: Maybe you wouldn't be so grouchy if you had a gf of your own. That Marianne chick seems nice. Talk to heeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr.

@IceQueen
Henry: U look sad, do u want me to kiss it all better or nah

Jacob: //throws himself out of a window.
1) Jacob: I can tell her all I want, you don't control me!

2) Jacob: And be killed by mom? Uh no thanks.

3) I have nothing to say because Jacob would throw himself out the window.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yes his name is Niko. And he gonna hate Petra with a passion.
Though I really am thinking about having Cole just be dragged across town...just kidding. Into the sand we go!
The voodoo thing doesn't take kindly to intruders. The only reason those hands appeared in the first place was because they sense the presence of salem descendants on the voodoo kings turf. Poppy forgot to mention the off limit zones of the city heh.

The voodoo thing doesn't take kindly to intruders. The only reason those hands appeared in the first place was because they sense the presence of salem descendants on the voodoo kings turf. Poppy forgot to mention the off limit zones of the city heh.
I figured they were invading the king's turf. A little bit different than the show, but still somewhere along the lines.

Marianne: *sits quietly in the corner watching them bicker*

• Love
Henry: AYE GET IT GET IT GET IT

-meanwhile-

Henry: //to lucien.
tumblr_nfc813xEgo1terwlso1_250.gif

Oliver: (sees Voodoo king) Nvm I'm not mad anymore.

httyd-ruffnut.gif

My body is ready

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Sav
Oliver: (sees Voodoo king) Nvm I'm not mad anymore.

httyd-ruffnut.gif

My body is ready
Idris Alba is so fine omg I don't even blame him.

BTW ur Slepi character design looks so good, where did you even find that gif of him omg. <3 Luv u

Idris Alba is so fine omg I don't even blame him.

BTW ur Slepi character design looks so good, where did you even find that gif of him omg. <3 Luv u
Why thank you. :)
He appeared in Thor 1 very briefly when Thor went to fight the Ice Giants. :3 If you search Sleipnir in Thor gif you should see it. :3

• Love
xD lordy. Petra got her leg all burnt up.

So far, that's the extent of the injuries, aside from the clawing and scratching of the hands.

Everyone else will be in the company of the voodoo king.

Now, if Petra has even a little bit of a soul and wants to help the person who tech. saved her life, using Niko? (I forgot the new guys name) the voodoo doll as a bargaining chip would be a sneaky move.

Her friend(s) back for what's rightfully his.

Petra: A voodoo doll belongs with it's king, no?

Niko(?) : WHOA WHOA WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA i Thought u said you had a plan?!?!?!

Petra: THIS IS THE PLAN
Yeah she might do somehting like working on post now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.