• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav
Lucien: shit.
tumblr_nlj2n1EWCk1qft49to1_500.gif
Just curious but,

Henry: If I gave you my heart, Lucien, what would you do?

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
What if Petra was like:

"Fuck you guys I'm out!" And she drives off xD

• Love
UM NO I GUESS NOT BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY TODAY and yeah idk I'm gonna be busy tomorrow too :(

• Love
Ugh I feel so left behind! I haven't been able to be on a lot this weekend, except checking stuff out here and there on my phone! I shall attempt to post soon

• Love
Finished Petra's post working on Victor's if people can not post until after I post mines, since Petra did something in it that will impact the others xD nothing plot changy I think, she just left the others at the beach and drove off to the academy. Gotta protect herself and all that, less people for Supreme battle xD

• Love
Posted. Petra Leaving The Others To Their Doom:
latest

• Love
Reactions: Sav and IceQueen
Finished Petra's post working on Victor's if people can not post until after I post mines, since Petra did something in it that will impact the others xD nothing plot changy I think, she just left the others at the beach and drove off to the academy. Gotta protect herself and all that, less people for Supreme battle xD
I sense Lucien has some competition.

• Love
  • Love
Posted. Petra Leaving The Others To Their Doom:
latest
I can see it now...

Zorra: You left my damn sister at the beach!? What the fuck is wrong with you?! *attempts to choke Petra*

lmao xD

• Love
Reactions: Sav and Justin
I can see it now...

Zorra: You left my damn sister at the beach!? What the fuck is wrong with you?! *attempts to choke Petra*

lmao xD
Since she wants to look "innocent" she won't use her powers to push her away from her, instead she will run out of the way of her hands xD

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.