• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since she wants to look "innocent" she won't use her powers to push her away from her, instead she will run out of the way of her hands xD
It's happening xD A few people are gonna have to hold Zorra back. xD She doesn't mess around when it comes to her sister

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Really wanna make a CS Guide so we can all find each other's characters. So it's happening! xD

@Sav I shall send you the CS Guide in a PM and you can just put it under the cast list or something like that xD It should only take like 20 to 30 minutes!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav
@Sav I shall send you the CS Guide in a PM and you can just put it under the cast list or something like that xD It should only take like 20 to 30 minutes!
Wow, alright, Thank you!

@Sav xD I think you meant to tag Autumn (Infinite_Darkness) because Cole is her char you tag me for the Voodoo King post

• Thank You
@Sav just thought of something super adorable, since you have Jaden smith as a char, would of been cute if some made Willow Smith lol.

Question can player make a char to be apart of Yarboi's Voodoo group or no?

I kinda wanna make another character. Maybe a male this time

@Sav just thought of something super adorable, since you have Jaden smith as a char, would of been cute if some made Willow Smith lol.

Question can player make a char to be apart of Yarboi's Voodoo group or no?
Sure! You can go right ahead.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh shit we can make a Voodoo character apart of the Voodoo Kings group? Could I make one, please? ;^;

Sure!

Only you two guys though, didn't plan on making that available but since you're interested.... c; Hm. I'll make the cut off at four.

Working on a post for Opeyemi now.~ <3

Will work on her in a few than, after finish chars for your other rp. Now got to think up a cool voodoo magic^^ thanks for letting me do it.

• Thank You
*cries and laughs at that last post*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Now I am really glad Petra left xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
No one is safe.

NO OONNNNNNNNE.

Poppy is still on the fourth floor sacrificing small animals. Who knows. She might need something bigger.
O.O uhh no thank you xD.

Working on Voodoo Princess xD and than will post for chars. Oh yeah I finally found the right power for my girl Curse Manipulation is perfect for her xD

Does it matter what gender my voodoo bby is? I also wanted them to be a female.

I don't think so, since i think O p e y e m i has four kids or students, two boys, two girls, could play the girls xD right @Sav

• Thank You
Cole is your character right? xD

Snip. Snip. Snip.

I'll go fix the tags, for some reason I thought he was @Dramma 's character.
Question, is he gonna die? Just need to know so I know where this post is going.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Question, is he gonna die? Just need to know so I know where this post is going.
Ofc not, already told you guys that no one was going to die. One Opeyemi is done with him,he might want to, but he won't kill him. It's primarily all psychological torture. Cole's limbs grow back, all the bits and pieces but he still feels the pain, he still bleeds.

That goes for all of them.

I'm killing Akasa and her twin and then Brian given that their players dropped out, after they die, that's when everyone else will be up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.