Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized Lucien and Henry gonna meet. The ship is gonna happen. //fangirlsbecauseihaveashippingproblem

Reactions: IceQueen
I will post for Niko in a little, just gotta figure out how to introduce him. All I know is Corrine isn't going to be happy.

I realized Lucien and Henry gonna meet. The ship is gonna happen. //fangirlsbecauseihaveashippingproblem
HE CLIMBED IN THROUGH HIS BEDROOM WINDOW OFC THEY'RE GONNA MEEEEEET.

Lmao.

lets ship em haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

• Love
Reactions: Cain
I will post for Niko in a little, just gotta figure out how to introduce him. All I know is Corrine isn't going to be happy.
Corrine: Who is dis late ass bish, all dis time and now u wanna show up, what tf I look like, i dun get paid for this shid, gtfo

Corrine: Who is dis late ass bish, all dis time and now u wanna show up, what tf I look like, i dun get paid for this shid, gtfo
Omg, that's too funny.

Reactions: Sav
Lucien is gonna be super happy that some students aren't returning.
giphy.gif

I hope Petra is... you can't get rid of the Bitch just yet xD.

Will be posting later today^^, need time to rest and let brain think up some good posts.

pOPPy is going to tear Lucien apart. Showing off his powers to strange new creepers in the neighbourhood.

Poppy: THEY COULD BE HUNTERS AND U JUST EXPOSED US ALL

Lucien: Lol but they're not doe, look at em. They're just a bunch of dumb boys. Chill out bish.

Henry: //nervous laughter. Pls don't kill us. Um, we didn't see anything, we'll just go home. We can't join ur satanic cult, sorry, our moms a christian. Hehheheheeeee

• Love
Reactions: Cain
@s k u l l.

Henry is going to start flirting so hard, unabashedly. xD

Jacob: omg ew pls stahp.

Oh oh oh oh!!! Can Sawyer have a premonition of who dies at the bonfire? @Sav
yea sure, just pm me. no one is actually going to die though, just get kidnapped.

@s k u l l.

Henry is going to start flirting so hard, unabashedly. xD

Jacob: omg ew pls stahp.
Watch Henry not stop.

Jacob: Hey dude with the satanic powers, launch me out the window. Dying would be better than seeing my train wreck of a brother flirt.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Dramma and Sav
I just invision that Cole is just sucked up into the sand. Like maybe not all the way, but majority of his body is.
Cause I doubt the hands are just going to drag him across town.

Cole: Hey how you doing? No I'm fine just being dragged by some hands TO MY DOOM!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oliver: I didn't sign up for this shit T.T

• Love
Watch Henry not stop.

Jacob: Hey dude with the satanic powers, launch me out the window. Dying would be better than seeing my train wreck of a brother flirt.
Henry: At least this train wreck won't be single.

Henry: At least this train wreck won't be single.
Jacob: Good luck explaining it to mom. "Oh yeah mom, I happen to be screwing the very thing you hate." Mom's gonna kick your ass.

xD lordy. Petra got her leg all burnt up.

So far, that's the extent of the injuries, aside from the clawing and scratching of the hands.

Sterling is definitely getting kidnapped, while she's gone, I can kill someone in the Academy and she won't be there to bring them back to life. P sure Petra and december are going to be the only ones to make it back.

Everyone else will be in the company of the voodoo king.

Now, if Petra has even a little bit of a soul and wants to help the person who tech. saved her life, using Niko? (I forgot the new guys name) the voodoo doll as a bargaining chip would be a sneaky move.

Her friend(s) back for what's rightfully his.

Petra: A voodoo doll belongs with it's king, no?

Niko(?) : WHOA WHOA WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA i Thought u said you had a plan?!?!?!

Petra: THIS IS THE PLAN

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Jacob: Good luck explaining it to mom. "Oh yeah mom, I happen to be screwing the very thing you hate." Mom's gonna kick your ass.
Mom: Sticking ur weenie in satan worshipers are we? Gay too? //has a heart attack.

Henry: U BETTER NOT TELLLLL HER.

We're at 21 pages guys, are we hot shit or nah? Lololololololol

@Dramma IS SAWYER GONNA HAVE DA VISION OR NAH?

Status
Not open for further replies.