Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
I'll be posting for Stella and Oliver as soon as I get home!

Reactions: Sav
I'll post asap

The poppies were my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavorite.
They were funny, especially the one that told Dorothy she would be killed by the witch, as if it was okay or something xD. Queen Latifah as the Oz and Mary J. Blige as the Wicked Witch xD the whole cast was amazing. My favorite, just like any oz, The Scarecrow always funny xD

• Love
Oliver has a French accent, by the way. (In case anyone wanted to know) :3

That master post is going up today, Yesterday not much happened but a few people got posts in! :D Woot. Anyways, Masterpost.

The neighbors are gonna go creeping, the Voodoo King is gonna make an appearance and some pets are going to disappear.

• Thank You
  • Love
Did I say I was interested in that? Because I am interested in that RP haha but sadly I can't help. All I've watched it Jessica Jones
That's fine nugget! xD The thread is almost finished for the avengers thingy.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
I also said I was interested. I know a bit about the series, and what happens. Enough to answer some questions
Okay, so in the series, the agents are all human correct? They don't have powers, but they do have skills?

They'd get involved with a war on earth, right? Especially if the Avengers had gotten involved?

Thank you! c:

Okay, so in the series, the agents are all human correct? They don't have powers, but they do have skills?

They'd get involved with a war on earth, right? Especially if the Avengers had gotten involved?

Thank you! c:
I believe they are all human but one has some sort of mystery going on, I don't remember if she was human, I believe she was very special though.

They are involved with the war on earth against the Hydra

• Thank You
I believe they are all human but one has some sort of mystery going on, I don't remember if she was human, I believe she was very special though.

They are involved with the war on earth against the Hydra
Thanks for the info! c:

Here's the Avenger's thread. It was open at some point hence the presence of four pages. Inspect it and lemme know if something doesn't make sense guys! Feel free to invite all of your friends on Iwaku to join.

@s k u l l. Feel free to alter or change your CS in any way.~

Omg, I'm in love!
PHEW!

I was worried that it sucked. Lmao, just added a Q/A in the update section. xD

Lmao.

Should I make it available for players to create OC's for the Asgard bit? 'Friends' of the kids? There wouldn't be many, 3 at the most. ?_?

PHEW!

I was worried that it sucked. Lmao, just added a Q/A in the update section. xD

Lmao.

Should I make it available for players to create OC's for the Asgard bit? 'Friends' of the kids? There wouldn't be many, 3 at the most. ?_?
That might be a good idea. I might end up taking one if you do

• Bucket of Rainbows
Writing the master post by the way,

Oliver and December and Cole get dragged along with Petra and Sterling, I hope that's alright! @Little_Ghost98 & @Wonderful Thing

The neighbours are going to break in as well.

Reactions: HEX
This is to fast for me to post good length posts with quality and since work, it is hard to keep up. Thank you for the opportunity but I am going to dip out. Tag me if you ever have something again. @Sav

This is to fast for me to post good length posts with quality and since work, it is hard to keep up. Thank you for the opportunity but I am going to dip out. Tag me if you ever have something again. @Sav
:c

Uh, okay. The Avengers RP is open if you're interested but dats it...

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.