• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH I read this and I was like, what'd I do noww. I literally always do that cause of my name oh my goodness.
Loooool dats funneh.

I THOUGHT JACOB'S NICK NAME WAS JAKE SORRY! I CAN FIX IT!
I don't see the difference between the names. Am I missing something? It is Jake, you got it right.

I will be posting tomorrow, other things took longer than I thought it would. Good night^^

Reactions: Sav
Actually can't fall asleep so making posts for my chars now.

I'll write some posts when I get home.

Hey @s k u l l. and @Wonderful Thing if you guys are still interested in that Avengers RPG, let me know. I'm thinking of revamping it. I did a poor job with that one but I have something fresh in mind, something that will hopefully allow for more players. I'd allow people to play as S.H.I.E.L.D Employees, the avengers, uh as Jotuns, Aesir nobles and such... Lots of roles, lots of characters but they'd all be brought together by a war...if you're not, don't worry! Just curious.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
  • Thank You
I'm interested @Sav also isn't Victor Tommy's roommate atleast that is the one you put on the front page... just curious because you said Lucien was going to be Victor's roommate

Last edited:

Hey @s k u l l. and @Wonderful Thing if you guys are still interested in that Avengers RPG, let me know. I'm thinking of revamping it. I did a poor job with that one but I have something fresh in mind, something that will hopefully allow for more players. I'd allow people to play as S.H.I.E.L.D Employees, the avengers, uh as Jotuns, Aesir nobles and such... Lots of roles, lots of characters but they'd all be brought together by a war...if you're not, don't worry! Just curious.
If you need people, am I so in.

• Thank You
Ok sounds good mr.skull
I don't have much in mind other than they could be friends, just not that close. No one really knows Lucien's ulterior motives. So friends? If you have anything other than that I'm glad to discuss with you.

I wouldn't mind at all. Can I keep the same role and reuse the character sheet I made?

• Thank You
I'm interested @Sav also isn't Victor Tommy's roommate atleast that is the one you put on the front page... just curious because you said Lucien was going to be Victor's roommate

Oh! Sorry!! My mistake, Victor and tommy are roomed together and Oliver and Lucien are roomed together, whoopsie.
;c

Reactions: MadKingJai™
It's ok I just got a wee bit confused there is all.

Glad you guys are interested in the Avengers Plot I'll work on it a bunch.
I don't have much in mind other than they could be friends, just not that close. No one really knows Lucien's ulterior motives. So friends? If you have anything other than that I'm glad to discuss with you.

I wouldn't mind at all. Can I keep the same role and reuse the character sheet I made?
You definitely can! :P

I should have something in the works by this weekend.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cain
I'm still in! Just making my character still! :D

Sorry for the crap post, guys. I feel so sick >,<

May not get any more posts out today, I'm sorry. Just depends on how I feel.

I'll have posts up between now and late tonight.

• Thank You
Is it bad that I just watched AHS Coven for the first time lmao xD Binge watched it in like 2 or 3 days and it was amazing. Do y'all think it'd be alright if I posted and then finished up my characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.