• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad that I just watched AHS Coven for the first time lmao xD Binge watched it in like 2 or 3 days and it was amazing. Do y'all think it'd be alright if I posted and then finished up my characters?
Sav might be cool with it, but should ask them first^^.

And @Sav I would love to be in Avengers rp would be cool.

Reactions: Sav
Reactions: Sav
Is it bad that I just watched AHS Coven for the first time lmao xD Binge watched it in like 2 or 3 days and it was amazing. Do y'all think it'd be alright if I posted and then finished up my characters?
Yeah, that would be fine!

I'll work on posts when I get home today, work on the avengers RP concept while I'm out. xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I DIDN'T SEE THAT PETRA MADE A COMMENT ABOUT RUNNING EVERYTHING

DAMMIT

Sterling would've just been like "Mhm okay sure, but you'd die of anorexia first bitch."

@Shattered♦Secrets™

I DIDN'T SEE THAT PETRA MADE A COMMENT ABOUT RUNNING EVERYTHING

DAMMIT

Sterling would've just been like "Mhm okay sure, but you'd die of anorexia first bitch."

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Petra: "You're one to talk, you twig tree slut."

I can see them having a bitchy friendship... calling each other out on everything, but being able to handle it since Sterling is over the bullies and bullshit and Petra's Ego is to high to care about such words xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: IceQueen and Sav
Petra: "You're one to talk, you twig tree slut."

I can see them having a bitchy friendship... calling each other out on everything, but being able to handle it since Sterling is over the bullies and bullshit and Petra's Ego is to high to care about such words xD
Lmao.

Sterling eats like nobody's business, she was being polite bc they were at the dinner table. She eats her own weight in food and still looks like skin and bones.

Sterling: do u wanna go get somethin to eat

Petra: ...we literally just ate 2 hrs ago

Sterling: omg just a snack

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Lmao.

Sterling eats like nobody's business, she was being polite bc they were at the dinner table. She eats her own weight in food and still looks like skin and bones.

Sterling: do u wanna go get somethin to eat

Petra: ...we literally just ate 2 hrs ago

Sterling: omg just a snack
Yeah they are definitely going to be running the Academy... or think they are xD.

Yeah they are definitely going to be running the Academy... or think they are xD.
An. Isn't going to give a shit about either. Just hope they don't try to bring the bitch on her the beast will be awoken

• Love
Reactions: Justin
An. Isn't going to give a shit about either. Just hope they don't try to bring the bitch on her the beast will be awoken
I think Petra will try to stay far away from Ann xD... too much for her attitude to handle, Petra doesn't like to get physical she would rather used her magic to handle things xD

And Cole is gonna pop out of no where
" I heard someone say food!"

• Love
Reactions: Sav and Justin
Reactions: HEX
  • Love
Reactions: Sav and Justin
I was cleaning out the ash dump to my fireplace and it was like an avalanche of ash and I'm covered in it.

Sigh.

*Glares at Petra for a second*
"Yes, really! Not everyone can live off of air and water."
*Rolls Eyes*
"I do not live off of air and water... so shut up." *Laughs* "You're lucky you're cute."

Petra is so going to flirt hard with Cole xD

I was cleaning out the ash dump to my fireplace and it was like an avalanche of ash and I'm covered in it.

Sigh.
Chimney-Sweep_Cleaning-Norfolk.jpg

*Rolls Eyes*
"I do not live off of air and water... so shut up." *Laughs* "You're lucky you're cute."

Petra is so going to flirt hard with Cole xD
*Grins*
"And you're lucky you're hot."

This is going to be an interesting relationship between them.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
Has anyone seen the vid of the little boy crying because a reporter asked him if he was going to miss him mom on the first day of pre-k?

Omg my heart, he's so adorable.

Oh and dis is how Tommy sounds V skip to 1:35 omg so funny n cute

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cain and Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.