• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: MadKingJai™
So, I need relationships for Sawyer...so far the only person that I might possibly think could be his friend, would maybe be Adelaide? @Infinite_Darkness because they both like risks and whatnot? I think Sawyer could also open up to a girl, and maybe show his soft side?

Sawyer - Sterling I THINK SHE WOULD ABSOLUTELY HATE HIM @Sav although maybe I'm completely wrong maybe she'd like him??

UM those are honestly the only two who pop into my head for relationships right away, after I finish this post in the IC for him I'll do everybody's character.

So, I need relationships for Sawyer...so far the only person that I might possibly think could be his friend, would maybe be Adelaide? @Infinite_Darkness because they both like risks and whatnot? I think Sawyer could also open up to a girl, and maybe show his soft side?

Sawyer - Sterling I THINK SHE WOULD ABSOLUTELY HATE HIM @Sav although maybe I'm completely wrong maybe she'd like him??

UM those are honestly the only two who pop into my head for relationships right away, after I finish this post in the IC for him I'll do everybody's character.
I am totally up for Adelaide being his friend. Looking over his sheet, I was going to ask you if you would mind Adelaide developing a crush on him.

I am totally up for Adelaide being his friend. Looking over his sheet, I was going to ask you if you would mind Adelaide developing a crush on him.
I don't mind at all! I was actually gonna ask if he could crush on her if she wasn't gonna crush on him xD

Reactions: HEX
Working on my chars intros now^^.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav and QUEENIE
@Infinite_Darkness Um, do you mind if I semi-control Cole? Just by saying he led Sawyer up to their room? So I can actually have Sawyer do more then just walk up and ask him

Reactions: Sav
@Infinite_Darkness Um, do you mind if I semi-control Cole? Just by saying he led Sawyer up to their room? So I can actually have Sawyer do more then just walk up and ask him
His at the dinner table at the moment, but you can have him take a quick break and go show Saywer the room.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav and Dramma
I love little Tommy even more he is so adorable
Rose, the food is already on the table, based on Sav's last post. You might want to fix your post

• Thank You
Posted^^

Darn, I gotta sleep, but I'll be posting as soon as I get up. :D And my second char, Oliver shall be making his appearance. :D

Sterling I THINK SHE WOULD ABSOLUTELY HATE HIM
She'd dislike him but as long as he stayed out of his way, she wouldn't come for him. xD

Corrine absolutely hates him.~

77a762b5d1d6dae12d3c0437592b9771d24a7d0bda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807091abff70fc7ee478c59c796bce74c53a5.png

❝ 18 Years Old | Gender Fluid, Normally Male | English ❞
Looks: Lucien has a mesomorph body - lean, considerably lanky, toned, and rather leggy. His lengthy body has a pure white, ivory complexion; lacks redness and would occasionally receive a blemish, once or twice, usually rarely. His complexion suits his dyed platinum blonde hair, which contrasts to his dark brown bushy eyebrows. His hair color has usually dyed a shade of black to white, preferably white or gray. His hair color usually accentuates the hooded, almond, blue eyes. His back is littered with faint brown patches of birthmarks - they don't appear to form a specific shape. However, once the transfiguration power comes to a completion, his height (6'3" Ft) has not shifted, his body type adjusts to a much more feminine semblance, facial features softens, and his hair grows to his waist. Thus awakens his alter-ego, Lucille.

Power: Transfiguration, the ability to morph into anything (limited to gender).

Personality: Was it the lack of antagonist? The overflow of protruding innocence? Or maybe the greed for power? Maybe all three. Lucien Archibald is a rather peculiar person. He is often releasing an amiable ambiance that seems to act out as an inconspicuous veil. The type of person who seems to get along with almost everybody - not a flaw in his system, or it seems. Always a smile on his face and a helping hand, but what makes him so devilish? The rotten core that sprawled outward into every single nerve. The malicious intent that contradicts with his innocence. A diabolical side of him that was handed down by his mother to him. Behind the inconspicuous veil of benevolence hides the black flame of ambition. That ambition was given to him by his mother; a raven-haired beauty who died attempting to become the next supreme. He now strives to become the next supreme, not a thing or person shall stop him. Ambition forms branches to other deadly sins - careless, reckless, and heartless. Don't get in his way, you'll just become collateral damage.
Likes: Indie Music, Hot/Cold Tea, Animals, Victories, Sleeping, Running (For distance), Learning a new power, Instrumental Music
Dislikes: Competition, Overly sensitive people, Citrus Fruits, Losing, Summer Days/Nights, Amphibians

Background: Veronica LeBeau, a beautiful raven-haired woman, adept in the dark arts. She fell deeply in love with a witch hunter. The woman was well-aware of her consequences and was willing to do what she can to make the others of her coven understand that people can change. People called her, idiotic, naive, and stupid. People preferred her younger sister, Poppy LeBeau. A young pretty blonde who excelled in her dark arts just as well as Veronica. Everybody was aware that Poppy will become the next Supreme, without a doubt. However, Veronica knew if she wanted it, she will receive it. In all the chaos within her life, she had a son, Lucien. Lucien was young and kept away from the Coven, protected elsewhere. Once the time of the Seven Wonders started, most witches had died by trying. There were four left, Veronica and Poppy managed to keep head to head. The third to last one came to Descensum; Veronica failed to complete the task and died to try. Poppy became the new Supreme and Lucien was put under her watch. The Supreme was kind enough to let the boy into her home and her protection. His father fled before the witches could get a hold of the man. Throughout the years, Lucien has not brought any good to his aunt. A pesky young brat who had the thirst of vengeance on his mind. As he grew older people began to drop, one by one, where do they go? They enter a deep slumber, away from the world, and far from being the reigning supreme. To regain his mother's honor and to spite his aunt, everybody will drop in his presence.

Strengths: Manipulation, Quick Witted, Tactical, Studious, Upper-body Strength, Seducing
Weaknesses: Apathetic, Careless, Chaotic, Heartless

Other: Nobody has seen Lucille before, nor do they know she has any correlation with Lucien. Undiscovered abilities are Concilium and Divination.
Password 1: Jessica Lange
Password 2: Evan Peters
Looks good!

@IceQueen I tried to have her down there sooner but the posting really didn't allow for it between that and work and all it was somewhat difficult. I will add on to it however.

I will probably have her take Victor up to his room because she knows where Tommy's room is...

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Sav
Is it possible that Oliver could have been wandering the streets the day of the school's new term and just wandered in hoping to be admitted?

Status
Not open for further replies.