• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the vid of the little boy crying because a reporter asked him if he was going to miss him mom on the first day of pre-k?

Omg my heart, he's so adorable.

Oh and dis is how Tommy sounds V skip to 1:35 omg so funny n cute

That is freaking adorable. "You poked my heart" xD

Has anyone seen the vid of the little boy crying because a reporter asked him if he was going to miss him mom on the first day of pre-k?

Omg my heart, he's so adorable.

Oh and dis is how Tommy sounds V skip to 1:35 omg so funny n cute

OMG that is so cute!!!

On another note, I will post for Jake later.

Reactions: IceQueen and Sav
Working on posts now, I'm posting for all my characters at once, hence the long wait. :P

Hm, what should I do for Lucille (Lucien)?
Maybe bust out the room? Try to get to know the others... but if you go downstairs, Victor might loose it, since he last saw that you were dead xD

Reactions: Sav
meh, I just stopped at Sterling and Tommy. Bernard and Corrine will come later, I've gotta study.

I have everything done for both of my characters except for backgrounds. I might do those later. Everything else is good though, so I shall attempt to post

I have everything done for both of my characters except for backgrounds. I might do those later. Everything else is good though, so I shall attempt to post
That's fine.

@Sav would my characters be rooming together?

My posts are crappy, sorry. >,< Didn't even respond to cole, gr. My baaaaaaaaaaaad.

• Thank You
Oh gosh that's gonna suck >.<
Hm, I can squish it up. I'll put three in a room? December can go in with Sterling and Petra while Zorra can room with Adelaide and Stella?

Hm, I can squish it up. I'll put three in a room? December can go in with Sterling and Petra while Zorra can room with Adelaide and Stella?
I'm okay with that

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm okay with that
c: Goodie.

Something could've happened to the vacant room? Ideas? xD

Maybe it got turned into a greenhouse or something? Bleh, halp.

c: Goodie.

Something could've happened to the vacant room? Ideas? xD

Maybe it got turned into a greenhouse or something? Bleh, halp.
A greenhouse could work or someone set it on fire xD I don't know haha

A COOKIE GOES TO WHO EVER'S CHARACTER MAKES THE FIFTH ROOM ON THE GIRLS FLOOR UNINHABITABLE

A VERY LARGE COOKIE

DELICIOUS COOKIE

images

Greenhouse sounds good. I might have Echo go for a walk in there sometime

A COOKIE GOES TO WHO EVER'S CHARACTER MAKES THE FIFTH ROOM ON THE GIRLS FLOOR UNINHABITABLE

A VERY LARGE COOKIE

DELICIOUS COOKIE

images
It might just be locked by some spell, that no one knows how to open, or why its closed. Maybe Lucien or Poppy are storing something in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.