• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I'll try to reply to the IC tomorrow, introduce the neighbors and stuff as well, I'm just busy today :T After 3:00 tomorrow is when I'll be free so I'll work on posts then!

Working on posts now! Finally home, heesh.

c;

Almost done the mini master post.

Introducing someone else's character and the cute neighbors from next door. I did my best not to control anyone's character, but if you don't mind me doing so a little, I'll include more detail about the actions of everyone next masterpost, mini or otherwise.

Almost done the mini master post.

Introducing someone else's character and the cute neighbors from next door. I did my best not to control anyone's character, but if you don't mind me doing so a little, I'll include more detail about the actions of everyone next masterpost, mini or otherwise.
I don't mind at all

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav
@Sav
Beautiful, just beautiful! I'll have a baffled Lucien post coming right up!

Also, for anybody who has a character that's been living in the academy for as long as Lucien, let me know. I would love to forge some relationships. To the people who created brand new students, we'll just let their relationship form naturally.

Reactions: IceQueen
Literally dying right now because we're already on page two and I'm not even done with my characters -_-

Literally dying right now because we're already on page two and I'm not even done with my characters -_-
Well you just missed the first murder who is now back to life

• Love
What else have I missed?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Posting soon xD

• Love
Lemme know when you finish dem.

Dun worry lil ghost.~ Life happens. c:

What else have I missed?
Okay so, hm. Not much really, people are just getting to know each other. The biggest thing that has happened so far is a murder....and a resurrection. You're tuning in just in time for the next big thing coming up, neighbours. ;P
Oh I meant Jake Tucci then.
I THOUGHT JACOB'S NICK NAME WAS JAKE SORRY! I CAN FIX IT!

I forgot to add another picture to the mini master post.

Dammit.

But yeah, that was my first one. Kind of crappy, they'll get better though! <3
Oh my jesus, plot twist of the century. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS
MUWHWHAHAHAHAH GOOOOD!!
@Sav
Beautiful, just beautiful! I'll have a baffled Lucien post coming right up!

Also, for anybody who has a character that's been living in the academy for as long as Lucien, let me know. I would love to forge some relationships. To the people who created brand new students, we'll just let their relationship form naturally.
Glad you liked it!! Cleo and the two little kids have been there for a while so yeah as well as the staff. Corrine, Bernard, Kyle.

Okay so yeah, made some grammatical edits and added in a picture of the 'light' that comes from Sterling's fingertips when she brings people back.

Next Master post is coming this Friday! It'll kinda be a summary kind of lead into something else. CAUSE SOME DRAMA SO I CAN WRITE ABOUT FUN STUFF.

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.