• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ghost Note

Man on the Moon II.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually when I'm not working, later on in the day.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Nonbinary
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Scifi, Modern, Urban Fantasy, Horror, Superpowers/Superheroes, slice of life with a twist.
4lbq9sM.png

kFiwUG6.png

|| Overview ||

Recruitment Status: Open (Like your mom's legs)

Players:

Currently looking for: N/A

Hey there, welcome to Academy 218. An RP that I made on the RPG not too long ago that was basically a Superhero school. This RP is apart of the Black Fall universe, therefore follows it's rules and it's setting. Basically, certain human beings have been blessed with an energy that gives them God-like powers. This RP in particular is about a cast of young Superhumans as they're sent to the illustrious Academy 218, and their adventures in the academy. Their trials, triumphs, and failures. I hope to create an interesting character driven RP with whoever is interested. But to do that, I wish to forge an interesting cast, with you. Yes, you. This RP will be character development and interaction heavy, so I ask that you create interesting, and well-developed, characters that I can hopefully make an interesting story with. I too will be making plenty of these characters.

• [1.01] The usual rules. No godmodding, metagaming, powerplaying, autohitting, etc.

[1.02] Swearing, alcohol, drugs, and sex are fully permitted in the RP long as you do not do it excessively.

[1.03] There will character deaths in this RP. By submitting a sheet, you acknowledge that your character will have to deal with the consequences of their actions. If your character does something dangerous, then they may get injured or die. Don't Godmod your way out of it. I won't purposely go out and kill characters (That I like), but I may purposely injure them for the sake of the story.

[1.04] You are required to post once a week or you will placed as inactive. But, please say if you're leaving the RP, especially if you're in the middle of any interactions/important subplots. Any inactive characters will be forgotten about, or killed off if they were significant enough to the story. However, everyone is free to do as they please with any inactive characters.

[1.05] I don't care too much about post length. I rather have a short meaningful post over one full of filler. That said, all I want is one paragraph. Just one. Be prepared for some long posts every now and then. However, I expect average writing at least. I also recommend that, once we get into the mix of things, you do plenty of collaboration posts.

• [2.01] Respect everyone else at all times, please. Solve conflict with civility. Last thing I want is for things to become toxic. The golden rule is: Don't be a dick.

[2.02] Me and my GMs have the final say. We aren't tyrants, but if things get out of hand, we'll have to settle things ourselves.

[2.03] I'd rather that we talk on the OOC as much as possible - even if it's irrelevant chatter. I makes the RP seem more lively, and keeps everyone attached to it. If you must, my information is in my sig.

[2.04] I tend to very critical when judging sheets - please don't take it as a personal attack.

[2.05] Feel free to ask about anything, anything. I'll happily answer them.

• [3.01] This is an advanced RP, I expect a moderate amount of detail when writing your sheet. Try not to make your characters too one dimensional. Just look at my sheets for example.

[3.02] You have a great deal of freedom when creating a character. You can make someone of any gender, sexuality, background, etc. Long as it's written respectfully. I will not accept characters with mental illnesses unless they are written correctly.

[3.03] I'm gonna say it now; I'm not a fan of sociopaths/psychopaths, dark and tragic backstories (Without proper mental repercussions), one-note "badasses", perfect characters, and any of the sort. So keep that in mind when planning your character.

[3.04] "Magic" does not exist in the setting. This RP will be mainly scifi with slight paranormal themes here and there.

[3.05] The following powers are banned; "instant death" powers, mind/character control, time powers, anything with "omni-" attached to it, reality warping, gravity manipulation, life-force absorption, complete indestructibility/absolute defense, and probability manipulation. I also will not accept characters that have powers that can only be used in a fight. If you want to know why these powers are banned, I'll tell you.

[3.06] I encourage a written description for the character's appearance section. If you must, you can provide a picture. It must be a real photo, or a realistically drawn one.

[3.08] Please don't post a "wip" sheet. Post the complete version or don't post it at all.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Once I get my sheets together, I'm going to make a big thread for all the characters because in between OOC chatting, it's going to be utterly impossible to properly find the sheets.
I know a website that'll help you (seriously, it's awesome)

My next character, you can say that he's a real... snowflake.

• FFXgQH5.png

• Name:
      Matthias Hugh-William Auer.

Nickname/Alias/Etc:
      The Icicle-Fencer.

Height:
      6'0ft

Weight:
      180lb

• Hair Color:
      Black (Turns white when he activates his power.)

Eye Color:
      Blue

Ethnicity:
      German, Swiss, & French.

Physical Appearance:
      One thing about Matthias is that the boy is classy as hell. He carries an aura of confidence and class around himself that most people may attribute to the wealthiest of all people. Well, Matthias is wealthy, that much you can tell from a look at his demeanor and attire, but that's neither here nor there. Matthias' gait mostly involves him slowly walking, taking large steps, as if he has a large presence. Usually keeping a confident smile on his face, and talking in a very polite and reserved manner. Despite his inherent condescension, Matthias is quite polite, and that carries over to his demeanor. Polite. He's got that butler-vibe going on.

Matthias is two inches above the male-average, but few would notice unless they compare him to another person. His limbs are long, and pretty solidly built due to exercise. He's lean, and waifish. Don't get me wrong; he's pretty skinny, and if you put him next to someone buff, he'd lose that. That's what adds to the butler-vibe; he isn't very muscular, unfortunately. What he does have are soft, gentle looks, opposed to firm and masculine looks - he almost looks effeminate. But, moving on, Matthias is European to his very bone, and he's Caucasian in appearance. He's primarily German on his mother's side, but he's also Swiss and French on his father's side. You can't really tell he's German in the face because he's a mixture of the three races, you can tell that he's German from his faint accent. He has a lighter-shade of a white color, because of his indoor habits.

Matthias's hair is straight, and very well maintained. He keeps it pretty clean as he keeps it slicked back. Starting off, Matthias's jaw is quite sharp, and strong, which blends into his more round jaw, but at the same time showcase his round "baby-cheeks." He has a sharp, avian-looking nose that gets that distinct look from how it's hooked. Matthias' lips are barely disproportionate from his nose, and his lips are sharp looking. His ears are crescent shaped, and medium sized.

• Innate & Outward Personality:
      Matthias is true to his appearance; classy. The boy is very polite, and is as kind as they come. Matthias usually treats everyone with a smile of sort, and gives everyone equal amounts of respect. He's very kind, and imaginative... but, is rather aggressive, and pushy. He's the kind of guy who pushes his beliefs on other people, and believes himself to be the utmost in righteousness. This can put him at odds with people who see differently from him. But, all in all, he's rather nurturing and kind. He's the kind of guy that helps people younger than himself, and will protect them from harm long as he's alive. Though, he's definitely got a touch for romance. His love for the ladies is unparalleled, and that's where he switches from polite boy, to a charming devil.

Skills/Talents:
      Since Matthias is a native of Germany, he speaks German. You can say that English is one of his skills - which he is proficient enough in to maintain a proper conversation. The boy's primary claim to fame however is fencing. At a young age, he was forced to take up a sport so he can have something to brag about. He chose fencing, so when the boy was younger, he was placed into a fencing camp, where he got all the fencing skills he needs. He is quick with his hands, has reflexes, and can do it all. Mixed with his ice powers, he is known to create rapiers out of ice as weapons.

History/Bio:
      Matthias was the second son of the large and illustrious Auer Family (With Erik Auer proceeding him). The Auer family are a powerful family within Germany who own many high-class universities and whatnot. The kind of schools that people go abroad just to study. Which is enough to put the Auer family in high regard, with the matriarch, Anna Auer, being the head of all of it. The woman has gone through many husbands, and had many kids, all of whom were going to be the glorious start of the Auer family.

However, the Auer family has passed down a special ability; a hereditary control over ice. Every single person who has Auer blood has the ability to control ice. Matthias being born with his ability to crate strange symbols that allow him to create ice on any surface. When the boy was born, he had the symbol on his chest, which froze all whom touched him. And as he grew up, he gained a rudimentary control over the symbols, and once he had matured enough, he could control them at around ten years old. The boy's past was nothing special. He grew up wealthy so he had everything given to him. He lived the high life, but raised by maids and butlers. When he was old enough, Matthias was shipped off to fencing camp, the best money could buy, and received fencing training like no other.

Becoming a master fencer was a dream that few people could reach, but Matthias was renown over Germany for his fencing skills. Hell, some people wanted him to join the Olympics. But, the unthinkable happened - he lost. He lost a match to a German girl, and he was outraged. The ensuring flare in emotion, however, caused Matthias to lose control of his ability, and freeze the entire room. Fortunately, there were no causalities... but a lot of injured, pissed off, people. There were a few people that wanted him arrested for this loss of control, but Matthias' mother had a better idea: send him to an American Academy.

While she didn't want to do any of the sort, she knew that it would be for the best with so many people angered at Matthias' loss of control. And so, Matthias was whisked away to Academy 218. He got used to it pretty quickly, and because he demonstrated leadership at a young age, was selected as a team leader. Now, that was a lot of responsibility for Matthias, but he managed to make the most of it, and make his team one of the best. Though, once the year ended, the teams were reshuffled. But, Matthias remained fairly high ranked in the arena and the game arena scene. Matthias wanted to be called the ace of the Academy above all else, and spent the next two years a the Academy reaching that goal.

However, something happened right before the start of the current year; Anna Auer was attacked by another party... and the Auer Matriarch went missing. Felix, Matthias' younger brother, had something to do with it, but now he is being sent to Academy 218.

And Matthias knows of his brother's ways....

• Family:
      Mother - Anna Auer (Missing).
      Father - Leon Auer.
      Brother - Felix Auer.
      Brother - Erik Auer.
      Brother - Lennart Auer.
      Sister - Maria Auer
      Sister - Sofia Auer.

Dynamics:

| Felix Auer |

| Neutral | Little Brother | "Little brother... I'm glad that he's attending this Academy with me, but I hope his hormones don't get the best of him. He has to make the Auer family proud." |
      Matthias and Felix maintain a rather close bond. Matthias tries to be a mentor for Felix, tries to be the one person who prevents from doing something stupid, but the hedonistic Felix is far more concerned with chasing women, and causing problems. And now that Felix is attending the Academy with him, Matthias will have to work extra hard to keep Felix out of trouble.

• Power Classification:
      Elemental
      Power:
      Ice-Glyphs.
      Matthias' ability is a hereditary control over ice (Snow included). But, his ability manifested and functions in a different way than expected, perhaps even operating on a different level than even other Metahumans. Matthias has the ability to created these two glowing symbols - he calls them glyph - which are in the shape of two intricate snowflakes made out of a myriad of symbols that are a glowing white color. These glyphs can be up to twelve feet in diameter (He can adjust the size), and he can put them on any surface - solid or otherwise - even being able to attach them to himself. Once they are created however, Matthias possesses the ability to freely move them around within his range. The basic ability of these glyphs is that they can create ice in almost any shape long as they are contained within the glyph. They can also do tasks such as shooting freezing blasts of cold air, and can shoot small ice constructs. So in theory, Matthias can barrage foes with a blizzard, freeze surfaces, and create a wall of ice. And Matthias can create large amounts of ice out of these constructs. Naturally, Matthias is fairly cold resistant.
      Limits:
      Matthias can only have two ice glyphs created at a time. Now, Matthias can't control ice at all. All Matthias can do is create ice out of his glyphs - after that, it's out of his hands. Now, Matthias has to put the glyphs on objects, and thus, it limits his ability to directly attack foes. He gets around this by attaching the glyphs to his hands, and shooting them at foes, but long range threats might be a challenge. Matthias can only put these glyphs within eight meters of himself, and they must be in within his line of sight. What Matthias is able to create is limited by the size of the gylphs. As I said before, they can only be twelve feet in diameter, and the constructs can't exceed that size... horizontally. Vertically, they can go as high as Matthias' stamina will allow. Oh, yeah, Matthias can produce an infinite amount of ice - but it's limited by his stamina.
      Weaknesses/Drawbacks:
      The glyphs can be destroyed by a high concentrated blast of energy of any type. It doesn't even have to be heat, but a blast of energy will destroy the glyph, and will leave Matthias rattled for a few moments. It'll take a few moments before he can create another, but it'll definitely be a drain on his energy supply. Now, heat can of course melt his ice, but if an area is hot enough, he'll have a hard time creating ice in the first place. He'll have to use more energy to create ice... and that's an up-hill battle. Matthias is also not immune to the cold. Whenever he accesses his cold glyphs, his body temperature drops. He can withstand the cold better than most people, but once it's gotten too cold, he'll undergo the effects of hypothermia! Which sucks ass.

• [/b]
      • Matthias harbors a secret fetish for Bestial-type Metahumans.

• 89UTiFn.png

• Name:
      Felix Walter-Richard Auer

Nickname/Alias/Etc:

Height:
      5'7​

Weight:
      142​

• Hair Color:
      Black (When he activates his power, it turns white)​

Eye Color:
      Blue​

Ethnicity:
      German, Swiss, & French.​

Physical Appearance:
      Felix is quite young and effeminate. He is a young boy that looks like someone who is a few years younger than himself. Probably twelve even. Felix's many soft, dainty, and androgynous, features, mixed with his slim build that isn't toned with any muscles. Many people have mistaken him for a girl (the lesbian variety). Felix walks around with class, and with his arms behind his back as if he is a captain of some sort. Felix carries himself with a surprising amount of cockiness and arrogance. It doesn't take too much guesswork to realize that he's rich - even without the fancy white and blue colored suits (that are custom made for him), and the various other outfits. He takes slow steps with his hands behind his back, and usually has a confident look on his face. Even though the boy is young, you can tell that he's polite, yet condescending. Full of himself.

As stated before, Felix's build is thin-as-a-rail, and feminine looking. He doesn't quite have broad shoulders, or a thin chest. He isn't bulging muscles because he gets by on jogging (and he's ashamed to mention this, but yoga, too), but he has been developing a thin layer of muscles on his abdominals. He has a pretty tight stomach, and fairly thin legs, calfs, and arms. He's pretty waifish in the build. What doesn't help his effeminate image is the fact that he's pretty short. He's around five-seven - which is tall for a female. He honestly wishes that he was taller and more muscular so people stop mistaking him for a girl.

Felix is Caucasian as they come. Felix's mother is German, and his father is Swiss and French. You can't really tell which nation runs through his blood unless you're really familiar (Most people just think he's generically white and no questions ask!). Though, his facial features are European as they come, but, like I said, soft and feminine. He doesn't quite have that ideal jawline, but his chin is pretty sharp. His cheeks and nice and full, and seam well with his jaw. His eyes are almond shaped, and are a blue color inherited from his European parents. His ears are crescent-shaped, and pretty small and unremarkable. He has a pretty small forehead, that goes well with his eyes. His lips are thin, but a little fuller than what a man is expected to have. Felix's hair is a black color, and it is pretty well maintained because of all the self-care Felix does for a boy his age. He has smoothly styled hair that is combed over to the left side of his hair, and it looks pretty neat. His hair is pretty straight.​

Like I got across in his appearance section, Felix is a kid that puts on the facade of being condescending, being on top of the world, all because he's wealthy. Felix carries himself with an aura of confidence, and is fond of talking about his many (nonexistent) accomplishments. He is quite annoying as he seems to go out of his way to be annoying. Though, he's easily ignored. One thing about Felix is his rampant perversion. He loves the ladies, yeah, he just doesn't know how to go about it. He tends to enjoy a curvy lady too much. Though, he's discovering that he has an interest in men, too. It's a well-guarded secret, but he finds it hard to deny within himself.​

Skills/Talents:
      Unlike his older brother who's a fencing prodigy, Felix has other skills. Felix is multilingual in English, and German - but he's also studying French, Swiss-German, and even Arabic. His mother forced him to attend a dancing class with his sisters since he didn't want to practice fencing. He, deep down, loves it, as it keeps him fit, and he has some pretty good reflexes because of it. He'll tear up the dance floor.​

History/Bio:
      Felix was the second born son of the Auer family (Description in Matthias' sheet). Being the second youngest, he was given a bit more love and care from the parents... but, was ultimately raised by the battalion of maids and butlers. Like the rest of the Auer family, he was born with an ice power that he definitely made good use out of once he hit puberty. He was sent to a school in Germany, and lived a pretty mundane life of his. Nothing eventful... Until one day during his baby brother's first birthday party, his mother was approached by someone from a organization... and Felix spied on the two, and learned about a little conspiracy. The mystery woman and Anna Auer disagreed about something, and eventually a massive explosion engulfed the mansion. Felix was able to defend himself... but, his mother was missing. He decided to keep quiet about what he heard, lest he becomes a target himself.

Felix, in the meantime, while the Auer family sorts out this tragedy, was sent to Academy 218 where his older brother currently studies.​

• Family:
      Mother - Anna Auer (Missing).
      Father - Leon Auer.
      Brother - Matthias Auer.
      Brother - Erik Auer.
      Brother - Lennart Auer.
      Sister - Maria Auer
      Sister - Sofia Auer.​

Dynamics:

| Matthias Auer |

| Good | Big Bro | "It's good to have another Auer here as my guide, maybe showing up here won't be so bad after all...." |
      Felix and Matthias are on fairly good terms... Long as Matthias stays out of Felix's way.​

[Tabs]

And with that, I decided that I'm only going to make one more character for now since I don't have anything solid for the other two characters in mind. She should be ready by Sunday.

I seriously snorted when I read Felix's 'Other' information.

Felix is here to bang all the female characters.
Ahem, not to be the captain obvious of the group but I do have to wonder something; unless redstar, the whole of the 'sexual exploits' has to be fade to black, but we know this yes? *Has to ask because Logic here used to be a moderator and that side gets the better of him.

@Mr Allen J can I reserve two powers for my chars? Just wanna reserve just in case peeps take... but I doubt it since they are pretty unique ones, but never know.

I'll have both up hopefully around Tuesday or Wednesday.

And that's what happens when I forget things... which is why I should read stuff as I make a cs. And ok, yeah. The powers I'm using are ones that no one has used before in any rp I've been in so yeah. Night for now.

Okay, last character for now. Let me do a rolecall/character tally then we can get talking

• I6nNfvN.png

• Name:
      Olivia Avery Clarke.

Nickname/Alias/Etc:
      Libby.

Height:
      5'10ft​

Weight:
      178lb​

• Hair Color:
      Dark-Brown.​

Eye Color:
      Amber​

Ethnicity:
      Russian, African-American, & Columbian.​

Physical Appearance:
      Libby (Olivia) has a fairly sporty appearance that is near-masculine. To get started, she looks like the cheerful, energetic, sort, that is constantly on the move, and would leave anyone who cannot keep up behind. She keeps a smile on her face as she moves around through life, and makes sure that she isn't a negative nancy. Libby takes quick, energetic, steps that cover a wide area. She looks pretty sporty from her appearance alone. Probably starting with how muscular she is... she ain't no body-builder, but she definitely lifts weights, and makes sure to run. Her legs probably have the most muscular around, with some pretty strong and firm thighs, with some bulky calfs. Though, she tends to keep the shorts modest so you can't admire her legs, boys. She's been going mad with the abdominal exercises, though, so much that it gave her some faint abs. Let's just say that Olivia appreciates having a great body, but the amount of muscles she has makes her look a tad masculine. Not that she cares, because she has been embracing the tomboy persona nicely.

What helps is the fact that Olivia is quite tall, up there with the boys, in fact. It's all because of her strong, muscular, legs, that add a few inches to her frame. At first glance, you can probably mistake Olivia for a boy... her dark-brown pixiecut that is combed towards her left doesn't help that much. Her hair is pretty straight, and thick, by the way, pretty well-maintained. While she is pretty muscular and athletic, she does have some feminine curves. Her build is roughly square, but she has some hips. She never had much of a behind, but at least she has 36B bust, and a pretty slim waist. Not too much that she has an hour-glass build, but you'd definitely have to pay attention.

Olivia is a mixture of many different races and ethnicity. Her father has Kenyan and Nigerian roots, while also being half-Australian. Her mother is South American, and she came from Columbia. Which makes Olivia a confusing ass mixture of African, Caucasian, and Spanish. Her facial features lean more towards Caucasians, and Hispanics, but it's just a little hard to tell given how her skin is a light-brown color, almost tan, and her face is just covered in freckles. Her hair isn't Afro-textured like you'd expect, it is more straight, and Caucasian. Or she straightens it. She is pretty racially ambiguous.

Libby's head is tear-dropped shaped, as in it gets thinner the more you go down. The top of her head is pretty round (with a tall forehead), but her jaw and chin are noticeably thin. Her jaw is pretty dull, though, which contrasts with her strong chin. Her cheeks are pretty flat, until she smiles and they pop out like no tomorrow. Olivia has some pretty narrow lips, that aren't full at all, and a medium-sized, button-nose. Libby's ears are pretty small, like weirdly small, and triangular shaped. Though, there is a missing bit of her ear as if something bit her. Finally, Olivia's eyes. Her eyes are an amber-color, but her eyes are large and round.​

Fairly carefree and fun loving, Olivia is practically made for adventure. She is the kind of girl that wants to explore this world of hers, and find new things. Along with having as much fun as she can. She is pretty timid, however. She is fairly easy to startle, and she can't really handle some social interactions that well. All because of a bit of bullying when she was younger. She tends to run away from confrontation oppose to face it head on. But, otherwise, she tries to treat life with a smile. Trying to be the star of the group, the life of he party! She hates sitting around, and just wants to constantly stay on the move and live her life.​

Skills/Talents:
      Libby is really at sports. She didn't get that body from nowhere! She is really good at soccer, and track running. Her speed in track running is utterly unparalleled. She is also pretty damn good at kicking.​

History/Bio:
      Libby was born in St. Portwell, as one of the many children who were born there in recent years. She was the second child of Owen and Luisa Clarke - an architect and accountant, respectively - they met, and fell in love, having their first child Laura Clarke. Olivia was their second child... and as she grew up, she was quite different from the other kids. Small town life made living with her little abnormality easier than say, New York City, but there was still a problem. That problem being as she grew up, she was bullied pretty extensively by her peers, and pretty much turned into an outcast. Because her little issue was unique... she had no one to really turn to but the internet. Internet forums are what made Olivia come out of her shell, and give her confidence. The confidence to pursue her love of sports, even though she was bullied on her team, she made it work.

But, naturally, her ability to transform into a ghost-like being occurred. It was simple, she was using her computer one night, and fell through the floor. Strange occurrences like these became common as Libby finally had enough and contacted DOVE. It wasn't long until she figured out her true ability, and was recommended to Academy 218 in Alaska.

Libby gladly accepted, and was whisked away.​

• Family:
      Owen Clarke - Father.
      Luisa Clarke - Mother.
      Laura Clarke - Sister.

Dynamics:
      ~TBA~​

• Power Classification:
      Super-System​

Power:
      Ghostwalking.
      Libby has the ability to adopt ghost-like qualities. On command, she can shift form into a transparent - near-invisible - version of herself. This form is hard to see, but is quite noticeable as Libby leaves a shimmer in the environment as she moves around. Transparent, but no means completely invisible. Any object that Libby is holding will also be invisible. Now, that isn't the main draw of Libby's ability; it's intangibility. Libby will have the ability to pass through any physical object, whether it's solid, gas, or a liquid. She'll pass through it like it's nothing. Now, she can of course pick and choose what to phase through while in this form. She won't phase through the floor, but she can also grab an object inside of something merely by phasing through it, and grabbing on. Libby can bring other people with her in this intangible state, and she can bring at least two people with her at the expense of using up more energy. Phasing through objects produces a liquid-like ripple as she goes through it, and it roughly feels like she's stepping through cold water. Now, while in this state, Olivia is much, much, faster. She can run at least thirty-five MPH, and she seemingly has a higher agility than normal; being able to make large bounds, and can even delay her falls. In addition, whenever she ghostwalks, the area starts to feel oddly cold, especially the places where Olivia phases through. Which brings up the question of whether or not it's more than mere intangibility.​

Limits:
      There is a set amount of time that Libby can remain Ghost-walking: a minute before she starts pushing her body past it's physical limits. She'll have to take a break before going again. Unless she really wants to push it, and if she does, then she'll start to feel extremely fatigued until she shifts back into her human state automatically. Pushing herself past that limit would risk ashing. Whenever she phases through an object, it'll expend some of her energy, and she'll have less time to be ghost walking. The same applies if she takes people with her as she ghostwalks. Also, the harder and denser the material, the more energy it'll take to phase through it.​

Weaknesses/Drawbacks:
      Merely by shifting into her ghostwalking form, Olivia greatly limits her own vision. She sees things in a black and white color, and can only vaguely see shapes. She can see movement just fine, but cannot see colors, or objects far away. She'll have to rely on her gut to get around, basically. Olivia cannot phase through energy, however. If she comes in contact with a reasonably large amount of electricity (say the circuitry in walls), she'll immediately switch back to her human form. This doesn't just mean electricity - heat, kinetic energy, and so on, will force her back if she's exposed to an intense amount of it. In addition, her ability is connected to her emotions, and if she lets them get too intense, then she'll switch back to her human form. There are a few clues that could give away her intangibility. The ripples that are created when she phases through objects are a dead give away that she's there, along with the chilling effect.​

• Olivia has a few odd quirks... she doesn't like getting dressed around other people, swimming, and always showers last (or in really private stalls). Along with the dependency on a strange medication she keeps a secret.

Character List:

Alright, boys and gals, I feel like we have something solid for the initial cast... And sorry for the mass mentions, but I wanted to remind everyone we are close to the IC. I kind of wanted more people, but maybe we can recruit some down the line. Now, we can discuss how things are gonna go when we start; this can go two ways:

1. We start with the cast first arriving at the Academy, and either we start with a "Placement test" of sorts, or a big banquet to celebrate the new school year. This is generic, but may be the best for introducing everyone, and we can form the teams more naturally.
  2. We start with the cast a few months into the school year, with the teams already formed, and with many interactions going on. We'll move into a class, but this might make pre-existing relations and new characters jumping in the easiest... but at the same time, it would make introductions pretty awkward.

It's up to ya'll; depending on what you choose changes whether or not the teams are already assembled... I'm fine either way, but this might be fun to discuss.

I'll also try to get some new people in the meantime.

Character List:

Alright, boys and gals, I feel like we have something solid for the initial cast... And sorry for the mass mentions, but I wanted to remind everyone we are close to the IC. I kind of wanted more people, but maybe we can recruit some down the line. Now, we can discuss how things are gonna go when we start; this can go two ways:

1. We start with the cast first arriving at the Academy, and either we start with a "Placement test" of sorts, or a big banquet to celebrate the new school year. This is generic, but may be the best for introducing everyone, and we can form the teams more naturally.
  2. We start with the cast a few months into the school year, with the teams already formed, and with many interactions going on. We'll move into a class, but this might make pre-existing relations and new characters jumping in the easiest... but at the same time, it would make introductions pretty awkward.

It's up to ya'll; depending on what you choose changes whether or not the teams are already assembled... I'm fine either way, but this might be fun to discuss.

I'll also try to get some new people in the meantime.
Can I change my song? Sleeping Song came up as a baby song and I don't think that is appropriate

@LogicfromLogic: I mean, that is so small and insignificant that you could have changed it without me. lol

I meant on the list you posted, I can't exactly redo your post ^.^ I just didn't get around to posting a video yet

Oh.

You can, but it's only something I selected because you didn't give me a power name like the others. lol

I just realized I messed up!

It's in the Other category. For some reason I thought it was a song

Still here just a busy few days but will get my two up around this week... damn real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.