• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"You don't have to be so cocky about it." Ren seemed unimpressed with the fact she'd generated a throne from out of nowhere and her rather arrogant form of speech.​

"Yes yes, please tell me how rude I'm being." She motioned Ren to get closer. "In fact you can tell me more about it as you're rubbing them. Don't you want to make me feel good? If you do a good job I might even get you your own dog collar. You'd like that wouldn't you boy?"

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana @Kaykay

"Good morning to you all."

It went completely unseen and undetected by the people gathered in the clearing, the voice's owner and her arrival only signaled by a mere whisper of black flame that soon faded into nothing. Inside the tendrils of black fire that sparked with an energy that was neither good nor evil stepped out a woman of unusual appearance.

zcqt8v2.png

"If this creature can grant me what I desire, I'll do what needs to be done.."

Kira doubted that this Jirachi had called him out on this expedition to take care of people. As in making sure they never got in anybody's way ever again. Much less trouble that way when you could simply make your targets disappear. But even if the task was considered menial, Kira would see it through to the end. He would get the quiet life he sought and he'd be able to rest his head easy without needing to worry about certain Stand-users meddling in business that wasn't there own.

Though as time went on, stranger and stranger people continued to appear. Such as a girl who claimed to be a devil for one thing. Heh, if he didn't know any better he might have assumed her to be a girl in a costume. But the presence she gave off made it quite clear that there was more to her than what he saw on the outside. Best not to get himself too mixed up with this girl if he could avoid it. Besides, he had other problems to tend to at the moment.
It seemed the Espurr meant nothing by strange name comment, and instead was happily giggling as they wrapped up their introductions. In fact, if Stray Cat could understand the concept, it might realize that it very possibly was just forced to become one of Cait's friends through sheer force of happiness and sweetness.

However, his giggling cut off when he noticed the golf ball that rolled to Stray Cat and not so much the shadow that loomed over him. His tail twitched from side to side as he watched his new friend play with the ball and nearly topple over. Well, that just wouldn't do! If the grass-ghost "Pokemon" wanted to play with the ball, then Cait would absolutely help him!

"Here you go, Stray. I hope you enjoy that little ball~"

The plant would find a ball dropped into its waiting leaves courtesy of Cait's psychic powers. Never once did he touch the ball himself, knowing how territorial some felines got with their toys.
r74dhWk.jpg

"Meooooow!"

One of the disadvantages of being a plant meant you weren't exactly very mobile. Least of all when you were situated in a flower pot like Stray Cat was! But as it saw the ball land in it's leaves, the cat-plant looked at the ball and then back at Cait and then back at the ball. Smiling as much as a creature like it could, the plant playfully pawed at the ball! It had just met this strange new creature but it liked it!

After all, it was through hanging out with Cait that Kira had given Stray Cat his ball back! The very same ball that dissuaded Stray Cat from further attacking Kira and his wife. After that, Kira tended to the stand as best as he could by giving it little bits of sunlight and lots of cat food. Stray Cat was in fact so distracted by the ball that he didn't even notice Kira pick up the pot with one hand while still staring down at Cait with the other.
At the very least, he would free Stray from the man's command if he did not wish to change.

"Sorry, mista! I just get really excited when I might meet another kitty like me, so I used my psychic powers to bring Stray over here to say hi... Anyways, I'm Cait the Espurr, nice to meet ya!"

With that, he turned to Stray once again and softly purred as he waved at the plant.

"Bye, Stray~"

And just like that, he was running away on all four, looking for new people to meet and get to know!
g8jVIqh.jpg

"...Just don't let it happen again."

At least Stray Cat hadn't gone and made a spectacle of itself. If there were Stand-Users here then letting Stray Cat attack who it pleased would simply attract too much attention. Even when he was around those who didn't even seem to come from the same world as him like that talking...pony...he still had to have some degree of separation for it all. But he still couldn't wrap his head around whatever the hell Cait was supposed to be. He assumed some kind of malformed kitten that had gone through a simlilar experience to Stray Cat. But given how Cait spoke and how he referred to himself as an Espurr, Kira felt he was barking up the wrong tree.

But reaching out to gently stroke Stray Cat's petals, Kira frowned. Nothing would ever elude him for long. Psychic powers or not, if Cait continued to be a pest, Kira would make him disappear just like all the others. With his invincible Killer Queen!

"Thank you for your words, both of you. I'll be heading out now. I don't need anything else confirmed, unless something is needed from me beforehand. Otherwise, I'll be... prepared for the expedition that will take place soon."

Seeing no other reason to stick around if she had nothing else to ask of, Ange immediately stepped out of the tent, intending to stick around outside to recollect her thoughts with hopefully little to no distractions.
As he wished to resume simply exploring and taking all of the others who had agreed to this expedition, Kira's attention was captured by one woman in particular. Kira had seen her enter the tent but had otherwise paid very little attention to her or to anybody. He had primarily focused on Cait for wandering off with Stray Cat in tow.

But now something else had caught his eye. No, not Ange although some might have considered her beautiful. Kira's eyes wandered a bit lower. Low enough so that he got a good glimpse of her hands. Her soft and delicate hands...

Stray Cat had no idea what was going on Kira's head and perhaps it was better that way. Because, hm, this was quite crude and vulgar. But how could Kira's thoughts towards Ange's hands have been described..?

latest

@Crimson Spartan @Hana @Sen @The Tactician @Crow @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
2y5xanD.png

"My wish... that makes sense, yet it doesn't. But I guess I somewhat did wish myself here seeing that there's no other way it can go...

This strong wish, I do indeed have it, but I don't know if it can just be granted with the snap of a finger... it kind of involves how I want others to treat me... especially her... I'm just feeling a little inferior right now... is it right to just wish how others treat me away? I really want to do it, but to do so with the snap of a finger..."

@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
OwdqB01.png

"Well, whatever your wish is, I'm sure Jirachi will be able to help you! I mean, it sounds like a pretty nice Pokemon, granting wishes and stuff. Don't feel like that, okay?"

qhfqXmq.png

"Yes, there are no wrong wishes in this world. If desire it, then it is right."

In response to the question directed at her, Palutena would respond. "I may be a goddess, but I'm not Omnipotent." She said, clutching her staff. "Besides, I just came to help people." She smiled peacefully.

latest

@Sen @Hana @Chewy Rabbits @Jeremi @Crow @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @anybody
Prologue
Sobriety (?)

Urghf...

Sunlight was streaming down from the sky. One hand reached over, feeling along the grass, then pushing his body up. Ugh. He ached, and he ached everywhere, but he couldn't exactly place why. Arthur Hastings paused to rub at his head, mumbling to himself ("Blimey, feels less like I started up a train and more like I was hit by it...") before coming to his feet.

Something was wrong.

Arthur pulled his hands closer to his chest, eyes twitching about. Alright, there were people here, yes, but there were also things that...Weren't people. Things that weren't people yet spoke like people, yet acted like people. Apprehensive, Arthur backed up, then turned around to breathe for just a moment.

"You're out, you're out of Wellington Wells, this...This is all..."

Words failed him, but he rubbed at his face, pinching his cheeks and readjusting his spectacles when they went askew. He took a deep breath before turning back around and hopefully gaining the nerve to introduce himself, to be part of this--What did they call it--Expedition with everyone else to gain something or another. He stared out at the group in the sunny field, a slightly vacant and more than slightly worried smile on his face...

No no no no no no no no.

Arthur took a few more steps backwards before burying his face in his hands. "Off your Joy, off your Joy--" He said to himself in a strained hiss, trying to disregard all the little animals and whatnot he'd seen just in his wayward glances. This wasn't reality, this was--This was something more akin to the fairy tales Uncle Jack told every night! What had even happened to him on that train!? ...He couldn't remember, try as he may. Maybe it had crashed, and he was dead. Heh, wouldn't that be funny. Escape Wellington Wells within an inch of your life and die in a train crash. That was ironic, probably. Nevertheless, Arthur pinched at himself again, muttering a few more things ("Now, come on Arthur, you aren't on your Joy so this is obviously just--Just a very lovely dream, that's all, a very lovely dream filled with just spiffing people, people you don't know and...Don't want to kill you for not smiling!"​) before turning back around, holding his hands close to his chest, and smiling absently, hoping to become just another face in the crowd.

Suffice it to say, Arthur Hastings was very good at first impressions.

[ @ALL @OUTSIDE ]​
tlhGR6V.png

"Huh, you're pretty selfless." A bit unexpected from a goddess. The gods he had heard of were usually all so power-hungry, just creatures that wanted more and more power. They killed other gods as well, but this Palutena seemed quite peaceful... and well, holy. "Are all deities selfless like that? Where do you come from, anyway? Like some sort of heaven?" His eyes seemed to sparkle, "Do you have a unlimited supply of currency?! Man, he wanted to be a god.

He suddenly seemed to notice a new arrival, a tall man that looked incredibly confused. Almost as if one touch would send him running. Was this another one who did not know how they got here? Either way, Teo was a little disturbed by his behavior. "Hey, man. You alright there? What's your name?"

Kakyoin arched an eyebrow as the cake-headed person spoke-- most of it was muffled in cake crust, so it was possible Kakyoin didn't even catch all of it. Before he could ask Sine to repeat him...her...themselves, his eyes sharpened as the cake before him suddenly vanished, but then reappeared once more right before his eyes.

Kakyoin took a step back, looking visibly disturbed by his intense glare at the cake and then back at Sine.

851d704bef5258eae7a2b250aa4cf285.png

<"What just happened there?! A cake doesn't move like that naturally. Is...is this person a Stand user? Is everyone here a Stand user?"> he thought to himself in silence, peering around the room in the perceptive, paranoid way he did. The memory of when he...accepted this invitation was still hazy, he could hardly remember what had happened, but something was pulling him towards staying around here, wherever this place was.

But...were these actually Stand users, were these creatures just Stands of some kind? The cake trick alone was enough to wake Kakyoin up, now he had to figure out just what he was getting into.

For now, Kakyoin would put on a more calm expression and give Sine a respectful greeting bow.

noriaki_kakyoin.jpg

"I'm Noriaki Kakyoin...and, no thank you, I wouldn't want that cake now."

@Hana @Sen @Mess Hall​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Prologue Waluigi - A tale of two wahs[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wahwahwahwahwah…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]'Everyone that on this bright, sunny day appeared here, happened to appear on ground level,' one of these people might say. The distressed cries from above would soon prove them very wrong.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Waaahaahaahaahaahaa…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Like a glorious, slender bolt of purple lightning, a figure could be seen rapidly descending from the blue sky.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Waaaaaaaaaah!"[/BCOLOR]

i27FQJr.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]With a loud slam, Waluigi landed feet-first on the ground near the group of various peoples and creatures, instinctively striking his most favoured pose, the Nearly-almost-dab-but-not-quite. I hope you all checked your watches, because it is Waluigi time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He looked around, twirling his wide mustache as he came to the realization that no apparent person familiar to him was nearby. The reason why was clear enough to him, when seeking this cave and wish-granting creature, Jiricha or something, he had come to terms with going alone. No one, especially not those pesky Mario brothers, were going to sabotage his journey to riches, not this time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though as the myriad of persons around seemed at a lack of organizing, he supposed there'd be plenty of things to do before the actual expedition happened. For one, he was hungry. Sure, not Wario hungry, but still hungry. A determined look adorning his magnificent face, he strode towards the smell of food, and therefore the food tent, without concern to anyone grabbing ahold to whatever food looking like common property.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR]
ZmHRlGX.png

"Don't mind him, mister. Sine is just tired~ The girl with the dark hair piped up, looking over to see the interraction between the white-haired man and Kakyoin. "Come and join us! You can eat aaaaanything you like!" She pointed at a row of cakes, identical to the one Sine had just seemingly restored, not a lick of cream on his face in sight. She seemed to be saying that he could pick a new slice from a new cake instead of one the stranger had just buried his face in. "Where are you from, mister? You look kind of cool... and your hair is like Ryoma's, but backwards!"

She was finishing off another piece of chicken when a strange purple man sauntered into the tent, surprising the two girls. "Another one! Wow, this one looks a bit weird..."

Efina_III.png

"He smells kind of funny too... uu...​

UsTP388.png

"To be completely honest, I don't know what we'll face!"
Despite the fact that saying such a thing would normally turn away most explorers, there was a sparkle in Reley's eyes. She was getting even more excited about exploring such a cave, a cave no one had been in for a long time! "But isn't that just great? I mean, a place that no one has been in for a long time, that gets my blood pumping!"

qhfqXmq.png

"... We do not know what to expect, but I assume there will be an abundance of Pokemon inside guarding the wishmaker."

"Yeah, that too! This is the Pokemon world, after all."

cPYzznj.png

Juzumaru turned to Ange with a frown on his face. How a man seemed to be examining her with his eyes closed, no one knew. "Do not cast doubt on this mission. The fact that you have wished to come here means you must believe in what was said. In that case, you should always put in all your effort."
CpsEKQJ.png

"... Don't mind Juzumaru. He's a bit, y'know." The mermaid's mood did dampen a little. "Jirachi is no doubt in this cave, and Jirachi has always been associated with wishes, so I believe this will work. It's a strong Pokemon, so we all need to work together to get our wishes granted!" She clapped her hands, "I know it'll be worth it!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

W43t7Iv.png

"... You don't know how you got here?"
Normally, he wouldn't let a girl boss him around, but she did look genuinely confused. He rolled his eyes at the girl, the things he had to do for money. If he just stuck around for a bit longer until they could get inside the cave... then he'd leave with all the money in the world - he'd be the richest! Live a happy life... a life without him needing to run away or having to deal with weird shit again. If that was even possible with Efina.

"Did you find a piece of paper where you came from? Did you wish on a star? You answered Reley's call and now you have the chance to have your wish come true once we find Jirachi."

Teo looked at the stammering Kimmy with an amused expression. "Nice to meet you, I guess you can call me Teo." An eyebrow rose at her comment, "So you came here just for 'fun'?"
tlhGR6V.png

"The Goddess of Light, huh? Why would a goddess need to get their wishes granted?"

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay

The Mess Hall tent was filled with long tables laden with food, anything ranging from desserts to roasts just sitting on the table waiting to be eaten. Whether somebody had actually found the time to cook up such a feast or used magic, the end result was the same. Sitting at the end of one of the tables were two girls, eagerly munching away at what was offered.
ZmHRlGX.png

"Wow, Efina! This is great! I've never had anything that tastes so good! Not even Xander can beat this!"

The other girl seemed more curious about certain dishes of food.
It seemed like she wasn't familiar with everything on the table.
On the other side of the room, there seemed to be a head of white hair sticking out of what looked like a small, rounded cake with icing. There was a voice coming from inside the dessert, but the sight was weird enough. The girls didn't pay it much mind, but it was clear that somebody had faceplanted straight into the white cake.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hana
tumblr_nkv9dcCdR91rii7lwo4_500.gif

"Can't say I really know what pokemon are...but if I can kick it....then it won't stand in our way..." Mercury simply commented as the exchange between Ange and the two took place.
"U-Um... yes... n-nice to meet you... too... Sho."

Seeing that most others were occupied with each other, Kyrs brought her attention over at the Deino. Guess this was a good step for herself and Sho, becoming friends! Well... there wasn't much else to say though, so she felt a bit awkward just... being here...

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Sen @Hana @Jeremi

tumblr_ofych61VTl1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... I suppose so."

That was all she had to say in response to Juzumaru. To anyone... that type of wish can be seen as the most selfish. However, Ange kept her wish a secret, only to herself to come back thinking about. Yet, she couldn't exactly figure out her wish definitely. Whether to find out how the murders had occurred on the year of 1986... or to bring back her family from the dead... as if it never happened.

"Thank you for your words, both of you. I'll be heading out now. I don't need anything else confirmed, unless something is needed from me beforehand. Otherwise, I'll be... prepared for the expedition that will take place soon."

Seeing no other reason to stick around if she had nothing else to ask of, Ange immediately stepped out of the tent, intending to stick around outside to recollect her thoughts with hopefully little to no distractions.

@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Crow
"Wow... You really are a stick in the mud huh, Red..." Mercury spoke following her outside.... Probably to annoy her even more but it just so happened he caught sight of someone else.
Jaune Arc - Prologue; A Shred of Hope
@Sen @Others?

Amidst a forest, while the rest of his team was asleep... The sounds of Jaune practicing echoed throughout the trees... His anguished cries, his unyielding swings with his sword... The faint sound of a pre-recorded Pyrrha.

It looped countless times, and Jaune's muscles had started to become weary, before it's concluding line finally seemed to sink in for him... Truly, sink in.

"I want you to know that I'm just happy to be a part of your life. I'll always be here for you, Jaune."

i5UaXVC.png

Though he wanted to push himself to continue practicing, he realized that he couldn't carry on without at least a little rest... And so, rather than letting the recording rewind itself again, he simply shut off his scroll, but he didn't move from his spot.

It had been quite a few months since Pyrrha had come to pass, but the wounds were far from healed... Even if he hadn't been the one to strike the finishing blow, somehow... He felt like it had been his fault.

Maybe if he had kept a better lookout, that arrow wouldn't have killed the Fall Maiden... And maybe... Just maybe, Pyrrha would have survived.

If only he had been stronger... If only he hadn't been so easily distracted...

As he sighed, preparing to head off to bed, a lone piece of paper fluttered through the air, hitting him right smack in the face.

With an irritated look on his face, he angrily clawed at the piece of paper, until he was able to get it off of him... Looks like his luck was as bad as ever; he couldn't even have a few moments to himself before something silly like this happened to him.

Eventually, he had the thought to look at the piece of paper, to see just what had the audacity to do this to him at such a delicate hour... And it was only then, that he realized the implications of such a message.

Even if one of his teammates could have been playing a prank on him, or if this was just some useless thing someone lost for some sort of project, but... At this point, he was willing to try anything.

ZwvS08V.png

He looked towards the heavens, finding a lone star in the sky, it burned brightly... Shining like no other... Just like... Like....

He didn't want to follow through with his train of thought, not when he had a chance, as slim as it might be to make things right, once and for all.

"I-I... I wish..." He started, then he hesitated.

It was a risky move, and he'd probably wake up everyone else in his team if this didn't work... But as he looked at that star in the sky again, he realized that would be such a petty price to pay... If he could truly grant his wish with some sort of otherworldly expedition.

"Come on Jaune... You can do this..." He muttered, inhaling and exhaling a few times.

Then, with a renewed vigous, he began again.

"I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE PYRRHA BACK!!!" He shouted.

His voice echoed throughout the trees, before a deathly silence fell upon the forest... He was almost ready to give up, preparing himself for the rest of his team to come rushing towards him out of the trees, all worried over him... Prepared to accept that this little piece of paper hadn't been telling the truth after all.

However... Whether it was just his exhaustion catching up with him, or some other force at work... He slowly felt his vision leave him, and the world around him, fading into a murky darkness.

"It used to feel like a fairy tale
Now it seems we were just pretending
We'd fix our world
Then on our way to a happy ending

Then it turned out life
Was far less like a bedtime story
Than a tragedy
With no big reveal of the hero's glory

And it seems we weren't prepared
For a game that wasn't fair"

Jaune awoke to the a strange feeling, of grass tickling his nose, as a warm breeze caressed his face... He couldn't feel his sleeping bag anywhere...

zmgbFlM.png

Groaning a little, he got himself up, looking around groggily... As he began to take in his strange surroundings... From the rocks laying around, to someone who appeared to be giving some exposition, he realized he wasn't in any place he could recognize, at all... Had his wish worked? Was he goign to embark on some sort of expedition?

Fortunately, the one named "Reley" confirmed his suspicions, but she and her right hand man had disappeared inside a tend before he could actually ask any questions.

So, for the time being, Jaune, without anything better to do as he waited for this expedition to start, decided to stay outside, trying to get his bearings... As of right now, he was sort of wandering around, pinching himself every now and again, just to make sure he wasn't dreaming.​
Untitled-23copy_zpsc92887b1.jpg

"Well what do we have here...?" Mercury spoke up upon seeing Jaune. Merc had to wonder why he was even here but noticed how Jaune... Seemed different. Well that was strange he had to admit but not like he really cared anyways...

@Gummi Bunnies @york @PeepsIMayHaveMissed

As he wished to resume simply exploring and taking all of the others who had agreed to this expedition, Kira's attention was captured by one woman in particular. Kira had seen her enter the tent but had otherwise paid very little attention to her or to anybody. He had primarily focused on Cait for wandering off with Stray Cat in tow.

But now something else had caught his eye. No, not Ange although some might have considered her beautiful. Kira's eyes wandered a bit lower. Low enough so that he got a good glimpse of her hands. Her soft and delicate hands...

Stray Cat had no idea what was going on Kira's head and perhaps it was better that way. Because, hm, this was quite crude and vulgar. But how could Kira's thoughts towards Ange's hands have been described..?

latest

@Crimson Spartan @Hana @Sen @The Tactician @Crow @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_nkv9dcCdR91rii7lwo4_500.gif

"Can't say I really know what pokemon are...but if I can kick it....then it won't stand in our way..." Mercury simply commented as the exchange between Ange and the two took place.

"Wow... You really are a stick in the mud huh, Red..." Mercury spoke following her outside.... Probably to annoy her even more but it just so happened he caught sight of someone else.

Untitled-23copy_zpsc92887b1.jpg

"Well what do we have here...?" Mercury spoke up upon seeing Jaune. Merc had to wonder why he was even here but noticed how Jaune... Seemed different. Well that was strange he had to admit but not like he really cared anyways...

@Gummi Bunnies @york @PeepsIMayHaveMissed

Just Kyrs would say more to Twilight, since she knew she could be friends with the latter, the Carbink would feel someone almost trip over her.

"O-Oh! Er... sorry about that... I didn't know that you were..."

As Kyrs was apologizing, the person that almost tripped over her, Ange, simply continued on her walk away from the group and to a place nearby where she wasn't going to be bothered. Speaking of which, Ange was aware of the crowds of people outside, and didn't wish to be a part of it. Why make new connections and relationships when the world always happened to be against her?

So she outright ignored Mercury's words... and well, that stare one man was giving her.

tumblr_ofycemfQ501v3qowuo3_100.png

"..."

Sitting down on the soft grass with the rock formation behind her back, Ange silently brought her attention to the things around herself and nothing or no one else. It didn't take long, but with a bit of thought, an aged journal appeared in her hands after a spark of golden butterflies had flashed before her.

... Maria's diary. At least I can... take a good peek at those memories again.

Smiling at that thought, as the past had always given her some memories, Ange began to read this to herself, as if nothing had happened since she had came here. Reading into a sea of memories, and not minding the other things occurring at this moment.

@Crimson Spartan @Hana @Sen @The Tactician @Crow @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @york

"Yes yes, please tell me how rude I'm being." She motioned Ren to get closer. "In fact you can tell me more about it as you're rubbing them. Don't you want to make me feel good? If you do a good job I might even get you your own dog collar. You'd like that wouldn't you boy?"

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana @Kaykay
Creepy.

That was what first came to mind about her behavior. What made her assume he wanted to serve her? One of those high and mighty types that wanted everyone to serve them like that? Or perhaps this woman was just bored?

Maybe just insane. That was the next word he'd use to describe her behavior.

"Who the hell wants to make you feel good? Are you alright in the head? I don't work here or anything, so ask someone else if you need a doctor or therapist or something."

tumblr_o5nh5b7n3T1uolisio6_250.png

Upon hearing someone address her by name, Twilight's eyes shot opened wide in shock, and her eyes shot left and right searching for anypony she'd recognize. The results yielded no other ponies in sight; instead, before her stood two humans ogling her. One of them out of confusion, but the other not so much. So logically, the one who looked confused wouldn't know her name, right? Using her noodle, the alicorn turned to face the Producer with an inquisitive expression, "How do you know my-...?"

You're a princess now Twilight; people are going to start recognizing you. she thought, and cut herself off. With a light cough to clear her throat, Twilight held her head high and stood poised.

tumblr_o5nh5b7n3T1uolisio4_250.png

"Ah-em...yes, actually. Something fishy is going on in Equestria, and I'm certain this is my best chance at getting to the bottom of it." Twilight stated strongly, and peered past the Producer at everyone else gathered, "But seeing how many others there are...I'm beginning to think this is bigger than just Equestria."

@Crow @Sen

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana @Jeremi

@Outside
Something caught Twilight's attention at the very corner of her eye. It was something glittering in the sunlight. Something like a gem. When the alicorn reared her head to focus on the source, she was surprised to see that it was floating. And...had eyes? Was it talking too? A connection in Twilight's head clicked, and she hurried on over towards Kyrs with excitement in her eyes.

tumblr_o5nh5b7n3T1uolisio5_250.png

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! You match the description of a Carbink perfectly!" Twilight exclaimed, holding up a notepad and pencil with her magic and rapidly scribbling on it while glancing between Kyrs and her paper, "A fairy Pokémon, right? I didn't know Pokémon could talk too! Do you have a name?" she asked through a flurry of words, giving the Carbink one helluva first impression.

@Gummi Bunnies

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Sen @Hana @Jeremi

@Outside​

glXTgGe.webp

"I have heard of you from my brother. The Fall of Elliot was an incident most bizzarre, I have heard. I believe you have too."

Producer looks at Twilight's reaction to Krys.

"Carbink is an interesting creature indeed. It shares the ability Sturdy with various other Pokemon - if you hit it with a hit that would normally knock it out, it stands there, unshaken. Some say that Carbink can mutate into the mythical Diancie."

Producer coughs for a bit.

"I... am not actually invited here. I simply forced this annoying Hoopa guy to take me here, because he states that he knows where my missing girl is... kinda had to rough him up a little with my bare hands... I have a half-half hunch - that Hoopa is lying, and that my girl is here. But, only one can be true and I don't know which.

... I need to apologise to her..."

Twilight saw a single tear shed from the Producer's cold-emotioned face.

@Archmage Jeremiah
@Crow @Sen

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana @Jeremi

OwdqB01.png

"Well, whatever your wish is, I'm sure Jirachi will be able to help you! I mean, it sounds like a pretty nice Pokemon, granting wishes and stuff. Don't feel like that, okay?"

qhfqXmq.png

"Yes, there are no wrong wishes in this world. If desire it, then it is right."

MNx5p8c.webp

"Th- thanks. I feel a little better now. If that's the case, it's settled then. If there's no such thing as a wrong wish, then I'll work towards making my wish come true.

By the way, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Tachibana... Tachibana Arisu. Please don't call me by my given name... I'm not too fond of it... just refer to me by my family name."

@Sen

Kakyoin arched an eyebrow as the cake-headed person spoke-- most of it was muffled in cake crust, so it was possible Kakyoin didn't even catch all of it. Before he could ask Sine to repeat him...her...themselves, his eyes sharpened as the cake before him suddenly vanished, but then reappeared once more right before his eyes.

Kakyoin took a step back, looking visibly disturbed by his intense glare at the cake and then back at Sine.

851d704bef5258eae7a2b250aa4cf285.png

<"What just happened there?! A cake doesn't move like that naturally. Is...is this person a Stand user? Is everyone here a Stand user?"> he thought to himself in silence, peering around the room in the perceptive, paranoid way he did. The memory of when he...accepted this invitation was still hazy, he could hardly remember what had happened, but something was pulling him towards staying around here, wherever this place was.

But...were these actually Stand users, were these creatures just Stands of some kind? The cake trick alone was enough to wake Kakyoin up, now he had to figure out just what he was getting into.

For now, Kakyoin would put on a more calm expression and give Sine a respectful greeting bow.

noriaki_kakyoin.jpg

"I'm Noriaki Kakyoin...and, no thank you, I wouldn't want that cake now."

@Hana @Sen @Mess Hall​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Prologue Waluigi - A tale of two wahs[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wahwahwahwahwah…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]'Everyone that on this bright, sunny day appeared here, happened to appear on ground level,' one of these people might say. The distressed cries from above would soon prove them very wrong.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Waaahaahaahaahaahaa…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Like a glorious, slender bolt of purple lightning, a figure could be seen rapidly descending from the blue sky.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Waaaaaaaaaah!"[/BCOLOR]

i27FQJr.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]With a loud slam, Waluigi landed feet-first on the ground near the group of various peoples and creatures, instinctively striking his most favoured pose, the Nearly-almost-dab-but-not-quite. I hope you all checked your watches, because it is Waluigi time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He looked around, twirling his wide mustache as he came to the realization that no apparent person familiar to him was nearby. The reason why was clear enough to him, when seeking this cave and wish-granting creature, Jiricha or something, he had come to terms with going alone. No one, especially not those pesky Mario brothers, were going to sabotage his journey to riches, not this time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though as the myriad of persons around seemed at a lack of organizing, he supposed there'd be plenty of things to do before the actual expedition happened. For one, he was hungry. Sure, not Wario hungry, but still hungry. A determined look adorning his magnificent face, he strode towards the smell of food, and therefore the food tent, without concern to anyone grabbing ahold to whatever food looking like common property.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR]

"You don't? But it's a perfectly good and tasty cake..."

Sine sounded confused, one slender white brow arching slightly at Kakyoin. Was that a note of disappointment in his voice?

At Kana's words, the young man simply blinked.

"How did you read my mind, Kana?"

nUzSWif.png

He reached out and swiped a bit of white icing on his finger, before bringing it to his mouth and sucking the sweet confection away.

"It's just a normal cake, see?"

At the new arrival, he turned and motioned him to come to the table as well.

YycilHV.png

"You look hungry. Wanna try the foods with Kana and Efina?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Sen

OwdqB01.png

After a few hours, Reley emerged from the tent looking pleased with herself. Juzumaru trailed behind her with a blank expression, as emotionless as always. In her hand was a large conch shell, something she had collected on her travels and would be perfect to call for an assembly. A deep rumbling sound would ring through the camp, loud enough to make even those who were inside look outside to see what was going on. Once everyone had gathered outside, the mermaid clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Hi everyone! A just want to say a biiiig 'thank you' to everyone to came! But the wait is over now~" she greeted, smiling down at the expedition members. "Once we pack up what we need, we're all gonna go to the Wish Cave, and see what's gonna be there! Is everyone excited?"

"I want to introduce you all to a few people, so listen, okay? If you have any questions and I'm not around you can go ask them!"

And so the first few invitees stepped forward, each introducing themselves... except the demon-girl. The so-called 'Devil' only blinked at them with bright red eyes, as if she needed no introduction.

UJ98OsX.png
Teo and Efina introduced themselves first, the tall man standing guard over a happy little girl who seemed to almost be bursting with glee, the black ribbon on her head fluttering with the breeze.

ZmHRlGX.png
Right beside Efina was a girl who was just much taller than Efina, but still a child. She seemed to be donned in strange medieval clothing, a sword at her hip and a navy scarf around her neck. She was beaming, and blushed a little at being introduced as Kana. It was a little odd she was running around barefoot, but it didn't look like she had cut or injured herself.

YycilHV.png
The last person was introduced as Sine. It was hard to tell whether or not Sine was a female or a male... but Reley decided not to elaborate on that. He looked quite similar to the demon girl, but the aura he exuded seemed like the polar opposite.

Once the introductions were through and done, the group marched off towards the cave in the distance.

From afar, the Wish Cave looked like any normal cave. It was covered in vines and moss on the outside, looking ancient and a little intimidating, but that did not stop anyone from peering inside. What if there was a monster lurking within, waiting to attack them? Bravely, the group would move inside with Reley leading the way with a torch. It was in complete darkness at first, and one would realize that the ground was wet. But as they traversed a little deeper, they would see lights. Not just in front of them, but everywhere.

post-10-16-1.jpg

What greeted you would be a forest of green and blue crystal, all jagged and sticking out from the ground like trees. There were smaller ones that were sharp under their feet, prompting you to be careful, but there were also larger ones that loomed even higher than the tallest man. They all glowed a strange light, illuminating the cave and lighting the way. It was chilly inside, and it was clear that nobody had been in here for a long time.

W43t7Iv.png

"Hey... you think if I took these home and sold them, would they make quick cash?"

4YWx6q3.png

"Wha- you can't do that! You can't sell a souvenir! Maybe I should take one home for Mama...?"

@Hana

@Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Jeremi @Kaykay @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Ringmaster @The Tactician @Takumi @Yun Lee @york

OwdqB01.png

After a few hours, Reley emerged from the tent looking pleased with herself. Juzumaru trailed behind her with a blank expression, as emotionless as always. In her hand was a large conch shell, something she had collected on her travels and would be perfect to call for an assembly. A deep rumbling sound would ring through the camp, loud enough to make even those who were inside look outside to see what was going on. Once everyone had gathered outside, the mermaid clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Hi everyone! A just want to say a biiiig 'thank you' to everyone to came! But the wait is over now~" she greeted, smiling down at the expedition members. "Once we pack up what we need, we're all gonna go to the Wish Cave, and see what's gonna be there! Is everyone excited?"

"I want to introduce you all to a few people, so listen, okay? If you have any questions and I'm not around you can go ask them!"

And so the first few invitees stepped forward, each introducing themselves... except the demon-girl. The so-called 'Devil' only blinked at them with bright red eyes, as if she needed no introduction.

UJ98OsX.png
Teo and Efina introduced themselves first, the tall man standing guard over a happy little girl who seemed to almost be bursting with glee, the black ribbon on her head fluttering with the breeze.

ZmHRlGX.png
Right beside Efina was a girl who was just much taller than Efina, but still a child. She seemed to be donned in strange medieval clothing, a sword at her hip and a navy scarf around her neck. She was beaming, and blushed a little at being introduced as Kana. It was a little odd she was running around barefoot, but it didn't look like she had cut or injured herself.

YycilHV.png
The last person was introduced as Sine. It was hard to tell whether or not Sine was a female or a male... but Reley decided not to elaborate on that. He looked quite similar to the demon girl, but the aura he exuded seemed like the polar opposite.

Once the introductions were through and done, the group marched off towards the cave in the distance.

From afar, the Wish Cave looked like any normal cave. It was covered in vines and moss on the outside, looking ancient and a little intimidating, but that did not stop anyone from peering inside. What if there was a monster lurking within, waiting to attack them? Bravely, the group would move inside with Reley leading the way with a torch. It was in complete darkness at first, and one would realize that the ground was wet. But as they traversed a little deeper, they would see lights. Not just in front of them, but everywhere.

post-10-16-1.jpg

What greeted you would be a forest of green and blue crystal, all jagged and sticking out from the ground like trees. There were smaller ones that were sharp under their feet, prompting you to be careful, but there were also larger ones that loomed even higher than the tallest man. They all glowed a strange light, illuminating the cave and lighting the way. It was chilly inside, and it was clear that nobody had been in here for a long time.

W43t7Iv.png

"Hey... you think if I took these home and sold them, would they make quick cash?"

4YWx6q3.png

"Wha- you can't do that! You can't sell a souvenir! Maybe I should take one home for Mama...?"

@Hana

@Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Jeremi @Kaykay @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Ringmaster @The Tactician @Takumi @Yun Lee @york
Kimmy gave a low whistle as she looked around the cave. So pretty...If only the Multiverse looked this nice all the time, then it would be more fun to be part of that bloody Coalition. Protecting the world was kind of boring...even if she hadn't done any protecting yet. Ah, well.

Quickly glancing around to see if anyone would see her, Kimmy broke off a small crystal and put it into her bag. Surely a cave so jampacked with them wouldn't miss just one, right?

@Sen @Hana @Anyone

He suddenly seemed to notice a new arrival, a tall man that looked incredibly confused. Almost as if one touch would send him running. Was this another one who did not know how they got here? Either way, Teo was a little disturbed by his behavior. "Hey, man. You alright there? What's your name?"
Okay. Okay. He was--Okay. This...Looked like a person. And he was with another probably-a-person, albeit a far more regal sort than Arthur was used to seeing. He swallowed, still a bit shaky, but feeling a bit safer in creeping all the nearer towards Teo and Palutena. "I'm...Fine," He said, in a tone that implied he was not fine, but carried on, "It's, er. It's Hastings. A-Arthur Hastings. ...Now, d-do humor me for a moment, is this a dream or are there actually--"

He didn't exactly find the time to finish his inquiry.
OwdqB01.png

UJ98OsX.png

ZmHRlGX.png

YycilHV.png

post-10-16-1.jpg

W43t7Iv.png

4YWx6q3.png

@Hana

Practically shepherded by the rest of the group, Arthur tried his best to keep pace as the expedition group made their way towards a cave. The Wish Cave, was it called? Arthur never really believed that wishes could get you very far--Load of nonsense you just told children and Wellies, really. But if...If there really were such weird, odd things here...Well, maybe wishes did come true on a more regular basis. But what would he even wish for, given the shot?

He could think of a few things.

He had to pause every few steps inside the cave to shake off his shoes ("Damper than London in the springtime...Oh, and these were my good Oxfords too..."​), but as the lights came up Arthur paused in genuine amazement. Crystals were absolutely everywhere, catching the light and glimmering. He'd never seen anything like it, and it took his breath away.

...He figured it was best not to touch, though. Crystals could be strong, yes, but they could also shatter easily. You couldn't really make anything practical with crystal.

[ @ALL ]​

Sitting down on the soft grass with the rock formation behind her back, Ange silently brought her attention to the things around herself and nothing or no one else. It didn't take long, but with a bit of thought, an aged journal appeared in her hands after a spark of golden butterflies had flashed before her.

... Maria's diary. At least I can... take a good peek at those memories again.

Smiling at that thought, as the past had always given her some memories, Ange began to read this to herself, as if nothing had happened since she had came here. Reading into a sea of memories, and not minding the other things occurring at this moment.

eeDtwgl.png

Having already focused his attention on Ange, it was no surprise that Kira was curious to learn more about her. But he knew that if he just plainly followed her, he'd trip a red flag immediately and with so many people here? Some of which resembled talking creatures rather than people, taking the risk of engaging in a drawn out knuckle to knuckle brawl wasn't something Kira wanted. He desired this woman's beautiful hands and so he'd have them. One step at a time however. Glancing down at Stray Cat, Kira imagined the creature might have preferred standing of it's own volition without being held in the air by him.

Making his way over to the rock that Ange had sat behind, Kira sat down by the opposite side as he set Stray Cat down. Sunlight tended to make the creature more playful and yet more aggressive in battle. Perhaps if things did turn hostile, he'd have that on his side at least. Still, as he made his way over here he could have sworn he had seen what appeared to be butterflies fluttering around Ange before a journal popped up.

Had that been the work of a stand? Was she of the same mind of him and not wanting to reveal their abilities too soon? If so, what kind of stand power did it possess?

To transform into whatever item the user wished? That's what seemed to have happened with this journal. He'd have to pay more attention to this one after all, it seemed. But before Kira could do anything further, it seemed they were on the move once more. He can't say he was a fan of being forced to move when he hadn't finished what he was doing. But there would always be more opportunities to explore Ange's strange abilities in due time...

Picking up Stray Cat once again, the plant did seem a bit more cheerful now that it got to bask in some good ol sunlight! But as they started heading into the cave, Stray Cat curled up once more. Why did they have to go from outside into this place? Kira was less than impressed by the crystals. So far as he was concerned, they were simply shiny obstacles in his way. The only use they'd have to Kira would be as potential bombs for Killer Queen but there was no need for that, at least not now..

1wecTFk.png

"We've confirmed that crystals do indeed shine brightly. Let's move on, shall we?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Jeremi @Kaykay @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Ringmaster @The Tactician @Takumi @Yun Lee @york

OwdqB01.png

UJ98OsX.png

ZmHRlGX.png

YycilHV.png

post-10-16-1.jpg

W43t7Iv.png

4YWx6q3.png

@Hana

Kimmy gave a low whistle as she looked around the cave. So pretty...If only the Multiverse looked this nice all the time, then it would be more fun to be part of that bloody Coalition. Protecting the world was kind of boring...even if she hadn't done any protecting yet. Ah, well.

Quickly glancing around to see if anyone would see her, Kimmy broke off a small crystal and put it into her bag. Surely a cave so jampacked with them wouldn't miss just one, right?

@Sen @Hana @Anyone
Okay. Okay. He was--Okay. This...Looked like a person. And he was with another probably-a-person, albeit a far more regal sort than Arthur was used to seeing. He swallowed, still a bit shaky, but feeling a bit safer in creeping all the nearer towards Teo and Palutena. "I'm...Fine," He said, in a tone that implied he was not fine, but carried on, "It's, er. It's Hastings. A-Arthur Hastings. ...Now, d-do humor me for a moment, is this a dream or are there actually--"

He didn't exactly find the time to finish his inquiry.

Practically shepherded by the rest of the group, Arthur tried his best to keep pace as the expedition group made their way towards a cave. The Wish Cave, was it called? Arthur never really believed that wishes could get you very far--Load of nonsense you just told children and Wellies, really. But if...If there really were such weird, odd things here...Well, maybe wishes did come true on a more regular basis. But what would he even wish for, given the shot?

He had to pause every few steps inside the cave to shake off his shoes ("Damper than London in the springtime...Oh, and these were my good Oxfords too..."​), but as the lights came up Arthur paused in genuine amazement. Crystals were absolutely everywhere, catching the light and glimmering. He'd never seen anything like it, and it took his breath away.

...He figured it was best not to touch, though. Crystals could be strong, yes, but they could also shatter easily. You couldn't really make anything practical with crystal.

[ @ALL ]​

eeDtwgl.png

Having already focused his attention on Ange, it was no surprise that Kira was curious to learn more about her. But he knew that if he just plainly followed her, he'd trip a red flag immediately and with so many people here? Some of which resembled talking creatures rather than people, taking the risk of engaging in a drawn out knuckle to knuckle brawl wasn't something Kira wanted. He desired this woman's beautiful hands and so he'd have them. One step at a time however. Glancing down at Stray Cat, Kira imagined the creature might have preferred standing of it's own volition without being held in the air by him.

Making his way over to the rock that Ange had sat behind, Kira sat down by the opposite side as he set Stray Cat down. Sunlight tended to make the creature more playful and yet more aggressive in battle. Perhaps if things did turn hostile, he'd have that on his side at least. Still, as he made his way over here he could have sworn he had seen what appeared to be butterflies fluttering around Ange before a journal popped up.

Had that been the work of a stand? Was she of the same mind of him and not wanting to reveal their abilities too soon? If so, what kind of stand power did it possess?

To transform into whatever item the user wished? That's what seemed to have happened with this journal. He'd have to pay more attention to this one after all, it seemed. But before Kira could do anything further, it seemed they were on the move once more. He can't say he was a fan of being forced to move when he hadn't finished what he was doing. But there would always be more opportunities to explore Ange's strange abilities in due time...

Picking up Stray Cat once again, the plant did seem a bit more cheerful now that it got to bask in some good ol sunlight! But as they started heading into the cave, Stray Cat curled up once more. Why did they have to go from outside into this place? Kira was less than impressed by the crystals. So far as he was concerned, they were simply shiny obstacles in his way. The only use they'd have to Kira would be as potential bombs for Killer Queen but there was no need for that, at least not now..

1wecTFk.png

"We've confirmed that crystals do indeed shine brightly. Let's move on, shall we?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Jeremi @Kaykay @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Ringmaster @The Tactician @Takumi @Yun Lee @york

tumblr_ofyapiTo2T1v3qowuo6_100.png

"So... normal crystals? Nothing of importance then."

... at the very least, these aren't Kakeras. They look similar, but they aren't the same.

Ange stuck around the back of the group heading towards the cave, still glancing and scanning through the pages of Maria's Diary. Even at times like this, Ange couldn't help but read a piece of her past on a whim. When she aims to move on, sometimes she couldn't help herself on reliving the past in some way.

Just like she said moments ago of how these crystals weren't "of importance" to her, Ange kept on walking with that opened diary in her hands.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Chewy Rabbits @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Jeremi @Kaykay @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Ringmaster @The Tactician @Takumi @Yun Lee @york

W43t7Iv.png

4YWx6q3.png

@Sen @Hana @Anyone

He had to pause every few steps inside the cave to shake off his shoes ("Damper than London in the springtime...Oh, and these were my good Oxfords too..."), but as the lights came up Arthur paused in genuine amazement. Crystals were absolutely everywhere, catching the light and glimmering. He'd never seen anything like it, and it took his breath away.

[ @ALL ]​

eeDtwgl.png

1wecTFk.png

tumblr_ofyapiTo2T1v3qowuo6_100.png

"So... normal crystals? Nothing of importance then."

... at the very least, these aren't Kakeras. They look similar, but they aren't the same.

Ange stuck around the back of the group heading towards the cave, still glancing and scanning through the pages of Maria's Diary. Even at times like this, Ange couldn't help but read a piece of her past on a whim. When she aims to move on, sometimes she couldn't help herself on reliving the past in some way.

Just like she said moments ago of how these crystals weren't "of importance" to her, Ange kept on walking with that opened diary in her hands.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Chewy Rabbits @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Jeremi @Kaykay @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Ringmaster @The Tactician @Takumi @Yun Lee @york
EFINA

bkwt20d.png

"So pretty! Teo, do you think Mister Neil and Mister Brett would like me to bring some to them?"

Efina spun around to face her partner and guardian, having similar ideas as Kana.

"It could make Mister Brett like you a bit more if you bring him a souvenir! Hehe!"

AS if. The red-haired dragon with shadow powers was really obvious in his dislike of Teo as a bad influence for Efina, but then again their last time working together with the police showed him that Teo wasn't as bad as he thought.

SINE

x0gfq1I.png

"Somewhere in here... Yes, it's inside here - it should be-" Walking with the rest of the group, some people can hear the man named as 'Sine' muttering distractedly to himself.

He did stop and stare at the pretty crystals like the others did, but it looked like there were other things on his mind.

So much was his distraction, that he accidentally bumped into Ange, the girl who was walking with an opened diary in her hands.

@Gummi Bunnies

REFICUL

latest

Aside from a look of intrigue and curiosity that lasted only for a moment, the Devil looked mostly bored as she followed at the fringes of the group.

"I hope this would provide enough entertainment soon enough."

@everyone who needs an NPC to interact with - go.

OwdqB01.png

UJ98OsX.png

ZmHRlGX.png

YycilHV.png

post-10-16-1.jpg

W43t7Iv.png

4YWx6q3.png

@Hana

@Sen @Hana @Anyone
tumblr_inline_nc4r19gjgb1qjv6um.png

"Um... Hey, new friends? You might not want to do that."

While Cait was certainly impressed by the shiny ores and such that littered the cave, it wasn't too shocking to see them. He was friends with Kyrs and her crystals shined just as bright as these, along with all Carbinks! As such, he didn't seem to excited over them and, in fact, seemed rather down or even perhaps disturbed as the others broke off chunks of the crystals to take home.

"The Pokemon around here might not like it. Like say if we meet some territorial Carbinks, they could get really angry about us doing this... Plus, you might even be hurting their home by doing this. You never know what some Pokemon might need to survive, so... outside of food supplies and actual treasure, we should probably leave it alone..."

It was almost strange to see the normally jolly and free-spirited become so concerned for something that seemed insignificant.

eeDtwgl.png

1wecTFk.png

Continuing to walk along while waving Kyrs and Sho to follow him, Cait noticed that Stray seemed a little upset about being taken out of the sun. Must be the lack of sunlight... Poor thing, being stuck as a grass type who can't move on his own. It seemed strange for a grass-type to be trapped by its own roots, but the young superhero wouldn't judge his new friend on it. However, what he would do was gently tug on Kira's leg and wave up at him.

tumblr_inline_nc4r14KpFy1qjv6um.png

"Excuse me, mista, hate to bother you again... But can I carry Stray? He seems a little upset, so I think being carried by another feline might cheer him up some. You know, help with his morale in case we get into a fight with something up ahead."

While Cait was certainly impressed by the shiny ores and such that littered the cave, it wasn't too shocking to see them. He was friends with Kyrs and her crystals shined just as bright as these, along with all Carbinks! As such, he didn't seem to excited over them and, in fact, seemed rather down or even perhaps disturbed as the others broke off chunks of the crystals to take home.

"The Pokemon around here might not like it. Like say if we meet some territorial Carbinks, they could get really angry about us doing this... Plus, you might even be hurting their home by doing this. You never know what some Pokemon might need to survive, so... outside of food supplies and actual treasure, we should probably leave it alone..."

It was almost strange to see the normally jolly and free-spirited become so concerned for something that seemed insignificant.
The only thing that came to mind for Kyrs when it came to Cait's words were...

"... other... Carbinks..."

That somewhat haunted her, given that she was the only Carbink to be present in the village that she's lived in before meeting Cait. It made her wonder how she even end up at that village and not with the other Carbinks... Kyrs became still as she began to think this more than she should.

@The Tactician @everybody​

That somewhat haunted her, given that she was the only Carbink to be present in the village that she's lived in before meeting Cait. It made her wonder how she even end up at that village and not with the other Carbinks... Kyrs became still as she began to think this more than she should.

Before Kira could respond to Cait's request to carry Stray himself, the psychic Pokemon noticed his friend floating... motionlessly. Uh oh, something was wrong. Kyrs never just floated aimlessly like that. With a worried expression, he began to plod over to the rock-like Pokemon to place a paw on her to catch her attention and comfort her.

tumblr_inline_nc4qr7DE3b1qjv6um.png

"You okay? Was it me bringing up Carbinks...?"

He knew how lonely Kyrs was back home, no parents or anything. There weren't any others like her in town, and while it made her unique, it also meant there weren't many who could understand her situation. In fact, sometimes, it felt like he was her only riend and his home was the only one that didn't feel like a place of strangers to her...

"Do ya... want to try and find some of them? Are you scared of them... I can understand if you are... It must be hard thinking you might finally meet another of your kind after so long..."

"But don't be afraid. I'm here with ya, and I'll make sure it goes right, whatever you choose. Because I'm your friend."

OwdqB01.png

UJ98OsX.png

ZmHRlGX.png

YycilHV.png

post-10-16-1.jpg

W43t7Iv.png

4YWx6q3.png

@Hana

tumblr_nfwm4uzrq01r24v6po1_1280.png

"..."

Edna had been quite for the most part, observing most of the others in their group.

f3dbba818b58f0d78ef9b0b651f5ff12.jpg

Closing her parasol, the Sub-Lord glanced around as she walked, still in a bit of a daze from when she had woken up in what felt like only minutes before.

She did notice that one of the little creatures-Cait was it?-looked almost similar to the little creature, called a Normin, hanging from her umbrella.

She took little interest in the crystals and moved along with a sigh. Seeing Sine bump into Ange, she rolled her eyes.

"Not watching where you're going while you walk could get you killed, you know." she spoke bluntly as she passed, resting her parasol against her shoulder. Whether the man heard her or not she wasn't sure. The fact that she was here without Sorey was a new and strange feeling almost entirely. If she was here without him, maybe they could hear and see her? It wouldn't be too strange would it, since they weren't in her world?

@Hana @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Jeremi @Kaykay @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Ringmaster @The Tactician @Yun Lee @york @anybody I missed

Last edited:
OwdqB01.png

UJ98OsX.png

ZmHRlGX.png

YycilHV.png

post-10-16-1.jpg

W43t7Iv.png

4YWx6q3.png

@Hana

Continuing to walk along while waving Kyrs and Sho to follow him, Cait noticed that Stray seemed a little upset about being taken out of the sun. Must be the lack of sunlight... Poor thing, being stuck as a grass type who can't move on his own. It seemed strange for a grass-type to be trapped by its own roots, but the young superhero wouldn't judge his new friend on it. However, what he would do was gently tug on Kira's leg and wave up at him.

tumblr_inline_nc4r14KpFy1qjv6um.png

"Excuse me, mista, hate to bother you again... But can I carry Stray? He seems a little upset, so I think being carried by another feline might cheer him up some. You know, help with his morale in case we get into a fight with something up ahead."

Before Kira could respond to Cait's request to carry Stray himself, the psychic Pokemon noticed his friend floating... motionlessly. Uh oh, something was wrong. Kyrs never just floated aimlessly like that. With a worried expression, he began to plod over to the rock-like Pokemon to place a paw on her to catch her attention and comfort her.

He knew how lonely Kyrs was back home, no parents or anything. There weren't any others like her in town, and while it made her unique, it also meant there weren't many who could understand her situation. In fact, sometimes, it felt like he was her only riend and his home was the only one that didn't feel like a place of strangers to her...

"Do ya... want to try and find some of them? Are you scared of them... I can understand if you are... It must be hard thinking you might finally meet another of your kind after so long..."

"But don't be afraid. I'm here with ya, and I'll make sure it goes right, whatever you choose. Because I'm your friend."
As Sho walked through the cave with the others, Deino went from wall to wall, trying to feel and hear his way through the cave. One can see that there were some crystal fragments on Sho's fur, most likely after accidentally bumping into a few of them by accident.

tumblr_inline_np9suuyNSG1t1xlue_540.jpg

"Carbinks? What kinda Pokemon is that? Never heard of it." Sho asked, not knowing what Carbinks are and the fact that Krys was a Carbink.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Sen

x0gfq1I.png

"Somewhere in here... Yes, it's inside here - it should be-" Walking with the rest of the group, some people can hear the man named as 'Sine' muttering distractedly to himself.

He did stop and stare at the pretty crystals like the others did, but it looked like there were other things on his mind.

So much was his distraction, that he accidentally bumped into Ange, the girl who was walking with an opened diary in her hands.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ofyapiTo2T1v3qowuo9_100.png

"!"

Ange immediately turned around to see who had bumped into her, closing the diary and holding it close to her chest. Did someone really get that distracted from staring at those crystals? If that was the case, then it was safe to say that majority of these people had lots of things that they haven't seen yet.

Now holding the diary to her side as she uncrossed her arms, the Ushiromiya head took a good look at Sine before speaking up.

"... keep a better eye on your surroundings next time."

Ange wasn't that much of an understanding person, and practically gave him the most monotone response she could give him for this.

@Hana

As Sho walked through the cave with the others, Deino went from wall to wall, trying to feel and hear his way through the cave. One can see that there were some crystal fragments on Sho's fur, most likely after accidentally bumping into a few of them by accident.

tumblr_inline_np9suuyNSG1t1xlue_540.jpg

"Carbinks? What kinda Pokemon is that? Never heard of it." Sho asked, not knowing what Carbinks are and the fact that Krys was a Carbink.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Sen
"... Thanks Cait. I just hope that they... are friendly..."

When it came to the Carbink feeling troubled, Kyrs was aware that Cait could always pinpoint that there was something wrong, even without those psychic powers he had as a Psychic-type. Just thinking on what could happen, she figured that it would only stress her out, and that Cait was here to support her along the way! That brightened up her mood, managing to let her relax from that short bout of anxiety.

"O-Oh... well, Sho, I'm a... Carbink... and maybe with all of the crystals... here, there's possibly other... Carbinks... living here."

If they do run into those Carbinks, Kyrs wondered on how well it would go...

@The Tactician @Bomb