And so, Tachibana entered the tent.

x40Lvjy.png

"Reley Lo? Reley Lo?" Tachibana questioned, not knowing who there was Reley Lo. "I must know - what is the real reason why you summoned me here?"
zvDYkuP.png

"Over here!" she called out from behind Ange and Mercury, waving at the girl who had just entered the tent. "I'm Reley."
Her smiling expression changed into one of surprise at her question, tilting her head at the girl with slight confusion. "Huh? I didn't summon you here. People who came here are here out of their own will. You must have had a strong wish that you wanted to come true... that's why you're here!"
"Unless... someone else's wish brought you here?"

zvDYkuP.png

"Over here!" she called out from behind Ange and Mercury, waving at the girl who had just entered the tent. "I'm Reley."
Her smiling expression changed into one of surprise at her question, tilting her head at the girl with slight confusion. "Huh? I didn't summon you here. People who came here are here out of their own will. You must have had a strong wish that you wanted to come true... that's why you're here!"

2y5xanD.png

"My wish... that makes sense, yet it doesn't. But I guess I somewhat did wish myself here seeing that there's no other way it can go...

This strong wish, I do indeed have it, but I don't know if it can just be granted with the snap of a finger... it kind of involves how I want others to treat me... especially her... I'm just feeling a little inferior right now... is it right to just wish how others treat me away? I really want to do it, but to do so with the snap of a finger..."

@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

Producer's Prologue
Hoops and Bounds

glXTgGe.png

"This is bad... this is bad!"

WBJfeMo.png

"What's bad!?"

"Tachibana, gone without a trace! It's all my fault..." the taller Producer sheds tears.

"Sister," the smaller, male Producer confronts her, "there's no use weeping. You need to focus."

"You wouldn't know how it feels!"

"It happened to me, twice," the small one says, "it... wasn't pleasant. I was as worried as you are now. I always keep a positive husk, and you must too."

"I have to find Tachibana!"

"You don't even know where she is!"

"Oh, but I do~"

The Producer siblings turned to see what appeared to be...

"Hoopa!"
"Phascomon!"

hoopa.gif

"I'm not a Digimon," the being known as 'Hoopa' says, "Maki."

"Hoo~ two can play at this game, you little Miscrit!"

"What's the meaning of this, Hoopa?"

"Oh? What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how much you desire to touch little girlies."

"Say that again," the lady appears to be most angry.

"It's true. You're the personification of the desires of aaall things criminal. Lolicon is a disease, lady. Take a few apples if you want to don't want the doctor to find out."

"And what does that make me?" the young man comments.

"White light. Persistent, annoying white light. Jack of many trades, many trades you can never hope to master. So much for loving aaaall kinds of idols. Ahahaha!"

"What's this hoolabaloo?" The lady growls

"You see, every 'Producer' in this realm is a personification of desires, opinions and views of people from a world where your world is fiction. That includes you two. In other words, you're just a couple fictional characters born from self-insertion, and you, in particular - your very purpose in life is to be a filthy lolicon! It's funny because it's true!"

"Hey, aren't you from a CERO A series?" the smaller Producer asks. "You shouldn't be saying those words, even if you're in a CERO B world."

Instead of placing random comments, the taller Producer did not fuck around. Grasping Hoopa by the neck, she slams the tiny genie Pokemon to the wall.

"You dare do that to the mighty Hoopa? Oh, you're a funny one."

She glares into its eyes, instilling fear.

"Enough beating around the bush, what did you do to Tachibana!"

"Nothing! I did nothing!"

"Then how do you know what happened to Tachibana? What happened to her?!"

"Sh- she wished upon a star, and wished for another wish, and poof, she's in another world!"

"Wait a second, Hoopa can't access Murder Games," the little Producer indicates.

"It's not a Murder Game," Hoopa says, "It's an expedition. She willed herself there."

"We have ourselves a lead," the big Producer says, "Hoopa, I'm going to go home and pack up. Take me there once I'm good."

"Oh, no delays~ it's now or nev- AH!"

Her fist created a crater in the wall as it landed a single centimetre from Hoopa's face. Combined with her glare, Hoopa was highly intimidated.

"I said. Once. I'm. Good."

"R- roger!"

"You're gonna dump all the burden on Ms Kusakabe again?"

"She can handle 15 idols. You're free to aid her if you must," the lady Producer smiles at her brother.

"Aye aye," the smaller Producer said with little enthusiasm. "Good luck, and bring back souveneirs- wait, can I come along?"

"No, because this problem was caused by me, and she's my Tachibana."

hoopa.gif

"Woah! That's a lot, don't you think?"

glXTgGe.png

"At least I get paid for my job. What do you do all day anyways?" the lady says as she attaches a post-it to the refrigerator.

"Legitimate fun." Hoopa chuckles as he reads the post-it. "Brother, I emptied the fridge. Remember to buy groceries. You absolute madwoman! I thought you were joking! You really do prepare for everything, huh?"

"I'm ready," she says to Hoopa, "take me there."

"If you say so..."

A ring engulfs both Hoopa and the Producer, causing them to enter some sort of pocket dimension. Hoopa began to transform into a giant creature, capable of levelling buildings with its sheer size.

tumblr_o6mj9hG9Wz1qbmz7eo1_500.gif

"IT IS TIME TO COMMENCE!"

glXTgGe.png

"WOOOOAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

22f.gif

"TO THE OTHER REALM YOU GO, WRETCHED LADY! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

glXTgGe.png

"Huh?" the Producer looks around at a field that she had recently fell on. "Tachibana isn't here... was that Hoopa lying to me?"

1476778647426.png

"Awk! Awk!"

A toucan-like creature grabs a box found in the Producer's hands with its beak.

"Come back! Hey!"

Just then, the Producer finds herself in front of a few odd individuals, but the one who drew the most attention to her was - the purple cartoon horse.

"You're Princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria, is that true? I've heard of you. Royal duties bringing you out of the country?"

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana @Jeremi

Last edited:
W43t7Iv.png

"Cool. I'm Teo. Happy to be working with you," he murmured as he shook Ren's hand. He would have liked to ask what sort of wish he wanted granted, but Teo wasn't the type to pry into the business of others. He didn't like others doing it to him, especially.

He pointed out the tent Juzumaru and Reley were in to the girl, the flaps still left open for more visitors. "Over there, don't get lost or anything on the way, okay?"

Maybe hanging around Efina was starting to make him have a soft spot for kids...
Teo would be distracted by the arrival and presence of what appeared to be... a purple horse with horns and wings? It was so weird, to have it have a face that resembled a human a bit too much, it was almost as if it could talk... nah, that would be out of this world. Teo had seen plenty of weird stuff in his life, especially when he spent his days with that little girl, but no horse would ever be able to talk. That idea was preposterous.

"Good timing, demon-girl." The pale demoness never really hung around Reley and the others much, but Teo knew her to be the type of person to hang around the edges of the camp doing goodness knows what. She was mysterious, and was one of the two who did not share her wish... But to each their own.

Odd events were happening right after one another, and poor Teo was beginning to get even more tired. He blinked at the sudden appearance of a pair of cherry pink lips, opening to reveal... a woman? "Uh... 'mortal worms'?" Wow, he'd never been called that before. And definitely not by a woman. "Uh, yeah. We're just waiting on the expedition leader to give us the 'a-ok' for exploring the Wish Cave. Some Pokemon called the wishmaker Jirachi lives inside."
The duo exchanged a look at her question, understanding that her wish must have been quite important to her. The rumors Reley had heard of Jirachi were of wishes for power and money - endless wealth and power beyond compare... but she also knew that the people who gathered here were desperate for something, and would do all it took to make their direst wishes come true.

CpsEKQJ.png

"I dunno the limits of Jirachi's power... but it doesn't hurt to try, you know. It might be able to do the impossible, or it might help you achieve the impossible.... but I know this creature has immense power."
qhfqXmq.png

"... Do not be afraid of having selfish wishes, if that is what you fear. Jirachi cannot judge that." He fell silent a moment, contemplating whether or not he should continue. "If it makes you feel less distressed about this, my wish is to accomplish the end goal of being a Buddhist. Nirvana. Is that not the most selfish of selfishness?"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

Umar37_zpsl70hofvt.png

"I wasn't fashionably late at all. Oh if only lowly maggots would be better at time management." With a wave of her hand Umar would conjure up a throne and sit down.

"As we wait on our gracious hosts...I'm sure anyone of you would be honored to rub my feet now would you? Being the ruler of your own dimension can be so taxing after all." She emphasized this by waving her feet. "Well? I'm waiting."

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana @Jeremi

UsTP388.png

"To be completely honest, I don't know what we'll face!"
Despite the fact that saying such a thing would normally turn away most explorers, there was a sparkle in Reley's eyes. She was getting even more excited about exploring such a cave, a cave no one had been in for a long time! "But isn't that just great? I mean, a place that no one has been in for a long time, that gets my blood pumping!"

qhfqXmq.png

"... We do not know what to expect, but I assume there will be an abundance of Pokemon inside guarding the wishmaker."

"Yeah, that too! This is the Pokemon world, after all."

cPYzznj.png

Juzumaru turned to Ange with a frown on his face. How a man seemed to be examining her with his eyes closed, no one knew. "Do not cast doubt on this mission. The fact that you have wished to come here means you must believe in what was said. In that case, you should always put in all your effort."
CpsEKQJ.png

"... Don't mind Juzumaru. He's a bit, y'know." The mermaid's mood did dampen a little. "Jirachi is no doubt in this cave, and Jirachi has always been associated with wishes, so I believe this will work. It's a strong Pokemon, so we all need to work together to get our wishes granted!" She clapped her hands, "I know it'll be worth it!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

W43t7Iv.png

"... You don't know how you got here?"
Normally, he wouldn't let a girl boss him around, but she did look genuinely confused. He rolled his eyes at the girl, the things he had to do for money. If he just stuck around for a bit longer until they could get inside the cave... then he'd leave with all the money in the world - he'd be the richest! Live a happy life... a life without him needing to run away or having to deal with weird shit again. If that was even possible with Efina.

"Did you find a piece of paper where you came from? Did you wish on a star? You answered Reley's call and now you have the chance to have your wish come true once we find Jirachi."

Teo looked at the stammering Kimmy with an amused expression. "Nice to meet you, I guess you can call me Teo." An eyebrow rose at her comment, "So you came here just for 'fun'?"
tlhGR6V.png

"The Goddess of Light, huh? Why would a goddess need to get their wishes granted?"

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay

The Mess Hall tent was filled with long tables laden with food, anything ranging from desserts to roasts just sitting on the table waiting to be eaten. Whether somebody had actually found the time to cook up such a feast or used magic, the end result was the same. Sitting at the end of one of the tables were two girls, eagerly munching away at what was offered.
ZmHRlGX.png

"Wow, Efina! This is great! I've never had anything that tastes so good! Not even Xander can beat this!"

The other girl seemed more curious about certain dishes of food.
It seemed like she wasn't familiar with everything on the table.
On the other side of the room, there seemed to be a head of white hair sticking out of what looked like a small, rounded cake with icing. There was a voice coming from inside the dessert, but the sight was weird enough. The girls didn't pay it much mind, but it was clear that somebody had faceplanted straight into the white cake.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hana
As Kakyoin entered the tent, he took in the satisfying smell of the food before him. His family was never that wealthy, as far as he could call, so he never truly sat down for a high-class meal in is life, though he never needed one. It was the usual Japanese lunch that kept him sated throughout the day, but his trip to Egypt allowed him to embrace different kinds of food.

He noted the two girls and began his stride to speak to them (asking them if he could actually eat this, politely), but halted as he noted the...moving cake...that had hair, and a voice, and a body sticking out of--

Kakyoin adjusted his shades and moved over to the face-planted person, giving them a poke.

noriaki-kakyoin-jojos-bizarre-adventure-stardust-crusaders-6.46.jpg

"Excuse me, are you alright?"

He did his best not to laugh.

@Sen @Hana @Dining Hall​

As Kakyoin entered the tent, he took in the satisfying smell of the food before him. His family was never that wealthy, as far as he could call, so he never truly sat down for a high-class meal in is life, though he never needed one. It was the usual Japanese lunch that kept him sated throughout the day, but his trip to Egypt allowed him to embrace different kinds of food.

He noted the two girls and began his stride to speak to them (asking them if he could actually eat this, politely), but halted as he noted the...moving cake...that had hair, and a voice, and a body sticking out of--

Kakyoin adjusted his shades and moved over to the face-planted person, giving them a poke.

noriaki-kakyoin-jojos-bizarre-adventure-stardust-crusaders-6.46.jpg

"Excuse me, are you alright?"

He did his best not to laugh.

@Sen @Hana @Dining Hall​
The faceplanted person in question turned out to be a young... Man? Judging from the probably masculine voice that responded to the poke. His body twitched from where he sat.

"Oh? Me? Alright? Of course I'm alright, if you discount the fact that I'm running late! Oh, my Master is going to punish me so bad for this... Anyone like them would hate the idea of wasted time, you get me?"

He considered the fact that his head was lodged in cake as still a trait of being just fine.

"Not to mention I feel like my head's splitting in two. Have you ever felt like you could be in two or more places at once? That's what this place gives me, this feeling! Oh, I feel like I'm forgetting something very important... Wait, who are you?"

As if remembering for the first time that he had faceplanted in cake, the man snapped his fingers and the cake on his head vanished, as if it was never there - er, well, or it had never been faceplanted in. Because in front of him was a perfectly restored white cake, the icing perfect and all.

83bSw9X.png

The face that stared back at Kakyoin was girly enough to belong on a pretty woman, but the person was male. Probably.

"... Oh. I'm Sine. That cake is okay to eat, if you still want it. You do, don't you?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen

• Love
Reactions: Mu
UsTP388.png

"To be completely honest, I don't know what we'll face!"
Despite the fact that saying such a thing would normally turn away most explorers, there was a sparkle in Reley's eyes. She was getting even more excited about exploring such a cave, a cave no one had been in for a long time! "But isn't that just great? I mean, a place that no one has been in for a long time, that gets my blood pumping!"

qhfqXmq.png

"... We do not know what to expect, but I assume there will be an abundance of Pokemon inside guarding the wishmaker."

"Yeah, that too! This is the Pokemon world, after all."

cPYzznj.png

Juzumaru turned to Ange with a frown on his face. How a man seemed to be examining her with his eyes closed, no one knew. "Do not cast doubt on this mission. The fact that you have wished to come here means you must believe in what was said. In that case, you should always put in all your effort."
CpsEKQJ.png

"... Don't mind Juzumaru. He's a bit, y'know." The mermaid's mood did dampen a little. "Jirachi is no doubt in this cave, and Jirachi has always been associated with wishes, so I believe this will work. It's a strong Pokemon, so we all need to work together to get our wishes granted!" She clapped her hands, "I know it'll be worth it!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

W43t7Iv.png

"... You don't know how you got here?"
Normally, he wouldn't let a girl boss him around, but she did look genuinely confused. He rolled his eyes at the girl, the things he had to do for money. If he just stuck around for a bit longer until they could get inside the cave... then he'd leave with all the money in the world - he'd be the richest! Live a happy life... a life without him needing to run away or having to deal with weird shit again. If that was even possible with Efina.

"Did you find a piece of paper where you came from? Did you wish on a star? You answered Reley's call and now you have the chance to have your wish come true once we find Jirachi."

Teo looked at the stammering Kimmy with an amused expression. "Nice to meet you, I guess you can call me Teo." An eyebrow rose at her comment, "So you came here just for 'fun'?"
tlhGR6V.png

"The Goddess of Light, huh? Why would a goddess need to get their wishes granted?"

The Mess Hall tent was filled with long tables laden with food, anything ranging from desserts to roasts just sitting on the table waiting to be eaten. Whether somebody had actually found the time to cook up such a feast or used magic, the end result was the same. Sitting at the end of one of the tables were two girls, eagerly munching away at what was offered.
ZmHRlGX.png

"Wow, Efina! This is great! I've never had anything that tastes so good! Not even Xander can beat this!"

The other girl seemed more curious about certain dishes of food.
It seemed like she wasn't familiar with everything on the table.
On the other side of the room, there seemed to be a head of white hair sticking out of what looked like a small, rounded cake with icing. There was a voice coming from inside the dessert, but the sight was weird enough. The girls didn't pay it much mind, but it was clear that somebody had faceplanted straight into the white cake.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hana

In response to the question directed at her, Palutena would respond. "I may be a goddess, but I'm not Omnipotent." She said, clutching her staff. "Besides, I just came to help people." She smiled peacefully.

latest

@Sen @Hana @Chewy Rabbits @Jeremi @Crow @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @anybody

Sf6ANdb.png

For OOC talk, please use the Murder Group's General Chat, RP Discussion or Discord Server!
Link to sign-ups/info thread.

PROLOGUE
" Wishmaker Jirachi "

Calling all those who are brave enough to seek the unknown, this is the opportunity of a lifetime! Come and join the expedition team to explore legendary cave of myth and magic; Star Cave! Haven't you heard what they have said about it? They say it is the home of the powerful Pokemon, wishmaker Jirachi. It dwells alone at the bottom of the cave, where it sleeps for a thousand years before awakening for just one week. But those who are strong and fearless enough to make it through the maze of crystals and lakes can see the creature for themselves. And, if they wake up the wishmaker, it will grant them a wish and their dreams can be fulfilled. Riches, fame, power! Anything and everything in the world could happen and be given to you!

Next time the moon takes the night, come to us, and wish upon a star!

- Reley Lo​

You don't know where such a request came from, or where the piece of paper had originated. It seemed to be everywhere, on noticeboards, taped onto lampposts… anything that a piece of paper could be slapped on. If anything, it looked like a scam. Wishes being granted? Power? Money? It sounded a bit ridiculous, and what sort of name was 'Reley Lo'? But what if this wasn't a scam? What if it really was the opportunity of a lifetime, as the request said? There was something mysterious about it, an aura that whet the desires and the curiosity of those who read it.

It wouldn't hurt to try, would it? To wish upon a star…

---

ll69XNb.png

"I wish for…"

"… a chance to rid this grim future."

UhB9MtD.png

"Keep wishing, fool. No matter how many you gather, I will slay all of them."

"I have seized this world as its king. And no Jirachi will usurp me."

---

mAOUm1n.png

Awakening, you found yourself facing a bright blue sky with soft clouds rolling by peacefully, the feeling of wind brushing over you as it blew overhead, soft emerald grass curled around your body as it swayed to the breeze. Sitting up, you would realize you had been laying down in a rather beautiful field, surrounded by giant pillars of rock that stood tall and proud and refused to bend to nature around it. In the distance, there was the rising darkness of a cave, sitting isolated and alone.

There were others laying around as well, some with their eyes closed, some having awoken and looking just as confused.

(Click on me for music!)
Hidden in the shadow of the pillars were pitched tents, small ones and big ones, all colourful and bright. It looked like a campsite, and upon approach they would see a strange-looking woman walking – no, floating – towards them with a long-haired man in tow.

zvDYkuP.png

"And here they come!"
A mermaid was standing in the middle of the cluster of tents, waving to anyone who came walking their way. Bottom half of a fish, upper body that of a thin girl wearing what appeared to be a blue and white sailor outfit, she appeared to be suspended in mid air with no visible discomfort. Long, bright green hair that was almost neon with matching nail polish decorating her fingernails, sparkling pale orange eyes and extraordinarily pale skin, the mermaid smiled at the strangers with joy and delight. "Hello! Welcome! I'm Reley. Reley Lo! I organized this expedition!"

She pointed at her companion. "This is Juzumaru, my right-hand man! He'll be recording everything we do~"

zpsI3Mr.png

"… Nice to meet you. You may call me Juzumaru Tsunetsugu."
Compared to Reley's obviously energetic attitude, Juzumaru seemed muted and calm. He was an incredibly thin man, like someone who did not eat often… or did not eat all. Even though the man had addressed and greeted you, his eyes remained shut closed. He was dressed in a modest navy blue suit, a strange robe thrown on top as his jacket. What was most peculiar about him was the decorative beads that were draped over his body and his limbs, and the abundance of violet ribbons that were tied to his hair and his robes.
W6DotyE.png
"I'm happy that people responded. It woulda been embarrassing if no one came!" Her tail swished back and forth with excitement. "I was so happy when I found this place! But you know, a girl like me, I can't do much! Let's all get our wishes granted~"

"You would have been fine, Reley. You are not weak."

"Hehe, you know how to make people happy."

"…"
"Oh, make yourselves at home!" She pointed at a large, purple, rectangular tent. "If you're hungry, go grab something to eat! You should all rest up before we set off~ I'll gather everyone later, okay?" she suggested before hovering away, disappearing in a bright green tent that was opposite of the purple one she had just pointed to with Juzumaru trailing after her.

"If you have any concerns, do not be afraid to ask us. It is our greatest task to make you all as comfortable as possible."

Staying outside in the beautiful field and meeting the other expedition members seemed like a good option. The purple tent that happened to be the Mess Hall, where the smell of delicious food came wafting out of the opening, was open as well. There were voices inside, and the laughter of what sounded like two girls could be heard. The tent Reley and Juzumaru had entered was left open, inviting anyone who had questions about their coming expedition to Star Cave.

@Archmage Jeremiah as Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony)
@Bomb as Sho the Deino (OC)
@Chewy Rabbits as Yoshikage Kira & Stray Cat (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Crimson Spartan as Mercury Black (RWBY)
@Crow as Producer Madoka & Arisu Tachibana (THE iDOLM@STER)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Noriaki Kakyoin (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) & Krys the Carbink (OC)
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Waluigi (Mario)
@Jeremi as Umar (Marvel)
@Kaykay as Ren Fuji (Dies Irae)
@Lissamel as Arthur Hastings (We Happy Few)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D) & Jitters the Pikachu (OC)
@Mason Moretti as Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You)
@Minerva as Palutena (Kid Icarus)
@Ringmaster as Nyaruko (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)
@The Tactician as Cait the Espurr (OC)
@Takumi as Edna (Tales of Zestiria)
@Yun Lee as Kimmy Howell (No More Heroes)
@york as Jaune Arc (RWBY)
Jaune Arc - Prologue; A Shred of Hope
@Sen @Others?

Amidst a forest, while the rest of his team was asleep... The sounds of Jaune practicing echoed throughout the trees... His anguished cries, his unyielding swings with his sword... The faint sound of a pre-recorded Pyrrha.

It looped countless times, and Jaune's muscles had started to become weary, before it's concluding line finally seemed to sink in for him... Truly, sink in.

"I want you to know that I'm just happy to be a part of your life. I'll always be here for you, Jaune."

i5UaXVC.png

Though he wanted to push himself to continue practicing, he realized that he couldn't carry on without at least a little rest... And so, rather than letting the recording rewind itself again, he simply shut off his scroll, but he didn't move from his spot.

It had been quite a few months since Pyrrha had come to pass, but the wounds were far from healed... Even if he hadn't been the one to strike the finishing blow, somehow... He felt like it had been his fault.

Maybe if he had kept a better lookout, that arrow wouldn't have killed the Fall Maiden... And maybe... Just maybe, Pyrrha would have survived.

If only he had been stronger... If only he hadn't been so easily distracted...

As he sighed, preparing to head off to bed, a lone piece of paper fluttered through the air, hitting him right smack in the face.

With an irritated look on his face, he angrily clawed at the piece of paper, until he was able to get it off of him... Looks like his luck was as bad as ever; he couldn't even have a few moments to himself before something silly like this happened to him.

Eventually, he had the thought to look at the piece of paper, to see just what had the audacity to do this to him at such a delicate hour... And it was only then, that he realized the implications of such a message.

Even if one of his teammates could have been playing a prank on him, or if this was just some useless thing someone lost for some sort of project, but... At this point, he was willing to try anything.

ZwvS08V.png

He looked towards the heavens, finding a lone star in the sky, it burned brightly... Shining like no other... Just like... Like....

He didn't want to follow through with his train of thought, not when he had a chance, as slim as it might be to make things right, once and for all.

"I-I... I wish..." He started, then he hesitated.

It was a risky move, and he'd probably wake up everyone else in his team if this didn't work... But as he looked at that star in the sky again, he realized that would be such a petty price to pay... If he could truly grant his wish with some sort of otherworldly expedition.

"Come on Jaune... You can do this..." He muttered, inhaling and exhaling a few times.

Then, with a renewed vigous, he began again.

"I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE PYRRHA BACK!!!" He shouted.

His voice echoed throughout the trees, before a deathly silence fell upon the forest... He was almost ready to give up, preparing himself for the rest of his team to come rushing towards him out of the trees, all worried over him... Prepared to accept that this little piece of paper hadn't been telling the truth after all.

However... Whether it was just his exhaustion catching up with him, or some other force at work... He slowly felt his vision leave him, and the world around him, fading into a murky darkness.

"It used to feel like a fairy tale
Now it seems we were just pretending
We'd fix our world
Then on our way to a happy ending

Then it turned out life
Was far less like a bedtime story
Than a tragedy
With no big reveal of the hero's glory

And it seems we weren't prepared
For a game that wasn't fair"

Jaune awoke to the a strange feeling, of grass tickling his nose, as a warm breeze caressed his face... He couldn't feel his sleeping bag anywhere...

zmgbFlM.png

Groaning a little, he got himself up, looking around groggily... As he began to take in his strange surroundings... From the rocks laying around, to someone who appeared to be giving some exposition, he realized he wasn't in any place he could recognize, at all... Had his wish worked? Was he goign to embark on some sort of expedition?

Fortunately, the one named "Reley" confirmed his suspicions, but she and her right hand man had disappeared inside a tend before he could actually ask any questions.

So, for the time being, Jaune, without anything better to do as he waited for this expedition to start, decided to stay outside, trying to get his bearings... As of right now, he was sort of wandering around, pinching himself every now and again, just to make sure he wasn't dreaming.​

Luckily for Cait, Kira had been so focused on the other humans that he hadn't noticed Cait absconding with Stray Cat. Though the Cat-Plant certainly was quite confused when it was picked up off the ground and levitated over towards Cait. This thing identified as another kitten but it sure didn't look like one. In fact, it spoke! Well, in Stray Cat's thoughts at least. Though given what had happened to it so far like it's encounter with that human woman and then with Kira, Stray Cat was a bit wary.

dqnI9Yf.jpg

"Meooooow.."

As for whatever thoughts Cait was expecting to hear from Stray Cat, they weren't exactly grandiose thoughts. Although it might have had a stand now, Stray Cat still had the mindset of a cat and such. But it did deign to go by what Kira referred to it after bringing in the creature after Killer Queen failed to destroy it.

"Stray Cat."

But if this thing had the same kind of abilities as him, then Stray Cat saw no reason not to share it's own powers. It thought that if this 'Cait' could pick up it's pot and bring it over there, it had to be because of some kind of power. The same kind of power that let Stray Cat do the following. Folding it's leaves together to form some kind of cannon, Cait wouldn't have been able to see as Stray Cat began to pull in air in preparation to shoot the poor pokemon right in the face with an air bullet.

However, before the attack could have been launched ,a small golf ball rolled near Stray Cat's flower pot. Opening up slghtly to see what had happened, Stray Cat's eyes widened as it immediately started to paw at the golf ball as much as it could without toppling over. But who had rolled in the golf ball to begin with? A shadow loomed over Cait and if he were to look up, he'd see Kira staring down at him.

y1LLyXH.png

"You're quite the strange little creature aren't you? I don't know how you got Stray Cat over here without me noticing but I'll be taking him back now."

@The Tactician

@Hana @Sen @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow
tumblr_inline_nc4qgiADbJ1qjv6um.png

"Stray Cat? What a strange name! Oh well, it's your name and your name is your own! Very nice to meet you, Stray Cat."

It seemed the Espurr meant nothing by strange name comment, and instead was happily giggling as they wrapped up their introductions. In fact, if Stray Cat could understand the concept, it might realize that it very possibly was just forced to become one of Cait's friends through sheer force of happiness and sweetness.

However, his giggling cut off when he noticed the golf ball that rolled to Stray Cat and not so much the shadow that loomed over him. His tail twitched from side to side as he watched his new friend play with the ball and nearly topple over. Well, that just wouldn't do! If the grass-ghost "Pokemon" wanted to play with the ball, then Cait would absolutely help him!

"Here you go, Stray. I hope you enjoy that little ball~"

The plant would find a ball dropped into its waiting leaves courtesy of Cait's psychic powers. Never once did he touch the ball himself, knowing how territorial some felines got with their toys.

tumblr_inline_nc4qloGOeP1qjv6um.png

"Hmm? Oh, you're Stray's trainer?"

He finally looked up to Kira with a grin, not at all scared by the man's appearance. No, Cait simply kept what he felt to himself when danger was hidden, and through the aura of the man, he could sense something... truly terrifying within him. Like this man was capable of truly awful deeds for selfish purposes that hurt all others. Well, that just wouldn't do! The young superhero would need to be careful around this potential supervillian, and bring him back to the light!

At the very least, he would free Stray from the man's command if he did not wish to change.

"Sorry, mista! I just get really excited when I might meet another kitty like me, so I used my psychic powers to bring Stray over here to say hi... Anyways, I'm Cait the Espurr, nice to meet ya!"

With that, he turned to Stray once again and softly purred as he waved at the plant.

"Bye, Stray~"

And just like that, he was running away on all four, looking for new people to meet and get to know!
In response to the question directed at her, Palutena would respond. "I may be a goddess, but I'm not Omnipotent." She said, clutching her staff. "Besides, I just came to help people." She smiled peacefully.

latest

@Sen @Hana @Chewy Rabbits @Jeremi @Crow @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @anybody
tumblr_inline_nc4r14KpFy1qjv6um.png

"Wait, you're a goddess, Miss Tena...?"

His eyes seemed to sparkle with interest and amazement as he stared up at Palutena before releasing a soft laugh.

tumblr_inline_nc4r1kXdgM1qjv6um.png

"Wow, so powerful yet so nice! I bet you must be worshiped a lot wherever you come from, Miss Tena, and rightly so!"

However, before she could respond, Cait's attention was grabbed by something else. A certain despair was emanating in the psychic aura of the area, one that emerged when a certain blonde boy awoke and began to wander around.

"Excuse, Miss Tena, but I need to check something..."
@Sen @Others?

Amidst a forest, while the rest of his team was asleep... The sounds of Jaune practicing echoed throughout the trees... His anguished cries, his unyielding swings with his sword... The faint sound of a pre-recorded Pyrrha.

It looped countless times, and Jaune's muscles had started to become weary, before it's concluding line finally seemed to sink in for him... Truly, sink in.

"I want you to know that I'm just happy to be a part of your life. I'll always be here for you, Jaune."

i5UaXVC.png

Though he wanted to push himself to continue practicing, he realized that he couldn't carry on without at least a little rest... And so, rather than letting the recording rewind itself again, he simply shut off his scroll, but he didn't move from his spot.

It had been quite a few months since Pyrrha had come to pass, but the wounds were far from healed... Even if he hadn't been the one to strike the finishing blow, somehow... He felt like it had been his fault.

Maybe if he had kept a better lookout, that arrow wouldn't have killed the Fall Maiden... And maybe... Just maybe, Pyrrha would have survived.

As he sighed, preparing to head off to bed, a lone piece of paper fluttered through the air, hitting him right smack in the face.

With an irritated look on his face, he angrily clawed at the piece of paper, until he was able to get it off of him... Looks like his luck was as bad as ever; he couldn't even have a few moments to himself before something silly like this happened to him.

Eventually, he had the thought to look at the piece of paper, to see just what had the audacity to do this to him at such a delicate hour... And it was only then, that he realized the implications of such a message.

Even if one of his teammates could have been playing a prank on him, or if this was just some useless thing someone lost for some sort of project, but... At this point, he was willing to try anything.

ZwvS08V.png

He looked towards the heavens, finding a lone star in the sky, it burned brightly... Shining like no other... Just like... Like....

He didn't want to follow through with his train of thought, not when he had a chance, as slim as it might be to make things right, once and for all.

It was a risky move, and he'd probably wake up everyone else in his team if this didn't work... But as he looked at that star in the sky again, he realized that would be such a petty price to pay... If he could truly grant his wish with some sort of otherworldly expedition.

"Come on Jaune... You can do this..." He muttered, inhaling and exhaling a few times.

His voice echoed throughout the trees, before a deathly silence fell upon the forest... He was almost ready to give up, preparing himself for the rest of his team to come rushing towards him out of the trees, all worried over him... Prepared to accept that this little piece of paper hadn't been telling the truth after all.

However... Whether it was just his exhaustion catching up with him, or some other force at work... He slowly felt his vision leave him, and the world around him, fading into a murky darkness.

We'd fix our world

Then it turned out life
Than a tragedy

Jaune awoke to the a strange feeling, of grass tickling his nose, as a warm breeze caressed his face... He couldn't feel his sleeping bag anywhere...

zmgbFlM.png

Groaning a little, he got himself up, looking around groggily... As he began to take in his strange surroundings... From the rocks laying around, to someone who appeared to be giving some exposition, he realized he wasn't in any place he could recognize, at all... Had his wish worked? Was he goign to embark on some sort of expedition?

Fortunately, the one named "Reley" confirmed his suspicions, but she and her right hand man had disappeared inside a tend before he could actually ask any questions.

So, for the time being, Jaune, without anything better to do as he waited for this expedition to start, decided to stay outside, trying to get his bearings... As of right now, he was sort of wandering around, pinching himself every now and again, just to make sure he wasn't dreaming.​
With that, Cait left Palutena's company once again to follow the source of gloom in the air, wanting to help whoever was projecting feel a little better. Soon, he found himself right behind the boy who was the source of it all, and with a sad sigh, he sent the boy a message through his psychic powers.

tumblr_inline_nc4r1egNTc1qjv6um.png

"Excuse me, mista, but... are you okay? You feel really sad in your aura, so I just wanted to make sure you weren't here by force or anything... If so, maybe we can talk to Miss Lo about sending you home early?"

glXTgGe.png

"Huh?" the Producer looks around at a field that she had recently fell on. "Tachibana isn't here... was that Hoopa lying to me?"

1476778647426.png

"Awk! Awk!"

A toucan-like creature grabs a box found in the Producer's hands with its beak.

"Come back! Hey!"

Just then, the Producer finds herself in front of a few odd individuals, but the one who drew the most attention to her was - the purple cartoon horse.

"You're Princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria, is that true? I've heard of you. Royal duties bringing you out of the country?"

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana @Jeremi
tumblr_o5nh5b7n3T1uolisio6_250.png

Upon hearing someone address her by name, Twilight's eyes shot opened wide in shock, and her eyes shot left and right searching for anypony she'd recognize. The results yielded no other ponies in sight; instead, before her stood two humans ogling her. One of them out of confusion, but the other not so much. So logically, the one who looked confused wouldn't know her name, right? Using her noodle, the alicorn turned to face the Producer with an inquisitive expression, "How do you know my-...?"

You're a princess now Twilight; people are going to start recognizing you. she thought, and cut herself off. With a light cough to clear her throat, Twilight held her head high and stood poised.

tumblr_o5nh5b7n3T1uolisio4_250.png

"Ah-em...yes, actually. Something fishy is going on in Equestria, and I'm certain this is my best chance at getting to the bottom of it." Twilight stated strongly, and peered past the Producer at everyone else gathered, "But seeing how many others there are...I'm beginning to think this is bigger than just Equestria."

@Crow @Sen

@Outside

Ren could sympathize with the man's tired sounding sigh. This kind of thing was a real pain, but he had to do what he had to do. Offering his hand out for a shake, he introduced himself.

"Ren Fuji. And you are?"

As he heard a rather young child speak up though, he gave her a bit of a confused and worried look.

"She, uh, went to the other tent. You know, the girl who was talking earlier? Were you still asleep or something, Tachibana?"

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Sen
"Not a rock? Then what is Krys? I can't see." Sho asked Cait.

"Umm... My name is Sho... It's nice to meet you too?" Sho didn't know if what he said was right.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
"Good morning to you all."

It went completely unseen and undetected by the people gathered in the clearing, the voice's owner and her arrival only signaled by a mere whisper of black flame that soon faded into nothing. Inside the tendrils of black fire that sparked with an energy that was neither good nor evil stepped out a woman of unusual appearance.

05646934bba301c35f900c387d7da459.jpg

Her skin was an almost bloodless white, contrasting sharply with the crisp and bottomless blacks of her clothes which looked to be of fine quality. Wavy locks of pure white hair fluttered down her back and framed her face, and a pair of strikingly blood red eyes that stared at the group with no emotion or judgement. Yet it was the grey horns that proudly protruded in the shape of a ram's from the whiteness of her other features, the three pairs of draconic or batlike wings that fluttered strangely behind her back, and the spaded tail that hovered behind her that told people she was no mere peculiarity.

Reficul wasn't a tall woman by any means, but something told the group that she wasn't one to be messed around with, or even disturbed, despite the look that almost verged on perpetual boredom on her face. Indeed, she seemed to tower over most from her mere presence. She was powerful and unknowably so, no doubt about it.

latest

"I see Teo has introduced himself to our new group already." Her eyes flickered to the rosy-haired young informant. "I am also one of the initial members to this expedition. My name doesn't matter, you may simply know me as... a Devil." People more knowledgeable in all matters occult would probably feel a shiver down their backs, since what did calling a Devil's name do? Her lips twitched slightly as if in amusement. "I suppose, before Reley Lo even has to say it, that I am the counterpart to my world's creator deity." That told enough of what she was, didn't it? She was the queen of the demons in Elux's world, the ultimate 'evil' if Elux was actually any 'good'. Unfortunately, their world was cast in shades of not just gray, but splashes of red liberally on both sides.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

Luckily for Cait, Kira had been so focused on the other humans that he hadn't noticed Cait absconding with Stray Cat. Though the Cat-Plant certainly was quite confused when it was picked up off the ground and levitated over towards Cait. This thing identified as another kitten but it sure didn't look like one. In fact, it spoke! Well, in Stray Cat's thoughts at least. Though given what had happened to it so far like it's encounter with that human woman and then with Kira, Stray Cat was a bit wary.

dqnI9Yf.jpg

"Meooooow.."

As for whatever thoughts Cait was expecting to hear from Stray Cat, they weren't exactly grandiose thoughts. Although it might have had a stand now, Stray Cat still had the mindset of a cat and such. But it did deign to go by what Kira referred to it after bringing in the creature after Killer Queen failed to destroy it.

"Stray Cat."

But if this thing had the same kind of abilities as him, then Stray Cat saw no reason not to share it's own powers. It thought that if this 'Cait' could pick up it's pot and bring it over there, it had to be because of some kind of power. The same kind of power that let Stray Cat do the following. Folding it's leaves together to form some kind of cannon, Cait wouldn't have been able to see as Stray Cat began to pull in air in preparation to shoot the poor pokemon right in the face with an air bullet.

However, before the attack could have been launched ,a small golf ball rolled near Stray Cat's flower pot. Opening up slghtly to see what had happened, Stray Cat's eyes widened as it immediately started to paw at the golf ball as much as it could without toppling over. But who had rolled in the golf ball to begin with? A shadow loomed over Cait and if he were to look up, he'd see Kira staring down at him.

y1LLyXH.png

"You're quite the strange little creature aren't you? I don't know how you got Stray Cat over here without me noticing but I'll be taking him back now."

@The Tactician

@Hana @Sen @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow
Suddenly outside in the field a portal would emerge resembling a giant mouth. From inside a fetching woman would emerge.

Umar13_zpshwfxyuwr.png

"Fashionably late as always." Using the tongue as a flight of stairs the woman would step down on solid ground and have the portal close up. She'd give the gathered crowd a look over, wrinkling her nose at the sight. "Be honored, mortal worms. You're in the presence of Umar the Unrelenting. I heard there was talk about a thing that could grant any wish you pleased?"

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana
W43t7Iv.png

"Cool. I'm Teo. Happy to be working with you," he murmured as he shook Ren's hand. He would have liked to ask what sort of wish he wanted granted, but Teo wasn't the type to pry into the business of others. He didn't like others doing it to him, especially.

He pointed out the tent Juzumaru and Reley were in to the girl, the flaps still left open for more visitors. "Over there, don't get lost or anything on the way, okay?"

Maybe hanging around Efina was starting to make him have a soft spot for kids...
Teo would be distracted by the arrival and presence of what appeared to be... a purple horse with horns and wings? It was so weird, to have it have a face that resembled a human a bit too much, it was almost as if it could talk... nah, that would be out of this world. Teo had seen plenty of weird stuff in his life, especially when he spent his days with that little girl, but no horse would ever be able to talk. That idea was preposterous.

"Good timing, demon-girl." The pale demoness never really hung around Reley and the others much, but Teo knew her to be the type of person to hang around the edges of the camp doing goodness knows what. She was mysterious, and was one of the two who did not share her wish... But to each their own.

Odd events were happening right after one another, and poor Teo was beginning to get even more tired. He blinked at the sudden appearance of a pair of cherry pink lips, opening to reveal... a woman? "Uh... 'mortal worms'?" Wow, he'd never been called that before. And definitely not by a woman. "Uh, yeah. We're just waiting on the expedition leader to give us the 'a-ok' for exploring the Wish Cave. Some Pokemon called the wishmaker Jirachi lives inside."
Umar37_zpsl70hofvt.png

"I wasn't fashionably late at all. Oh if only lowly maggots would be better at time management." With a wave of her hand Umar would conjure up a throne and sit down.

"As we wait on our gracious hosts...I'm sure anyone of you would be honored to rub my feet now would you? Being the ruler of your own dimension can be so taxing after all." She emphasized this by waving her feet. "Well? I'm waiting."

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana @Jeremi

latest

@Sen @Others?

i5UaXVC.png

ZwvS08V.png

We'd fix our world

Then it turned out life
Than a tragedy

zmgbFlM.png

"Stray Cat? What a strange name! Oh well, it's your name and your name is your own! Very nice to meet you, Stray Cat."

It seemed the Espurr meant nothing by strange name comment, and instead was happily giggling as they wrapped up their introductions. In fact, if Stray Cat could understand the concept, it might realize that it very possibly was just forced to become one of Cait's friends through sheer force of happiness and sweetness.

However, his giggling cut off when he noticed the golf ball that rolled to Stray Cat and not so much the shadow that loomed over him. His tail twitched from side to side as he watched his new friend play with the ball and nearly topple over. Well, that just wouldn't do! If the grass-ghost "Pokemon" wanted to play with the ball, then Cait would absolutely help him!

The plant would find a ball dropped into its waiting leaves courtesy of Cait's psychic powers. Never once did he touch the ball himself, knowing how territorial some felines got with their toys.

He finally looked up to Kira with a grin, not at all scared by the man's appearance. No, Cait simply kept what he felt to himself when danger was hidden, and through the aura of the man, he could sense something... truly terrifying within him. Like this man was capable of truly awful deeds for selfish purposes that hurt all others. Well, that just wouldn't do! The young superhero would need to be careful around this potential supervillian, and bring him back to the light!

At the very least, he would free Stray from the man's command if he did not wish to change.

"Sorry, mista! I just get really excited when I might meet another kitty like me, so I used my psychic powers to bring Stray over here to say hi... Anyways, I'm Cait the Espurr, nice to meet ya!"

With that, he turned to Stray once again and softly purred as he waved at the plant.

"Bye, Stray~"

And just like that, he was running away on all four, looking for new people to meet and get to know!

His eyes seemed to sparkle with interest and amazement as he stared up at Palutena before releasing a soft laugh.

"Wow, so powerful yet so nice! I bet you must be worshiped a lot wherever you come from, Miss Tena, and rightly so!"

However, before she could respond, Cait's attention was grabbed by something else. A certain despair was emanating in the psychic aura of the area, one that emerged when a certain blonde boy awoke and began to wander around.

With that, Cait left Palutena's company once again to follow the source of gloom in the air, wanting to help whoever was projecting feel a little better. Soon, he found himself right behind the boy who was the source of it all, and with a sad sigh, he sent the boy a message through his psychic powers.

"Excuse me, mista, but... are you okay? You feel really sad in your aura, so I just wanted to make sure you weren't here by force or anything... If so, maybe we can talk to Miss Lo about sending you home early?"

tumblr_o5nh5b7n3T1uolisio6_250.png

Upon hearing someone address her by name, Twilight's eyes shot opened wide in shock, and her eyes shot left and right searching for anypony she'd recognize. The results yielded no other ponies in sight; instead, before her stood two humans ogling her. One of them out of confusion, but the other not so much. So logically, the one who looked confused wouldn't know her name, right? Using her noodle, the alicorn turned to face the Producer with an inquisitive expression, "How do you know my-...?"

You're a princess now Twilight; people are going to start recognizing you. she thought, and cut herself off. With a light cough to clear her throat, Twilight held her head high and stood poised.

tumblr_o5nh5b7n3T1uolisio4_250.png

"Ah-em...yes, actually. Something fishy is going on in Equestria, and I'm certain this is my best chance at getting to the bottom of it." Twilight stated strongly, and peered past the Producer at everyone else gathered, "But seeing how many others there are...I'm beginning to think this is bigger than just Equestria."

@Crow @Sen

@Outside
"U-Um... yes... n-nice to meet you... too... Sho."

Seeing that most others were occupied with each other, Kyrs brought her attention over at the Deino. Guess this was a good step for herself and Sho, becoming friends! Well... there wasn't much else to say though, so she felt a bit awkward just... being here...

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Sen @Hana @Jeremi
The duo exchanged a look at her question, understanding that her wish must have been quite important to her. The rumors Reley had heard of Jirachi were of wishes for power and money - endless wealth and power beyond compare... but she also knew that the people who gathered here were desperate for something, and would do all it took to make their direst wishes come true.

CpsEKQJ.png

"I dunno the limits of Jirachi's power... but it doesn't hurt to try, you know. It might be able to do the impossible, or it might help you achieve the impossible.... but I know this creature has immense power."
qhfqXmq.png

"... Do not be afraid of having selfish wishes, if that is what you fear. Jirachi cannot judge that." He fell silent a moment, contemplating whether or not he should continue. "If it makes you feel less distressed about this, my wish is to accomplish the end goal of being a Buddhist. Nirvana. Is that not the most selfish of selfishness?"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
And so, Tachibana entered the tent.

x40Lvjy.png

"Reley Lo? Reley Lo?" Tachibana questioned, not knowing who there was Reley Lo. "I must know - what is the real reason why you summoned me here to this distant world?"

@Sen @Hana @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
zvDYkuP.png

2y5xanD.png

"My wish... that makes sense, yet it doesn't. But I guess I somewhat did wish myself here seeing that there's no other way it can go...

This strong wish, I do indeed have it, but I don't know if it can just be granted with the snap of a finger... it kind of involves how I want others to treat me... especially her... I'm just feeling a little inferior right now... is it right to just wish how others treat me away? I really want to do it, but to do so with the snap of a finger..."

@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_ofych61VTl1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... I suppose so."

That was all she had to say in response to Juzumaru. To anyone... that type of wish can be seen as the most selfish. However, Ange kept her wish a secret, only to herself to come back thinking about. Yet, she couldn't exactly figure out her wish definitely. Whether to find out how the murders had occurred on the year of 1986... or to bring back her family from the dead... as if it never happened.

"Thank you for your words, both of you. I'll be heading out now. I don't need anything else confirmed, unless something is needed from me beforehand. Otherwise, I'll be... prepared for the expedition that will take place soon."

Seeing no other reason to stick around if she had nothing else to ask of, Ange immediately stepped out of the tent, intending to stick around outside to recollect her thoughts with hopefully little to no distractions.

@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Crow

[BCOLOR=transparent]Prologue Waluigi - A tale of two wahs[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wahwahwahwahwah…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]'Everyone that on this bright, sunny day appeared here, happened to appear on ground level,' one of these people might say. The distressed cries from above would soon prove them very wrong.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Waaahaahaahaahaahaa…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Like a glorious, slender bolt of purple lightning, a figure could be seen rapidly descending from the blue sky.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Waaaaaaaaaah!"[/BCOLOR]

i27FQJr.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]With a loud slam, Waluigi landed feet-first on the ground near the group of various peoples and creatures, instinctively striking his most favoured pose, the Nearly-almost-dab-but-not-quite. I hope you all checked your watches, because it is Waluigi time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He looked around, twirling his wide mustache as he came to the realization that no apparent person familiar to him was nearby. The reason why was clear enough to him, when seeking this cave and wish-granting creature, Jiricha or something, he had come to terms with going alone. No one, especially not those pesky Mario brothers, were going to sabotage his journey to riches, not this time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though as the myriad of persons around seemed at a lack of organizing, he supposed there'd be plenty of things to do before the actual expedition happened. For one, he was hungry. Sure, not Wario hungry, but still hungry. A determined look adorning his magnificent face, he strode towards the smell of food, and therefore the food tent, without concern to anyone grabbing ahold to whatever food looking like common property.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR]

Sf6ANdb.png

For OOC talk, please use the Murder Group's General Chat, RP Discussion or Discord Server!
Link to sign-ups/info thread.

PROLOGUE
" Wishmaker Jirachi "

Calling all those who are brave enough to seek the unknown, this is the opportunity of a lifetime! Come and join the expedition team to explore legendary cave of myth and magic; Star Cave! Haven't you heard what they have said about it? They say it is the home of the powerful Pokemon, wishmaker Jirachi. It dwells alone at the bottom of the cave, where it sleeps for a thousand years before awakening for just one week. But those who are strong and fearless enough to make it through the maze of crystals and lakes can see the creature for themselves. And, if they wake up the wishmaker, it will grant them a wish and their dreams can be fulfilled. Riches, fame, power! Anything and everything in the world could happen and be given to you!

Next time the moon takes the night, come to us, and wish upon a star!

- Reley Lo​

You don't know where such a request came from, or where the piece of paper had originated. It seemed to be everywhere, on noticeboards, taped onto lampposts… anything that a piece of paper could be slapped on. If anything, it looked like a scam. Wishes being granted? Power? Money? It sounded a bit ridiculous, and what sort of name was 'Reley Lo'? But what if this wasn't a scam? What if it really was the opportunity of a lifetime, as the request said? There was something mysterious about it, an aura that whet the desires and the curiosity of those who read it.

It wouldn't hurt to try, would it? To wish upon a star…

---

ll69XNb.png

"I wish for…"

"… a chance to rid this grim future."

UhB9MtD.png

"Keep wishing, fool. No matter how many you gather, I will slay all of them."

"I have seized this world as its king. And no Jirachi will usurp me."

---

mAOUm1n.png

Awakening, you found yourself facing a bright blue sky with soft clouds rolling by peacefully, the feeling of wind brushing over you as it blew overhead, soft emerald grass curled around your body as it swayed to the breeze. Sitting up, you would realize you had been laying down in a rather beautiful field, surrounded by giant pillars of rock that stood tall and proud and refused to bend to nature around it. In the distance, there was the rising darkness of a cave, sitting isolated and alone.

There were others laying around as well, some with their eyes closed, some having awoken and looking just as confused.

(Click on me for music!)
Hidden in the shadow of the pillars were pitched tents, small ones and big ones, all colourful and bright. It looked like a campsite, and upon approach they would see a strange-looking woman walking – no, floating – towards them with a long-haired man in tow.

zvDYkuP.png

"And here they come!"
A mermaid was standing in the middle of the cluster of tents, waving to anyone who came walking their way. Bottom half of a fish, upper body that of a thin girl wearing what appeared to be a blue and white sailor outfit, she appeared to be suspended in mid air with no visible discomfort. Long, bright green hair that was almost neon with matching nail polish decorating her fingernails, sparkling pale orange eyes and extraordinarily pale skin, the mermaid smiled at the strangers with joy and delight. "Hello! Welcome! I'm Reley. Reley Lo! I organized this expedition!"

She pointed at her companion. "This is Juzumaru, my right-hand man! He'll be recording everything we do~"

zpsI3Mr.png

"… Nice to meet you. You may call me Juzumaru Tsunetsugu."
Compared to Reley's obviously energetic attitude, Juzumaru seemed muted and calm. He was an incredibly thin man, like someone who did not eat often… or did not eat all. Even though the man had addressed and greeted you, his eyes remained shut closed. He was dressed in a modest navy blue suit, a strange robe thrown on top as his jacket. What was most peculiar about him was the decorative beads that were draped over his body and his limbs, and the abundance of violet ribbons that were tied to his hair and his robes.
W6DotyE.png
"I'm happy that people responded. It woulda been embarrassing if no one came!" Her tail swished back and forth with excitement. "I was so happy when I found this place! But you know, a girl like me, I can't do much! Let's all get our wishes granted~"

"You would have been fine, Reley. You are not weak."

"Hehe, you know how to make people happy."

"…"
"Oh, make yourselves at home!" She pointed at a large, purple, rectangular tent. "If you're hungry, go grab something to eat! You should all rest up before we set off~ I'll gather everyone later, okay?" she suggested before hovering away, disappearing in a bright green tent that was opposite of the purple one she had just pointed to with Juzumaru trailing after her.

"If you have any concerns, do not be afraid to ask us. It is our greatest task to make you all as comfortable as possible."

Staying outside in the beautiful field and meeting the other expedition members seemed like a good option. The purple tent that happened to be the Mess Hall, where the smell of delicious food came wafting out of the opening, was open as well. There were voices inside, and the laughter of what sounded like two girls could be heard. The tent Reley and Juzumaru had entered was left open, inviting anyone who had questions about their coming expedition to Star Cave.

@Archmage Jeremiah as Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony)
@Bomb as Sho the Deino (OC)
@Chewy Rabbits as Yoshikage Kira & Stray Cat (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Crimson Spartan as Mercury Black (RWBY)
@Crow as Producer Madoka & Arisu Tachibana (THE iDOLM@STER)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Noriaki Kakyoin (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) & Krys the Carbink (OC)
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Waluigi (Mario)
@Jeremi as Umar (Marvel)
@Kaykay as Ren Fuji (Dies Irae)
@Lissamel as Arthur Hastings (We Happy Few)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D) & Jitters the Pikachu (OC)
@Mason Moretti as Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You)
@Minerva as Palutena (Kid Icarus)
@Ringmaster as Nyaruko (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)
@The Tactician as Cait the Espurr (OC)
@Takumi as Edna (Tales of Zestiria)
@Yun Lee as Kimmy Howell (No More Heroes)
@york as Jaune Arc (RWBY)
Prologue
Sobriety (?)

Urghf...

Sunlight was streaming down from the sky. One hand reached over, feeling along the grass, then pushing his body up. Ugh. He ached, and he ached everywhere, but he couldn't exactly place why. Arthur Hastings paused to rub at his head, mumbling to himself ("Blimey, feels less like I started up a train and more like I was hit by it...") before coming to his feet.

Something was wrong.

Arthur pulled his hands closer to his chest, eyes twitching about. Alright, there were people here, yes, but there were also things that...Weren't people. Things that weren't people yet spoke like people, yet acted like people. Apprehensive, Arthur backed up, then turned around to breathe for just a moment.

"You're out, you're out of Wellington Wells, this...This is all..."

Words failed him, but he rubbed at his face, pinching his cheeks and readjusting his spectacles when they went askew. He took a deep breath before turning back around and hopefully gaining the nerve to introduce himself, to be part of this--What did they call it--Expedition with everyone else to gain something or another. He stared out at the group in the sunny field, a slightly vacant and more than slightly worried smile on his face...

No no no no no no no no.

Arthur took a few more steps backwards before burying his face in his hands. "Off your Joy, off your Joy--" He said to himself in a strained hiss, trying to disregard all the little animals and whatnot he'd seen just in his wayward glances. This wasn't reality, this was--This was something more akin to the fairy tales Uncle Jack told every night! What had even happened to him on that train!? ...He couldn't remember, try as he may. Maybe it had crashed, and he was dead. Heh, wouldn't that be funny. Escape Wellington Wells within an inch of your life and die in a train crash. That was ironic, probably. Nevertheless, Arthur pinched at himself again, muttering a few more things ("Now, come on Arthur, you aren't on your Joy so this is obviously just--Just a very lovely dream, that's all, a very lovely dream filled with just spiffing people, people you don't know and...Don't want to kill you for not smiling!"​) before turning back around, holding his hands close to his chest, and smiling absently, hoping to become just another face in the crowd.

Suffice it to say, Arthur Hastings was very good at first impressions.

[ @ALL @OUTSIDE ]​

"U-Um... yes... n-nice to meet you... too... Sho."

Seeing that most others were occupied with each other, Kyrs brought her attention over at the Deino. Guess this was a good step for herself and Sho, becoming friends! Well... there wasn't much else to say though, so she felt a bit awkward just... being here...

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Sen @Hana @Jeremi

Something caught Twilight's attention at the very corner of her eye. It was something glittering in the sunlight. Something like a gem. When the alicorn reared her head to focus on the source, she was surprised to see that it was floating. And...had eyes? Was it talking too? A connection in Twilight's head clicked, and she hurried on over towards Kyrs with excitement in her eyes.

tumblr_o5nh5b7n3T1uolisio5_250.png

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! You match the description of a Carbink perfectly!" Twilight exclaimed, holding up a notepad and pencil with her magic and rapidly scribbling on it while glancing between Kyrs and her paper, "A fairy Pokémon, right? I didn't know Pokémon could talk too! Do you have a name?" she asked through a flurry of words, giving the Carbink one helluva first impression.

@Gummi Bunnies

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Sen @Hana @Jeremi

@Outside​

"Bye, Stray~"

latest

"Yes, Cait. I am Palutena, the goddess of light. I protect humanity with a host of angels." Palutena said happily. "The captain of my guard is Pit, who should be back home."

As Cait left to comfort Jaune, Palutena sat back down on her rock.

@Hana @Chewy Rabbits
@Sen @Jeremi @Crow @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Anybody

Something caught Twilight's attention at the very corner of her eye. It was something glittering in the sunlight. Something like a gem. When the alicorn reared her head to focus on the source, she was surprised to see that it was floating. And...had eyes? Was it talking too? A connection in Twilight's head clicked, and she hurried on over towards Kyrs with excitement in her eyes.

tumblr_o5nh5b7n3T1uolisio5_250.png

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! You match the description of a Carbink perfectly!" Twilight exclaimed, holding up a notepad and pencil with her magic and rapidly scribbling on it while glancing between Kyrs and her paper, "A fairy Pokémon, right? I didn't know Pokémon could talk too! Do you have a name?" she asked through a flurry of words, giving the Carbink one helluva first impression.

@Gummi Bunnies

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Sen @Hana @Jeremi

@Outside​
tumblr_n39hg0nkxN1s6xi35o1_400.png

"U-Um... my name's Kyrs..."

Oh god... she didn't do much, and Twilight happened to rush towards her out of great interest. Well, this was one hell of a first impression.

@Archmage Jeremiah

@Outside​

Umar18_zpskrotjbnz.png

"Yes let us ignore the all powerful Goddess who is waiting for a foot rub as she sits on her throne." Umar replied with a tinge of annoyance in her voice. "I am sure this will end well for everyone involved."
@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana
"You don't have to be so cocky about it." Ren seemed unimpressed with the fact she'd generated a throne from out of nowhere and her rather arrogant form of speech.​

The faceplanted person in question turned out to be a young... Man? Judging from the probably masculine voice that responded to the poke. His body twitched from where he sat.

"Oh? Me? Alright? Of course I'm alright, if you discount the fact that I'm running late! Oh, my Master is going to punish me so bad for this... Anyone like them would hate the idea of wasted time, you get me?"

He considered the fact that his head was lodged in cake as still a trait of being just fine.

"Not to mention I feel like my head's splitting in two. Have you ever felt like you could be in two or more places at once? That's what this place gives me, this feeling! Oh, I feel like I'm forgetting something very important... Wait, who are you?"

As if remembering for the first time that he had faceplanted in cake, the man snapped his fingers and the cake on his head vanished, as if it was never there - er, well, or it had never been faceplanted in. Because in front of him was a perfectly restored white cake, the icing perfect and all.

83bSw9X.png

The face that stared back at Kakyoin was girly enough to belong on a pretty woman, but the person was male. Probably.

"... Oh. I'm Sine. That cake is okay to eat, if you still want it. You do, don't you?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen
Kakyoin arched an eyebrow as the cake-headed person spoke-- most of it was muffled in cake crust, so it was possible Kakyoin didn't even catch all of it. Before he could ask Sine to repeat him...her...themselves, his eyes sharpened as the cake before him suddenly vanished, but then reappeared once more right before his eyes.

Kakyoin took a step back, looking visibly disturbed by his intense glare at the cake and then back at Sine.

851d704bef5258eae7a2b250aa4cf285.png

<"What just happened there?! A cake doesn't move like that naturally. Is...is this person a Stand user? Is everyone here a Stand user?"> he thought to himself in silence, peering around the room in the perceptive, paranoid way he did. The memory of when he...accepted this invitation was still hazy, he could hardly remember what had happened, but something was pulling him towards staying around here, wherever this place was.

But...were these actually Stand users, were these creatures just Stands of some kind? The cake trick alone was enough to wake Kakyoin up, now he had to figure out just what he was getting into.

For now, Kakyoin would put on a more calm expression and give Sine a respectful greeting bow.

noriaki_kakyoin.jpg

"I'm Noriaki Kakyoin...and, no thank you, I wouldn't want that cake now."

@Hana @Sen @Mess Hall​