Prologue: Lincoln meets JITTERS or God, Did I Start Drinking The Kool Aid again?

Lincoln blinked twice and noticed that he had woken up in a field. The last thing that he remembered was being at the Coalition and doing some check-ups. Well, this was only the third time that this had happened to him. God, what the heck had his life come to? Ever since the first murder game he had been, Lincoln had been different. He had been waking up in strange places and he dreamt about things- but that was not his problem now. His problem now was that a mouse was standing over him. A yellow mouse with red cheeks and sparks. It spoke to him.

" Oh goodness, you're awake, I was just SO worried that you were Dead. I didn't want to deal with another dead person."

Yup, Lincoln had definitely been slipped some Kool aid before this. The mouse was talking to him and it sounded like it had five coffees and was entirely insane. He wasn't sure what to make of that. He paused and waited for it to continue.

" I'm JITTTERS, the Pikachu by the way," the mouse said. He had practically shouted the name in Lincoln's poor ear and he wondered if that was his name.

"Lincoln Campbell, where am I? " he replied in response to JITTERS.

JITTERS shrugged. " ALL I KNOW IS that WE ARE going to the STAR CAVE," he said. God, nobody could be crazier here. But he had time to be proven wrong. Time to go and mingle.

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen

Ange could tell from that tone of voice on what kind of person Mercury was. She ran into men hired by that greedy mother-in-law who acted the same as Mercury. It was something that Ange couldn't really have trouble seeing. Thinking about this, Ange stared at Mercury and simply put it in four words.

"... go tell yourself that."

Ange went back to walking into the tent with the intent of asking some important questions.

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Hana
"Well aren't you something special."

tumblr_inline_n8oehipp831sk4nef.jpg

Well he was about to give a snarky remark before he notices that they have the attention of the two.

Reley's tent was well furnished, and it was larger inside than it looked on the outside. The energetic and excitable mermaid was floating by a polished wooden table, her silent friend standing beside her looking down at what appeared to be a tattered old scroll. The pages were ripped and were beginning to wither away, and it looked as if just one touch would be enough for it to fall into pieces. Upon it were paragraphs of words and faded scrawls of sketches of crystals, lining the scroll like a border. It was in a language that only Reley seemed to understand.

She was so concentrated on the scroll that it took Juzumaru tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention.

zvDYkuP.png

"Oh, hi! Uh..." Reley realized she didn't know the names of those who accepted her invitation.

"A- Anyways, you guys have questions? Whaddya want to know? I'm your girl!"
@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
W43t7Iv.png

Teo stared, having just walked out from behind a few rocks and back out onto the field. Reley had told him and Efina that a lot of people would turn up, but he did not expect this many. There were odd little creatures running around, men and women with weird colored hair walking about or sitting down. He was on his way back to the Mess Hall, but with so many people around it would have been kind of rude not to introduce himself to others. As long as they didn't ask any funny questions.

"Who are you calling strange?" he approached a short girl, surprised to see her here. "Aren't you a little too young-" Well, they did have two even younger looking girls here, but he knew Efina. And Kana could turn into a dragon-monster, so they were exceptions.

"A lot more people came than I expected..." The man sighed. He was too tired for this. "So, since we're going to work together soon, who are you guys?"

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Simple really. I'd like to know more about this situation. What danger we'll face and even if you two even have a plan for getting us to this wish granting thing...?" Straight to the point it seems. When it came to the mission itself it seemed Mercury was focused on getting information for the mission.

tumblr_inline_nd1rogwhvA1sh4uti.jpg

His smirk fades as he seemed completely focused on this now.

@Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana

Reley's tent was well furnished, and it was larger inside than it looked on the outside. The energetic and excitable mermaid was floating by a polished wooden table, her silent friend standing beside her looking down at what appeared to be a tattered old scroll. The pages were ripped and were beginning to wither away, and it looked as if just one touch would be enough for it to fall into pieces. Upon it were paragraphs of words and faded scrawls of sketches of crystals, lining the scroll like a border. It was in a language that only Reley seemed to understand.

She was so concentrated on the scroll that it took Juzumaru tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention.

zvDYkuP.png

"Oh, hi! Uh..." Reley realized she didn't know the names of those who accepted her invitation.

W43t7Iv.png

Teo stared, having just walked out from behind a few rocks and back out onto the field. Reley had told him and Efina that a lot of people would turn up, but he did not expect this many. There were odd little creatures running around, men and women with weird colored hair walking about or sitting down. He was on his way back to the Mess Hall, but with so many people around it would have been kind of rude not to introduce himself to others. As long as they didn't ask any funny questions.

"Who are you calling strange?" he approached a short girl, surprised to see her here. "Aren't you a little too young-" Well, they did have two even younger looking girls here, but he knew Efina. And Kana could turn into a dragon-monster, so they were exceptions.

"A lot more people came than I expected..." The man sighed. He was too tired for this. "So, since we're going to work together soon, who are you guys?"

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Rm6BOgw.png

"Work together? I have no idea-"

She then remembered.

I wish that... I wish that... I wish for another wish! I'm too stressed to think of anything right now.

2y5xanD.png

"Before I introduce myself, I want to know how exactly I got here. Last thing I remembered, I was sleeping, and wished upon a shooting star for another wish..."

Should people look at her with judging looks, she would go...

LWsJzbM.png

"N- nothing! I said nothing! Anyways, back on topic - I really, really don't know how I got here!"

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Sen

Prologue: Lincoln meets JITTERS or God, Did I Start Drinking The Kool Aid again?

Lincoln blinked twice and noticed that he had woken up in a field. The last thing that he remembered was being at the Coalition and doing some check-ups. Well, this was only the third time that this had happened to him. God, what the heck had his life come to? Ever since the first murder game he had been, Lincoln had been different. He had been waking up in strange places and he dreamt about things- but that was not his problem now. His problem now was that a mouse was standing over him. A yellow mouse with red cheeks and sparks. It spoke to him.

" Oh goodness, you're awake, I was just SO worried that you were Dead. I didn't want to deal with another dead person."

Yup, Lincoln had definitely been slipped some Kool aid before this. The mouse was talking to him and it sounded like it had five coffees and was entirely insane. He wasn't sure what to make of that. He paused and waited for it to continue.

" I'm JITTTERS, the Pikachu by the way," the mouse said. He had practically shouted the name in Lincoln's poor ear and he wondered if that was his name.

JITTERS shrugged. " ALL I KNOW IS that WE ARE going to the STAR CAVE," he said. God, nobody could be crazier here. But he had time to be proven wrong. Time to go and mingle.

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen
Introductions? Oh boy, here goes...Kimmy started twirling one of her braids in her hand, prepping herself for this.

"Um...hi...I'm, er, Kimmy. Kimmy Howell. I'm an..." Assassin? Oh no,she couldn't admit THAT. "A college student! Yeah! I wished on the star because this sounded fun, and, uh, here I am!" She laughed a bit nervously. Nailed it.

@Sen @Hana @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay

9CtgmQm.jpg

"Oh, you naughty girl. Allow me to give you a kiss.~"

Rero-Rero-Slurp-Slurp...

Kira Yoshikage was not a man who wanted the finer things in life. Like a beautiful mansion, a limousine with his own personal chauffeur, piles upon piles of money. No, he simply wanted a nice and quiet life. With some murder sprinkled here and there. Having had a certain liking for hands after seeing the Mona Lisa's hands, Kira went out of his way to murder women who caught his eye and took their hands. Keeping them until they began to decay and rot away. After all, wouldn't want someone catching on to the smell, right?

He'd been doing this for quite some time and of course Kira knew what he was doing was wrong. Nobody would ever understand why Kira did what he did nor would they forgive him. But the serial killer didn't particularly want anybody's mercy or forgiveness. He may have been in the wrong but there was little he could do to sate his urges. When they came up and a pair of hands looked too enticing to pass up? He had to act.

Besides, it wasn't as if he ever had to worry about being caught. Thanks to his stand, aptly named Killer Queen, apart from the hands,Kira left nothing behind at the scene of the crime. Thus, nothing to trace these horrific murders back to the simple salary man Yoshikage Kira. Someday, he'd achieve the nice and quiet life he sought. Perhaps he would have had he made completely sure a certain stand-user named Shigechi who had run afoul of the serial killer hadn't given Jotaro Kujo and co a clue as to where to start their search for the serial killer.

Retrieving his jacket was easy enough, as was leaving most of the work to Killer Queen's Sheer Heart Attack. But after Sheer Heart Attack was affected by ACT 3's FREEZE, Kira was forced to step in himself. He was Yoshikage Kira and he'd never lose!

8oKOyRm.png

Some ORA ORA ORASs later, it became clear to Kira that he was wrong. There was someone who could make him lose and that man was Jotaro Kujo, armed with the physically imposing and time-stopping Stand: Star Platinum. Broken and battered and with Josuke and Okyasu right on his trail, Kira had no choice but to flee. He wasn't foolish enough to believe that after learning his name and face that simply running away would be good enough. Which is why after taking yet another life, Kira swapped his appearance with that of Kosaku Kawajiri.

He had temporarily thrown the heroes off his trail but at a cost of his own. Having had time to heal up from his wounds was beneficial sure. But adopting the life of a man with a wife and son was not what Kira had signed on for. Of course, he also hadn't been anticipating being beaten to a pulp either so he was being surprised left and right. Even as Shinobu, Kosaku's wife, threw herself at Kira believing the serial killer to truly be her husband, Kira had to restrain his urges to simply strangle her right then and there.

But just like a cornered fox who snapped at those who drew close, Kira had no reservations about murdering Kosaku's son if he ever discovered the truth. But for as long as he lived with this family, he'd do his best to keep his urges in check. Which was quite easier said than done. More so when he had other problems at home to deal with! Like a cat that after accidentally being killed by his wife had returned as a Stand/Cat/Plant hybrid. Nearly causing fatal damage to the killer, Kira decided Stray Cat might end up being useful in the long run.

Still, with Josuke and his friends still likely looking all over Morioh for any signs of clues on the killer, Kira could have used a little bit of good news in his life and the message he got was just that. An offer that ended up with a wish? It almost seemed to be too good to be true. But perhaps through this, he could finally achieve what he wanted. To live a nice and quiet life. Making his way up to the attic where he kept Stray Cat, Kira picked up Stray Cat-pot and all-and smirked.

MqYB6ry.png

"It took some time but as always, fate's on my side..."

With that it seemed like the two had ended up drifting off. When they awoke, it had somewhat of a sense of familiarity to both Kira and Stray Cat. It reminded Kira of where he had taken his date before the incident with Shigechi had kicked this whole mess into gear. For Stray Cat, the memories that came to mind were simply how it used to run through familiar looking lands when it was still an actual cat. But as Reley began to speak, Kira frowned.

The amount of static enthusiasm seeping off this girl was enough to make Kira want to puke. It may have been more 'boring' to some but the killer preferred Juzumaru's more stoic approach. Less of a headache when this man spoke compared to Reley. Still, as Kira glanced around, he narrowed his eyes.

Vx86oqn.png

"Seems I'm not the only one seeking to have a wish granted. Figures.."

Well, so long as they didn't get in his way then whatever they wanted didn't matter to him. Though that creature that seemed to be going around and speaking of friends and the such. Everybody here seemed capable of interacting with/speaking to it. So, it couldn't have been one of those Stands, could it? Or perhaps it was simply a freak of nature that longed for companionship. Whatever it was, Kira had little interest in being it's 'friend.'

Stray Cat on the other hand? Having been carried around by Kira in a flower pot, the Stand-Plant hybrid had little wiggle room to move on it's own. Though glancing over at Esper curiously, it tilted it's head to the side.

r74dhWk.jpg

"Mreow...."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Sen @Hana

tumblr_inline_nc4qfgCch81qjv6um.png

"Hmm?!"

Cait's tail perked up as he heard the sound of a low, almost cute meow nearby, though his ears remained flat out of safety. Was there another Espurr around here? Maybe a Meowth, or a Glameow? Where was the kitty that meowed just now? The superhero needed to meet his fellow feline and become its friend.

For a moment, he paused and then sent out a pulse of psychic energy, a small one meant to sense his brethren. After a moment, he received a ping back... But it wasn't a Pokemon that had returned it, how strange! At least, it wasn't a Pokemon he recognized. Wait, that made it even more exciting because it was always fun to meet unknown yet friendly Pokemon! His head turned in the direction of Stray Cat, his head tilting at the strange creature's appearance. Was this the kitty he had just heard?

tumblr_inline_nc4qoxguIG1qjv6um.png

"Excuse me, sir, but if you don't mind... I'm quite interested in your kitty flower friend, so I shall return him in a moment!"

Before Kira could realize what was happening, Stray Cat's flower pot was covered in blue psychic aura as he levitated over to Cait. For a few moments, the cat simply stared at the flower, as if considering or even sensing what it was exactly. It seemed... without life for some reason, or perhaps simply changed in form? Perhaps Ghost and Grass type then?

Finally, Cait smiled at the fellow cat and nodded, adding a vocal meow as he projected his thoughts to the flower.

tumblr_inline_nc4qt72lLF1qjv6um.png

"Hello, kitten brother~! My name is Cait, and it's wonderful to meet you! Can you perhaps think of your name for me to hear so I can know what kind of Pokemon you are?"

tumblr_inline_nc4qnyA4nf1qjv6um.png

"Wait, little Deino friend, you do not know what a friend is? Why, you must be awfully lonely!"

tumblr_inline_nc4qgcg3gZ1qjv6um.png

"Well, fret not, for I, Cait the Psychic Defender, am here to rescue you from the clutches of loneliness by telling you about the magic of friendship!"

With a twirl and a giggle, the Espurr had suddenly pulled out his sunglasses and put them on, covering his closed eyes as he waved his hands. For a moment, it almost seemed like he thought he would actually be shielded from identification by wearing the cool shades.

"A friend is someone you share a bond of close mutual affection with, someone you can trust with any sort of secret! For example, my friend Krys and I are the best of friends, partner heroes for life as we seek to protect others from bad Pokemon and misfortune!"

tumblr_inline_nc4r0lmomi1qjv6um.png

"Oh no, Krys! Hang on, I'm here to help!"

With a cry of concern for the little rock, Cait's eyes began to glow blue as he used his basic psychic abilities to gently lift Krys up. The Carbink would be surrounded by a blue aura for a few moments as she was helped in righting herself before it dissipated at her friend's command. The Espurr sighed as he waited a moment for his energy to come back to him before smiling once again at Sho.

tumblr_inline_nc4qlbjY4z1qjv6um.png

"Silly Deino, that's not a rock! That's Krys, my best friend, and now that you're my friend, she's also your friend so introduce yourself!"

However, before Sho could finally tell them his name, another person caught Cait's eyes which widened in admiration. He walked over with his flower still in hand, staring up at the woman with a small smile.

tumblr_inline_n32qt7kq261sbxwvg.png

"Excuse me, miss, but I just wanted to tell you that you're very pretty and give you this flower. My name's Cait if you need any help from a hero!"

The cat's tail flicked happily back and forth as he held out his gift to the goddess.

@Minerva @Sen @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

zvDYkuP.png

W43t7Iv.png

Pit, take notes! This was how you treated your goddess. Not with snark and sarcasm. But with thankfulness and offers of heroism. Palutena smiled.

Palutena1.png

"Thank you, Cait. I'll be sure to take you up on your offer." She said. "I'm Palutena, goddess of light."

When the group was called and Cait left to be with the other cat... thing, Palutena stepped off of the rock, and walked, or, well, hover-walked, towards the group. She clutched her staff and shield, and a halo of sorts shone behind her head.

250px-Palutena_Uprising.png

"I am Palutena, Goddess of light. I came because I like to help people." She explained, with a smile on her face.

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

tumblr_inline_np9swqnFaj1t1xlue_540.jpg

"Whoa! A talking rock!" Sho exclaimed, not knowing that the "talking rock" is Krys.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Sen
tumblr_inline_nc4qnyA4nf1qjv6um.png

"Wait, little Deino friend, you do not know what a friend is? Why, you must be awfully lonely!"

tumblr_inline_nc4qgcg3gZ1qjv6um.png

"Well, fret not, for I, Cait the Psychic Defender, am here to rescue you from the clutches of loneliness by telling you about the magic of friendship!"

With a twirl and a giggle, the Espurr had suddenly pulled out his sunglasses and put them on, covering his closed eyes as he waved his hands. For a moment, it almost seemed like he thought he would actually be shielded from identification by wearing the cool shades.

"A friend is someone you share a bond of close mutual affection with, someone you can trust with any sort of secret! For example, my friend Krys and I are the best of friends, partner heroes for life as we seek to protect others from bad Pokemon and misfortune!"

tumblr_inline_nc4r0lmomi1qjv6um.png

"Oh no, Krys! Hang on, I'm here to help!"

With a cry of concern for the little rock, Cait's eyes began to glow blue as he used his basic psychic abilities to gently lift Krys up. The Carbink would be surrounded by a blue aura for a few moments as she was helped in righting herself before it dissipated at her friend's command. The Espurr sighed as he waited a moment for his energy to come back to him before smiling once again at Sho.

tumblr_inline_nc4qlbjY4z1qjv6um.png

"Silly Deino, that's not a rock! That's Krys, my best friend, and now that you're my friend, she's also your friend so introduce yourself!"

However, before Sho could finally tell them his name, another person caught Cait's eyes which widened in admiration. He walked over with his flower still in hand, staring up at the woman with a small smile.

tumblr_inline_n32qt7kq261sbxwvg.png

"Excuse me, miss, but I just wanted to tell you that you're very pretty and give you this flower. My name's Cait if you need any help from a hero!"

The cat's tail flicked happily back and forth as he held out his gift to the goddess.

@Minerva @Sen @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
Stray Cat on the other hand? Having been carried around by Kira in a flower pot, the Stand-Plant hybrid had little wiggle room to move on it's own. Though glancing over at Esper curiously, it tilted it's head to the side.

r74dhWk.jpg

"Mreow...."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Sen @Hana
Friend... Sho thought. Someone who I can trust a secret with...

"Hmm? A rock is your 'friend?'" Sho is confused, and turned towards the direction of Krys. Is this what friends are? "Umm... hi..." Sho didn't know what to say. It was a bit new to him.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
W43t7Iv.png

Rm6BOgw.png

She then remembered.

I wish that... I wish that... I wish for another wish! I'm too stressed to think of anything right now.

2y5xanD.png

"Before I introduce myself, I want to know how exactly I got here. Last thing I remembered, I was sleeping, and wished upon a shooting star for another wish..."

LWsJzbM.png

"N- nothing! I said nothing! Anyways, back on topic - I really, really don't know how I got here!"

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Sen

"U... Um... so many... people..."

Kyrs felt overwhelmed by all of these people in one collective spot. So... the Carbink did what she felt like doing best.

Pressing herself onto the ground and hiding her head under the fluffy fur around her head.

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen

zvDYkuP.png

Well he was about to give a snarky remark before he notices that they have the attention of the two.

"Simple really. I'd like to know more about this situation. What danger we'll face and even if you two even have a plan for getting us to this wish granting thing...?" Straight to the point it seems. When it came to the mission itself it seemed Mercury was focused on getting information for the mission.

"..."

Ange just gives him this look while he wasn't looking, as he was occupied with sharing his own questions. Soon after he had came to an end with talking, the Ushiromiya head dished out her servings of questions.

"In addition to... ahem, that set of questions, I would like to be informed if this expedition is worth the trouble for these wishes... I have no intention of working with full effort for a cause that doesn't live up to what is told in brief beforehand."

Ange didn't really care about the specifics of the expedition, but rather wanted to know if this was all worth the trouble of going through.

@Crimson Spartan @Sen

Kyrs felt overwhelmed by all of these people in one collective spot. So... the Carbink did what she felt like doing best.

Pressing herself onto the ground and hiding her head under the fluffy fur around her head.

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen

"..."

Ange just gives him this look while he wasn't looking, as he was occupied with sharing his own questions. Soon after he had came to an end with talking, the Ushiromiya head dished out her servings of questions.

"In addition to... ahem, that set of questions, I would like to be informed if this expedition is worth the trouble for these wishes... I have no intention of working with full effort for a cause that doesn't live up to what is told in brief beforehand."

Ange didn't really care about the specifics of the expedition, but rather wanted to know if this was all worth the trouble of going through.

@Crimson Spartan @Sen
tumblr_inline_np9sv4NBu71t1xlue_540.jpg

"Did the rock... fall?" Sho asked Cait.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

"..."

@Crimson Spartan @Sen

"Krys..."

An almost sad sort of infliction spread through the cat's psychic connection to the others, and Krys would feel a slight petting on her fluff courtesy of his powers as if to comfort her.

"Please, don't be sacred... These are our new friends for this expedition! They won't hurt you... or else they'll answer to me... Also, she's not a rock, Sho, she's my friend Krys."

"..."

@Crimson Spartan @Sen
UsTP388.png

"To be completely honest, I don't know what we'll face!"
Despite the fact that saying such a thing would normally turn away most explorers, there was a sparkle in Reley's eyes. She was getting even more excited about exploring such a cave, a cave no one had been in for a long time! "But isn't that just great? I mean, a place that no one has been in for a long time, that gets my blood pumping!"

qhfqXmq.png

"... We do not know what to expect, but I assume there will be an abundance of Pokemon inside guarding the wishmaker."

"Yeah, that too! This is the Pokemon world, after all."

cPYzznj.png

Juzumaru turned to Ange with a frown on his face. How a man seemed to be examining her with his eyes closed, no one knew. "Do not cast doubt on this mission. The fact that you have wished to come here means you must believe in what was said. In that case, you should always put in all your effort."
CpsEKQJ.png

"... Don't mind Juzumaru. He's a bit, y'know." The mermaid's mood did dampen a little. "Jirachi is no doubt in this cave, and Jirachi has always been associated with wishes, so I believe this will work. It's a strong Pokemon, so we all need to work together to get our wishes granted!" She clapped her hands, "I know it'll be worth it!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
Rm6BOgw.png

She then remembered.

2y5xanD.png

LWsJzbM.png

Introductions? Oh boy, here goes...Kimmy started twirling one of her braids in her hand, prepping herself for this.

"Um...hi...I'm, er, Kimmy. Kimmy Howell. I'm an..." Assassin? Oh no,she couldn't admit THAT. "A college student! Yeah! I wished on the star because this sounded fun, and, uh, here I am!" She laughed a bit nervously. Nailed it.

@Sen @Hana @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay
Pit, take notes! This was how you treated your goddess. Not with snark and sarcasm. But with thankfulness and offers of heroism. Palutena smiled.

Palutena1.png

"Thank you, Cait. I'll be sure to take you up on your offer." She said. "I'm Palutena, goddess of light."

When the group was called and Cait left to be with the other cat... thing, Palutena stepped off of the rock, and walked, or, well, hover-walked, towards the group. She clutched her staff and shield, and a halo of sorts shone behind her head.

250px-Palutena_Uprising.png

"I am Palutena, Goddess of light. I came because I like to help people." She explained, with a smile on her face.

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

W43t7Iv.png

"... You don't know how you got here?"
Normally, he wouldn't let a girl boss him around, but she did look genuinely confused. He rolled his eyes at the girl, the things he had to do for money. If he just stuck around for a bit longer until they could get inside the cave... then he'd leave with all the money in the world - he'd be the richest! Live a happy life... a life without him needing to run away or having to deal with weird shit again. If that was even possible with Efina.

"Did you find a piece of paper where you came from? Did you wish on a star? You answered Reley's call and now you have the chance to have your wish come true once we find Jirachi."

Teo looked at the stammering Kimmy with an amused expression. "Nice to meet you, I guess you can call me Teo." An eyebrow rose at her comment, "So you came here just for 'fun'?"
tlhGR6V.png

"The Goddess of Light, huh? Why would a goddess need to get their wishes granted?"

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay

Among the meadow of a variety of interesting individuals, a peculiar one begins to awaken-- not a Pokemon, but a...well, who is this guy, actually?

Kakyoin groaned, the slender boy leaning up from his position and rubbing his eyes, opening them wider and gazing out upon a field of green grass. He blinked for a moment, glancing around at...the creatures that accompanied him. Some of them were creatures, others seemed to be people.

latest

"This seems like the place...<..but, where exactly is this? Who are these people?>" he remarked as he caught a glimpse of a few choice characters in his hazy vision. He rose to his feet and dusted off his green school uniform, reaching into his pockets and finding that he still had his black shades!

...And, uh, he still had a stomach, which was grumbling. The limbo from then and now left him awfully hungry, too hungry to regard the others around him for now.

<"I need to eat first before I can even start to put this together.">

Kakyoin would stride off towards the Mess Hall, or the closest thing with scent of food.

@Sen @Mess Hall folks
The Mess Hall tent was filled with long tables laden with food, anything ranging from desserts to roasts just sitting on the table waiting to be eaten. Whether somebody had actually found the time to cook up such a feast or used magic, the end result was the same. Sitting at the end of one of the tables were two girls, eagerly munching away at what was offered.
ZmHRlGX.png

"Wow, Efina! This is great! I've never had anything that tastes so good! Not even Xander can beat this!"

The other girl seemed more curious about certain dishes of food.
It seemed like she wasn't familiar with everything on the table.
On the other side of the room, there seemed to be a head of white hair sticking out of what looked like a small, rounded cake with icing. There was a voice coming from inside the dessert, but the sight was weird enough. The girls didn't pay it much mind, but it was clear that somebody had faceplanted straight into the white cake.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hana

Prologue: Chasing Rainbows

latest

Tonight was the night. With a twitch of her ear, the young princess could hear soft snoring drift through the bedroom. Peeking an eye open, Twilight peered over the side of her bed, and found her pint-sized assistant Spike sleeping soundly below her. Drawing in a deep breath, the nerve-wracked alicorn centred herself, and breathed out a deep sigh. She still had her doubts about this; Twilight naturally had her doubts about anything; but knew 100% of her being had to be on board with what was about to transpire.

If you truly believe this is what you need to do, know that I support you completely and entirely.

We support you completely and entirely.

Celestia and Luna's words of faith rung true inside the anxious alicorn's mind, and helped to force Twilight out of bed. Setting hoof on the wooden floor, she quietly crept past the sleeping baby dragon towards her desk and pulled up a pen and paper. Before actually writing anything down, she glanced back at Spike with a pang of hesitation, but swallowed it down and returned her attention to the parchment before her.

latest

Spike,

If you're reading this, I'm finally going through with it. I'm leaving Equestria in hopes of discovering exactly what's been causing everything. Applejack returning with a pair of humans, Rarity's tales of an "interdimensional hotel", and Fluttershy's basketball tournament. Really? Fluttershy, participating in a basketball tournament organized by aliens? Something's wrong Spike, and I need to get to the bottom of it.

Please, don't worry about me while I'm gone. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have both put their trust in my ability to return home safe, and I need you to do the same. Break the news to our friends and family however you'd like. I haven't told any of them at the time of writing this either, because I knew they'd plea for me to stay, or to come with me. Tell them I'm sorry, but this is something I have to do on my own, for my own sake and theirs.
See you soon, Twilight ✨
On that final note, Twilight breathed another anxious huff as she set her pen down, and folded up her note all nice and neat. She turned and moved to gently place it next to Spike in his bed, before moving towards the balcony.

tumblr_naro15kb5M1tb2cbuo1_500.png

Pulling the curtains open and stepping out onto the balcony proper, Twilight looked out into the stars with a somber expression. The calm, cool summer breeze helped to relax the princess on this most fateful night. The sky was crystal clear, and the stars twinkled down from above, helping the moon to bathe Ponyville in a gentle light. With one more deep breath, Twilight didn't look back as she shut her eyes and began to channel her magic.

"I wish, I wish, upon a star...take me to strange lands, long and far..."

Poof!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I N T E R M I S S I O N

worlds-unsolved-problems-mindblown.gif

I N T E R M I S S I O N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

626614.png

Twilight groaned and rolled around in the soft grass, her horn still glowing and humming with residual magic. She clenched her eyes shut tighter when she accidentally faced the sun, and immediately rolled back over. Rubbing her eyes, the alicorn's lazy eyes and ears steadily adjusted to the sights and sounds, and perked up to tune into the soft grass swaying in the wind. She could feel it...see it...hear it...it was all as real as could be. Hell, Twilight swore she was still in Equestria.

But she wasn't, and Twilight knew it. All she had to do was drowsily peer just far enough into the distance to spot shapes and figures that were not equine in nature. Rolling onto her front, the princess breathed a light yawn and stretched her lazy wings; coming to stand on all four hooves just as steadily as she had woken up.

So...my journey begins here huh? Looks like I won't be alone after all...

medium.png

With her bearings all accounted for, Twilight stood tall, and confidently approached the gathering outside. Although she wore the strong face of a leader, her initial silence was telling of the anxious intellectual that laid behind the facade. Surely they would address her, right? Besides, she seemed to be the odd one out. Were there really so many humans out there? Twilight was intrigued.

@Sen @The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay

UsTP388.png

Despite the fact that saying such a thing would normally turn away most explorers, there was a sparkle in Reley's eyes. She was getting even more excited about exploring such a cave, a cave no one had been in for a long time! "But isn't that just great? I mean, a place that no one has been in for a long time, that gets my blood pumping!"

qhfqXmq.png

"... We do not know what to expect, but I assume there will be an abundance of Pokemon inside guarding the wishmaker."

cPYzznj.png

Juzumaru turned to Ange with a frown on his face. How a man seemed to be examining her with his eyes closed, no one knew. "Do not cast doubt on this mission. The fact that you have wished to come here means you must believe in what was said. In that case, you should always put in all your effort."
CpsEKQJ.png

"... Don't mind Juzumaru. He's a bit, y'know." The mermaid's mood did dampen a little. "Jirachi is no doubt in this cave, and Jirachi has always been associated with wishes, so I believe this will work. It's a strong Pokemon, so we all need to work together to get our wishes granted!" She clapped her hands, "I know it'll be worth it!"

W43t7Iv.png

Normally, he wouldn't let a girl boss him around, but she did look genuinely confused. He rolled his eyes at the girl, the things he had to do for money. If he just stuck around for a bit longer until they could get inside the cave... then he'd leave with all the money in the world - he'd be the richest! Live a happy life... a life without him needing to run away or having to deal with weird shit again. If that was even possible with Efina.

"Did you find a piece of paper where you came from? Did you wish on a star? You answered Reley's call and now you have the chance to have your wish come true once we find Jirachi."

Teo looked at the stammering Kimmy with an amused expression. "Nice to meet you, I guess you can call me Teo." An eyebrow rose at her comment, "So you came here just for 'fun'?"
tlhGR6V.png

"The Goddess of Light, huh? Why would a goddess need to get their wishes granted?"

x40Lvjy.png

"My... wish?"

Tachibana was most astonished. This was it. This was the only way Producer could stop seeing her as a child and start seeing her as an equal.

Was it? Was it the right thing to do?

Nevertheless, Tachibana did wish upon a star for another wish, so that must've been how she got here. Maybe she could fulfil her wish and get what she wanted.

TBHkzc7.png

"Fine then, Teo. My name is Tachibana... Tachibana Arisu. Please, don't call me by my first name, I do not like it. Call me by my last name. Well then, please lead me to this 'Reley' person who called me here."

@Sen @The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah

UsTP388.png

qhfqXmq.png

cPYzznj.png

CpsEKQJ.png

W43t7Iv.png

tlhGR6V.png

The Mess Hall tent was filled with long tables laden with food, anything ranging from desserts to roasts just sitting on the table waiting to be eaten. Whether somebody had actually found the time to cook up such a feast or used magic, the end result was the same. Sitting at the end of one of the tables were two girls, eagerly munching away at what was offered.
ZmHRlGX.png

"Wow, Efina! This is great! I've never had anything that tastes so good! Not even Xander can beat this!"

The other girl seemed more curious about certain dishes of food.
It seemed like she wasn't familiar with everything on the table.
On the other side of the room, there seemed to be a head of white hair sticking out of what looked like a small, rounded cake with icing. There was a voice coming from inside the dessert, but the sight was weird enough. The girls didn't pay it much mind, but it was clear that somebody had faceplanted straight into the white cake.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hana
"You bet! Well, uh, not really...but, uh, can't tell my wish now, can I? After all, it may not come true!" Kimmy giggled again, before adding, "If you must know, though...my wish does involve my idol. I'll, um, leave it at that."

@Sen @Hana @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_inline_np9sv4NBu71t1xlue_540.jpg

"Did the rock... fall?" Sho asked Cait.

"Krys..."

An almost sad sort of infliction spread through the cat's psychic connection to the others, and Krys would feel a slight petting on her fluff courtesy of his powers as if to comfort her.

"Please, don't be sacred... These are our new friends for this expedition! They won't hurt you... or else they'll answer to me... Also, she's not a rock, Sho, she's my friend Krys."
Well, she did know that they were supposed to be working together for this expedition... so Kyrs figured that this people would be kind and helpful along the way. Considering Cait's words, the Carbink brightened up a bit, her head slightly peeking out from the fluff with her pointy ears twitching from all of the conversing sounds around them.

"O-Okay... I... I won't be scared... If these new friends are going to be... helpful, I'm going to try to be helpful back..."

Despite her shaky words, Kyrs gave a bit of meaning to them, not exactly faking her words when she meant that she'll try her best to be a great teammate in this expedition. She knew she had to take a step somewhere to grow out of her scaredy-cat mindset, and she wasn't going to be that one person that was cowering in the back while everyone else put their efforts together to reach Jirachi at the end of that cave!
W43t7Iv.png

tlhGR6V.png

medium.png

With her bearings all accounted for, Twilight stood tall, and confidently approached the gathering outside. Although she wore the strong face of a leader, her initial silence was telling of the anxious intellectual that laid behind the facade. Surely they would address her, right? Besides, she seemed to be the odd one out. Were there really so many humans out there? Twilight was intrigued.

x40Lvjy.png

"My... wish?"

Tachibana was most astonished. This was it. This was the only way Producer could stop seeing her as a child and start seeing her as an equal.

Nevertheless, Tachibana did wish upon a star for another wish, so that must've been how she got here. Maybe she could fulfil her wish and get what she wanted.

TBHkzc7.png

"Fine then, Teo. My name is Tachibana... Tachibana Arisu. Please, don't call me by my first name, I do not like it. Call me by my last name. Well then, please lead me to this 'Reley' person who called me here."

@Sen @The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah
"You bet! Well, uh, not really...but, uh, can't tell my wish now, can I? After all, it may not come true!" Kimmy giggled again, before adding, "If you must know, though...my wish does involve my idol. I'll, um, leave it at that."

@Sen @Hana @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah
Kyrs was also aware that she was super comfortable with taking to only Cait, and that she couldn't exactly rely on Cait too much. Just like he had told her the day they met, it was going to be great meeting all sorts of new friends, that they'll support her as much as she'll support them. Something about that always struck her as that being the best part of friendships, and if you had as many as you could think of, it'll never truly run out.

So, it was time to make some new friends!

"E... Erm... I... I mean, my... my n-name... is Kyrs! I... hope to work great with... everybody here... for the expedition... and... erm, become friends with lots of people!"

The Carbink only waited for any responses to her introduction, feeling a bit embarrassed with how weird it came out sounding. She almost hid her head into her fluff again, but she resisted that action. She wasn't going to cower again. Not now. Not when she could be making some potential friends...

UsTP388.png

qhfqXmq.png

cPYzznj.png

CpsEKQJ.png

"... I see. A confirmation to my thoughts was all I sought out for, regarding that question."

For some reason, Ange looked a bit more... thoughtful than needed when it came to letting that answer sink into her head. The reason for this appeared unclear for now, hidden away into the mystery that was Ange's thoughts. Wishes were unclear processes, just like the numerous types of magic performed by Witches. With their far range of absurdity, such cases of impossible or complicated feats are marked as miracles, magic, etc. A wish can be seen a coincidental yet convenient occurrence to an individual that desires it to be reality.

Ange knew she was going to use her wish to figure out the truth of the Rokkenjima Murders, and see if the explanation given by the very Witch of Miracles were to be true. However, she could wish for the revival of her entire family... negating the events of the murders from ever happening. Yet, she was aware that this was a selfish wish, and that she would only think of the past more than the future she still had in front of her. To her, she still had a bit of life in her, enough life to allow her to piece this mystery of the murders together, and then be satisfied enough to join her family in the afterlife... or in the words of her cousin Maria, the Golden Land.

As moments and moments passed in the tent with Reley and Juzumaru, the Ushiromiya head thought of something else to ask, despite how redundant the wording was.

"... apologies if this sounds repetitive to ask, as I have the full intentions of joining in this expedition before arriving here. Is it true... that any wish will be granted by Jirachi? No matter how absurd it is, no matter how dangerous it is..."

RNSvDNd.png

"... no matter how selfish it is. Is this possible?"

Ange stated her next question with the clear intent of getting an answer to it, especially with the emphasis was piling up onto this inquiry. However, she gave a little hint of hesitation in her words when it came to the last part of it being said out loud.

@Sen @Crimson Spartan

zvDYkuP.png

W43t7Iv.png

Ren could sympathize with the man's tired sounding sigh. This kind of thing was a real pain, but he had to do what he had to do. Offering his hand out for a shake, he introduced himself.

"Ren Fuji. And you are?"
x40Lvjy.png

"My... wish?"

TBHkzc7.png

As he heard a rather young child speak up though, he gave her a bit of a confused and worried look.

"She, uh, went to the other tent. You know, the girl who was talking earlier? Were you still asleep or something, Tachibana?"

@The Tactician @Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Sen

"Krys..."

"Not a rock? Then what is Krys? I can't see." Sho asked Cait.
Well, she did know that they were supposed to be working together for this expedition... so Kyrs figured that this people would be kind and helpful along the way. Considering Cait's words, the Carbink brightened up a bit, her head slightly peeking out from the fluff with her pointy ears twitching from all of the conversing sounds around them.

"O-Okay... I... I won't be scared... If these new friends are going to be... helpful, I'm going to try to be helpful back..."

Despite her shaky words, Kyrs gave a bit of meaning to them, not exactly faking her words when she meant that she'll try her best to be a great teammate in this expedition. She knew she had to take a step somewhere to grow out of her scaredy-cat mindset, and she wasn't going to be that one person that was cowering in the back while everyone else put their efforts together to reach Jirachi at the end of that cave!

Kyrs was also aware that she was super comfortable with taking to only Cait, and that she couldn't exactly rely on Cait too much. Just like he had told her the day they met, it was going to be great meeting all sorts of new friends, that they'll support her as much as she'll support them. Something about that always struck her as that being the best part of friendships, and if you had as many as you could think of, it'll never truly run out.

"E... Erm... I... I mean, my... my n-name... is Kyrs! I... hope to work great with... everybody here... for the expedition... and... erm, become friends with lots of people!"

The Carbink only waited for any responses to her introduction, feeling a bit embarrassed with how weird it came out sounding. She almost hid her head into her fluff again, but she resisted that action. She wasn't going to cower again. Not now. Not when she could be making some potential friends...

"... I see. A confirmation to my thoughts was all I sought out for, regarding that question."

For some reason, Ange looked a bit more... thoughtful than needed when it came to letting that answer sink into her head. The reason for this appeared unclear for now, hidden away into the mystery that was Ange's thoughts. Wishes were unclear processes, just like the numerous types of magic performed by Witches. With their far range of absurdity, such cases of impossible or complicated feats are marked as miracles, magic, etc. A wish can be seen a coincidental yet convenient occurrence to an individual that desires it to be reality.

Ange knew she was going to use her wish to figure out the truth of the Rokkenjima Murders, and see if the explanation given by the very Witch of Miracles were to be true. However, she could wish for the revival of her entire family... negating the events of the murders from ever happening. Yet, she was aware that this was a selfish wish, and that she would only think of the past more than the future she still had in front of her. To her, she still had a bit of life in her, enough life to allow her to piece this mystery of the murders together, and then be satisfied enough to join her family in the afterlife... or in the words of her cousin Maria, the Golden Land.

As moments and moments passed in the tent with Reley and Juzumaru, the Ushiromiya head thought of something else to ask, despite how redundant the wording was.

"... apologies if this sounds repetitive to ask, as I have the full intentions of joining in this expedition before arriving here. Is it true... that any wish will be granted by Jirachi? No matter how absurd it is, no matter how dangerous it is..."

RNSvDNd.png

Ange stated her next question with the clear intent of getting an answer to it, especially with the emphasis was piling up onto this inquiry. However, she gave a little hint of hesitation in her words when it came to the last part of it being said out loud.

@Sen @Crimson Spartan
"Umm... My name is Sho... It's nice to meet you too?" Sho didn't know if what he said was right.

"Good morning to you all."

It went completely unseen and undetected by the people gathered in the clearing, the voice's owner and her arrival only signaled by a mere whisper of black flame that soon faded into nothing. Inside the tendrils of black fire that sparked with an energy that was neither good nor evil stepped out a woman of unusual appearance.

05646934bba301c35f900c387d7da459.jpg

Her skin was an almost bloodless white, contrasting sharply with the crisp and bottomless blacks of her clothes which looked to be of fine quality. Wavy locks of pure white hair fluttered down her back and framed her face, and a pair of strikingly blood red eyes that stared at the group with no emotion or judgement. Yet it was the grey horns that proudly protruded in the shape of a ram's from the whiteness of her other features, the three pairs of draconic or batlike wings that fluttered strangely behind her back, and the spaded tail that hovered behind her that told people she was no mere peculiarity.

Reficul wasn't a tall woman by any means, but something told the group that she wasn't one to be messed around with, or even disturbed, despite the look that almost verged on perpetual boredom on her face. Indeed, she seemed to tower over most from her mere presence. She was powerful and unknowably so, no doubt about it.

latest

"I see Teo has introduced himself to our new group already." Her eyes flickered to the rosy-haired young informant. "I am also one of the initial members to this expedition. My name doesn't matter, you may simply know me as... a Devil." People more knowledgeable in all matters occult would probably feel a shiver down their backs, since what did calling a Devil's name do? Her lips twitched slightly as if in amusement. "I suppose, before Reley Lo even has to say it, that I am the counterpart to my world's creator deity." That told enough of what she was, didn't it? She was the queen of the demons in Elux's world, the ultimate 'evil' if Elux was actually any 'good'. Unfortunately, their world was cast in shades of not just gray, but splashes of red liberally on both sides.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

-----

14cc6a7fda0859a95a393179b51ce245e581e002_hq.jpg

Inside the mess hall was an odd, pink-haired child that was happily munching on a cookie, the food that reached her lips quickly being gobbled up and so she had to grab another cookie from the pile on the plate. The pile which was quickly growing smaller, and smaller, and smaller... One had to wonder where Efina was able to put away all the sweets she consumed.

She looked up as someone else entered, jumping from her chair and smiling happily at the man. "Hello! Uu... I'm Efina, I'm also a part of the team! Teo is my partner~" They made an odd duo around the camp. One hyperactive pink-haired girl together with a savvy and smart young man.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen

Last edited:

"Excuse me, sir, but if you don't mind... I'm quite interested in your kitty flower friend, so I shall return him in a moment!"

Before Kira could realize what was happening, Stray Cat's flower pot was covered in blue psychic aura as he levitated over to Cait. For a few moments, the cat simply stared at the flower, as if considering or even sensing what it was exactly. It seemed... without life for some reason, or perhaps simply changed in form? Perhaps Ghost and Grass type then?

Finally, Cait smiled at the fellow cat and nodded, adding a vocal meow as he projected his thoughts to the flower.

tumblr_inline_nc4qt72lLF1qjv6um.png

"Hello, kitten brother~! My name is Cait, and it's wonderful to meet you! Can you perhaps think of your name for me to hear so I can know what kind of Pokemon you are?"

Luckily for Cait, Kira had been so focused on the other humans that he hadn't noticed Cait absconding with Stray Cat. Though the Cat-Plant certainly was quite confused when it was picked up off the ground and levitated over towards Cait. This thing identified as another kitten but it sure didn't look like one. In fact, it spoke! Well, in Stray Cat's thoughts at least. Though given what had happened to it so far like it's encounter with that human woman and then with Kira, Stray Cat was a bit wary.

dqnI9Yf.jpg

"Meooooow.."

As for whatever thoughts Cait was expecting to hear from Stray Cat, they weren't exactly grandiose thoughts. Although it might have had a stand now, Stray Cat still had the mindset of a cat and such. But it did deign to go by what Kira referred to it after bringing in the creature after Killer Queen failed to destroy it.

"Stray Cat."

But if this thing had the same kind of abilities as him, then Stray Cat saw no reason not to share it's own powers. It thought that if this 'Cait' could pick up it's pot and bring it over there, it had to be because of some kind of power. The same kind of power that let Stray Cat do the following. Folding it's leaves together to form some kind of cannon, Cait wouldn't have been able to see as Stray Cat began to pull in air in preparation to shoot the poor pokemon right in the face with an air bullet.

However, before the attack could have been launched ,a small golf ball rolled near Stray Cat's flower pot. Opening up slghtly to see what had happened, Stray Cat's eyes widened as it immediately started to paw at the golf ball as much as it could without toppling over. But who had rolled in the golf ball to begin with? A shadow loomed over Cait and if he were to look up, he'd see Kira staring down at him.

y1LLyXH.png

"You're quite the strange little creature aren't you? I don't know how you got Stray Cat over here without me noticing but I'll be taking him back now."

@The Tactician

@Hana @Sen @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow

Suddenly outside in the field a portal would emerge resembling a giant mouth. From inside a fetching woman would emerge.

Umar13_zpshwfxyuwr.png

"Fashionably late as always." Using the tongue as a flight of stairs the woman would step down on solid ground and have the portal close up. She'd give the gathered crowd a look over, wrinkling her nose at the sight. "Be honored, mortal worms. You're in the presence of Umar the Unrelenting. I heard there was talk about a thing that could grant any wish you pleased?"

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana

x40Lvjy.png

"My... wish?"

TBHkzc7.png

Ren could sympathize with the man's tired sounding sigh. This kind of thing was a real pain, but he had to do what he had to do. Offering his hand out for a shake, he introduced himself.

"Ren Fuji. And you are?"

As he heard a rather young child speak up though, he gave her a bit of a confused and worried look.

"She, uh, went to the other tent. You know, the girl who was talking earlier? Were you still asleep or something, Tachibana?"

medium.png

latest

"I see Teo has introduced himself to our new group already." Her eyes flickered to the rosy-haired young informant. "I am also one of the initial members to this expedition. My name doesn't matter, you may simply know me as... a Devil." People more knowledgeable in all matters occult would probably feel a shiver down their backs, since what did calling a Devil's name do? Her lips twitched slightly as if in amusement. "I suppose, before Reley Lo even has to say it, that I am the counterpart to my world's creator deity." That told enough of what she was, didn't it? She was the queen of the demons in Elux's world, the ultimate 'evil' if Elux was actually any 'good'. Unfortunately, their world was cast in shades of not just gray, but splashes of red liberally on both sides.
Suddenly outside in the field a portal would emerge resembling a giant mouth. From inside a fetching woman would emerge.

Umar13_zpshwfxyuwr.png

"Fashionably late as always." Using the tongue as a flight of stairs the woman would step down on solid ground and have the portal close up. She'd give the gathered crowd a look over, wrinkling her nose at the sight. "Be honored, mortal worms. You're in the presence of Umar the Unrelenting. I heard there was talk about a thing that could grant any wish you pleased?"

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana
W43t7Iv.png

"Cool. I'm Teo. Happy to be working with you," he murmured as he shook Ren's hand. He would have liked to ask what sort of wish he wanted granted, but Teo wasn't the type to pry into the business of others. He didn't like others doing it to him, especially.

He pointed out the tent Juzumaru and Reley were in to the girl, the flaps still left open for more visitors. "Over there, don't get lost or anything on the way, okay?"

Maybe hanging around Efina was starting to make him have a soft spot for kids...
Teo would be distracted by the arrival and presence of what appeared to be... a purple horse with horns and wings? It was so weird, to have it have a face that resembled a human a bit too much, it was almost as if it could talk... nah, that would be out of this world. Teo had seen plenty of weird stuff in his life, especially when he spent his days with that little girl, but no horse would ever be able to talk. That idea was preposterous.

"Good timing, demon-girl." The pale demoness never really hung around Reley and the others much, but Teo knew her to be the type of person to hang around the edges of the camp doing goodness knows what. She was mysterious, and was one of the two who did not share her wish... But to each their own.

Odd events were happening right after one another, and poor Teo was beginning to get even more tired. He blinked at the sudden appearance of a pair of cherry pink lips, opening to reveal... a woman? "Uh... 'mortal worms'?" Wow, he'd never been called that before. And definitely not by a woman. "Uh, yeah. We're just waiting on the expedition leader to give us the 'a-ok' for exploring the Wish Cave. Some Pokemon called the wishmaker Jirachi lives inside."

RNSvDNd.png

The duo exchanged a look at her question, understanding that her wish must have been quite important to her. The rumors Reley had heard of Jirachi were of wishes for power and money - endless wealth and power beyond compare... but she also knew that the people who gathered here were desperate for something, and would do all it took to make their direst wishes come true.

CpsEKQJ.png

"I dunno the limits of Jirachi's power... but it doesn't hurt to try, you know. It might be able to do the impossible, or it might help you achieve the impossible.... but I know this creature has immense power."
qhfqXmq.png

"... Do not be afraid of having selfish wishes, if that is what you fear. Jirachi cannot judge that." He fell silent a moment, contemplating whether or not he should continue. "If it makes you feel less distressed about this, my wish is to accomplish the end goal of being a Buddhist. Nirvana. Is that not the most selfish of selfishness?"

TBHkzc7.png

"Eh? What kind of animal is this..." Tachibana would cautiously poke at the odd Fairy Type.

2y5xanD.png

"Sleeping was precisely how I got here in the first place, Mister. And I probably arrived after her little speech. Now if you will excuse me, I will be seeing her-"

Before Tachibana could leave, however, an odd being appeared.​

"Good morning to you all."

It went completely unseen and undetected by the people gathered in the clearing, the voice's owner and her arrival only signaled by a mere whisper of black flame that soon faded into nothing. Inside the tendrils of black fire that sparked with an energy that was neither good nor evil stepped out a woman of unusual appearance.

05646934bba301c35f900c387d7da459.jpg

Her skin was an almost bloodless white, contrasting sharply with the crisp and bottomless blacks of her clothes which looked to be of fine quality. Wavy locks of pure white hair fluttered down her back and framed her face, and a pair of strikingly blood red eyes that stared at the group with no emotion or judgement. Yet it was the grey horns that proudly protruded in the shape of a ram's from the whiteness of her other features, the three pairs of draconic or batlike wings that fluttered strangely behind her back, and the spaded tail that hovered behind her that told people she was no mere peculiarity.

Reficul wasn't a tall woman by any means, but something told the group that she wasn't one to be messed around with, or even disturbed, despite the look that almost verged on perpetual boredom on her face. Indeed, she seemed to tower over most from her mere presence. She was powerful and unknowably so, no doubt about it.

latest

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
Tachibana didn't turn behind until the one known as the 'Devil' had fully materialised with no evidence of flames.

"Chuunibyou? So this... will be me in two years?" Tachibana feels the Devil's wings. "These feel too real... they're...

BAzN7Tm.png

... this isn't a costume, is it?"

Real fast on the pickup, lass.​

Umar13_zpshwfxyuwr.png

l5hsJsc.png

"So... um... anyone else want to see this 'Reley Lo' with me in that tent?" Tachibana had enough for a week's worth as a humanoid being known as 'Umar' emerged from a mouth and shouted towards what she called 'mortal worms'.

Tachibana proceeded to buzz off into the distance.
W43t7Iv.png

He pointed out the tent Juzumaru and Reley were in to the girl, the flaps still left open for more visitors. "Over there, don't get lost or anything on the way, okay?"

Maybe hanging around Efina was starting to make him have a soft spot for kids...​
Rm6BOgw.png

"I won't get lost or anything on the way..." Tachibana says, her tone implying very mild anger. "I guess it's not just Producer treating me like a child huh... it's just adults in general... or maybe it's just me..."

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Sen @The Tactician @Minerva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Hana @Jeremi

And so, Tachibana entered the tent.

x40Lvjy.png

"Reley Lo? Reley Lo?" Tachibana questioned, not knowing who there was Reley Lo. "I must know - what is the real reason why you summoned me here to this distant world?"

@Sen @Hana @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

Last edited: