• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Dammit, what's so hilarious about- hey! Just because it's not me doesn't mean he's your servant!" Ren shouted at Umar, not wanting to see "himself" licking at this woman's boots. That'd be some irrecoverable shame. ...More irrecoverable than it already was, anyway. Why did this always have to happen to him?

Sighing, he looked to Tachibana and Edna.

"At least you guys understand..."

"Oh really? Really?? You'll have a drink with me for this measly drum! Babe, anything for you~" The ditto Ren threw Umar a wink before beginning to slip the drum off its back. "I'm all yours, you nice, fine woman..."

The real Ren's right arm twitched, a fist forming as he suddenly felt like slicing his doppelganger's head off.

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

With no one seeming to want to go over the bridge, Kana simply began to skip over towards the stairs with Jaune and Arthur. If no one wanted to go the dangerous route, then there was no point forcing anyone to. The staircase was a detour, not a different road, so they'd lead to the same place anyway.

With only two fliers, it might as well be a detour trying to get everyone across anyway. Plus, that'd be real tiring!

ZmHRlGX.png

"Sticking together's good! Let's go!"

Kana ended up taking the lead, skipping to the front of the group. The stairs spiraled down, and before long, the group would make it to the little entrance that the stairs led to.

"Um, does anyone have, like, a light, or anything? I can barely see- wha!"

With a crashing sound, a boulder crashed right into where she was just standing. Fortunately, she'd been quick enough to avoid a rather untimely death.

4YWx6q3.png

"Hey! What gives?!"

Through the minimal lighting in the area, the group would be able to see a creature with some sort of metal plating on its top side staring them down, its front leg clawing the ground with an angry expression on its face.

305.svg

"This is our cave! Intruders, out!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

(So yeah I'm your GM now, I've never played Fire Emblem actually so I have no idea what I'm doing with Kana but let's go)​
"Yes, yes of course I'll have a drink with you." Umar moved in closer to nab the drum off fake Ren's back. "Butonly after I have that instrument in my hands."

2y5xanD.webp

"Ren," Tachibana places her hand on Ren's shoulder, shaking her head. "Not yet."

Well Tachibana, better be quick before this scene becomes too inappropriate for your viewing.

Tachibana notices that the false-Ren's drum was slipping off. With soft steps, she snuck towards the drum and snatched it after it was fully removed from the shapeshifter's body.​
@Takumi @Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
Watching Ren's arm twitch Edna wrapped her arms around his in a rather strong grip shortly after Tachibana touched his shoulder.

"Keep it together for a little longer, okay?" she spoke in slight monotone as she looked up at him.

After a moment of silence she added quietly, "We can beat him senseless later."

@Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
"Yes, yes of course I'll have a drink with you." Umar moved in closer to nab the drum off fake Ren's back. "Butonly after I have that instrument in my hands."

"Yeah...I can handle this much. Thanks."

With a long sigh, Ren managed to relax himself as the two calmed him down. They got the drum, and that was what mattered. His poor dignity could wait for now.

At least, that was what he thought until Juzumaru suddenly and calmly said something scarily aggressive. He could admit to thinking the same thing, but it wasn't like he planned to act on it. Probably, at least.

"Wh-wh-what?! You want to go?!"

The threat on his life managing to take precedence even over his infatuation with Umar, the fake Ren turned around, though Tachibana and Umar had managed to snatch the drum after he'd taken it off.

"I know Kendofu, Iaijutsufu, swing my swordfu, all the swordy techniques! You think you can beat me, huh?! Lemme warn you, around these parts they call me-"

Whatever else he had to say was interrupted by the crashing sound of thunder. Lightning bolts drove themselves into the ground, unnaturally striking the area around the group in rapid succession.

"Who dares commence such ridiculous squabbles on my mountain?!"

Above the group, a great bird the color of lightning flapped its wings, bolts of lightning surrounded it as though to say it was the source of the strikes from before.

"A thunderbird...?"

"Uh-oh!"

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @MountThunder
"Fret not, Kana, for I have what you are looking for."

Those words originated from the one known as Producer. She unleashed her torchlight to light the area.

glXTgGe.webp

"I'm starting to notice a pattern here, although, this was not described to inhabit the area," Producer utters as she approaches the metallic being. "Same pattern, same actions."

"Excuse me, Mister," the Producer speaks to the quadrapedal metal beast, "we are explorers attempting to reach our destination. It appears that your territory is part of the path in which we are required to take to do so. We have no intention of intrusion."
JITTERS looked at the smaller creature for a second. There was something wrong with this one and it took the mouse only a brief second to realize what it was.

" Red eyes... that's not their normal eye color. There's something wrong with this Aron. Like, really wrong," JITTERS said, looking over at Lincoln. He was slightly confused on why the weird creature known as Lincoln wasn't freaking more about the red eyes or the fact that they would have to get into a fight. It was almost like he hald been through worse and lived through it completely changed.

" Then we are going through you," Lincoln replied, summoning an electric ball in his hand.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @york @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel #MeadowPath @Kaykay
vhEHsqa.png

"Oh, nice, Madoka!" Kana said as the Producer pulled out a light. That'd make things a lot easier. For a little she seemed conflicted about the group's apparent decision to fight, but soon enough she had a determined look of her own. The faster they could convince the metallic creatures to stand down through a bit of force, the faster they could get to the meadow and help out that Manetric's son! Besides, it wasn't like they were going to do something like kill them. Just get them out of the way so they could save someone.

"The meadow is no place for strange creatures like you! If you're not going to listen...!"

The Lairon stomped on the ground, and the cave began to shake. Soon enough, even more of the creatures burrowed their way out of the ground, surrounding the group!

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @MeadowPath​

JITTERS jumped up in surprise. There were more of them that had just appeared. That wasn't good for the mouse pokemon. He wasn't that strong. He hoped that the weird one had his back. He didn't know much electric moves and they were weak. Hopefully, he could double slap these other pokemon. " GET PREPARED TO BE SLAPPED HARD."

Lincoln sighed. "We really need to work on your battle cries for future fights," he said, throwing the electric ball towards the group of aron and Lairon.

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @Kaykay @MeadowPath

With no one seeming to want to go over the bridge, Kana simply began to skip over towards the stairs with Jaune and Arthur. If no one wanted to go the dangerous route, then there was no point forcing anyone to. The staircase was a detour, not a different road, so they'd lead to the same place anyway.

With only two fliers, it might as well be a detour trying to get everyone across anyway. Plus, that'd be real tiring!

ZmHRlGX.png

Kana ended up taking the lead, skipping to the front of the group. The stairs spiraled down, and before long, the group would make it to the little entrance that the stairs led to.

With a crashing sound, a boulder crashed right into where she was just standing. Fortunately, she'd been quick enough to avoid a rather untimely death.

4YWx6q3.png

"Hey! What gives?!"

Through the minimal lighting in the area, the group would be able to see a creature with some sort of metal plating on its top side staring them down, its front leg clawing the ground with an angry expression on its face.

305.svg

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

(So yeah I'm your GM now, I've never played Fire Emblem actually so I have no idea what I'm doing with Kana but let's go)

vhEHsqa.png

"Oh, nice, Madoka!" Kana said as the Producer pulled out a light. That'd make things a lot easier. For a little she seemed conflicted about the group's apparent decision to fight, but soon enough she had a determined look of her own. The faster they could convince the metallic creatures to stand down through a bit of force, the faster they could get to the meadow and help out that Manetric's son! Besides, it wasn't like they were going to do something like kill them. Just get them out of the way so they could save someone.

"The meadow is no place for strange creatures like you! If you're not going to listen...!"

The Lairon stomped on the ground, and the cave began to shake. Soon enough, even more of the creatures burrowed their way out of the ground, surrounding the group!

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @MeadowPath​
Jaune Arc
@Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9
@MeadowPath

As soon as he saw that boulder crash through the bridge, Jaune had a sinking feeling in his stomach; he felt like he knew a little too well where this was going... And sure enough, there was yet again a creature... ... A pokemon, he presumed, who wanted them out of the cave.

FToKOOx.png

"Aw no!... Not again!" He muttered under his breath.

Taking a deep breath, he tried his best to remain calm... To reason with the creature that had tossed the boulder.

ZPB6Fps.png

"Please... Just let us pass... We have to find the mayor's son..." He said, as calmly as he could.

It was uncertain if his efforts would work, or if the creature would even listen... But he was hoping to avoid another battle, like what had happened last time, with the Rampardos.​

With a long sigh, Ren managed to relax himself as the two calmed him down. They got the drum, and that was what mattered. His poor dignity could wait for now.

At least, that was what he thought until Juzumaru suddenly and calmly said something scarily aggressive. He could admit to thinking the same thing, but it wasn't like he planned to act on it. Probably, at least.

The threat on his life managing to take precedence even over his infatuation with Umar, the fake Ren turned around, though Tachibana and Umar had managed to snatch the drum after he'd taken it off.

"I know Kendofu, Iaijutsufu, swing my swordfu, all the swordy techniques! You think you can beat me, huh?! Lemme warn you, around these parts they call me-"

Whatever else he had to say was interrupted by the crashing sound of thunder. Lightning bolts drove themselves into the ground, unnaturally striking the area around the group in rapid succession.

Above the group, a great bird the color of lightning flapped its wings, bolts of lightning surrounded it as though to say it was the source of the strikes from before.

"A thunderbird...?"

"Uh-oh!"

vhEHsqa.png

"Don't worry, we were just leaving." Edna deadpanned as she kept her arms wrapped around Ren's arm, giving the legendary bird a blank unimpressed look. Though her grip tightened around Ren's arm as she tensed slightly.

She was preparing herself for if the Pokemon attacked.

@Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @MountThunder

"A thunderbird...?"

"Uh-oh!"

vhEHsqa.png

Umar rolled her eyes.

Umar32_zps5cuayhpm.png

"Oh great now we have an overgrown rooster pestering us. Shoo! Shoo! Go away! I don't care to listen to your clucking!"

Meadow Path

JITTERS's Double Slap attacks were very effective against the creatures. However, due to their bulky and armored exterior, they were able to survive the brunt of the attacks. Lucas's use of lightning attacks tore through those defenses.

305Lairon.png

Enemy Lairon's Sturdy activated!

All the larger beasts were on their last legs, barely able to fight. Their abilities allowed them to remain on the edge of consciousness, however it was clear that they no longer wished to fight. The smaller one with ruby-red eyes flew into a panic as his allies were taken to their knees.

He ran up to Jaune and suddenly felt a lot more cooperative.

Spr_6x_304_s.png

"W-W-Wow... Oh wow... You all are a lot stronger than we thought. If you could take out all my big brothers that easily, then maybe you could beat... Them...

"I saw the mayor's son running through here awhile ago. He went to the meadow, but... He was taken... By the Night Slash Gang. They've taken over the meadow beyond here. But... You guys can stop them, right?

"Promise me that you'll stop those bullies, qnd I'll let you pass."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9

Meadow Path

JITTERS's Double Slap attacks were very effective against the creatures. However, due to their bulky and armored exterior, they were able to survive the brunt of the attacks. Lucas's use of lightning attacks tore through those defenses.

305Lairon.png

All the larger beasts were on their last legs, barely able to fight. Their abilities allowed them to remain on the edge of consciousness, however it was clear that they no longer wished to fight. The smaller one with ruby-red eyes flew into a panic as his allies were taken to their knees.

Spr_6x_304_s.png

"W-W-Wow... Oh wow... You all are a lot stronger than we thought. If you could take out all my big brothers that easily, then maybe you could beat... Them...

"I saw the mayor's son running through here awhile ago. He went to the meadow, but... He was taken... By the Night Slash Gang. They've taken over the meadow beyond here. But... You guys can stop them, right?

@Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9

The Producer cocked an eyebrow, before she released a few words from her mouth.

"Lead the way."

@Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9

JITTERS was surprised about what had just happened. His double slaps had been effective against the Lairon. " Well, that was unexpected," he said, surprised that the Lairon had fallen so quickly to a combo attack.

Lincoln took a breath, as he looked over at JITTERS and tilted his head. " We can stop this gang. I don't think anyone should get away with hurting children or keeping them captured," he said to the others.

@Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

Reactions: Mason Moretti
"Don't worry, we were just leaving." Edna deadpanned as she kept her arms wrapped around Ren's arm, giving the legendary bird a blank unimpressed look. Though her grip tightened around Ren's arm as she tensed slightly.

Umar rolled her eyes.

Umar32_zps5cuayhpm.png

"Oh great now we have an overgrown rooster pestering us. Shoo! Shoo! Go away! I don't care to listen to your clucking!"

"I feel like somehow, my pride's been stomped over..." The bird's voice shrunk, seemingly not expecting that kind of reaction. Pokemon generally revered the legendary birds, even this mountain itself being named after its power. But these creatures treated it like they would some sort of mosquito. And the legendary bird grew sad.

For a moment, anyway.

There was the sound of crackling electricity, and lightning bolts surrounded the group, creating small craters around them. They were stopped in their tracks for that moment, Ren stopping and making sure to prevent those latched onto him at the moment from accidentally straying into the bolts.

"Oi, you dumb bird. Can't you see we're trying to let you go? That crazy sadistic woman over there would turn you into fried chicken, and this girl would slap you out of the sky with a parasol. So just go back to your nest, and go, I don't know, lay an egg or something. Whatever you want. See you."

Zapdos's body trembled. Like a balloon that was about to pop, the pressure began to build up in the area.

Zapdos's Pressure activated!

Anyone who chose to take action would now feel it take twice as much effort for them to do as usual.

"Who do you fools think you are?!" Zapdos cried as more bolts of lightning flew from its wings, aimed at each member of the group!

"Lead the way."

@Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9
JITTERS was surprised about what had just happened. His double slaps had been effective against the Lairon. " Well, that was unexpected," he said, surprised that the Lairon had fallen so quickly to a combo attack.

Lincoln took a breath, as he looked over at JITTERS and tilted his head. " We can stop this gang. I don't think anyone should get away with hurting children or keeping them captured," he said to the others.

@Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel
With the Lairon and Aron standing aside after a very brief bout, the group would find themselves at a meadow, with flowers as bright as the sun above them filling it.

vhEHsqa.png

"Ohh, pretty! Hey, these've gotta be the ones, right? Let's just pick one and-"

"Not so fast!"

tgJqhQM.png

A group of three Pokemon leaped out of a nearby brush, placing themselves in front of the group that was trying to pick the flowers. One was a creature that seemed to have fans for hands, another was a sort of large crow, and the last was a frog that apparently had decided its tongue made for a good scarf.

"We found this place first, so we're harvesting the loot!"

"Loot? We can just share, can't we?"

"Why would we share the loot with you bunch, huh?"

"Why you-!"

@Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

With the Lairon and Aron standing aside after a very brief bout, the group would find themselves at a meadow, with flowers as bright as the sun above them filling it.

vhEHsqa.png

"Not so fast!"

tgJqhQM.png

A group of three Pokemon leaped out of a nearby brush, placing themselves in front of the group that was trying to pick the flowers. One was a creature that seemed to have fans for hands, another was a sort of large crow, and the last was a frog that apparently had decided its tongue made for a good scarf.

"Why you-!"
Lincoln was getting beyond annoyed with everyone interrupting him and his team whenever they tried to do anything. He growled. He was beyond the point of being nice, he was just going to be plain savage.

latest

JITTERS followed suit, initating his double slap strategy.

"I feel like somehow, my pride's been stomped over..." The bird's voice shrunk, seemingly not expecting that kind of reaction. Pokemon generally revered the legendary birds, even this mountain itself being named after its power. But these creatures treated it like they would some sort of mosquito. And the legendary bird grew sad.

For a moment, anyway.

There was the sound of crackling electricity, and lightning bolts surrounded the group, creating small craters around them. They were stopped in their tracks for that moment, Ren stopping and making sure to prevent those latched onto him at the moment from accidentally straying into the bolts.

"Oi, you dumb bird. Can't you see we're trying to let you go? That crazy sadistic woman over there would turn you into fried chicken, and this girl would slap you out of the sky with a parasol. So just go back to your nest, and go, I don't know, lay an egg or something. Whatever you want. See you."

Zapdos's body trembled. Like a balloon that was about to pop, the pressure began to build up in the area.

Anyone who chose to take action would now feel it take twice as much effort for them to do as usual.

"Who do you fools think you are?!" Zapdos cried as more bolts of lightning flew from its wings, aimed at each member of the group!

vhEHsqa.png

"Not so fast!"

tgJqhQM.png

"Why you-!"

@Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

Edna huffed, letting go of Ren's arm to lift her parasol over her head to cast a barrier over Tachibana (and Ren if she was still clinging to him), knowing that the girl was human and all. With that done she would make her next move.

"Why don't you quit being hardheaded and listen to him?" she pointed to Ren.

"Because now I'll do more than just smack you out of the sky." she growled.

d45f020c659a9c71ce5e9c0129fd2eb2d487793b_hq.gif

Using one of her mystic artes, although finding it a bit difficult, to block any incoming lighting at the rest of their group before jumping as high as she could to follow up with another arte, Shooting Star.

Initiating that attack she sat on her parasol as if it were a flying broom and glowing balls of energy shot out of the tip before she fired a larger golden and purple ball of energy from the tip of her finger, aiming to hit Zapdos in his chest!

But, due to the pressure, her parasol was being pushed down and it made the move difficult. So Edna leaned slightly so the tip pointed upwards for a clearer shot. Once done she would land beside Ren with a grunt.

"Dammit, what's so hilarious about- hey! Just because it's not me doesn't mean he's your servant!" Ren shouted at Umar, not wanting to see "himself" licking at this woman's boots. That'd be some irrecoverable shame. ...More irrecoverable than it already was, anyway. Why did this always have to happen to him?

Sighing, he looked to Tachibana and Edna.

"At least you guys understand..."

"Oh really? Really?? You'll have a drink with me for this measly drum! Babe, anything for you~" The ditto Ren threw Umar a wink before beginning to slip the drum off its back. "I'm all yours, you nice, fine woman..."

The real Ren's right arm twitched, a fist forming as he suddenly felt like slicing his doppelganger's head off.

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
2y5xanD.webp

"Ren," Tachibana places her hand on Ren's shoulder, shaking her head. "Not yet."

Well Tachibana, better be quick before this scene becomes too inappropriate for your viewing.

Tachibana notices that the false-Ren's drum was slipping off. With soft steps, she snuck towards the drum and snatched it after it was fully removed from the shapeshifter's body.​
@Takumi @Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
Watching Ren's arm twitch Edna wrapped her arms around his in a rather strong grip shortly after Tachibana touched his shoulder.

"Keep it together for a little longer, okay?" she spoke in slight monotone as she looked up at him.

After a moment of silence she added quietly, "We can beat him senseless later."

@Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
Neku, who had followed in the back of the group that journeyed to Mount Thunder, made not a single sound since getting off of the Braviary. In fact, some people might not have even noticed he was there.

His general expression seemed fairly annoyed at the tedious fetch quest that they were sent on, and he was glad to have found the drum fairly quickly.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku4.png

"Alright, we've found the stupid drum thing. We should probably had back as soon as possible. There's no point in fighting this... thing... Whatever it is that copied Ren. We need to get that Time Cog or whatever as soon as possible..."

However, Juzumaru had a significantly different idea.

NhGaKTS.png

"This criminal must be met with swift justice. Not only has he stolen the drum, but now he has stolen Ren's face. This can not go unpunished," he said, drawing his sword and standing ready to attack the creature. "Who shall join me?"

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies #MountThunder @Kaykay
x40Lvjy.png

"It's not very mature to just break out into a feud..." Tachibana feels rather conflicted as Juzumaru prepared to battle the shapeshifter with blade in hand. "... is it?"

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies #MountThunder @Kaykay

718581.jpg

"A thunderbird...?"

"Uh-oh!"

Umar rolled her eyes.

Umar32_zps5cuayhpm.png

For a moment, anyway.

Edna huffed, letting go of Ren's arm to lift her parasol over her head to cast a barrier over Tachibana (and Ren if she was still clinging to him), knowing that the girl was human and all. With that done she would make her next move.

Using one of her mystic artes, although finding it a bit difficult, to block any incoming lighting at the rest of their group before jumping as high as she could to follow up with another arte, Shooting Star.

Initiating that attack she sat on her parasol as if it were a flying broom and glowing balls of energy shot out of the tip before she fired a larger golden and purple ball of energy from the tip of her finger, aiming to hit Zapdos in his chest!

But, due to the pressure, her parasol was being pushed down and it made the move difficult. So Edna leaned slightly so the tip pointed upwards for a clearer shot. Once done she would land beside Ren with a grunt.

tumblr_ofych61VTl1v3qowuo2_100.png

"We have no time for this..."

Ange was getting a bit tired with all of these obstacles getting in the way of their objective. Standing there, she began to conjure up the magic in order to summon Mammon once more, but she felt like the process was going to take up more magic energy than usual. Either way, she was preparing to strike down Zapdos, but it'll take time...

@Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Mason Moretti @MountThunder​

ZmHRlGX.png

4YWx6q3.png

"Hey! What gives?!"

305.svg

"Fret not, Kana, for I have what you are looking for."

Those words originated from the one known as Producer. She unleashed her torchlight to light the area.

glXTgGe.webp

"I'm starting to notice a pattern here, although, this was not described to inhabit the area," Producer utters as she approaches the metallic being. "Same pattern, same actions."

"Excuse me, Mister," the Producer speaks to the quadrapedal metal beast, "we are explorers attempting to reach our destination. It appears that your territory is part of the path in which we are required to take to do so. We have no intention of intrusion."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel
JITTERS wasn't sure what to make of the situation and he was happy when the producer vouched for them. " Yeah, we just need to get some flowers for some of the other residences nearby and the bridge was out. We needed another way and your cave was the only way. We are sorry for invading your space and junk."

Lincoln smiled at the little mouse. It was a good thing that he had come to seen. " We really don't want to get into a fight. It's just we had no other way to go." Hopefully, they believed them.

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel
A smaller version of the metallic creature, with the same angry expression as its older counterpart, climbed up onto the latter's back.

Spr_6x_304_s.png

Although it was tiny, it glared at the group with piercing, beady red eyes. It had a high-pitched, yet powerful voice, like that of grating metal, when it said, "If you're planning on going to the meadow, then you'll be intruding on Pokemon much worse than us! We can't let that happen! If you weird, deformed creatures get yourselves caught up in something fierce, then we won't be responsible!

"So the only way out is through us, or back the way you came!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel #MeadowPath @Kaykay
Producer sighs as the ruby-eyed shiny beast, tinier than the other beast, confronted them.

glXTgGe.png

"I would prefer more peaceful measures, but if you do not..."

Producer held a fighting stance, fists upfront and legs parted appropriately

"... I respect your decision. Personally, my preferred choice is 'through you'."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel #MeadowPath @Kaykay
JITTERS looked at the smaller creature for a second. There was something wrong with this one and it took the mouse only a brief second to realize what it was.

" Red eyes... that's not their normal eye color. There's something wrong with this Aron. Like, really wrong," JITTERS said, looking over at Lincoln. He was slightly confused on why the weird creature known as Lincoln wasn't freaking more about the red eyes or the fact that they would have to get into a fight. It was almost like he hald been through worse and lived through it completely changed.

" Then we are going through you," Lincoln replied, summoning an electric ball in his hand.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @york @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel #MeadowPath @Kaykay
vhEHsqa.png

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @MeadowPath
JITTERS jumped up in surprise. There were more of them that had just appeared. That wasn't good for the mouse pokemon. He wasn't that strong. He hoped that the weird one had his back. He didn't know much electric moves and they were weak. Hopefully, he could double slap these other pokemon. " GET PREPARED TO BE SLAPPED HARD."

Lincoln sighed. "We really need to work on your battle cries for future fights," he said, throwing the electric ball towards the group of aron and Lairon.

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @Kaykay @MeadowPath

Jaune Arc
@Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9
@MeadowPath

As soon as he saw that boulder crash through the bridge, Jaune had a sinking feeling in his stomach; he felt like he knew a little too well where this was going... And sure enough, there was yet again a creature... ... A pokemon, he presumed, who wanted them out of the cave.

FToKOOx.png

"Aw no!... Not again!" He muttered under his breath.

Taking a deep breath, he tried his best to remain calm... To reason with the creature that had tossed the boulder.

ZPB6Fps.png

"Please... Just let us pass... We have to find the mayor's son..." He said, as calmly as he could.

It was uncertain if his efforts would work, or if the creature would even listen... But he was hoping to avoid another battle, like what had happened last time, with the Rampardos.​
Meadow Path

305Lairon.png

Spr_6x_304_s.png

"Lead the way."

vhEHsqa.png

"Not so fast!"

tgJqhQM.png

"Why you-!"

Lincoln was getting beyond annoyed with everyone interrupting him and his team whenever they tried to do anything. He growled. He was beyond the point of being nice, he was just going to be plain savage.

latest

tumblr_og5e07OfOx1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Um... c-can you let us have one? P... Pretty please?"

Kyrs wasn't up to fighting these Pokemon, so she was just going to... well, sit this one out.

@Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

vhEHsqa.png

"Not so fast!"

tgJqhQM.png

"Why you-!"

Kyrs wasn't up to fighting these Pokemon, so she was just going to... well, sit this one out.

@Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

glXTgGe.webp

"Kana," the Producer says, "grab the flowers. This'll take a while..."

The Producer rushes forward in an attempt to grab the amphibian-like being by the tongue-scarf, proceeding to start swinging it about with vast strength and momentum.

"Here's the Blast, prepare for the Burn," The Producer proclaims as she prepares to toss old Narutofrog at the fedora-donning avian beast. "Did I really just say that?"

Next, she glances at Krys for a bit. "You're a Fairy-Type! Slap a Moon on them! Shoot sparkles! Kiss them! There's always a time for all to shine, and now is yours!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

For a moment, anyway.

tumblr_ofych61VTl1v3qowuo2_100.png

"We have no time for this..."

Ange was getting a bit tired with all of these obstacles getting in the way of their objective. Standing there, she began to conjure up the magic in order to summon Mammon once more, but she felt like the process was going to take up more magic energy than usual. Either way, she was preparing to strike down Zapdos, but it'll take time...

@Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Mason Moretti @MountThunder​

"Aaahhh!" Tachibana says, as her body gets pulled towards the ground. She was using twice the energy to try to get up. "Wait, everyone, hold on for a bit!"

An avian beast of lightning. Could it be that very one?

Tachibana, resisting the Pressure, got up on her two feet. Before the lightning could strike her body, a burst of energy was unleashed within her, dissipating the lightning as what appeared to be a recorder materialized spun through the air and landed in her hands.

How convenient.

x40Lvjy.webp

"Huh?" Tachibana was slightly confused, before having an idea.

"Zapdos!" Tachibana exclaims to the lightning bird, "there is no need to fight us!"

With that, Tachibana prepares to play a tune on the conjured woodwind, in an attempt to soothe the lightning bird she referred to as Zapdos and the allies who fought alongside her, attempting to make them feel more relaxed. Her stance and expression was most serious.

TBHkzc7.webp

"Zapdos, please, listen... to my song!"

And thus, her mouth was focused on blowing the woodwind, as a beautiful melody was played. It lacked lyrics, but it was full of spirit as her petite fingers trickled through the recorder's many holes, hoping to reach the raging, frenzied heart of the being she referred to as Zapdos so that its clouded mind could be calmed by her melodies.

in fact - Karaoke version

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Mason Moretti @MountThunder​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi

glXTgGe.webp

The Producer rushes forward in an attempt to grab the amphibian-like being by the tongue-scarf, proceeding to start swinging it about with vast strength and momentum.

"Here's the Blast, prepare for the Burn," The Producer proclaims as she prepares to toss old Narutofrog at the fedora-donning avian beast. "Did I really just say that?"

Next, she glances at Krys for a bit. "You're a Fairy-Type! Slap a Moon on them! Shoot sparkles! Kiss them! There's always a time for all to shine, and now is yours!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

"Aaahhh!" Tachibana says, as her body gets pulled towards the ground. She was using twice the energy to try to get up. "Wait, everyone, hold on for a bit!"

An avian beast of lightning. Could it be that very one?

Tachibana, resisting the Pressure, got up on her two feet. Before the lightning could strike her body, a burst of energy was unleashed within her, dissipating the lightning as what appeared to be a recorder materialized spun through the air and landed in her hands.

How convenient.

x40Lvjy.webp

"Huh?" Tachibana was slightly confused, before having an idea.

"Zapdos!" Tachibana exclaims to the lightning bird, "there is no need to fight us!"

With that, Tachibana prepares to play a tune on the conjured woodwind, in an attempt to soothe the lightning bird she referred to as Zapdos and the allies who fought alongside her, attempting to make them feel more relaxed. Her stance and expression was most serious.

TBHkzc7.webp

"Zapdos, please, listen... to my song!"

And thus, her mouth was focused on blowing the woodwind, as a beautiful melody was played. It lacked lyrics, but it was full of spirit as her petite fingers trickled through the recorder's many holes, hoping to reach the raging, frenzied heart of the being she referred to as Zapdos so that its clouded mind could be calmed by her melodies.

in fact - Karaoke version

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Mason Moretti @MountThunder​
Edna's barrier deflected the lightning, bolts flying off to the side as they crashed against her mystic artes. Meanwhile, her Shooting Star flew forth at high speed, but Zapdos was beginning to Protect itself! However, as Tachibana beautifully played her instrument...

Tachibana's Dazzling activated!

It became unable to activate its move. Edna's arte shot forward unimpeded, striking right at her intended target. The legendary bird was forced back, flying back a good distance before finally it spread its wings wide, the air flow bringing it to a halt.

"You...insolent...!"

The face the bird wore was mixed. Part of it seemed angry, yet it also appeared somewhat tired. Despite just being struck by an attack, its breathing had slowed, becoming more relaxed even as it was in the middle of combat. However, the Pressure weighing upon everyone was still there. Though both the strike and Tachibana's song had been effective, it looked like Zapdos's fighting spirit hadn't burned out just yet.

In addition, it hadn't noticed Ange charging up magical energy.

"...Damn. Nice job, you two," Ren said, before suddenly rethinking using that language with a kid there. Maybe she just wouldn't notice. He thought to materialize his Guillotine, but if things kept up perhaps Tachibana's song would neutralize the threat, and he wouldn't have to put it down. So for now, he decided against it. A long sigh escaped Ren. "Isn't that enough? We don't wanna trouble you, we're just trying to get off this mountain already. If you're mad about us making a mess around here, just take it out on this guy."

He grabbed the fake Ren by his "scarf" and held him up towards Zapdos, like an offering.

tumblr_n66pdiozpJ1slvxrlo1_500.gif

"H-h-h-hey now! Let's not be hasty and do something we'll all regret!" The ditto reverted to its true form, a terrified look on its amorphous face.

"No, I think you're the only one who'd regret this."

Zapdos ignored them.

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @MountThunder​

Reactions: Takumi
@MEADOW

250px-430Honchkrow.png

"I bet you all think you're so..." the large crow-like Pokemon began before swiftly fainting. It seemed that JITTERS and Lincoln's combined efforts were enough to easily overpower it. Lightning does clip a bird's wings.

Meanwhile, the Producer would find she would have trouble with combating her opponent. The main issue was that she wasn't grabbing her opponent. Instead, what remained in her hands as she swung them around violently was...

SubstituteG5f.png

a soft, adorable plushie, which stood in as a substitute.

250px-658Greninja.png

Instead, the tongue-scarfed frog stayed a safe distance away from Producer Madoka, chuckling to himself, "Hehe, what a foolish creature! Falling for the old Substitute bait-and-switch." In his webbed fingers, he began forming shurikens made of pressurized water. He fired three shurikens towards the group: one each towards Twilight Sparkle, Krys the Carbink, and Jaune Arc.

Twilight's Forewarn activated, alerting her of Greninja's moves: Water Shuriken, Substitute, Night Slash, and Swagger.
Krys's Sturdy activates if she gets hit, allowing her to survive the attack.

275Shiftry.png

"You're not going to take any of this sweet loot! It is all ours! We stole it first!" yelled the Pokemon with grassy fans in place of hands. Despite the lack of actual fists, the Pokemon was very aggressive with its hands, making several dirty blows at Noriaki Kakyoin and Arthur Hastings. The Pokemon even managed to punch poor Arthur in the nose.

Noriaki's Justified activated! Attack boost!

Edna's barrier deflected the lightning, bolts flying off to the side as they crashed against her mystic artes. Meanwhile, her Shooting Star flew forth at high speed, but Zapdos was beginning to Protect itself! However, as Tachibana beautifully played her instrument...

Tachibana's Dazzling activated!

It became unable to activate its move. Edna's arte shot forward unimpeded, striking right at her intended target. The legendary bird was forced back, flying back a good distance before finally it spread its wings wide, the air flow bringing it to a halt.

"You...insolent...!"

The face the bird wore was mixed. Part of it seemed angry, yet it also appeared somewhat tired. Despite just being struck by an attack, its breathing had slowed, becoming more relaxed even as it was in the middle of combat. However, the Pressure weighing upon everyone was still there. Though both the strike and Tachibana's song had been effective, it looked like Zapdos's fighting spirit hadn't burned out just yet.

In addition, it hadn't noticed Ange charging up magical energy.

"...Damn. Nice job, you two," Ren said, before suddenly rethinking using that language with a kid there. Maybe she just wouldn't notice. He thought to materialize his Guillotine, but if things kept up perhaps Tachibana's song would neutralize the threat, and he wouldn't have to put it down. So for now, he decided against it. A long sigh escaped Ren. "Isn't that enough? We don't wanna trouble you, we're just trying to get off this mountain already. If you're mad about us making a mess around here, just take it out on this guy."

He grabbed the fake Ren by his "scarf" and held him up towards Zapdos, like an offering.

tumblr_n66pdiozpJ1slvxrlo1_500.gif

"H-h-h-hey now! Let's not be hasty and do something we'll all regret!" The ditto reverted to its true form, a terrified look on its amorphous face.

"No, I think you're the only one who'd regret this."

Zapdos ignored them.

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @MountThunder​

"I can just smack him out of the sky now and get it over with if he doesn't listen." Edna offered as she dusted herself off. She had her parasol at the ready, watching the Zapdos wearily from where she stood.

"From the look on your face you seem tired, but also seems like you'll only stay in our way longer than necessary." she huffed.

"You," she looked to the blob in Ren's hand, "have caused us enough trouble. It's only fair what Ren is suggesting." she growled lightly.

Meadow Path

305Lairon.png

Spr_6x_304_s.png

"Lead the way."

vhEHsqa.png

"Not so fast!"

tgJqhQM.png

"Why you-!"

latest

glXTgGe.webp

@MEADOW

250px-430Honchkrow.png

"I bet you all think you're so..." the large crow-like Pokemon began before swiftly fainting. It seemed that JITTERS and Lincoln's combined efforts were enough to easily overpower it. Lightning does clip a bird's wings.

Meanwhile, the Producer would find she would have trouble with combating her opponent. The main issue was that she wasn't grabbing her opponent. Instead, what remained in her hands as she swung them around violently was...

SubstituteG5f.png

250px-658Greninja.png

Instead, the tongue-scarfed frog stayed a safe distance away from Producer Madoka, chuckling to himself, "Hehe, what a foolish creature! Falling for the old Substitute bait-and-switch." In his webbed fingers, he began forming shurikens made of pressurized water. He fired three shurikens towards the group: one each towards Twilight Sparkle, Krys the Carbink, and Jaune Arc.

Twilight's Forewarn activated, alerting her of Greninja's moves: Water Shuriken, Substitute, Night Slash, and Swagger.

275Shiftry.png

"You're not going to take any of this sweet loot! It is all ours! We stole it first!" yelled the Pokemon with grassy fans in place of hands. Despite the lack of actual fists, the Pokemon was very aggressive with its hands, making several dirty blows at Noriaki Kakyoin and Arthur Hastings. The Pokemon even managed to punch poor Arthur in the nose.

Lincoln smiled at the Pikachu. " That seemed to have worked to our advantage. Perhaps we can help the others out now where he can," he said, aiming his electricity towards the weird thing with a scarf.

JITTERS aimed a thundershock at Grenja too.
Jaune Arc
@Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel
@Meadow

Seeing that the creature was not as hostile as they had first thought, Jaune realized that their task at hand was simple, really; looks like the Mayor's Son was taken by some sort of local gang.

Defeat the gang, retrieve the son, liberate the Meadow, everyone's happy, right?

hQigZON.png

"I'm in."

He said, and with that, he followed the others into the meadow, where he was promptly met with a few assailants, one of which tossed a shurike his way, something he easily protected himself from thanks to his trusty shield.

hyHEPhe.png

"Guess you're one of those gang members..." He said, frowning a little as he held up his shield.

If he were able to scare off his foe, all the better... But he had a feeling, he'd have to fight this time; it was hard to say if a situation like this could be resolved peacefully.​

@MEADOW

250px-430Honchkrow.png

SubstituteG5f.png

250px-658Greninja.png

275Shiftry.png

glXTgGe.webp

"Huh. A Substitute Doll. That must mean it used Substitute- Carbink! Look out!"

The Producer swiftly grabs Kyrs away from the amphibian's water shurikens. Additionally, she quickly pockets the Substitute Doll.

"Princess Twilight, barriers up. Jaune Arc, heads up. Greninja's coming at you. Carbink, are you alright?"

Producer ponders for a bit.

"Greninja can have three possible abilities, and I am not ready to find out which one," the Producer utters, displaying an extent of knowledge on the odd amphibian. "Hmmm... I won't fall for the same trick again..."

Producer has an idea.

"... Or maybe I will..."

The Producer ran swiftly to shorten the distance between her and the frog, ready to slug it in the face with a fist.

"Eat this!"