• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
l5hsJsc.webp

"O- oh... I see... you're pretty bulbous and sore* over this predicament you've put yourself in, aren't you, strange one?"

Tachibana alights from Ren as she approaches and pulls the purple creature's cheeks.

2y5xanD.webp

"You know what they say, take on someone your own size..."

Tachibana proceeds to reach towards the blob-based beast and lift it off the ground.

"... then again, that sentence seems to come from the mouths of... pretty immature and uncouth people, even though it kind of makes sense. I'm not one to jump to conclusions and say that you're such a person, though... are you?"
"Eh?"

Then, that large monster was a little pile of goo? Ren just scratched his head as he slowly began to relax. Or rather, tried to. This was getting ridiculous. How did it become that big? Where was the drum earlier? Whatever, that didn't matter now. If that drum was the thing they were looking for, then they just had to take it.

Hoping Tachibana's grip on it would distract it enough, Ren attempted to stealthily slip the drum off of its back.

Not the most honest way to get the job done, but whatever worked, right? They were just taking back what was rightfully someone else's after all.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @Sen

@Ringmaster

Umar36_zpslvgsddrp.png

"As you wish." Umar proceeded to fire a magical blast at the annoying blob of goo to silence it once and for all.

132.gif~c200

"THAT'S RIGHT, PICK ON SOMEONE YA OWN SIZE, GIRLY!"
However, it didn't seem to mind that it was getting some attention, up until it spotted Ren trying to sneak by, reaching for the drum! "HEY. HEY! THAT'S MINE, KIDDO!" It snapped up the drum before beginning to twist its shape, leaping away and changing into the first thing it could think of...
TBHkzc7.png

"This feels a lil' weird, what kind of Pokemon are ya? Bloody small Machoe-tte if ya ask me!" Tachibana? said, strangely in the voice of the girl herself... but where the creature had been standing just moments before? "YOU WOULDN'T HARM A LIL' GIRLY LIKE ME, RIGHT?" With the drum in hand, it leapt away like a monkey - clearly not used to having appropriately proportioned legs, before turning to face Umar with open, surprised eyes...
7d1b253b.png
Changing form into a slightly more defensive shape just as the magical blast hit it squarely.

Umar's Cute Charm was activated!
It was as if time stood still for Ren?, those angry eyes changed into one of deep passion and admiration for the woman who had just attacked him... right in the heart.
Dies.irae%3A.Also.Sprach.Zarathustra.240.259786.jpg

"I hafta say... you're looking real mighty fine there, Machoke-tte. What say the two of us go grab a drink together after this?"

Ren? winked.​
tumblr_og5e07OfOx1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Wait... we need to go... in there..."

Oh no, Kyrs is scared again. While caves are seen as the natural habitat for Carbinks, she wasn't going to go into a cave that was super super dark like that! Nuh uh!

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Sen @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel
Lincoln looked over at the stone bridge and saw that it seemed to be a dead end. " It looks like we need to find another way, that way seems dangerous. Is there anything that we missed?" He asked the others, not sure what else he could say to them.

JITTERS jumped off Lincoln's shoulder and started to examine the immediate area. "JITTERS know that there is something that is around here," he said, looking around.

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @Sen
Jaune Arc
@Archmage Jeremiah @Sen @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel
@Caves

Jaune took one look at that stone bridge stretched across an endless chasm, and instantly began to get flashbacks to that time he had been launched across something like this by Nora. Though, in that particular case, they were facing off against a Deathstalker, and... They were in broad daylight versus a dark cave. While it certainly was the fastest way across, he couldn't help but wonder if there was a better way... On the other hand, having traveled with a team before, he figured

XumdeeV.png

"O-Okay... So uh... Dark scary bridge? Or... The long way?" He asked, laughing nervously.

Looks like he wasn't looking forward to crossing that bridge, if the majority chose that route.

Just incase they didn't though, Jaune decided to look for another way, silently thanking Kakyoin's light, which seemed to have helped them to a degree navigate the near pitch blackness of the cave.​
"What a small world, I work in the music industry, maybe one of these days I'll have the chance to recruit her," Producer says as Kana recieves the keychain, "I see a lot of 'cool instruments' as you call them from time to time, even played a few back in my teen years while in the band, good times, back when I couldn't tell the difference between a euphonium and flugelhorn.

She must be a very important friend. What was she like to you?"

During their little chitchat session, the group faced up with a little dilemma. Fortunately, Producer had the right idea about how to tackle the problem.

"This bridge is evidence of a path, even if there is a suspected risk in walking on it. Here is what I propose..."

Producer looks at Kana and Twilight.

"At least two of us present possess the ability of flight. Those who can could help those who cannot cross this path."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Sen @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel
It was a little hard to see, but JITTERS and Jaune would find a staircase leading downwards, spiraling from the face of the walls of the drop down into the darkness. A little light would show another equally dark entrance somewhere halfway down the sides, with the only way there being the steps carved in stone.

ZmHRlGX.png

"She was nice, sometimes she spoke a funny language I didn't understand but she protected me even though she was small, just like me!" Kana sighed dreamily, "She inspired me to be brave and strong for my friends too!"
vhEHsqa.png

"We can try to fly across if we wanna go that way!"

Take the risk and cross the bridge, or make a detour via the staircase?

@Archmage Jeremiah @Sen @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

Arthur too, was most jittery.

"We're all in this together, young man. If it changes for you, it changes for all of us. Also, Princess Twilight over there is someone I have a reason to trust," she says as she points to the purple horse. "On the other hand, I believe that she's doing what she can to earn your trusts, if she hasn't already, r- right Princess Twilight?"
It was a little hard to see, but JITTERS and Jaune would find a staircase leading downwards, spiraling from the face of the walls of the drop down into the darkness. A little light would show another equally dark entrance somewhere halfway down the sides, with the only way there being the steps carved in stone.

ZmHRlGX.png

"She was nice, sometimes she spoke a funny language I didn't understand but she protected me even though she was small, just like me!" Kana sighed dreamily, "She inspired me to be brave and strong for my friends too!"
vhEHsqa.png

"Well, o-of course, that's easy for you to say...Jus' happen to be a lot braver th-than I am...Ma'am...Really not used to havin' allies anymore...​"

Arthur was not really replying to the producer who'd called him out on his (reasonably unjustified) fear. He was more talking to thin air, explaining himself in vague, not looking her in the eye. She, well...The producer intimidated Arthur, frankly. But she trusted the purple horse, so she couldn't be all that bad.

Wasn't that an interesting mark of personal trustworthiness.

The bridge over a neverending gap did not look inviting in the slightest, but then again, neither did the just-uncovered staircase. Fall to your death or get swallowed by the darkness, what a choice he had, indeed! He was reasonably certain that nobody here would really let him fall to his death (they all seemed to be at least neutral towards him), but even still, Arthur pushed his glasses up slightly and shuffled his way over towards the staircase. He just felt safer knowing where the ground was. That was just reasonable, he supposed.

[ @Sen @Crow @STAIRCASE ]​

132.gif~c200

However, it didn't seem to mind that it was getting some attention, up until it spotted Ren trying to sneak by, reaching for the drum! "HEY. HEY! THAT'S MINE, KIDDO!" It snapped up the drum before beginning to twist its shape, leaping away and changing into the first thing it could think of...
TBHkzc7.png

"This feels a lil' weird, what kind of Pokemon are ya? Bloody small Machoe-tte if ya ask me!" Tachibana? said, strangely in the voice of the girl herself... but where the creature had been standing just moments before? "YOU WOULDN'T HARM A LIL' GIRLY LIKE ME, RIGHT?" With the drum in hand, it leapt away like a monkey - clearly not used to having appropriately proportioned legs, before turning to face Umar with open, surprised eyes...
7d1b253b.png
Changing form into a slightly more defensive shape just as the magical blast hit it squarely.

It was as if time stood still for Ren?, those angry eyes changed into one of deep passion and admiration for the woman who had just attacked him... right in the heart.

"I hafta say... you're looking real mighty fine there, Machoke-tte. What say the two of us go grab a drink together after this?"

Ren? winked.​

"You've got to be kidding me..."

At first, Ange was annoyed with how things were proceeding as she said this under her breath. This shapeshifter was quite the nuisance, and yet it was going to be tricky to snatch the drum away from it. Despite that, she took notice on how their troublemaker was somehow attracted towards Umar... Ange was going to feel sick inside for giving this a try.

tumblr_og1kx0gV871v3qowuo2_100.png

"Well now, that sounds like a good idea. A drink can be enough to forget that this encounter ever happened, but if you want to have a drinking partner out of Umar here... I heard she's hard to please and it takes a lot of effort to meet her wants and standards... right?"

As much as this pained her inside to act so cheery, Ange gestured over at Umar, for a moment giving the other a look that literally said "Please tell me you know where I'm going with this."

... well, was this going to go according to plan?

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Sen @Kaykay

ZmHRlGX.png

vhEHsqa.png

"Well, o-of course, that's easy for you to say...Jus' happen to be a lot braver th-than I am...Ma'am...Really not used to havin' allies anymore...​"

Arthur was not really replying to the producer who'd called him out on his (reasonably unjustified) fear. He was more talking to thin air, explaining himself in vague, not looking her in the eye. She, well...The producer intimidated Arthur, frankly. But she trusted the purple horse, so she couldn't be all that bad.

The bridge over a neverending gap did not look inviting in the slightest, but then again, neither did the just-uncovered staircase. Fall to your death or get swallowed by the darkness, what a choice he had, indeed! He was reasonably certain that nobody here would really let him fall to his death (they all seemed to be at least neutral towards him), but even still, Arthur pushed his glasses up slightly and shuffled his way over towards the staircase. He just felt safer knowing where the ground was. That was just reasonable, he supposed.

tumblr_og5eazuXiL1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Um..."

Kyrs just shuffled herself towards the staircase. There's no way she was going to go on that bridge. Rock-type Pokemon were generally heavy, and she knew that she would make the bridge fall apart in some way even though she levitated most of the time. She didn't like risks anyways so, stairs was the safer option!

@Archmage Jeremiah @Sen @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

132.gif~c200

TBHkzc7.png

7d1b253b.png

Ren? winked.​

ZmHRlGX.png

vhEHsqa.png

Umar27_zpsd9lymibu.png

"Praise me! Finally something is going my way in this dreadful place!" Umar responded excitedly. "And perhaps maggot...when you hand over that drum." She then turned towards the real Ren. "See this is how one should respond when I am around!"

132.gif~c200

TBHkzc7.png

7d1b253b.png

Ren? winked.​

ZmHRlGX.png

vhEHsqa.png

At first, Ange was annoyed with how things were proceeding as she said this under her breath. This shapeshifter was quite the nuisance, and yet it was going to be tricky to snatch the drum away from it. Despite that, she took notice on how their troublemaker was somehow attracted towards Umar... Ange was going to feel sick inside for giving this a try.

"Well now, that sounds like a good idea. A drink can be enough to forget that this encounter ever happened, but if you want to have a drinking partner out of Umar here... I heard she's hard to please and it takes a lot of effort to meet her wants and standards... right?"

As much as this pained her inside to act so cheery, Ange gestured over at Umar, for a moment giving the other a look that literally said "Please tell me you know where I'm going with this."

"Um..."

Kyrs just shuffled herself towards the staircase. There's no way she was going to go on that bridge. Rock-type Pokemon were generally heavy, and she knew that she would make the bridge fall apart in some way even though she levitated most of the time. She didn't like risks anyways so, stairs was the safer option!

Umar27_zpsd9lymibu.png

"Praise me! Finally something is going my way in this dreadful place!" Umar responded excitedly. "And perhaps maggot...when you hand over that drum." She then turned towards the real Ren. "See this is how one should respond when I am around!"

"I think I'm going to throw up." Edna muttered under her breath as she watched what was going on. Oh well, hopefully something good would come from this cringe worthy experience.

@Sen @Kaykay @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies

132.gif~c200

TBHkzc7.png

7d1b253b.png

Ren? winked.​
"..."

Letting out a disgruntled groan, Ren scratched his head as he watched his double act like some sort of disgusting wannabe womanizer. He almost wished the thing had actually been a giant monster instead. Never did he ever think he'd see himself, or something that looked exactly like him, act in such a stupid fashion.
Umar27_zpsd9lymibu.png

Well, at least Umar was happy about it. And it looked like they were going to get the drum out of it. As much as he wanted to protest, he had to admit that this was...a positive turn of events. In the sense of getting the drum back, anyway. He could only hope this fiasco would quickly disappear from everyone's memories. Especially his own.

"...Is that so."

So he did his best to reply noncommittally.
"I think I'm going to throw up." Edna muttered under her breath as she watched what was going on. Oh well, hopefully something good would come from this cringe worthy experience.

"Let's just...forget this ever happened."

@Sen @Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies

132.gif~c200

TBHkzc7.png

7d1b253b.png

Ren? winked.​

Umar27_zpsd9lymibu.png

"..."

Letting out a disgruntled groan, Ren scratched his head as he watched his double act like some sort of disgusting wannabe womanizer. He almost wished the thing had actually been a giant monster instead. Never did he ever think he'd see himself, or something that looked exactly like him, act in such a stupid fashion.

Well, at least Umar was happy about it. And it looked like they were going to get the drum out of it. As much as he wanted to protest, he had to admit that this was...a positive turn of events. In the sense of getting the drum back, anyway. He could only hope this fiasco would quickly disappear from everyone's memories. Especially his own.

"...Is that so."

LWsJzbM.png

"H- h- hey! I don't talk like that!"

The Faux Tachibana reached pitches and that she didn't think was possible for her. It acted so Un-Tachibana, it was just too obvious. The blob beast then took another shape - the shape of Ren. Doppel-Ren-gar proceeded to hit on Umar as a scene ensues.

l5hsJsc.png

"I- I'm glad I don't have to be the only straight man this time," Tachibana turned to the real Ren. She then looks at the situation again, the situation with Doppel-Ren-gar and Umar the awfully relenting.

"A- are we going to do something about this?"

@Sen @Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

"..."

"...Is that so."

"Come now Ren!" Umar responded. "This is hilarious! I'm sure I could get him to lick my boots if I asked him nicely..."

ZmHRlGX.png

vhEHsqa.png

"Um..."

JITTERS looked over at the staircase and was about to climb it when Lincoln pulled him back. He wasn't about to let the mous leave him behind. They were in this together. " Whatever we do, we have to do it as a team. We can't exactly split up, it will make things much much worse," he said to him.

glXTgGe.png

"She must be one to be admired," Producer nods to Kana's words. "wonder how she looks. Might want to keep my eyes peeled if I see someone like her."

She had a hunch.

And so... the decision...

Producer looks at Lincoln. "He's right. When we make a decision, each and every one of us must take it. While I do prefer things to be shorter and simpler, and my proposal of flying over has solved one possible problem, there is still one thing - it's dark. We are unsure of what obstacles lie beyond either path we choose."

Next, she turns to Kaikyon. "Excuse me, young man, is it possible to sense any obstacles in either path detected? See which one's the safer route."

Last edited:

After Kimmy's disgusting meme reference, she found herself getting rather bored with the group and decided to write a letter to her idol.

Dear Travis the Great,

How are you? I wish I could say I was fine, but I'm not :( I made a wish about you-childish, I know, but if wishing would bring me that much closer to proving myself to you, then I'll wish away! Unfortunately, however, I wound up in some strange part of the Multiverse in an expedition with weird little Pokemon. You know, that little game? Well it's actually real here. Go figure!

She wound up joining up with the drum group without really noticing, spending the Braviary flight engrossed in her letter.

Between you and me, this group is TOTES bonkers. There's this one woman who acts like she owns the place, another man who just kills to kill (how boring!) and a bunch of little kids and cowardly creatures. There are some cool guys here, like this one blonde boy and silver haired boy, and a boy that the woman won't leave alone, but believe me when I say no one compares to you ♡

Her letter was interrupted yet again by some obnoxious monster. Groaning in irratation, Kimmy slashed at it with her Beam Katana before going back to writing.

Our expedition leader got the axe though. Nasty business. But I couldn't care less-it's not like she contributed anything useful. And we lost the map because of her. This expedition is ridiculous!

I'll update you later. In the meantime there's something stupid going on nearby.

Yours for eternity, Kimmy Howell XOXOXOXOXO

Kimmy stashed her letter away and looked up. Oh, what now? "Twins? Really?! That has GOT to be the most contrived plot twist out there!"

@Sen @Hana @Kaykay @Jeremi @Crow @Takumi @MtThunder

"Come now Ren!" Umar responded. "This is hilarious! I'm sure I could get him to lick my boots if I asked him nicely..."

"Ugh, it may be hilarious for you, but we do have something to do..." Edna grumbled under her breath.

After Kimmy's disgusting meme reference, she found herself getting rather bored with the group and decided to write a letter to her idol.

Dear Travis the Great,

How are you? I wish I could say I was fine, but I'm not :( I made a wish about you-childish, I know, but if wishing would bring me that much closer to proving myself to you, then I'll wish away! Unfortunately, however, I wound up in some strange part of the Multiverse in an expedition with weird little Pokemon. You know, that little game? Well it's actually real here. Go figure!

She wound up joining up with the drum group without really noticing, spending the Braviary flight engrossed in her letter.

Between you and me, this group is TOTES bonkers. There's this one woman who acts like she owns the place, another man who just kills to kill (how boring!) and a bunch of little kids and cowardly creatures. There are some cool guys here, like this one blonde boy and silver haired boy, and a boy that the woman won't leave alone, but believe me when I say no one compares to you ♡

Her letter was interrupted yet again by some obnoxious monster. Groaning in irratation, Kimmy slashed at it with her Beam Katana before going back to writing.

Our expedition leader got the axe though. Nasty business. But I couldn't care less-it's not like she contributed anything useful. And we lost the map because of her. This expedition is ridiculous!

I'll update you later. In the meantime there's something stupid going on nearby.

Yours for eternity, Kimmy Howell XOXOXOXOXO

Kimmy stashed her letter away and looked up. Oh, what now? "Twins? Really?! That has GOT to be the most contrived plot twist out there!"

@Sen @Hana @Kaykay @Jeremi @Crow @Takumi @MtThunder

"Not really twins, more like a shapeshifter that happened to make itself look lile Ren over there and geow some form of crush on...Umar of all people...it's rather disturbing." Edna replied with a sigh, hoping they could just get the drum and forget this entire little puke fest.

@Sen @Hana @Kaykay @Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee

ZmHRlGX.png

vhEHsqa.png

Jaune Arc
@Archmage Jeremiah @Sen@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel
@Cave Folks?

wA029OK.png

Jaune took one last look at that bridge, gulping a little... That bridge was a no go, given his track record with risky, unstable terrain like that.

5F6orTs.png

"O-Okay...! Long detour down the stairs? I'm in!" He declared, trying to sound as confident as he could.

Unfortunately... It was quite evident he was anything but enthusiastic about using the bridge; he'd rather take his chances with the more stable looking detour.

"Dammit, what's so hilarious about- hey! Just because it's not me doesn't mean he's your servant!" Ren shouted at Umar, not wanting to see "himself" licking at this woman's boots. That'd be some irrecoverable shame. ...More irrecoverable than it already was, anyway. Why did this always have to happen to him?

Sighing, he looked to Tachibana and Edna.

"At least you guys understand..."

"Oh really? Really?? You'll have a drink with me for this measly drum! Babe, anything for you~" The ditto Ren threw Umar a wink before beginning to slip the drum off its back. "I'm all yours, you nice, fine woman..."

The real Ren's right arm twitched, a fist forming as he suddenly felt like slicing his doppelganger's head off.

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

With no one seeming to want to go over the bridge, Kana simply began to skip over towards the stairs with Jaune and Arthur. If no one wanted to go the dangerous route, then there was no point forcing anyone to. The staircase was a detour, not a different road, so they'd lead to the same place anyway.

With only two fliers, it might as well be a detour trying to get everyone across anyway. Plus, that'd be real tiring!

ZmHRlGX.png

"Sticking together's good! Let's go!"

Kana ended up taking the lead, skipping to the front of the group. The stairs spiraled down, and before long, the group would make it to the little entrance that the stairs led to.

"Um, does anyone have, like, a light, or anything? I can barely see- wha!"

With a crashing sound, a boulder crashed right into where she was just standing. Fortunately, she'd been quick enough to avoid a rather untimely death.

4YWx6q3.png

"Hey! What gives?!"

Through the minimal lighting in the area, the group would be able to see a creature with some sort of metal plating on its top side staring them down, its front leg clawing the ground with an angry expression on its face.

305.svg

"This is our cave! Intruders, out!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

(So yeah I'm your GM now, I've never played Fire Emblem actually so I have no idea what I'm doing with Kana but let's go)​

"Dammit, what's so hilarious about- hey! Just because it's not me doesn't mean he's your servant!" Ren shouted at Umar, not wanting to see "himself" licking at this woman's boots. That'd be some irrecoverable shame. ...More irrecoverable than it already was, anyway. Why did this always have to happen to him?

"Oh really? Really?? You'll have a drink with me for this measly drum! Babe, anything for you~" The ditto Ren threw Umar a wink before beginning to slip the drum off its back. "I'm all yours, you nice, fine woman..."

The real Ren's right arm twitched, a fist forming as he suddenly felt like slicing his doppelganger's head off.

2y5xanD.webp

"Ren," Tachibana places her hand on Ren's shoulder, shaking her head. "Not yet."

Well Tachibana, better be quick before this scene becomes too inappropriate for your viewing.

Tachibana notices that the false-Ren's drum was slipping off. With soft steps, she snuck towards the drum and snatched it after it was fully removed from the shapeshifter's body.​

@Takumi @Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

With no one seeming to want to go over the bridge, Kana simply began to skip over towards the stairs with Jaune and Arthur. If no one wanted to go the dangerous route, then there was no point forcing anyone to. The staircase was a detour, not a different road, so they'd lead to the same place anyway.

With only two fliers, it might as well be a detour trying to get everyone across anyway. Plus, that'd be real tiring!

ZmHRlGX.png

Kana ended up taking the lead, skipping to the front of the group. The stairs spiraled down, and before long, the group would make it to the little entrance that the stairs led to.

With a crashing sound, a boulder crashed right into where she was just standing. Fortunately, she'd been quick enough to avoid a rather untimely death.

4YWx6q3.png

"Hey! What gives?!"

Through the minimal lighting in the area, the group would be able to see a creature with some sort of metal plating on its top side staring them down, its front leg clawing the ground with an angry expression on its face.

305.svg

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

(So yeah I'm your GM now, I've never played Fire Emblem actually so I have no idea what I'm doing with Kana but let's go)​

"Fret not, Kana, for I have what you are looking for."

Those words originated from the one known as Producer. She unleashed her torchlight to light the area.

glXTgGe.webp

"I'm starting to notice a pattern here, although, this was not described to inhabit the area," Producer utters as she approaches the metallic being. "Same pattern, same actions."

"Excuse me, Mister," the Producer speaks to the quadrapedal metal beast, "we are explorers attempting to reach our destination. It appears that your territory is part of the path in which we are required to take to do so. We have no intention of intrusion."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

ZmHRlGX.png

4YWx6q3.png

"Hey! What gives?!"

305.svg

Watching Ren's arm twitch Edna wrapped her arms around his in a rather strong grip shortly after Tachibana touched his shoulder.

"Keep it together for a little longer, okay?" she spoke in slight monotone as she looked up at him.

After a moment of silence she added quietly, "We can beat him senseless later."

@Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

JITTERS wasn't sure what to make of the situation and he was happy when the producer vouched for them. " Yeah, we just need to get some flowers for some of the other residences nearby and the bridge was out. We needed another way and your cave was the only way. We are sorry for invading your space and junk."

Lincoln smiled at the little mouse. It was a good thing that he had come to seen. " We really don't want to get into a fight. It's just we had no other way to go." Hopefully, they believed them.

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

Neku, who had followed in the back of the group that journeyed to Mount Thunder, made not a single sound since getting off of the Braviary. In fact, some people might not have even noticed he was there.

His general expression seemed fairly annoyed at the tedious fetch quest that they were sent on, and he was glad to have found the drum fairly quickly.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku4.png

"Alright, we've found the stupid drum thing. We should probably had back as soon as possible. There's no point in fighting this... thing... Whatever it is that copied Ren. We need to get that Time Cog or whatever as soon as possible..."

However, Juzumaru had a significantly different idea.

NhGaKTS.png

"This criminal must be met with swift justice. Not only has he stolen the drum, but now he has stolen Ren's face. This can not go unpunished," he said, drawing his sword and standing ready to attack the creature. "Who shall join me?"

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies #MountThunder @Kaykay

A smaller version of the metallic creature, with the same angry expression as its older counterpart, climbed up onto the latter's back.

Spr_6x_304_s.png

Although it was tiny, it glared at the group with piercing, beady red eyes. It had a high-pitched, yet powerful voice, like that of grating metal, when it said, "If you're planning on going to the meadow, then you'll be intruding on Pokemon much worse than us! We can't let that happen! If you weird, deformed creatures get yourselves caught up in something fierce, then we won't be responsible!

"So the only way out is through us, or back the way you came!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel #MeadowPath @Kaykay

(Hi there! I'm your new Co-GM! As far as I know, my role is to barely nudge the plot along and act as a springboard for the players and our wonderful new GM, @Kaykay . I'm gonna try to handle a few NPCs and such, and I may take over Kana and/or Teo and/or Efina. Also, Kaykay, I apologize in advance: For the sake of time, I may not run every single thing I do by you. Like this post. If I do something stupid, guys and gals, Kaykay's word is a higher power than mine.)[/hr]​

Watching Ren's arm twitch Edna wrapped her arms around his in a rather strong grip shortly after Tachibana touched his shoulder.

"Keep it together for a little longer, okay?" she spoke in slight monotone as she looked up at him.

After a moment of silence she added quietly, "We can beat him senseless later."

@Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
Neku, who had followed in the back of the group that journeyed to Mount Thunder, made not a single sound since getting off of the Braviary. In fact, some people might not have even noticed he was there.

His general expression seemed fairly annoyed at the tedious fetch quest that they were sent on, and he was glad to have found the drum fairly quickly.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku4.png

"Alright, we've found the stupid drum thing. We should probably had back as soon as possible. There's no point in fighting this... thing... Whatever it is that copied Ren. We need to get that Time Cog or whatever as soon as possible..."

However, Juzumaru had a significantly different idea.

NhGaKTS.png

"This criminal must be met with swift justice. Not only has he stolen the drum, but now he has stolen Ren's face. This can not go unpunished," he said, drawing his sword and standing ready to attack the creature. "Who shall join me?"

x40Lvjy.png

"It's not very mature to just break out into a feud..." Tachibana feels rather conflicted as Juzumaru prepared to battle the shapeshifter with blade in hand. "... is it?"

JITTERS wasn't sure what to make of the situation and he was happy when the producer vouched for them. " Yeah, we just need to get some flowers for some of the other residences nearby and the bridge was out. We needed another way and your cave was the only way. We are sorry for invading your space and junk."

Lincoln smiled at the little mouse. It was a good thing that he had come to seen. " We really don't want to get into a fight. It's just we had no other way to go." Hopefully, they believed them.

@Archmage Jeremiah @york @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel

A smaller version of the metallic creature, with the same angry expression as its older counterpart, climbed up onto the latter's back.

Spr_6x_304_s.png

Although it was tiny, it glared at the group with piercing, beady red eyes. It had a high-pitched, yet powerful voice, like that of grating metal, when it said, "If you're planning on going to the meadow, then you'll be intruding on Pokemon much worse than us! We can't let that happen! If you weird, deformed creatures get yourselves caught up in something fierce, then we won't be responsible!

"So the only way out is through us, or back the way you came!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel #MeadowPath @Kaykay

Producer sighs as the ruby-eyed shiny beast, tinier than the other beast, confronted them.

glXTgGe.png

"I would prefer more peaceful measures, but if you do not..."

Producer held a fighting stance, fists upfront and legs parted appropriately

"... I respect your decision. Personally, my preferred choice is 'through you'."

JITTERS looked at the smaller creature for a second. There was something wrong with this one and it took the mouse only a brief second to realize what it was.

" Red eyes... that's not their normal eye color. There's something wrong with this Aron. Like, really wrong," JITTERS said, looking over at Lincoln. He was slightly confused on why the weird creature known as Lincoln wasn't freaking more about the red eyes or the fact that they would have to get into a fight. It was almost like he hald been through worse and lived through it completely changed.

" Then we are going through you," Lincoln replied, summoning an electric ball in his hand.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @york @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel #MeadowPath @Kaykay

Back