Status
Not open for further replies.
god yes I am so in thank you @Pasi if no one has claimed her yet i would like Victoire weasley

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
even though my house is slytherin and will always be slytherin I like ravenclaw too.

Ok just watched the first HP movie so yeah... *hates being wrong* and it was pretty good xD.

Guess it was me not wanting to read those huge books since I hate reading xD but the first movie was good lol

Ok just watched the first HP movie so yeah... *hates being wrong* and it was pretty good xD.

Guess it was me not wanting to read those huge books since I hate reading xD but the first movie was good lol
Read, the, books. They are so good

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
XD yeah if I ever force myself to unusual punishment those books are huge xD

XD yeah if I ever force myself to unusual punishment those books are huge xD
dude the movies should of been called boy with a stick at least the books he wasn't such a whimp and their were more spells then just 3

Boy with a stick xD

Maybe I'll read them... maybe lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Could I reserve the Longbottom child for Gryffindor? ^^ or could I have a professor? <3

Reactions: CALLISTO
i would also like a professor who is the head of slytherin house please!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
  • Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
I love you too xD

I might just take two professors xD One for Ravenclaw and another for... Hm... Gryffindor perhaps? ^^
Two cute professors xD lol neither one in Sly though bleh xD but never stopped me before xD

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
wow just ignor me justin... geez i see how you feel... i am making the slytherin head of house...hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.