4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds

qOB12Ef.png

Twenty Five Years have Passed....
121514_HarryPotter_FanArt10_featured.jpg

qOB12Ef.png
Reboot of Iamnotyourhappyending's

Twenty Five years have come and gone...

The children of the students of Hogwarts during the war are now Hogwarts students themselves. Grown and blossoming but yet... None the wiser in their years. Let's be honest, they are simply teenagers. In their First Year , the children of Good entered Hogwarts to all but encounter the children of Deatheaters. Aberforth Dumbledore, current Headmaster of Hogwarts assisted by that of Minerva Mcgonagall and the fellow professors.Years have now come to pass and they are now older in age. New romances have blossomed , enemies gained , hatred and love. All of these are found abundant in Hogwarts in this present year and new evil arising. In the shadowed halls of Hogwarts , a new darkness is growing. The former Deatheaters children are angered by the disloyalty of the oldest Malfoy and his unwillingness to follow in the steps of the Old Dark Art's... For that alone among much more.. They are willing to at any cost bring forth an Ancient Dark Evil to once and for all wipe out the light of Hogwarts.

Still a work in progress but , I am open to more ideas and a way to better it all! CO GM's all OPEN!
qOB12Ef.png

499fb3224a063c9a2e2589ce7854a858_hd.jpg

qOB12Ef.png

CHARACTERS:

Everything is Optional from Appearance down to Personality , People!

- Two character Limit!

Ravenclaw ~ Slytherin ~ Gryfindor ~ Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw:
9rvINjL.png

Rose Weasley - Curly red hair in twin braids, blue eyes - Rose is determined, fiery, wicked intelligent, but somewhat one track minded and stubborn. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~[BCOLOR=#ffffff] Taken by Kythera[/BCOLOR]

Victoire Weasley- blonde hair, blue eyes - Victoire is maternal, wise, and soft spoken. She is in love with Teddy, but he broke up with her during his seventh year. They are still best friends and she hides her love from him. She is a natural leader. Optional for Appearance & All Else! Will be Older [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Princess Poisoned Rose[/BCOLOR]

Violet Dursley - brown hair, brown eyes, glasses - Violet is serious and a hard worker. She hates breaking the rules.Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Mundane[/BCOLOR]

Lorcan Scamander- blonde hair, kept short, gold-brown eyes - up to player, twin of Lysander
Optional for Appearance & All Else! OPTIONAL FOR ANY HOUSE

Lysandra Scamander - blonde hair, left long, gold-brown eyes - up to player, twin of Lorcan
Optional for Appearance & All Else! OPTIONAL FOR ANY HOUSE ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Ice Queen[/BCOLOR]

Molly Weasley - red hair, green eyes- Molly is serious and studious. Optional for Appearance & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Emi[/BCOLOR]

Ines Levesque - long black-brown hair, dark blue eyes, dark skin - Ines is Rose's best friend. She is tough, serious, not afraid to fight. She hates Scorpius. Optional for Appearance & All Else!

Chang Child: [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Luxii[/BCOLOR]

Slytherin: Is Fully Booked for Now!
qEoLSc9.png

Scorpius Malfoy - silver white hair, one pale blue eye, one pale green eye - Scorpius is at first quiet, mysterious and confident. However, when more comfortable, he becomes cocky, sarcastic and competitive. He knows just how attractive he is, and is not afraid to act as such. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~[BCOLOR=#ffffff] Taken by Shayla[/BCOLOR]

Albus Potter - Dark brown hair, green eyes - Al is a ditzy, caring and noble individual. He is very one track minded, and joins Slytherin when he sees Scorpius Malfoy being beat up for his parentage. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~[BCOLOR=#ffffff] Taken by Leucothea[/BCOLOR]

Kostya Fawley - black hair, silver eyes, tan skin - Kostya is Scorpius' cousin, along with his twin Isolde. He is quiet, shy, and very cynical. He is very talented at Quidditch and would make an excellent captain. He is bossy to his cousins and sister. Kostya is in the closet and gay. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Justin[/BCOLOR]

Isolde Fawley - black hair, silver eyes, tan skin - Kostya's twin, Scorpius' cousin, she is very attractive and confident in it. Optional for Appearance & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Justin[/BCOLOR]

Ursa Malfoy - white blonde hair, pale blue eyes - Ursa is Scorpius' little sister. She is plucky, sassy, wise and monotone. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Kythera[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Daughter of Bellatrix and Voldemort Pandora Riddle~ Taken by Dark Disney[/BCOLOR]

Hufflepuff:
hBhataW.png

Teddy Lupin - usually teal hair in a fade, and purple eyes. Many tattoos and piercings- Teddy is in Auror training and very busy. He's quiet, serious, and like a brother to the Weasley/Potter gang. He is a bad influence and often helps James and Fred on many pranks. He loves Victoire but after he is nearly attacked by a werewolf, he breaks up with her to save her from his crazy life as an Auror, however he told her it's because he fell out of love. She is his best friend. Optional for Appearance & Will be Older & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Unbound[/BCOLOR]

Louis Weasley - blonde hair, green eyes - up to player. Optional for Appearance & All Else!

Hugo Weasley - red curls, brown eyes- Optional for Appearance & All Else!

Daisy Dursley - dirty blonde hair, brown eyes - Optional for Appearance & All Else!

Longbottom Child/Male or Female ~ OPEN!!

Chang Boy ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Luxii[/BCOLOR]

Gryffindor:
uVo3XAs.png

Lilly Potter - Straight red hair, blue eyes - Lilly is a flirty, vivacious, brave girl. Gifted in Quidditch, possibly the best of the Weasley-Potters, she is good friends with Rose. She is a natural heartbreaker. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Reserved for Pasi[/BCOLOR]

Lucy Potter - red hair, brown eyes , Total Spitfire and wild child.. Lucy is the youngest Quidditch Captain of her time and not to mention a natual flirtacious spirt - Optional for Appearance & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Shayla[/BCOLOR]

James Potter - black hair, blue eyes - popular jock. playful, can be a jerk. more like his namesake than his father. Optional for Appearance & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Andy[/BCOLOR]

Roxanne Potter - curly black hair, blue eyes, dark skin - Roxy is sassy, independent and courageous. She is first to get in a fight. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Ice Queen[/BCOLOR]

Dominique Weasley - blond hair, blue eyes - Domi is very boho, very flirty and confident. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Ghostie[/BCOLOR]

Fred Weasley - curly black hair, blue eyes, dark skin - Fred is much like his Uncle Ron
Optional for Appearance & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Mundane[/BCOLOR]

Longbottom Child/Male or Female ~ OPEN!!

Other Charries are Welcomed & Professors as well but , can be NPC's if wanted!!!
4 Professors Total: Taken by Crystal & Poisoned

qOB12Ef.png

next_generation___harry_potter_by_ardawling-d472qrx.png

qOB12Ef.png

Last edited:
HARRY POTTER ROLEPLAYYYYY :D

Do we have to pick one of the assigned characters or is there an option to completely create our own?

Reactions: Pasi
HARRY POTTER ROLEPLAYYYYY :D

Do we have to pick one of the assigned characters or is there an option to completely create our own?
Do you want to do that? We will allow for a set amount of those but... I was so not going to bribe you into playing Cho Chang's kid... Well one of them <.<

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Thanks guys but I hate Harry Potter but good luck.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
  • Thank You
Reactions: Kythera and Pasi
I want Albus!!! IVE WAITED, TWELVE YEARS OF IT, IN AZKABAN TO PLAY ALBUS POTTER

Do you want to do that? We will allow for a set amount of those but... I was so not going to bribe you into playing Cho Chang's kid... Well one of them <.<
You know me so well :X I didn't see a Chang kid as an option :D

• Love
Reactions: Pasi and Shayla
Regarding new characters - we want to first make sure we have a quora of canon characters filled before we open that up. We also have the canon ones pre-sorted to balance the numbers. Would you like James for now @Andy , and then if/when we open up for original characters you can take the first one?

Reactions: Andy
Regarding new characters - we want to first make sure we have a quora of canon characters filled before we open that up. We also have the canon ones pre-sorted to balance the numbers. Would you like James for now @Andy , and then if/when we open up for original characters you can take the first one?
I can get down with that :)

I don't see any pre-sorted Chang offspring xD Am I blind??

Shay just added it, s/he is at the bottom of Ravenclaw. Your choice for gender/name/etc.

welp tell me when the free characters are open to take so I can take mine reserved above. other wise good luck all.

You type Albus Potter into google images and over half of it are pictures of Logan Lerman and I don't know if it's a sign or something for me to laugh at

Shay just added it, s/he is at the bottom of Ravenclaw. Your choice for gender/name/etc.
Since there seems to be a crap ton of Ravenclaws, could the Chang bby be in Slytherin instead? ^^ Or maybe Hufflepuff?

Definitely going to be a boy too! :D

You type Albus Potter into google images and over half of it are pictures of Logan Lerman and I don't know if it's a sign or something for me to laugh at
Obviously a sign from the universe >.> <3

Status
Not open for further replies.