Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shayla could I actually have sibling Chang kiddies? :X one Ravenclaw and one Hufflepuff?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
You're already hunting for my characters? XD You're so fast xD
Am I? XD.

The main people I hunt for their chars are you xD Pasi Buggy Emi Gal (still sad) Shay.

People who I haven't but would like to get with are Lux Leu and now new member of our group Bao lol cuz fresh meat is fun lol

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Am I? XD.

The main people I hunt for their chars are you xD Pasi Buggy Emi Gal (still sad) Shay.

People who I haven't but would like to get with are Lux Leu and now new member of our group Bao lol cuz fresh meat is fun lol
New member of your group?

Is this a cult?

• Love
Am I? XD.

You can't handle my characters, bby :P <3

Am I? XD.

Psh... I'm planning on having one character that's a lot to handle... Have fun xD <3

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Love
This is my Hufflepuff son
With who I am well pleased
tumblr_nz38xx9Ukl1qmzz57o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o273zyQnPy1sd3yqh_500.jpg

It is you I am talking to xD My adorable Prince JuJu ^x^ <3
XD of course lol since my chars seem to go well with your challenging chars xD lol.

And when my boy gets the courage to come out the closet... watch out lol

Reactions: CALLISTO
Reactions: Leucothea
He's going to be the smol and sweet cinnamon roll who embodies the freaking sun
That's a wonderful description xD

• Thank You
Reactions: CALLISTO
  • Love
Reactions: Luxii
god yes I am so in thank you @Pasi if no one has claimed her yet i would like Victoire weasley
Done and she would also be a Professor in this one , darling. If that is all good by you!
Could I reserve the Longbottom child for Gryffindor? ^^ or could I have a professor? <3
Professors can be your own NPC's if you want but do know... Crushing on them is only allowed! If your a student , professors may go to town :D
They are yours , do you want both?
i would also like a professor who is the head of slytherin house please!!!!!!!!!!!!
If that is what you want for your two charries , I can do it!

@Shayla could I actually have sibling Chang kiddies? :X one Ravenclaw and one Hufflepuff?
Yep! Your good to go , Sweetie and they are all yours!

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
yeah its cool with me having two professors ^^ makes it more fun that way. Now I know I want Victorie to be the Charms Proffessor and I want my slytherin professor to be the DADA Professor if that is alright with you.
Edit: if you want I can help you with this and be your co-gm I am in love with all things harry potter

Status
Not open for further replies.