Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there seems to be a crap ton of Ravenclaws, could the Chang bby be in Slytherin instead? ^^ Or maybe Hufflepuff?

Definitely going to be a boy too! :D
Well both parents were Ravenclaw so if you can give a really good reason to being in Slytherin or even Hufflepuff. Run it by us we will tell you if it would work.^^

Reactions: Luxii
Sounds interesting! May I have Violet Dursley?

This sounds very interesting and awesome!

Sadly though I don't work well with pre-fixed characters so I would wish for one character of my own creation. ^^; But I understand the need for first roles to be filled up.

Well both parents were Ravenclaw so if you can give a really good reason to being in Slytherin or even Hufflepuff. Run it by us we will tell you if it would work.^^
Cho actually married a Muggle :D

I guess from reading the books just because your parents were in a house didn't necessarily mean you were sorted into it, since it depended more on the wizard/witch individually ^^

All good though! Just let me know and I'll tweak my character ideas accordingly <3

Reactions: CALLISTO
This sounds very interesting and awesome!

Sadly though I don't work well with pre-fixed characters so I would wish for one character of my own creation. ^^; But I understand the need for first roles to be filled up.
We will keep you in mind for a free made role! Like we listed all charries are only named and the rest if for you to do upon freely! ^^

I'll take Roxanne

You know what... fuck it, only reason I am joining is because all of you are my friends up here and you know I can't be out of the loop @Pasi @Shayla @Kythera I barely know anything about Harry Potter so yeah but I will join because I don't like to be left out... since it never happens since I always push my way into things XD like this lol.

But find... I'll give HP a try XD

Reserving Sly Twins^^
Kostya Fawley - black hair, silver eyes, tan skin - Kostya is Scorpius' cousin, along with his twin Isolde. He is quiet, shy, and very cynical. He is very talented at Quidditch and would make an excellent captain. He is bossy to his cousins and sister. Kostya is in the closet and gay. Optional for Appearance & All Else!

Isolde Fawley - black hair, silver eyes, tan skin - Kostya's twin, Scorpius' cousin, she is very attractive and confident in it. Optional for Appearance & All Else!

You know what... fuck it, only reason I am joining is because all of you are my friends up here and you know I can't be out of the loop @Pasi @Shayla @Kythera I barely know anything about Harry Potter so yeah but I will join because I don't like to be left out... since it never happens since I always push my way into things XD like this lol.

But find... I'll give HP a try XD

Reserving Sly Twins^^
Kostya Fawley - black hair, silver eyes, tan skin - Kostya is Scorpius' cousin, along with his twin Isolde. He is quiet, shy, and very cynical. He is very talented at Quidditch and would make an excellent captain. He is bossy to his cousins and sister. Kostya is in the closet and gay. Optional for Appearance & All Else!

Isolde Fawley - black hair, silver eyes, tan skin - Kostya's twin, Scorpius' cousin, she is very attractive and confident in it. Optional for Appearance & All Else!
We win!! You joined our dark side and welcome to our fun. Don't worry we will help you and make you Like HP!!

Everyone , your reserves are down and jotted!

• Love
Reactions: Justin and IceQueen
We win!! You joined our dark side and welcome to our fun. Don't worry we will help you and make you Like HP!!

Everyone , your reserves are down and jotted!
Cool... lol *goes to watch movies* xD lol. At least I know what it's about since I have friends who love it lol XD so I know the basis of Harry Potter going to Hogwarts and the He who shall not be named guy and all that basic stuff XD

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Shayla
We will keep you in mind for a free made role! Like we listed all charries are only named and the rest if for you to do upon freely! ^^
Awesome!! Thank you! <3

I'd probably go with a Hufflepuff that's my house yo REPRESENT

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Cool... lol *goes to watch movies* xD lol. At least I know what it's about since I have friends who love it lol XD so I know the basis of Harry Potter going to Hogwarts and the He who shall not be named guy and all that basic stuff XD

We got you if you get confused or have Questions. Clearly we all love Harry Potter here. <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
If we needs some balance later, I would be open to making a super pan guy that I loves and never got to use

We got you if you get confused or have Questions. Clearly we all love Harry Potter here. <3
1446581737-world-without-harry-potter-gifs-magic.gif

I'd probably go with a Hufflepuff that's my house yo REPRESENT
Went on Buzzfeed and did a quick Harry Potter quiz and got Slytherin... I guess I am a bit of an asshole and my reserves are Sly too xD

Noooo, you need to go to Pottermore and take that quiz. That's the authentic Harry Potter website.

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Went on Buzzfeed and did a quick Harry Potter quiz and got Slytherin... I guess I am a bit of an asshole and my reserves are Sly too xD
And your my Cousin too :D Wait until you all see my FC idea's for Scorpius..

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Justin and Luxii
Status
Not open for further replies.