Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Leucothea
xD you guys are insane *Goes to do Pottermore quiz*

@Shayla can't wait to see them and wait till you see the twins lol

Went on Buzzfeed and did a quick Harry Potter quiz and got Slytherin... I guess I am a bit of an asshole and my reserves are Sly too xD
Oh really? From what I've seen from you since I've been here I wonder if it fits... xD

I'm just a Hufflepuff. The "lame one" :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Oh really? From what I've seen from you since I've been here I wonder if it fits... xD

Nooo you precious -HUGGLES-

Well, once you get to know me... like everyone else... you'll see why I fit in Sly xD and green and silver are two of my favorite colors and red... christmas colors!!!!!!!!!!! xD

• Useful
Reactions: CALLISTO
See, yellow and black aren't my favorite colors at all because they remind me of wasps ;u;
But if our animal is like a badger/honey badger then I'm all for it xD

xD I'm allergic to bees so bleh.

I just took the test and I got Ravenclaw lol... xD, another house I like lol, so I still win I guess Ravenclaw and Slytherin for me lol

See, yellow and black aren't my favorite colors at all because they remind me of wasps ;u;
But if our animal is like a badger/honey badger then I'm all for it xD
Alright , since I am in desperate need of Hufflepuff.. Would you like to place a reserve there for an entirely new character of your own creation?

I am a Ravenclaw apparently. Nice to know my book smarts go somewhere

Alright , since I am in desperate need of Hufflepuff.. Would you like to place a reserve there for an entirely new character of your own creation?
Yes, of course! I'd love to. <3

Hopefully more people will bite at this tomorrow. c:

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I am a Ravenclaw apparently. Nice to know my book smarts go somewhere
I am far from book smart but I can see me being Ravenclaw for my creativity and willing to try everything XD lol, but a mix of raven and sly is me lol.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
I am far from book smart but I can see me being Ravenclaw for my creativity and willing to try everything XD lol, but a mix of raven and sly is me lol.
Same here. I don't really like school as much as I do art

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Same here. I don't really like school as much as I do art
Yeah Ice u can draw lol.

You know my creativity is in the forms of writing and acting^^

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Going to have to turn this down, I would only be interested in Slytherin plus I'm full on rps

Google has spoken. FC Logan Lerman
tumblr_nawhbte3aJ1rko30to1_r2_500.png

Google has spoken. FC Logan Lerman
tumblr_nawhbte3aJ1rko30to1_r2_500.png
That's Logan? I knew him from movies... lol he's so cute and he looks like the hot nerdy guy too XD lol...

Not too sure on my FC yet... we'll see later. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.