FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I usually am online at all times, but sometimes I play MMOs and watch Youtube for funsies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I like any genre as long as it has an awesome storyline.
Ok, There was an RP from Gaiaonline that I REALLY loved, loved too much actually. So reading back on it gave me a wave of nostalgia. So I would like to play it again. I don't expect it to go the same way as the old RP went, but the idea and the character I used are something I desire to do again.

Plot:

[spoili]
The Mafia have long had a tight hold on the city of Newfields, a metropolis city where business is always flowing. Newfields, while a popular destination for tourists is also high in crime rate and illegal business because of travelers seeking a new experience or bringing over goods from their country. This has made the mafia business more than successful as the monopolize hard to get drugs that they have a majority of. Businesses also fall under their control due to loan sharks and scandals. While there have been many mafia groups popping up along the years one group has stayed and is often referred to as the top dog in the mafia world. The (Your character's last name) Group. Ran by the (your character's last name) family it's current head has given the family's name a new image of fear. Being the leading hand in multiple murders, missing cases, robberies, drug sales, and blackmailing, the head of the mafia has become a target by the government, of course, though all attempts to stop him and the family have proven fruitless he's made it a statement that no one steals from them and the city of Newfields knows it.

That was a golden rule the city followed rather it liked it or not. That was until one day. Upon having a major transaction sent through, money to be received by the head
(your character's last name) was stolen by a mysterious brat. With all his hard work gone down the drain, a chase began to find the brat who stole millions of dollars that were meant for the (your character's last name) group. The wild goose chase didn't last long in the end. It was easy to find that the brat who had stolen the money was a poor boy with no home to return to. With (my character) in hand, the head (your character's last name) was set to get his money back. If it still existed. Having done something (my character) was thought to be receiving his end dealt by the boss. That was till the boss decided to strike a bargain. Pay off every cent of the money lost and work for him and (my character) would keep his life. Of course, the deal was too good for (my character) to pass up. That was the idea till he realized what it really entitled him to do.

[/spoili]

Basically, I am playing the homeless brat. He will be seke (half uke-seme)

As for your character, you can make him however way you want. However, he will need to be the character that gives no s*its. He is the leader of the Mafia after all.

Also, I imagine this RP being in Redstar since the story will call for events that is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. Due to violence, blood, and possibly dark themes.

Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet-Insanity
Status
Not open for further replies.