Cactae_Mae

The Suffering Slav Problem Child
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
On weekdays I come online at 5 am, then I go offline until 5pm, but on weekends I'm always online.
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I think I'm int the middle. There are some points where I like to control the story, but I would prefer to be passive most of the time.
Favorite Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Genre You DON'T Like
There isn't really a genre that I don't like, but I guess combat roleplay and too high fantasy stuff with literally no boundaries.
I take back everything I said. I'm literally okay with anything at this point.

Last edited:

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
On weekdays I come online at 5 am, then I go offline until 5pm, but on weekends I'm always online.
Writing Levels
Intermediate
I think I'm int the middle. There are some points where I like to control the story, but I would prefer to be passive most of the time.
Favorite Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Genre You DON'T Like
There isn't really a genre that I don't like, but I guess combat roleplay and too high fantasy stuff with literally no boundaries.
Still looking! I'm fine with anything!!

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still looking and still fine with anything

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still open for anything...

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Still looking

Cactae_Mae

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
STILL looking.