Zombies..? Zombies! [Apocalypse RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our characters can bump into each other if you want @Mysty
That would be great. c: and @Derp had mentioned me in their post so they're on the highway too, maybe a party of three? c:

That would be great. c: and @Derp had mentioned me in their post so they're on the highway too, maybe a party of three? c:
Sure c: I'm cool with that.

Reactions: Mysty
@JinxMonster Woof, you guys are pretty far from Lauren. I imagine with you guys making a better pace, being in a vehicle and all, that we'll meet around Dallas, if you guys take breaks and preserve gas, or Longview if you gun it for five hours. If we both head straight down I-20 without taking breaks, we should reach Waskom on the border between Texas and Louisiana around the same time.

Last edited:
We intended to make Impact Point somewhere around Abilene I think, but we can move it, not a problem! Should have mentioned that.

I was actually under the impression it was on the east coast, or somewhere shortly before Washington. That was a baseless assumption, admittedly, but that's also why Lauren's in Louisiana.

Yeah, honestly we chose it because the smallest town in the US is called Impact, TX and it's just north of Abilene, so we based Impact Point on that LOL. I can change it though, and make it so it's more towards Dallas, it's not like it really matters. I'll get @JinxMonster to do another post maybe tonight and send Dex and Riley in that direction.

So i assume we are about to bring in our side characters then? And yall do go through Arkansas to Washington right?

Yep I think the plan is to go down I20 to I30 which takes you straight there.

@VerbalAbuse
We went ahead and changed it from Colorado springs, TX to right outside of Dallas. We're going to find our way towards Shreveport.

@ Everyone
JJ and I are going to change the location from Impact point to somewhere in AR. This will also allow us to have more traveling space to meet other character.

Reactions: Mysty and neptune
@neptune @Derp
Would you guys like me to post finch running into your characters on the highway?
Now that I think about it, he'd probably run into Cecilio since he's already in the general area, and then they could run into Wyatt together.

@neptune @Derp
Would you guys like me to post finch running into your characters on the highway?
Now that I think about it, he'd probably run into Cecilio since he's already in the general area, and then they could run into Wyatt together.
I'm also fine with that.

Reactions: neptune
I'm working slowly on my reply! I'll probably have Addison be in Shreveport

Sorry for being a bit behind! My plan is to have Becca off the highway just a little bit near Shreveport but it's late and I have work in the morning so I'll post her actual present day post sometime tomorrow.

Reactions: Dakota K5
Reactions: Mysty
I'm not as entirely exhausted as I thought I'd be so I'm going to try and get a post up.

Reactions: Dakota K5
I'm just anxiously waiting for Arkansas ☺☺☺☺

Haello! I forgot all about checking in here. You guys still open?

Oh and bear with me power's out where I'm at. I still have phone for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.