| Zodiac |

Status
Not open for further replies.
|Takumi's Class|
|Fuckin' Hell|
|Interactions: Serena, Fushinsetsu, Dominic, Clark, Sam|

Damian sat down in his desk seat, lazily reclined back for utmost comfort. Following behind him was Sam who unexpectedly fell into a rage that caused a monstrous mutation. Much to Damian's shock and awe he's never seen his Zodiac's powers in action. He figured something like this had been a passive, but the conversion was horrifying nonetheless. He was ready to calm Sam down, but it appeared he found composure before it was too late. Crisis averted. What warranted this outbreak was foriegn to Damian. Now his suspicions was felt noteworthy in the back of his mind. There's a history shared here. Sam's fervent rage and Takumi's amusement followed by the snide comments. There was a story not told to Damian. Bewildered, Damian watched the wild Takumi flail about but stylishly regained posture. The man was loony. Once Damian had finally decided to ask questions after the class had ended, he pulled a familiar maneuver. He flicked a paint brush about haphazardly and fired a quiet revolver at five lit, levitating spheres and from the impacts birthed a syllabus for the class.

"Survey!
One of the worst classes any of you will take during your time at Ravenwood. It's boring, mandatory, and I don't want to teach it, but here we all are anyways. Basically, its going to be my job in teaching you what majors are available, the rules of the university, and blah blah blah. Read the damn syllabus on your own time."

Damian placed the syllabus down on his desk, arching up to stand from his seat but was interrupted by a a little hand passing him a green apple jolly rancher. Damian gingerly accepted the gift from Serena and stuffed it in his mouth, rewarding her with a soft grin as thanks. He then returned to where he left off, standing up from his seat and sharply eying Takumi from his spot. "Professor Takumi! What the hell is this? You've brought us all here, obviously you're a Host. And judging from Sam's outrage there's something I'm-" Damian took a moment to savor the jolly rancher. "Missing! Who are you and what's your fixation with us five?"

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
☨Keon Hammond☨
Current Location: Soul Food☨

☨Talking with Ravenstrong Group☨
3896999-animeboy.png
Keon watched as the others introduced themselves Keon couldn't help but look to each one at a time, teal eyes scanning over each one, he wasn't judging them in any way but more of trying to find what made them get into this program, Keon had an idea on why he had gotten in since in only his freshman year he had broken several records and won silver back in Calfornia, still always mumbling how that guy he raced looked more a like a "Super Senior" then a Junior, but either way a loss was a loss and it still looked amazing on his record.

He then saw how most people were ordering a lot of food, he thoughts drifted to his mothers own words of, "If someone offers a meal always eat, but never to much, you don't want to look like a pig." So he nodded and just asked for a few slices of roast beef, rice, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, corn and smiled to himself, "Well that is about a quater of what I usually eat, I probably should have asked for more." He muttered idly to himself.

After getting out of his mind once again he listened to the answer prepaired for them, he smiled
"Alright good enough for me." He had noticed how he had caught hi off gaurd for a slight moment with the question but did say anymore, really his pops would be happy to hear that he was already in a college program.

He then decided to open up a little and smiled right at Kaivant
"Well it sure is nice to meet you Kai, if you don't mind me calling you that, so if I am going to guess then what I was enrolled for was my althletic ability, and feel free to not answer if you on't know just really curious, but." He started as he took a bite of his Roast Beef, Keon didn't eat pork he was actually slightly grossed out at it so that is why he gave the ham on the table a few looks, but he swallowed his bite, "I mean don't get me wrong I have good grades, and I am not just an idiot jock, but nothing special in the actual grades really, just enough for it too look good for any colleges looking."

He said then took a sip of his drink and tilted his head, as he took another bite of just about everything on his plate, he noticed Jackson but just watched as Kaivant helped him, "I promise after this I will shut my mouth." He put up his hand and closed his eyes giving a pleasant smile, "Scouts honor."

Reactions: AiDee and Tsu
2eas7k0.jpg

| Mid Afternoon |
| - * - |

| August 10th, 2015 |

| Downtown Brookfield |
| Soul Food |
Off to a different side of Soul Food's dining area, a single slender figure sat cross-legged at his table. Short, low hanging hair clouded his face while his attention was invented in a crimson book held up by one hand. At first glance, the activity appeared ordinary, save for the fact that the table this individual sat at was void of any food at the moment. A uniformed waiter approached the table with a tray carrying a breakfast meal and drink. After passing an inaudible 'thanks', the waiter bowed slightly in appreciation before returning to his or her other duties. One eye peeked through waving locks of hair towards the 'Ravenstrong' group. It was obvious only to that figure that he was watching the group from afar; monitoring.

"Well it's nice to meet everyone. I assume we'll be seeing more of each other in the future, so I guess I should reveal a bit about myself. Like I said before, my name is Kaivant Tsukino, and I am currently employed as the Ravenwood to Armstrong representative for graduating seniors and members of the dual enrollment program. In short, I will be acting as your advisor to ensure that you end up passing your courses without suffering from too much stress. At any point in time, you can come to me for assistance, and I will perform to the best of my abilities to subsequently counsel you."

The only true fact about your introduction was your name.

The students accompanying Kaivant was no different than Brookfield's hosts before they were actually hosts. Social butterflies and rejects, yet no matter the event, they would all end up sticking together in one way or another. It was a trend for Armstrong students, not so much a 'host thing', as the boy thought. Kaivant's outward behavior shifted to one of paranoia. He knows as well.

"The food should help you out, Jackson. I'm sure you're just feeling some left over anxiety from your earlier attack. Get those sugars into your system, and while we're at it, if anyone wants any more food, feel feel to order whatever. Don't think you have to hold yourselves back out of respect. Everything is covered by Ravenwood.
When we're all ready, though, let's take the back entrance out of this restaurant. It's a short cut back towards Armstrong. think of it as a more efficient route compared to the convoluted path I took to bring you guys here...

For now, any more questions?"

The figure's eyes switched from the group to the entrance, where he could see the area in front of the building clearly. Hollows were near, but where? There was the issue of too many eyes - too many witnesses for what could potentially occur there, on top of deaths that could happen. Hollows love Armstrong students. The book in the boy's hand came to a close with one hand as it was set down on the table. The food ignored, the figure rose from it's seat at the table and began making his way to the entrance, paying no mind to the group or Kaivant who more or less would have recognized him. As it were, the boy stood at the entrance, staring out of the glass wall towards the street in silence.

| Ravenwood |
| Takumi's Classroom |

"Professor Takumi! What the hell is this?"

But of course. Damian was well known to be observant. Something was obviously wrong, and he knew it.

You've brought us all here, obviously you're a Host. And judging from Sam's outrage there's something I'm-"

"Missing! Who are you and what's your fixation with us five?"
Dominic peered up at Damian who rose from his seat like he was calling an objection. "You remember him as Shun Takumi, host of Bastion." Dominic's eyes then dropped and locked onto the professor himself. "We know him as Fushinsetsu now. As he could tell you, the Shun you may remember is dead, fused with a hollowed Bastion and the result is what he is now, or what he once was." The air was turning tense. Damian was unaware of the following tragic days just after his departure to the Daugherty. It was a story Dominic was surprised he hadn't enlightened the boy about already. "Can we just get through class peacefully without a hitch? Damian? Professor Takumi? Sam?" After giving each of them a glance, it was clear he was in no mood for the same shenanigans as he was occupied with two years ago. No more fighting, only harmonized existence. That's all he wanted, and it was so damn simple to accomplish.

Left pocket
  • Cartoon of Newports (x7)
Right pocket
  • Empty

Name: Nivandi Sindulamai
Time: Late Afternoon
Interacting With: Aaron, William and Akira

"Oh Gosh that would be lovely... I would take you up on your offer thank you."
Joining the three, she had remembered overhearing them before introducing their names to one another. Smiling at the male who had invited her she remembered his name as Aaron, Nivandi nodded gratefully as he spoke to her and then two others who she believed had the names of William and Akira. Smiling at both of them shyly she coughed, her throat a little sour from the shout she had given to everyone before. Turning her head to face Aaron again she followed him as he began to lead the small group towards the food place.

Looking around as they began to make their way to the food place which she heard was Soul Food. Nivandi couldn't help but look around at the town that was around her with awe. She did used to go to a high school but the high school was situated within the grounds of the mansion so she had never seen anything outside of the mansion that she lived in. Sighing she noticed some of the toys that her fathers company makes in the windows of some stores and couldn't help but think about how she would soon be able to say that her brothers owned the company that created those toys with pride.

As she heard Aaron say that they reached their destination, Nivandi couldn't stop her tummy from grumbling loudly. Chuckling nervously she looked at the others.
"Haha sorry I had an early breakfast..."
Ruffling her hair softly she felt her long hair fall down back to her legs. Smiling at the others she chuckled again and then quickly skipped into the restaurant.

*These contents are held within the black shoulder bag mentioned earlier*
~ Wallet
> Gold Card (unlimited amounts of money held within)
> ID Card
> various other cards are held within as well as $50 worth of hard cash held within her wallet
~ Small Windows tablet complete with the removable keyboard
~ Pencil Case
> Has the normal necessities needed
~ Several Writing Books
~ Water Bottle

*what she is wearing*
~ A black dress that flows just above her knees
~ White belt around her waist
~ White Vans

*this is all in the two hidden pockets on her dress*
~ iPhone 6s
~ white earphones

Reactions: AiDee
Afternoon, Soul Food
Ravenstronk Group

Iphigenia was already halfway through her chicken Panini sandwich. It appeared that she was rather hungry after all. Darius Jacks, the overenthusiastic kid that had yelled out earlier, finally introduced himself. Unlike herself and most of the others, his introduction was a bit more wordy and informative. Intriguingly, it looked like he was interested in metalworking, and he apologized for his earlier transgression, which Iphigenia decided to accept. She'd be pretty fucking excited too if she only just found out that she was accepted to something prestigious seemingly randomly.

"Don't worry about it," she said, trying to appear empathetic. "It happens to the best of us."

Although, when she slipped up, it tended to get bloody messy. Unfortunately(?), that could eventually become literal.

Finishing off the remainder of her pressed sandwich, the British girl listened idly to Kaivant's explanation of their rationale for the dual enrollment program, which confirmed her suspicions that she was indeed the only person to specifically apply for it amongst this group. Well, that just meant that she was well informed. It was always good to be well informed. But as she held her napkin up to wipe her mouth, she became aware of their more quiet classmate, Jackson, who seemed to be suffering from some internal conflict. Bugger. She already had herself to contend with; having a crazy around was not something she signed up for. Kaivant noticed too; their tour guide's voice momentarily faltered as he began to call for a waiter before switching into an apparent disaster recovery mode for the other boy. Looks like their friendly tour guide had some past experience with some loonies himself, good for him.

And with that, it was time to go, and there was actually a shortcut, too! Hopefully it wasn't more than a ten minute walk.

"If that's all, would anybody be up to exploring the campus a little more thoroughly together? The tour we had was rather short."

On Person

Keys, with a usb stick on the keyring
A wallet, containing her ID, $226, a £20 bill, a bank card, an oyster card, an international credit card, and a JP Morgan credit card
An Android smartphone, rooted and running a custom secure ROM
Three White Rabbit brand cream candies
Swiss Army Knife
A razor
Earphones

Messenger Bag

Ultrabook laptop and its charger
7" Tablet and pen
A couple assorted USB cables
A thin Campus brand A4 notebook
Mechanical pencil
A retractable fountain pen
2" leatherman knife
6pc mini screw set

Last edited:
Afternoon
Armstrong High - Announcement Board > School Building 1st Floor
Dealing with Valerie

Rubbing at the back of his head as Valerie hurried him along, quite literally with a shove, Kato held back from sighing. He'd already done so quite a few times since coming to the school today, and the cause didn't seem like she'd be leaving anytime soon. Moving along before she decided he needed another prod to get going, he glanced backwards at her barely audible mutterings. Figuring better than to prod at something that had obviously upset her and probably wasn't meant for him to hear, he simply ignored it and continued on.

It couldn't have been more than a few steps before Valerie was speaking again, and Kota had to resist the urge to turn around to look at her. It was a bit odd, having someone follow behind and talk at the same time, but with how often she had something to say, if he bothered to look at her every time they'd probably get nowhere. He didn't exactly like walking backwards, nor did he have a good enough idea of the school to be able to navigate while doing so.

"Okay then... Well, I ignore all three for various reasons and try to actually get some sleep. The sheep gets ignored because its words are invidio worth jack shit." His response might have been brief, but it wasn't like he simply brushed off her question. It was truthful, even if a bit lacking and if Valerie didn't like it, well than what a pity. "For someone who called my expression strange, you're not painting the picture of a very reliable judge of character," he remarked as he headed for the main school building.

Their destination was on the first floor of the school building in a rather odd location. Located under the stairs, the door gave little indication of what laid behind it, being plain as it was. A slight twist of the handle and a rather forceful shoulder check had the flimsy, and probably worn down, lock failing and revealing a storage room filled with the school's unused furniture and equipment. "Not very interesting, but about as good as you're going to get without any students at school," he admitted with a small shrug as he turned to look at Valerie.

• School Supplies (Notebooks, Pen/Pencils, etc.)
    • Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    • Lunch (Stir fry noodles)
    [tab=On Person]

|Afternoon|
|Armstrong High - First Floor|
With ~ Kota Yama

Kota's answer was bland enough to fit the persona he had so far shown, however the words that came afterwards turned her stomach quite a bit, leaving a sour taste in her mouth. "For someone who called my expression strange, you're not painting the picture of a very reliable judge of character." The words gave itself another cycle through Val's mind before she simply shut her eyes continuing to follow Kota regardless. At long last, they finally made it to the 'place' he had been leading her to, which ended up being some rundown storage room. The fact that this male student went out of his way to find such a location was quite frightening, I mean, what would he want with some shoddily hidden storage room? Capturing female students and locking them up there, that was entirely possible.

She nodded to Kota, peering inside the storage room that had very little room left to even walk around with. The further she looked inside, the more uncomfortable of thoughts began to manifest within her head. Val twirled once again, this time passing the boy without doing anything strange or even making physical contact. Though she began to walk away from him, she paused halfway through her march.

"The bear symbolizes someone whom you care for, but you also fear. It can symbolize other things, like a warrior, or even peace.. But in this one, it's likely a family member. The rabbit symbolizes symbolizes a paradox, because within the question itself you have already done what it has said you will do. The sheep symbolizes acceptance, it pushes you not to believe what the other animals have said and even though the sheep is there to help you.. It sacrifices it's trust, so you may consider everything the other animals are saying come to be lies as well. The concluding question is to see whether or not the one asking the question has anything in common with the one being asked, as there is no real answer, no one so far has answered the same." Valerie spoke slow, clear, and seemed to gesture her hands as she talked as well.

Once again she turned back to Kota, offering a half-smile before resting her hands behind her back. Keeping her distance she kept her vision set to the floor, awaiting any lackluster response he might give her. Though her waiting was interrupted as thoughts appeared before her, and pressed her to speak again.

"Thank you for showing me your slave-chamber, though I'll not waste any more of your time. I am deeply sorry for being a bother, and again thank you for showing me... Your special place."

She then allowed her eyes to avert from the ground to Kota, offering a more honest smile than would previously shown. Then as familiar of her nature, she turned away and began to scan the area around her in thought. One of the hands at her back even brought itself up to her face, as she tapped her chin in intense thought. During this action she probably looked a little crazy, looking around at nothing, tapping her chin, making humming noises. At long last though, she raised her tapping finger into the air at the moment she was struck with an idea.

"Would you happen to know where interesting people might gather? I'm not one for groups, but I'm in dire need of making friends with people that aren't dull. They need to be sharp, have something unique about them, I don't even care if they're some sort of delinquent. My forces must be bolstered, I am in need of allies!"

Cellphone
Spare Change [An Assortment of Nickels/Dimes/Pennies]
Various Bandaids [For Wounds on or inflicted by Val]
Butterfly Knife [In a compartment within her right boot]
A tan leather satchel; within it lies a few pens/pencils, and a folded notebook.

Last edited:
  • Love
~[Satori, Hideko]~
|Early Afternoon||Brookfield||Amongst Dual Enrollment Group|
{Iphigenia, Darius, Kaivant, Puck, Keon}

So this was the group, ne? Amber eyes glinted in interest as she tucked into the shepherds pie and gumbo she had ordered when the rest had been introducing themselves. Kaivant hadn't answered anything, which she had half expected, and she couldn't decide if that lowered her respect for him on account of the lack of knowledge or increased the respect as he was excellent at avoidance tactics.

The first bite hit her tongue and she froze. 'So....DELICIOUS'. Her hand clenched around the spoon she was holding and without any sort of ceremony she dove into the meal, keeping only the most bare minimum manners as she went.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX After her food binge XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

'Itai...' She thought miserably. Her hand dropped her utensil and it clattered onto the empty plate in front of her. 'Why did you turn against me, stomach?' Hideko curled into herself, hugging her bag for an entirely different reason this time around. She had conveniently forgotten that there was a reason she usually didn't eat three big meals a day.

"Uhn...." She didn't think she'd be moving as fast as she usually did for a while. But still, she'd have to walk back to the campus anyways. Might as well explore along the way. "I'd be interested in that tour idea." she said weakly, in reply to Iphigenia's suggestion. She cast a glance back at their 'adviser' and narrowed her eyes. She'd be sure to go see him for some advice soon.
------------------​

• Black satchel backpack with orange stitching around pockets.
    • Black lace up, mid shin height, combat boots. Low heel with grip bottoms.
    • Black long sleeved shirt with a crisscross cut out at the back across shoulders
    • White shorts
    • Orange Star stud earrings with black outlines.

• Candy- (23 lollipops of various flavors, 5 candy bars, 1 box of pocky, 1 bag of Kabaya strawberry chocolate)
    • Wallet- $60 (2-$5,3-$10, 1-$20), California I.D., 2 debit cards,
    • (2) Books- History of Brookfield Alabama, Mythography
    • Chapstick
    • Smart Phone

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon
Armstrong High - School Building 1st Floor > ???
Valerie dealt with, eating lunch.

Yeah… this seemed to be going over as well as he'd imagined it would have. "Whatever," he muttered under his breath as he turned back towards the exit. Not even bothering to hold back a sigh he made to leave the storage room, he only paused when Valerie paused in the midst of her examination of the rundown room. It was a rather long-winded and contrived explanation to Kota, but then again he hadn't thought about it other than literally. "I'd say you're expecting a bit too much thought for a question out of the blue from a near stranger, but.." Shrugging as he trailed off, he wouldn't even put it past her to actually expect that. He stepped out of the room's musty air and took a deep breath, rolling his shoulders to relax a bit.

"Slave-chamber…" he muttered while shaking his head and facepalming, "if that's what floats your boat I guess. Just turn off the light and close the door before you leave." With that, he left her to continue examining the room. There wasn't really anything interesting worthy of more than a moment's glance, but she probably saw things differently. Checking to make sure the coast was clear, he stepped out from under the stairs and headed for the exit.

Tilting his head as if to try and hear something, it seemed that Valerie hadn't noticed his departure and was talking to air. Maybe she'd be offended, but he was sure she'd cope one way or another. Picking up his pace once more, the doors to the school building were pushed open and Kota shielded his eyes from the sun as he stepped out. Figuring it'd be a good time as any to eat the lunch he'd brought, he looked around before picking a tree at random to sit under. What to do after could be thought over the meal he supposed.

• School Supplies (Notebooks, Pen/Pencils, etc.)
    • Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    • Lunch (Stir fry noodles)
    [tab=On Person]

Clark Wilson
|Early Afternoon|
Interaction: Sam, Dominic, Damian, Serena & Fushinsetsu
Clark's childish reaction to his own mistake resulted in him being completely oblivious to who the teacher was. Clark had his head down, looking at the desk. Despite hearing Fushinsetsu's voice, Clark failed to recognize it and brushed it off as someone with familiar voice. However, it didn't take Clark long to feel the tense atmosphere in the room. It quickly became obvious to him then that he wasn't aware of something. Clark looked towards Sam who had a worried look on his face as he looked towards Clark. Clark looked from Sam to the professor at the front of the class. Clark froze as he realized who their professor was. A chill ran down his spine and goosebumps crawled along his skin.

Fushinsetsu?!

Clark remembered the crazy illusion he was put through by Fushinsetsu. He was aware how lucky he was to have seen through the illusion and survive the other fights with Setsu...unlike James. The red heads gory death still made Clark's stomach churn a little. He looked towards Damian as he questioned Fushinsetsu. Surprised that Dominic hadn't told Damian about Fushinsetsu and how he had toyed with the hosts.

"Can we just get through class peacefully without a hitch? Damian? Professor Takumi? Sam?"

Clark hoped Dominic could keep the peace. He knew how Sam could possibly react considering how James' death had effected him. Well it doesn't look like he is going to attack us, or plans to. I guess I can just hope that this will be a normal class. Clark sighed as he glanced around him, curious as to how everyone was reacting. He turned back to face his desk and began to slowly read the syllabus given to him until someone else spoke.

School bag with various books and school supplies
Wallet containing $37 and ID and a few other cards
Smartphone

• Love

Takumi's Class
Interactions: Damian, Dominic, Clark, Serena, Fushinsetsu​

"Can we just get through class peacefully without a hitch? Damian? Professor Takumi? Sam?"

Sam sat in silence for a few minutes after Dominic asked for peace. He glared back for a bit, still trying to control his inner turmoil. Nobody had prepared him for the negative side effects of being the host of Cetus, after a few years, it was still the thing he struggled with. He normally could handle it, be his upbeat, normal, cheerful self. But when things got dark, or he lost control, or...was reminded of something like James's death. He lost his grip a little. He was working on it, but for now it would remain to be his biggest challenge.

His inner feelings continued to churn about like a volcano, threatening to bubble up and to overtake him, deep breathing, he leans back. Focusing on happier memories; Climbing a mountain in search of a flower with Clark and Alice, investigating with Akira, befriending Adonna, the rest of his friends. He could stand dealing with this guy if he just kept his head together. He'd calm down soon...he hoped.

"I...I'll be okay." He says, finally calmed. His teeth are completely back to normal, and it seems a crisis has been averted. "Let's just..get this over with, I won't be a bother." He hoped he could make that true.

The white orbs also made him a bit uncomfortable, but less so. The last time he had seen such a thing, they'd all been transported into their own nightmares, and he'd had to remember things that were...less then pleasant. But now wasn't the time for that. Taking another breath. He nods to Dominic. "I'm fine now, no hitches."

Laptop
30$ cash
School Supplies

• Love
hahahahadkk_zps9039cbe6.png

Somewhere → Downtown | Afternoon | Elated | Interacting with: ???
__________________________________________________________________________________

The call Shimako got was from her oldest brother who had warned her to be cautious of her actions,"Kuso! Naze ima?!" Shimako mumbled in cusses. It seemed that her family had sent out a search party for her and that some of them had came to America in search of her whereabouts. Luckily, there were only a minimum amount of them searching for her in America, majority of them in California, but it didn't mean she could relax. Her parents wanted her back no matter what and it seemed they had took action now, using force to bring her home but Shimako wouldn't let them have their wish. She had finally found her freedom, her own sky to spread her wings out of the cage her parents had put her in. She wasn't going home and she may never come home as long as she keeps her profile low.

Stuffing her phone in her pocket, Shimako let out a sigh and pulled her hood over her head. She despised her parents to go so far and send out a search party for her. She wasn't a child anymore to let them plan her life for her, she was already seventeen, basically a young adult and in three more years she would fully be known as an 'adult' - though in America it's eighteen - what good would it do to take her back? Haven't they already had enough? They had played her brother's life out as they pleased and now all she saw was misery in her brother's eyes, being forced to live a life they didn't want to live. Only her oldest brother was able to live a life his own. He had a wonderful wife that wasn't arranged by their parents and a job that made him happy, he was living peacefully with no one to boss him around. He was in complete bliss but for Shimako and her other brothers, they were still looking for that freedom. Shimako had already vowed not to let her freedom go to waste and if they came any closer to her, she would run. Transfer to another school, move to another state, just anywhere far away from her parents' reach.

Walking back to the main building, she noticed that some of the people in her group were walking off to somewhere as she overheard them say 'Soul Food',"Oh... maybe I should join them... but that would be weird." Shimako thought since she wasn't there to be invited but then again, she didn't want to go home so early nor walk around the school by herself. Taking her chances, she went off to be with them to try and make some new friends. Walking through the familiar neighborhoods and towards downtown area, Shimako strolled through the streets examining her new surrounding. She haven't been to the city part of Brookfield before and this being her first time here was a possible chance for her to get lost but maybe there was map somewhere nearby or someone who could help her, Shimako looking around for someone she knew.

Bag:
► School books
► Writing utensils
► Binder full of paper and empty folders
► English to Japanese Translator book
► Headphones
► Wallet |$20, IDs/ Cards and some pictures of her brothers|

Pocket:
► Phone |Silent On|
► Map of the School

Lunchbox:
Fried Tofu
Tamagoyaki
Kawaii octopus sausage

@ElBell

|William Manton|
|Soul Food|
William ambled along with the others, making their way downtown to Soul Food. On the way, there was many a shop to be seen, of all sorts - Brookfield turned out to be a great town for shopping. There were toy stores, grocery stores, furniture stores, gun stores, DVD stores, music stores, all sorts - even an old leatherworker's store, with worn-looking bags and such displayed proudly in the window.
He saw... Nivandi, was it?... looking at the toy stores with a proud look in her eye, something like as if she had made them all herself, or at least a look close to that. He'd have to ask her about that given the chance.
Then, as Aaron said, they arrived at Soul Food, as was advertised upon the sign facing the street. The building sat squat at one story high, with an open-air dining area on the roof. The whole place was painted black and brown, in a sort of mature, pleasant way, in fact overall it was a quite appealing appearance.
The bell ringing as they opened the door to enter, William immediately recognised several other new Armstrong students, and they seemed to be sitting and talking with an older guy, with blonde hair. Odd, eh thought. He wondered who it could be, someone his age that wanted to talk to them all...
A waitress came to them, and William said "table for four, please", so she took them to a pleasant table a distance from the others, one not touching but one table away from the window, and she left them with a menu each.
While he was choosing, William tried to initiate a conversation:
"So you guys, what clubs were you thinking of doing? I reckon I might do football, maybe another one if it piques my interest."

Afternoon | Soul Food | RavenStrong

Puck ended up ordering a rather modest meal of a medium rare steak with a side of vegetable and rice pilaf and just water for their drink. Though they did decide on getting desert as well and ordered a slice of chocolate cake. They ate their food totally oblivious to what was going on with Jackson until Kaivant said something. Picking up on such things clearly wasn't Puck's strong suit, especially when they are preoccupied with other things, like eating.
In any case Puck would finish their meal before speaking up. "I'm fine with exploring the campus a bit more."
Backpack filled with school supplies - Kind of heavy
A wallet containing $30 and a picture of a Puck holding an owl
A smartphone
A pack of gum

Last edited:
[Afternoon]
[At Soul Food, Free Lunching]
[RAVENSTRONKS, TAKE FLIGHT]

Looked like his apology was accepted, and with that, Darius visibly relaxed. As the waiter came nearby, he raised him one hand, motioning the young man, perhaps a university student, over. Opening up the menu, Darius said, with a little hesitation over the names, "I'll have…how about Sprite, and how about….Ai frutti de Mare, as well as some of that…tagliatelle au ragu?" He wasn't exactly sure WHAT they were, but hey, they were expensive, and the food was free, so he might as well enjoy, right?

The waiter took down his order, wondered why the brunette didn't just use the English translations of those Italian dishes, and waltzed on out.

While he waited for his meal to arrive, Darius noticed that the hooded thug was now…reading a book. A heavy book with a gold dragon emblazoned on the paperback cover. He was also muttering under his breath in a creepy way and began to twitch, ever so slightly. So a mentally-unstable bibliophile of a thug. Great. Maybe he robbed bookstores with his Swiss Army knife as well. The boy smirked at that thought, before the waiter brought over a chilled glass of Sprite, sweatdrops still sliding down the surface. He moved on to taking small sips from the beverage now, occasionally reading over the shoulder of the thug. Now that Jackson was proven to be a bookworm, Darius really couldn't take him as a serious threat anymore.

Tucking into his own food and taking no notice of what Kaivant said, he spent the rest of his time mowing through the pizza and pasta. Who said no lunch was for free?

That being said, after he finished, Darius realized that it wasn't ACTUALLY that great. Just like KFC, it appeared that low-quality food only tasted good for the first few bites, and after that, descended into mediocrity. Forcing himself to chew through the last bits frozen and reheated seafood, he ultimately decided that it was…decent. Not something that he would personally recommend, outside of the price and quantity, but still, he would probably still eat here if he forgot his lunch.

Emptying the glass and washing down the remaining bits of food stuck to his teeth, he leaned back on his seat and patted his stomach, suppressing a burp.

"Going exploring sounds nice, Iphiegenia," he nodded, "But we're not going to see Ravenstrong today then? When's our first class in Ravenstrong anyways?"

- twenty dollars in his pocket
- house keys
- expired bus fares
- random strings
- backpack with notebooks, pencils, and other school supplies
- IPhone, fully charged
- lunchbox holding a BLT.

Name: Nivandi Sindulamai
Time: Afternoon
Interacting With: Aaron, William and Akira

Looking around she noticed some other students that she saw before whom she recognised as students from Armstrong Academy. Smiling softly at their direction she looked over at the male who she remembered as William as he asked for a table for four. She thanked the waitress as she found them a table and she sat down quietly, opposite to William. Geez you aren't this quiet normally why the sudden lack of ability to speak? Sighing she groaned to herself and then looked towards the direction of the window and watched as several people walked past and children laughed. Smiling to herself she giggled softly as she watched two siblings play together with toy foam swords and the two then argued over what she recognised as the 'your-cheating' fights. Looking back to the group that she was with she grinned at each of them and then blinked as she heard William ask a question.

Thanking William on the inside for starting the conversation she found herself smiling broadly at him and shrugging her shoulders in a 'I'm-not-to-sure' sort of movement.
"I was thinking of joining either the track team or the choir. I am not too sure yet though."
Smiling at him she looked at him as he mentioned that he wanted to join the football team. So socc- I mean football for William... I wonder about the others... Turning her head to look at the others she waited for them to reply.

*These contents are held within the black shoulder bag mentioned earlier*
~ Wallet
> Gold Card (unlimited amounts of money held within)
> ID Card
> various other cards are held within as well as $50 worth of hard cash held within her wallet
~ Small Windows tablet complete with the removable keyboard
~ Pencil Case
> Has the normal necessities needed
~ Several Writing Books
~ Water Bottle

*what she is wearing*
~ A black dress that flows just above her knees
~ White belt around her waist
~ White Vans

*this is all in the two hidden pockets on her dress*
~ iPhone 6s
~ white earphones

|Afternoon|
|Soul Food --> Alleyway behind Soul food|
|Ravenstronk|
Kaivant couldn't help but chuckle in response to Keon's open manner of speech. It had been a while since anyone had called him "Kai," and the sudden familiarity was quite refreshing among the serious atmosphere that defined his life. After listening to the teen describe his academic life then apologize for his appetite, Kaivant, in another fit of chuckles, gave Keon a solid pat on the shoulder before responding with his thoughts.

"Nothing to worry about. I did state you could order as much as you liked.
Ravenwood is a pretty prestigious school, and with that title comes a few benefits for our students.
The funds backing our name and research is simply outrageous so a triple digit bill is quite literally nothing at all."

With his response, Kaivant chose to once again leave the conversation in the hands of his party, even if a good portion were seemingly somewhat quiet. Unbeknownst to the students, more pressing matters, shared by his target of attention, would have been his priority in the present. Kaivant had recognized the waiter ever since his first delivery of food, and based on current actions, it was a solid assumption that he, too, noticed their presence. After giving the vicinity one quick scan, Kaivant would return his attention back home, just in time for the revelation of their plan to tour Armstrong. Through casual sips of his tea, Kaivant spent the remainder of the conversation in silence, until Darius' curiosity towards Ravenwood made him internally face palm.
How could I have forgotten to offer a tour of the campus.

"If you don't mind me interru--"

Kaivant's words were cut short by a sudden movement noticed out of the corner of his eye. What would have been invisible to everyone in the vicinity, was clearly visible before Kaivant's glistening red eyes.
Fur...Fangs...Claws...That sure isn't a normal sight.
While subtly reaching toward his back pocket, Kaivant would have risen to his feet with an apologetic smile on his face. After sheepishly scratching the back of his head, and mouthing "dropped something" toward the group, the man would have bent over, only to subsequently fall forward, hands first, onto the nearest window.

Thud

The sound of his impact would have been noticeably louder than expected, yet apart from the noise, nothing else would have been arguably suspicious. Only if one was closely examining his hand, might they have noticed a small flash of light. After quickly pocketing his right hand, Kaivant would turn back towards the group with a slightly dramatic groan.

"Go ahead and laugh...I'm clumsy.
Now, what I was trying to say before I went and fell, was that Darius brings up a good point. You guys will be attending Armstrong's involvement fair tomorrow. You will get plenty of time to see the school then. While we're all together, I should give you a quick tour of Ravenwood
Also, seeing we all seemed to be finished here, let's get going...now."

A sudden sense of urgency would have laced Kaivant's tone, and further supporting this fact would have been the several hundred dollar bills carelessly thrown onto the table as payment for their meal. While beckoning everyone to follow, Kaivant would have quickly led the group out of the rear door of Soul Food and into a relatively empty alleyway.

"This is a shortcut to Ravenwood.
We'll want to get there before campus floods with its students at the end of the hour.
Let's go."

|Takumi's Classroom|
|The Host Gang|
"The departme--"

Cut off by Damian's sudden outburst, Shun let out a deep sigh of annoyance, but still chose to turn away from the board to face the student and his questions. As the man opened his mouth to speak, his words were quickly overshadowed by Dominic who chose to answer for him. While listening to Dominic's description of himself, Fushinsetsu couldn't help but lose his irritation to a glowing smile that would subsequently encompass his face. Pointing both index fingers in the direction of the speaker, Fushinsetsu would begin maniacally nodding his head as if to imply, "What he's saying."

" The past is long in the past, and here we exist all together. Now, you guys just so happened to be unlucky enough to get my special section of Ravenwood Survey. That being said, we have a whole semester ahead of us, and I imagine we can do it in...peace?
Some of you seem to be experiencing some....uncertainty...fear...suspicion...
Wondrous emotions that might or might not be validated by our history, but in truth, everything is a complicated fabrication in your head.
I founded a college; you needed an education; and in the end, it wouldn't do to have our favorite hosts running away from Brookfield...no?"

Pausing his speech to gaze upon the lecture hall's clock, Fushinsetsu would have let out yet another deep sigh in response to the time which was rapidly approaching the end of today's extended class hours. After reaching for his briefcase, a particular folder, containing a stack of papers titled Assignment 1, would have been subsequently placed on the edge of the table, just before the man would resume talking.

"It seems in the process of better understanding ourselves, class has come quite close to its close. Assignment 1, pretty easy...Fill in the blank based of the syllabus...Due tomorrow first thing at eight. Enjoy the rest of your day, and we shall see each other tomorrow."

• Love
Sam Sarith
Away from that...
Interactions: Dominic, Damian, Clark, Serena
As Sam is shooed out of the class, his insides are more confused then angry. "So he's just going to...teach us?" He sighs, clearly confused. "We're just supposed to forget what he's done?" He grumbles a little, then sighs yet again. "I'm so confused right now...what's his angle? Why does he want us to stay in Brookfield so bad?" He looks to Dominic. "As reluctant as I am to say it, if he needs us around for something...I think something big is coming here, there has to be right?"

Sam looks around, wishing someone had answers. He had hoped he'd never meet Fushinsetsu again, and that'd be it. Apparently fate had other plans. With a resigned sigh, he slumps his shoulders. "You guys don't have to worry about me, I won't do that again, I was just...shocked." He pauses before continuing. "I just want to move on for now, anyone up for some grub? Soul Food is probably packed by now, Cafe Maria might be a little less busy, I could go for something sweet."

Computer
30$ Cash
School Supplies

• Love
☨Keon Hammond☨
☨Current Location: Soul Food ----> Alleyway behind Soul Food☨
☨With Ravenstrong Group☨
☨Mood: Slightly Suspicious☨
3896999-animeboy.png

Keon wasn't expecting the pat from Kai, the chuckles made Keon smile though as he finished his food,"Oh I am glad, then if this ever happens again then maybe I should eat a full meal." He said smiling to himself. He was glad that he wasn't being dense or something, his friends said when he wasn't being overly curious and suspicious he was being dense and asking questions that mae others think of him as rude, he looked outside for a long moment, "I wonder how everyone in Cali is doing." He thought to himself as looked at the sky out of a window.

He had been talking much with the actual students because they had caught him in a more cool and calm mood, any other time he would be talking away with others and even playfully flirting, even if Keon had never had a girlfriend since his dad always said.

"Remember Keon, women love an athlete....that is why you should stay away from them money wise, they will suck your money dry!"
He of course only said that when they were alone and if his mother had ever heard that then it would have been bad.

Of course he somewhat took his father's warning's but he also could care less about dates, and girls and all of that, he was more of make friends kind of guy, though since his appearance and friendly nature he usually was the one friend zoning others, also making guys mad because they had some sense of false
"That is my girl." pride, he always wondered why guys had to protect people like items, he shook his head lightly, he had gone on another weird mind ramble.

He looked around at the others once again they all seemed to be enjoying themselves even if only really two or three of them really enjoyed talking, he couldn't help but smile to himself, thoughs quickly heading to the nice sunny days where he would walk with his friends down the side walk, all laughing and talking.

His thoughts were broken as he looked to Kai, first he had stopped himself from saying something which was normal, but he had fallen forwards which was weird, he thought the guy was pretty steady when it came to footing, something that he knew all to well, and then wait was that a light, he shook his head, maybe it had a coin or nothing at all, really Keon wasn't much to investigate others unless he was sure.

"Go ahead and laugh...I'm clumsy.
Now, what I was trying to say before I went and fell, was that Darius brings up a good point. You guys will be attending Armstrong's involvement fair tomorrow. You will get plenty of time to see the school then. While we're all together, I should give you a quick tour of Ravenwood
Also, seeing we all seemed to be finished here, let's get going...now."

Now he was slightly suspicious of the guy, that last now was just a little rushed in a way, maybe he just wanted to leave before anyone noticed that he had fallen, maybe someone he knew was coming inside and he didn't want to be seen around a bunch of highschoolers, still three strikes in a row was enough to make Keon look at the man a with a little more curiousity and a lot closer in his actions and words.

Still he was lead out of the back like the others leading the group out as he felt like he wanted to be first, he looked back and forth down the alleyway this would be a good place to remember, he looked at Kai and smiled giving a small chuckle he nodded,
"Well then lets gooooo!" Instead of being loud like the other guy he sounded more excited in a joking way.

Nothing on him at the moment

|Afternoon|
|Soul Food→Alleyway behind Soul Food|
|Interacting with RavenStronk group|

Jackson just nodded to what Kaivant said, continuing to eat his food while still trying to block out the voices that seemed to be closing in on him. He couldn't stop shaking, but he got a grip on it enough that he wasn't shaking as much. Needless to say, he wasn't in a really talkative mood after that, so after he finished his food, he just listened to everybody else talk, asking about the Dual-Enrollment program, and any overall interaction. He spared a glance at those who came in, recognizing enough of them to let him know they were from Armstrong as well. He watched them for only a little bit, before returning his attention to the group he was in. That was when Kaivant had his little fall, which confused Jackson a bit as the man hadn't seemed clumsy before. He didn't pay much time to it, however, as he was soon being rushed out of his seat and into the back alley of the restaurant.

Now Jackson was really confused, the man had been looking nervous for a little while now and him wanting to pick up the pace of this tour, especially after he seemed to be in no rush before, made him feel at unease. Especially with the timing of it, so shortly after he began hearing the voices. It was almost as if. . . no that was ridiculous, their was no way. Maybe he saw someone who he owed money or something. That was more believable then him hearing the voices to right, because that would mean, it wasn't the pills or the left over anxiety. That would mean they really were coming again. These thoughts did very little to calm his shaking, as he began to shake even worse than before. HE also began to rub his scarred arm, as it seemed to be throbbing in response to his fear, as if it was feeding on his terror. He wanted to ask, to receive some kind of confirmation from Kaivant that his fear was completely caused by his medication, but he didn't. Because he was afraid he wouldn't get an answer, or worse, that he'd get an answer he wouldn't believe.

Jackson currently has in his possession:
  • A backpack full of all the necessary school supplies
  • A book on how to protect one's self from the supernatural(Purchased it on Ebay)
  • A silver cross, supposedly blessed by the church, used to ward off malevolent spirits(Came with the book)
  • A bottle of anxiety medication(Pill #: 36/40)
  • A swiss army Knife
  • A half empty bottle of water

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.