| Zodiac |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akira St.Claire
tumblr_n8ij64E69z1t9kr5po1_400.gif

Akira listened in on all the Japanese talk. She personally wasn't Japanese, but her mom was. That led to why she'd put other on her form. Her mother was Japanese, leading to her first name and her father was Caucasian leading to her last name. She wasn't butting into the conversation however. She really didn't use Japanese that often and didn't see a reason too when it wasn't the predominant and therefore most effective language. Or atleast that's what she told herself to make herself feel better. In all honesty she just was a little embarrassed about it since she could speak it like a native but she couldn't write it.

She walked in the school, drifting along with a group of other females She was just sticking by them because when she was away from the discerning eyes of the Headmaster who would be judging her she would start in depth talking to them. She most certainly wouldn't be showing any side of her other than studious to the headmaster. Call it kiss-ass but Akira called it get-out-of-jail-free card.

She looked over at mention of the cafeteria and covered her mouth to let out a little laugh. "You know it's bad when the headmaster recommends you go somewhere else." She said in the general direction of Iphigenia. She'd definitely not be eating in the cafeteria, Akira was someone who expected things to work out well- especially food.​
Inside Of Her Bag
  • Basic school supplies​
  • A wallet containing various cards: Three gift cards one visa and identification​
  • A smartphone along with it's attached case and charger​
  • Various cosmetics all inside of a clean cosmetics bag​
  • A laptop along with it's attached case and charger​
  • A lanyard with various keys and novelties on it​
  • Earbud headphones.​

Last edited by a moderator:
|Early Afternoon|
|Armstrong Academy|
|Iphigenia & Darius & Hideko & Puck & Keon|​

The sound of cheery laughter did little to appease the annoyance that plagued Kaivant's mentality as he approached the waves of students beginning their departure from Armstrong Academy. Having just returned from Japan that morning, the number of errands assigned to his jet lagged self was certainly not an optimal cure for the headache pounding at his head. As he had expected, delivery of Cecilia's experimental data was much appreciated by Shun, but rather than excuse him from further duties, it only resulted in a new set of orders consisting of a list of students for lunch.

Despite his current state of being, a small smile escaped onto Kaivant's mouth as nostalgic memories from his short lived attendance were sparked by the familiar sight of Armstrong's courtyard and entrance. A flash of pink hair followed by an overly cheerful smile, enveloped the thoughts in his mind; only to be soon followed by a twinge of pain, aching in his heart. Coming to a halt, Kaivant would grasp his chest with both hands while taking several deep breaths to calm his composure. It would be a short moment later that both arms would be stretched toward the sky while a few mutterings would escape his lips.

"I wonder what things would have been like, had you survived Ashlei...
Probably could have freed me from the slave-driver that is your best friend."

With his words, Kaivant would burst into a fit of hearty laughter that would attract the attention of numerous students around him. After giving a cheerful wave as his response to the garnered attention, it would be through the double doors of Armstrong Academy that he would lead himself toward a group of students finishing up on their tour. With a quick scan across the numerous students, a particular girl, conversing with the tour leader about food, would be the first face recognized from a picture in the list he had been given.
Time to get this over with.
With a small sigh, Kaivant would subsequently call out toward the pair, all while beginning his approach toward their selves.

"Ironic that you mention Soul Food.
Iphigenia, right?
I'm a representative from Ravenwood concerning the dual enrollment program you were accepted into."

With a warm smile in substitute for a hand shake, Kaivant would immediately turn his attention toward the mass of students before raising his voice to address four more names.

" Darius Jacks!...Hideko Satori!...Keon Hammond!...Puck Ashworth!...aaaand...Jackson Ducarthy!
If I could have you guys over this way please."

After beckoning the group to follow, Kaivant would move to reposition himself away from the crowd and into a more isolated hallway. It would after everyone was grouped together that he would continue speaking with the intentions on his mind.

"Hello everyone!
My name is Kaivant, and I am a Ravenwood representative concerning the dual enrollment program you lot have been chosen for. Because you guys do not have class on the first day, I was hoping we could go enjoy a small chat over lunch. There are a few things we need to discuss before you can start attending Ravenwood, and this also gives me an opportunity to show you a bit of Brookfield.
Any objections?"

Wallet with Ravenwood ID, debit card, etc
List of students
Deck of cards?
Phone
Sword pendant necklace

Sam chuckles, but gives Damian the space he asks for. Then he turns to Dominic. "I still don't know how you can stand those things, makes me feel like my insides are burning." A pause. "And you always find us together because you are the guy who more or less leads us. At least you tell me waht to do more often then not." he chuckles, then looks towards the main building, and nods in agreement. Closing his laptop he nods, stretching before he starts walking towards the building. "I'll see you guys there! I think I saw Clark on the way in, I should make sure he didn't get too lost on the way in." Smirking, he heads towards the lecture hall. When he gets in, he waves to Clark.

"Hey! You actually made it, I'm surprised you didn't get lost." A chuckle as Sam sits down next to Clark, laptop opened quickly enough. "So, how long till you fall asleep?" he says jokingly. Sam was good friends with the lazy, sarcastic, and sometimes asleep Clark. Even before he had learned about the supernatural, he and Clark had known each other. They were part of a research project that involved a plant, a cliff, and a lot of rain. It wasn't one of Sam's fondest memories

30$ Cash
Laptop
Assorted School Supplies

hahahahadkk_zps9039cbe6.png

Main Building → Somewhere | Afternoon | Elated
__________________________________________________________________________________

Shimako was bewildered by his explanation on how to do a 'proper' handshake. His grip wasn't over-bearing but it was a new experience for Shimako,"Oh, so that's a handshake." Shimako mumbled and also placed this as part of her mental notes that she had gathered so far. Being this only her first day of school, Shimako had learned many things that America did differently from how Japan did. She had many things to learn but maybe with Armstrong and the many friends she'll make along the way, she could learn a bit more of their culture and trends,"Thank you for the advice umm... Darius-kun." Shimako said and bowed until she felt her phone vibrate, flinching at the sudden shaking in her pocket,"Excuse me, I have to check this but maybe the next time we meet Darius-kun I could give you a proper handshake." Shimako said and walked off to check who had texted her. Walking out of the main building, she left her acquaintance behind and went off to somewhere more private since she needed her privacy.

Bag:
► School books
► Writing utensils
► Binder full of paper and empty folders
► English to Japanese Translator book
► Headphones
► Wallet |$20, IDs/ Cards and some pictures of her brothers|

Pocket:
► Phone |Silent On|
► Map of the School

Lunchbox:
Fried Tofu
Tamagoyaki
Kawaii octopus sausage

[spoili]Short I know but I really didn't have anything in mind to put in it ;w;[/spoili]

☨Keon Hammond☨
☨Current Location: Armstrong Academy| Unknown Hallway☨
☨Early Afternoon☨
☨Currently with Kaivant's Group☨
3896999-animeboy.png
Keon had been laying around on a bench somewhere after the small tour, introdutions, sadly no conversations at the moment and a small look around. Keon was already getting bored as he wondering if he should actually do a quick run off campus and grab the rest of his stuff, while he thought that over other people around the dark skinned boy gave him strange looks as not many just laid on a bench as if it was their own bed, and not to mention his own appearance, not every day you saw a black kid with teal eyes and gray hair.

"Maybe I should see if they have a good workout room here, or check if I have to go and get a gym membership." He muttered to himself as he turned himself around thinking about his classes and such, when he heard "Darius Jacks!...Hideko Satori!...Keon Hammond!...Puck Ashworth!...aaaand...Jackson Ducarthy!
If I could have you guys over this way please."
Teal eyes lite up as he looked at the man that had said his name, he quickly got up and the boy jogged over though his jog looked more like a run.

He followed the guy with the rest of the group looking at the rest of the people as he did, he smiled lightly, it was the same people from the last group weird then again they did seem like colorful people, so he just kept quiet and walked until they actually stopped.

"Hello everyone!
My name is Kaivant, and I am a Ravenwood representative concerning the dual enrollment program you lot have been chosen for. Because you guys do not have class on the first day, I was hoping we could go enjoy a small chat over lunch. There are a few things we need to discuss before you can start attending Ravenwood, and this also gives me an opportunity to show you a bit of Brookfield.
Any objections?"

Keon looked around at the others as the guy finished talking he didn't say much though thinks were zooming at the speed of light in his thoughs as you could tell he was getting slightly excited, if he was sitting one of his legs would be bobbing up and down at a rapid speed, but for now he juet kept the smile and gleam in his eyes as he looked at the others, he was glad he was picked for the program though, another place he could hang out and make friends and not only that but the other school probably had an even better track program and even a better gym of sorts.

He didn't even remember the fact that he was hungry or had to pick up his stuff at the moment, nor the fact that he still had to grab his uniform and school I.D, though he did seem to calm down a bit his smile fading and coming with a much more netural expression.

• Backpack: Binder with folders, pencils, pens, notebooks and a water bottle.
  • Casual Clothes
  • Towel
  • A spare water bottle
  • Smart Phone
  • Headphones

Reactions: AiDee
Early Afternoon
Armstrong High - Announcement Board

Nearing his destination, it became clear that one of the guides had figured the place where information was posted would be important for newcomers to know of; something Kato had to approve of. Ignoring them in favor of being mistaken for a returning student, it seemed to mostly work as he strolled around the group to take a glance at the board. Before he could actually lean in to browse the posted notices though, a voice followed by a hand on his shoulder gave him pause. Craning his neck to look backwards, it seemed the young lady had just made her way through the group of students to approach him. She had a rather striking appearance, even if all he managed to see from this angle was a bit of her face.

Ignoring her hand, he turned back to the notice board and began to browse through it methodically from one end to the other. Not that he simply ignored her existence though, as he did reply to her comment. "That's assuming I'm a transfer." A few things caught Kota's eye though and he pulled out his phone to take pictures; the club list and schedules, an initial draft of school events, etc. Finishing quickly, he turned around slowly so that it would be easy for the girl to keep her hand where it was if she wanted to. Now that he could take in her full figure, he was immediately drawn to her scar though he didn't stare, but just uttered a quiet, "Huh…"

"So, what caught your eye?"

• School Supplies (Notebooks, Pen/Pencils, etc.)
    • Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    • Lunch (Stir fry noodles)
    [tab=On Person]

Early Afternoon | Armstrong Academy- Hallway | Kaivant and the Others
Admittedly, Puck didn't socialize as much as they had originally intended to, but there would still be plenty of time for that later. Although the tour was short what little bit of the campus Puck saw still amazed them. It was amazing that buildings could be so large to them, since they were used to smaller buildings and animal enclosures mixed in with wide open spaces and, going a little further out, even some forested areas. It was honestly a wonder they didn't walk right into anyone while looking around. In fact, they happened to be looking over the Announcement Board when they heard their name being called, along with a few others. They had never been to an actual school before, much less one as prestigious and large as this one so they were very interested in the kinds of things the school had to offer, but it seemed like that would have to wait as well.
They followed Kaivant and the others into the secluded hall. Puck listened to what he had to say and they had no objections whatsoever. It would be nice to go out and see a bit more of Brookfield and it was certainly an opportunity to come out of their shell a bit more and actually join in on some conversation.

Backpack filled with school supplies - Kind of heavy
A wallet containing $30 and a picture of a Puck holding an owl
A smartphone
A pack of gum

Last edited:
Location: Armstrong Academy, in front of the announcement board
Time: Early Afternoon
Interactions: General question posed to tour group

Aaron rose with Jackson, carefully watching the other boy to make sure he didn't fall over again as he tried to stand. He needn't have worried however, as they rose slowly and didn't rush themselves. Jackson was probably used to dealing with this sort of thing and knew how to handle it. Screwing the cap back on the bottle of pills he handed them back as well as the bottle of water. "Don't worry about it." he replied with another small smile, "I'm just glad I noticed the pills rolling towards me in time." He was curious about what had caused him to faint but chose not to pry into the life of someone he just met. Their language was a little vague and he didn't think they wished to share. "I hope you don't have any more of those today."

Being quite close to Jackson he easily noticed the silver cross in their hand as they adjusted their hood. However Aaron knew that a large section of the American populace was Christian, some very devoutly. In his mind he made that connection instantly and thought nothing more of it. More interestingly he noticed the fading blush on the Japanese girl's cheeks as he spoke to the other girl nearby and his small smile stayed on his own face rather than fading to a neutral expression.

With the pill situation resolved successfully Aaron turned his attention back to the group leader who had begun speaking again. It was going to be a short tour apparently, which was disappointing to him. Exploring Brookfield was something he was done with, exploring Armstrong would have been a new experience, something to satisfy his curiosity. He'd have to wait until tomorrow for that, unless he went off on his own afterwards. Following the mentor he moved through the traffic of the other students at the school doors, doing his best to stay with the group. Once on the other side he took a look around at the corridor they were now in and noticed the large bulletin board. He also saw Shimako a small distance from the group beginning to look worried, but she seemed to quickly spot him as well and made her way back to everyone.

Examining the board he wasn't surprised to find his favourite activity was lacking from the school's list. That was probably an OH&S issue that couldn't be avoided. Surprisingly though, Armstrong did have a soccer club which was something he would definitely need to check out. Nothing else really jumped out at him.

It was then things seemed to happen rather quickly, with two other students joining the group, one rather loudly and another much more quietly. A small conversation about the state of the food was born between the mentor and one of the students. Aaron made a note to check out the place that Ben mentioned sometime as he had not done so yet. And then an older man appeared claiming to be from the prestigious college that was situated north of the high school. He called a group of students away including Jackson and the girl he had been standing next to before.

And just like that it appeared that the tour was over and everyone was now free to do what they wished. For Aaron that meant either go home and be bored or try to do something at the school. Deciding the latter would be more fun, and that perhaps he could meet some of the other students more personally, he spoke up. "Does anyone want to go on a tour of the school ourselves?" he asked the group in general.

Backpack with school supplies
Smartphone
Wallet with some money and cards
Fancy Watch

Last edited:
|Armstrong High - Announcement Board|
With ~ Kota Yama

Wild Encounter Music.
Val smirked at the comments made by the gentleman, releasing his shoulder and slowly pacing around him as he set his focus upon the board. He peered at her momentarily, though not long enough for her to really get a read on the person. Soon after, he drew his phone and snapped some shots of it for future reference most likely.
'He doesn't seem like a delinquent.' She thought to herself. Though her thoughts were cut short as finally the fellow student set his attention on her.

"What caught my eye? You were late, you're tall, your expression is strange, and I felt like it." Valerie cocked her head to the right, her farce smile flattened and she stopped her pacing in sync with his question.

She stepped closer, though she was a fair amount shorter than the fellow, she looked upwards with a facial expression somewhere between confusion and curiosity. Her eyebrow raised, and as quickly as her exterior changed, it reverted back. The girl leaned in, her eyes quickly danced from his footwear all the way back to his hair. Were she sizing him up, or checking him out, this was just her ritual of remembering someone.

"Anyway, what's your name? I'm Valerie, a name blessed upon those whom are destined for greatness. Even by origin, the name means 'Valor' or to 'to be strong' or victorious. Pretty cool 'eh? Eh?" She quickly sidestepped to the figure's side, nudging at his arm and smiling awkwardly.
Cellphone
Spare Change [An Assortment of Nickels/Dimes/Pennies]
Various Bandaids [For Wounds on or inflicted by Val]
Butterfly Knife [In a compartment within her right boot]
A tan leather satchel; within it lies a few pens/pencils, and a folded notebook.

Last edited:
Early Afternoon

Shiulang plastered on an artificial smile as he traversed behind the tour group led by an oddly cheerful young man. The smile was an automated response to social settings, an expression of warmth somehow twisted into a cold sharpness on Shiulang's face, more akin to a smirk than a cheerful smile. Yet there was no hostility on his face, a canvas of pale white broken by features that emitted nothing of significance. Indeed, Shiulang was near unnoticeable despite his imposing height, merely an awkward sight with little aesthetic appeal, much akin to a red tree among hundreds of green ones, insignificant, but yet present in a unique way.

Shiulang absorbed the announcements, statements, instructions, greetings and introductions all in stride, memorizing details and carefully arranging them for practical use. As for now, Shiulang stuffed mentions of names and little introductions at the back of his mind, where he could call upon the memories in the case of conversation but yet these memories were ultimately mere accessories required for Shiulang to appear "normal" or rather, as Shiulang preferred, "amiable". But of course "amiable" is an impression one earns, and Shiulang did not mind not receiving opportunities to grasp at such a transient title. Opinion was a fickle thing, and reaching for a fleeting and mutable goal was something Shiulang's pragmatic mind had difficulty conceiving. Perhaps he was too reserved, perhaps he was too logical- both different sides of a flipped coin, or rather, two shades of perspective. What did interest Shiulang was the possibilities that he had come to the school for. Challenges and new experiences that could allow Shiulang to grow as a person, to develop a psyche conditioned and filled with enriched personal experience. It was an odd goal to pursue, and perhaps an abstract one though Shiulang would never admit so due to his pragmatic ideals, but to this end Shiulang strove considerably, attempting to immerse himself in all manner of activities ranging from martial arts to flute playing. All in the name of personal development, and indeed Shiulang had questioned: To what end?

Perhaps there was some romantic idealism that lay dormant within Shiulang's coldly rational being, as he had always responded to this question with the answer that, "it is because a goal is so ambiguous that there is worth in striving towards it". In any case, Shiulang was now here to further his growth, and to do so he would seek opportunities. Thus when the tour ended and Shiulang was free to observe lists of clubs, he was invariably excited for novelties that he had yet to taste. Ignoring the crowd, Shiulang scrutinized the list of clubs and activities, nothing them mentally and automatically filtering out activities he deemed mundane. Among the mundane though, Shiulang still planned to join the karate club due to his natural love of martial arts. The feeling of training one's mind through physical exertion is a common theme in all sports, but the idea of mental fortuity was most apparent in martial arts, especially of the Chinese variant, where one was taught breathing exercises and meditative techniques as well as physical forms. Though Shiulang had already spent a near lifetime amid one of China's very few Bajiquan dojos, it was always refreshing to witness the unique form and philosophical ideal that went into other styles, and Japanese karate was one Shiulang had fostered quite some interest in. It was likely that the rigorous development of one's mentality mirrored Shiulang's idea of personal "growth" which he sought, and thus it would be natural for Shiulang to have an affinity for the sport.

After memorizing the list thoroughly, Shiulang strolled away to begin sating his own interests. To him, the other students were mere distractions. Of course, it seemed contradictory: Should not social interaction be part of personal growth? Alas, Shiulang never considered so even if his mind did ruminate on the matter. Perhaps Shiulang would have grown into a more vivacious specimen than he was now if he had immersed himself in a more "normal" way of life, but then again Shiulang was incompatible with society for the most part. He was too "driven", one could say, too duty bound and too focused on some far off and hazy goal, much like those desert ascetics of the old that estranged themselves from society to achieve a spiritual enlightenment comprised of abstractions. One could say that Shiulang, like the desert ascetics, was admirable in his pursuit, but then, as all things cannot be faced with one perspective, another view would show Shiulang was a pitiful existence in terms of the grander scale of society, a lifeless being in endless pursuit more an automaton than man.

Plain leather satchel stuffed with
* Five notebooks.
* Pencil bag containing stationary items
* Small laptop with its charger, coiled neatly in a frontal compartment
* A bottle of water half empty
* Two books, one being a philosophical treatise on human nature and the other being a gnarled hand made text of significant volume.
* A portable camera
In pockets
*A wallet with necessary compartments for photo I.D., 200$ in cash, numerous cards for access to different institutions such as tutoring academies and musical studios
*A smartphone, turned off and in pristine condition, obviously not used much.

Early morning, Armstrong High School - Random Hallway

Huu, so her suspicions were confirmed, the bunch that said the food was "good" were just internet trolls. Maybe she would go and doxx them later for being inconvenient assholes. The fact was still unfortunate though, everybody was paying good money to go this school and the cafeteria still runs you the risk of food poisoning.

Iphigenia let off a silent "ah," in acknowledgement to the tour guide's response. She wasn't particularly amused at his face, which looked like he was about to burst into laughter. Her question was a bit funny, sure, but not joke worthy… In any case, she kept the name of the restaurant in mind.

As the group slowly began to disperse, she momentarily found herself at a loss of what to do. There were no classes for her on the first day, after all, and she had yet to receive an e-mail or phone call regarding the dual enrollment program that the school offered. Perhaps she should return to her dorm room and unpack? Her desktop computer and its accessories were still packed in her luggage and she had yet to take a look at how vulnerable the Wi-Fi and network was. She could also use the time to get more familiar with the campus a bit, or visit the city. But before she could decide on a course of action, she heard her name being called.

The British student turned around in time to see to see a man acknowledging her with a warm smile, before calling the names of four others, probably students in the group with her. Iphigenia deduced that the guy was associated with the dual enrollment program as he waved for her and the other four to follow. She quickly found that she was right as he introduced himself to the small group, offering to talk over lunch. The Forsyth girl was a bit displeased with the rather short notice, but it was true that most of them likely had nothing better to do. She only had one objection, of course. To lighten up the mood. Mostly.

"Yes, we aren't eating in the cafeteria, are we?"

Reactions: AiDee and Tsu
[Early Afternoon]
[Armstrong High]
[Kaivant + Hideko + Keon + Puck + Jackson + Iphie (Shall Now Be Known as the RavenStrong Group)]

He arched an eyebrow at her comment, wondering whether or not Japanese society was so adverse to physical contact that they don't even shake hands. While not exactly a connoisseur of Japanese media, Darius was pretty certain that those of the Land of the Rising Sun weren't ALL super polite people. Maybe Vangeveld was raised up in a traditional household or something? Nevertheless, he released his grip on her slim, wet-noodle hand. Waving off her gratitude, he replied airily, "No problem, Va- I mean, Shee. You can drop the –kun thing though. Didn't your English teacher tell you not to mix Japanese words with English words?"

He cracked a smile then, and watched as she left, disappearing in the crowds.

Bah, playboy Darius spat, didn't even get her phone number.

Yeah, probably should have asked, rational Darius agreed, before dropping the womanizing side of himself back into the sewers.

He loitered around a little longer, unsure of where to go next, his bubbling excitement dying out as the crowds of new students began to disperse. He COULD go and find Armstrong High's workshop, but considering there were no classes that day, it would have probably been locked up. There was also the option of simply going home, but that was such a waste. Oh wait, he should just try and talk to other people in the group, shouldn't he? Yeah, that made the m-

" Darius Jacks!...Hideko Satori!...Keon Hammond!...Puck Ashworth!...aaaand...Jackson Ducarthy! If I could have you guys over this way please."
Well, never mind that then. Turning to face the direction that the voice had come from, the brunette found himself looking at a very odd person. More specifically, while most of his physical appearance was ordinary, the man had a rather striking set of ruby red eyes. How…curious. The youth wasn't exactly sure who the blondie was, but his summonings gave Darius a direction, so, along with four other students, he followed the stranger into a hallway farther down, away from the herd. Hopefully, they weren't going to get drugged and kidnapped…even though it would be quite a fun experience.

The other members of the group, two boys and three girls, seemed to be relatively…well, no, they were all weird in one way or the other. From a super muscular tanned dude to a girl with purple hair to a person whose gender he wasn't even sure of, it really did feel like Darius was the most ordinary one out of all of them. Annoying, definitely, but hey, with such colorful appearances, they're all bound to be colorful people as well, right? Pulling away from his observations, he found himself a wall to lean on as the man, introducing himself as Kaivant, began to speak.

He went on about how they were selected for a dual enrollment program that Darius hadn't even HEARD of, and how they were apparently going to be attending Ravenwood, the neighboring college, as well.

Essentially, it sounded like they were going to be getting college credit without even having to pay for it!

Fireworks exploded in Darius's brain as he realized just how FUCKING AWESOME this was. Not only was he going to get a headstart on his metalworking future, but he was going to get a headstart for free! This time, he allowed his giddiness to bubble over and burst out, culminating into a…

FIST PUMP OF JOY.

HIGH JUMP OF AWESOME.

CHEST THUMP OF EXCITEMENT.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

And then, Darius realized that he was doing what he shouldn't be doing and stopped, taking in a deep breath as the tips of his ears burned red. Latching onto a topic that the lady-like girl provided, that of the matters of their lunching location, he interjected, "Well, he DID say that he was planning on bringing us out to Brookfield, so…you planning on treating us to lunch at a restaurant?"

Free food was even more reason to celebrate, but the excited boy decided that he had celebrated enough.

- twenty dollars in his pocket
- house keys
- expired bus fares
- random strings
- backpack with notebooks, pencils, and other school supplies
- IPhone, fully charged
- lunchbox holding a BLT.
- a day's supply of positive emotions

Name: Nivandi Sindulamai
Time: Early Evening
Interacting With: No one at the moment

Sighing and running her fingers through her long blue ends of hair, Nivandi looked around her. Hoisting up her black shoulder bag she looked around at the people around her and took a deep breath. You are introducing yourself rather late but there is no trouble with that. You will be able to settle down. Taking a deep breath she groaned as her thoughts went back to the early morning and all of the disasters that had nearly making it to the first day. Groaning she thought about how Eranda and Nuwanga had tried to help her out by packing her things into her bags but managed to make a complete mess instead. Then afterwards how Sunduni had managed to ruin her shoes by using it to scratch her kitty paw nails all over. Sighing again she groaned and then pulled slightly at her black dress that flowed down to just above her knees. Her hair out as it was usually, Nivandi ruffled her fringe slightly and sighed.

It doesn't take that much effort... Just go up and say hello! Or you could shout it out from here. Shaking her head quickly she dismissed the idea and found herself drifting off again as she spotted a butterfly flittering past her going on with it's daily activities. Smiling softly to herself she thought about how nice it must be to be able to fly in the sky. To be free... To have wings to fly... To bad my wings are still clipped. Chuckling to herself Nivandi shook her head sadly and then turned to the group. Okay take a deep breath and...

A loud shout from behind her caused Nivandi to jump slightly. Blinking several times Nivandi felt the words that she was about to say get stuck in her throat and she pushed her behind her ear gently. Turning around she looked at the male who had caused such a loud ruckus and couldn't help but find herself giggling at the way that he had just shouted that way. Doesn't seem like he is really finished though... Looks like he wants to shout a little more. Looking at the way that the male seemed to be so excited Nivandi couldn't help but think about Eranda and Nuwanga again. Shaking her head and slapping both of her cheeks she focused around her. Okay just one person... Just go up and talk to one person.... Groaning she couldn't find herself even doing that. Geez what is wrong with you today Nivandi? You can talk in front of loads of people at a ball but you can't even do this? Sighing she guessed that it was because she was going to have make actual relationships with these people. It had taken her a while to get used to Eranda and Nuwanga as well when they had arrived at the mansion all that time before.

"Okay.... you need to do this... take a deep breath and.....," Taking a deep breath Nivandi closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide and open.

"HELLO! MY NAME IS NIVANDI SINDULAMAI AND I WILL BE IN THE THIRD THIS YEAR! PLEASE LOOK AFTER ME!"

Taking a deep breath Nivandi peaked her eyes open afraid of the looks that she was about to get. The butterflies in her stomach had no entered every possible area in her body and she couldn't help but bite her lip nervously after doing such a daring act. Oh if father heard that how much he would scold me... Groaning softly to herself she peaked around at the others around her.

*These contents are held within the black shoulder bag mentioned earlier*
~ Wallet
> Gold Card (unlimited amounts of money held within)
> ID Card
> various other cards are held within as well as $50 worth of hard cash held within her wallet
~ Small Windows tablet complete with the removable keyboard
~ Pencil Case
> Has the normal necessities needed
~ Several Writing Books
~ Water Bottle

*what she is wearing*
~ A black dress that flows just above her knees
~ White belt around her waist
~ White Vans

*this is all in the two hidden pockets on her dress*
~ iPhone 6s
~ white earphones

~[Satori, Hideko]~
|Early Afternoon||Armstrong||Amongst Dual Enrollment Group|
{Iphigenia, Darius, Kaivant, Puck, Keon}
'Hm...'

Amber eyes gazed out over the heads of the students as she blindly followed along after the group she'd joined. It had been a few minutes since the 'tour' had been underway and she was expecting it to end at any second since the rather peppy guide had told them it was going to be extremely brief. Disappointing, but she figured she'd have more fun exploring by herself anyways. She let out a sigh and lightly skipped over a crack her foot had neared with just a touch too much enthusiasm for the average person. Normally, she'd be looking every which way, drinking in the sights, pinpointing places she was going to explore first. Normally, she'd be to hyped up to be wearing such a solemn face. But something was bothering her so normalcy could take a hike.

She jumped another crack, eyes running over any structures they passed but not truly seeing anything there.

It was what had happened a bit earlier she decided, zeroing in on the trail of breadcrumbs her jumbled thoughts and memories had left her. The conversations with Jackson and Shimako Vangeveld. Or rather, what had happened both during the conversations and after. Her fingers drummed a rhythm against her leg as she panned through the memories and sifted out four main events that had occurred. She'd spoken to Jackson, given him candy, started a conversation with the Vangeveld girl, and then witnessed the tail end of what looked to be some sort of episode of his. Brow furrowing she pondered over the selection a bit, stuffing her hands into her pockets and listening to the light tap-tap of her boots as she walked. Sure, all of them had been highlights to her particularly slow day-- right up there with the fudge she'd located while walking around-- but, they all weren't bothering her, at least she didn't think they were. Though the conversation with the girl had been nice, it had been slow and rather uneventful. The conversation with Jackson had been a bit more attention catching what with his demeanor and nervous ticks but still not something she'd be troubled over. She'd counted him as intriguing, yes, but she had been perfectly willing to let him alone until their next interaction. That left her viewing his collapse then.

Well that certainly had a lot to sort through.

He'd just been sprawled out on the ground, practically right after she'd turned away. Not much sound, just a barely audible cry at then harsh breathing. It looked like he had shaken it off rather fast after the other boy-- who was he, anyways?-- gave him the pills. Between his mysterious need for medication and that cross that he'd swiftly covered up it was little wonder why her mind kept going back to the scene. After all, there were so many questions left unanswered! Like why was he wearing that cross; most people would probably assume it was religious regions right off the bat but there were all sorts of reasons one would wear such a symbol. Or what type of cross it was. Or what triggered his attack.

But above all.

A shadow eclipsed Hideko's features. Her hands clenched into tight fists and she bit her lip hard to keep a sound of aggravation from escaping her.

Why had he wasted such a marvelous piece of candy!?!

The sound of her name being called broke her from her thoughts and she looked up in search of the person who had given voice to her name. Around her, a few others were looking up as well and she thought it best to follow in their wake. So, with a certain prowl to her step that hadn't been there before, she headed over to where the others seemed to be homing. 'Waste of candy...' she thought miserably. 'I only have twenty four now...Candy Killer...'

"Hello everyone!" Her eyes veered to where a man topped with a mass of blonde hair stood observing her and her fellow students that had wandered over. 'Huh. He looks a little old to be attending Armstrong.' she thought pensively. Did elite schools take older students as well? She didn't think 'super-seniors' and 'elite' went together but it wasn't her school and she wasn't in charge of who was let in and who wasn't. The image of the lollipop on the ground echoed through her mind once again and her shoulders hunched, head weighing down with the weight of the storm cloud gathering around her once positive demeanor. 'If it was up to me Candy Killers wouldn't be allowed...' she mused gloomily. She returned her attention to the man.

"My name is Kaivant, and I am a Ravenwood representative concerning the dual enrollment program you lot have been chosen for. Because you guys do not have class on the first day, I was hoping we could go enjoy a small chat over lunch. There are a few things we need to discuss before you can start attending Ravenwood, and this also gives me an opportunity to show you a bit of Brookfield.
Any objections?"

Ravenwood? They, newly enrolled highschool students that hadn't even proven themselves at the highschool yet, were being given the opportunity to attend the college in a dual enrollment program? The shadows retreated from her form a bit as she stared up at Kaivant with the stars of opportunity alight in her eyes. She didn't even care all that much that he was merely a messenger boy for the school and he hadn't been the one to make the decision to give them said opportunity. He was the first to let them know and that was good enough in her books. She almost felt bad for thinking of him as a super-senior...

A loud growl erupted from the depths of her stomach, reminding her that lunch had been mentioned and that meant food was involved. She hadn't eaten anything but that fudge all day. She laughed sheepishly and scratched the back of her head with a hand.

Food and a discussion about dual enrollment at Ravenwood. Who in their right mind could object to that? Apparently she was thinking along the lines of a very popular topic as two of the other students made interjections about food. One being particularly loud. Hideko eyed both the redheaded girl and the white haired boy appreciatively. So far the student body of Armstrong was in a particularly positive light for her.

Save for the Candy Killer of course. She pouted and reached into a side pocket on her bag, expertly twisting her arm so it wasn't a completely awkward move. Her fingers brought out a cherry flavored sucker and she pulled the wrapping off and shoved the candy into her mouth greedily.

------------------​

• Black satchel backpack with orange stitching around pockets.
    • Black lace up, mid shin height, combat boots. Low heel with grip bottoms.
    • Black long sleeved shirt with a crisscross cut out at the back across shoulders
    • White shorts
    • Orange Star stud earrings with black outlines.

• Candy- (23 lollipops of various flavors, 5 candy bars, 1 box of pocky, 1 bag of Kabaya strawberry chocolate)
    • Wallet- $60 (2-$5,3-$10, 1-$20), California I.D., 2 debit cards,
    • (2) Books- History of Brookfield Alabama, Mythography
    • Chapstick
    • Smart Phone

2eas7k0.jpg

| Early Afternoon |
| - - > |

| August 10th, 2015 |

| Ravenwood College |
| On the grounds |

"So it's a posse. You're all beginning to overwhelm me. Give me some space to breathe."

The boy's dull eyes followed Damian up.

"And the man of the hour has finally arrived. I was afraid you may have set your room on fire with those cigarettes."

"Unlikely."

The boy shut his eyes as another breeze swept through. Brookfield was quite windy around this time of day, in an area where buildings weren't present to block the waves of wind. Even as it ruffled his hair and clothes alike, the boy didn't mind. It was as if he could disappear with the passing wind. "And I could ask the same thing. I always at least end up with more than one of you around when I'm not flocked by my group of Hosts." The mention of 'his group' reminded the boy of the fact that Damian had ties to additional hosts, whom weren't entirely present during their initial struggle two years ago. It was from the same group that he had met one host in particular, who aided - if not carried - their sorry excuse of a fighting force to see another day. Cecil.. Dominic thought as the name came to mind. I wonder what he's up to.
296c2b2b89f402910efd3c1ddf6e3363.png

That's right. Damian had reunited with his father two years ago at the peak of their troubles. It was good emotional repair for him. Back on topic, there was a class to attend. The boy shot a single nod in agreement to Damian before discarding of his now spent cancer stick. The next few minutes consisted of the old friends making their way to their designated classroom.

| Ravenwood |
| (?)'s classroom |

Once inside, he quickly took his seat by the nearest window in the room. It was identical to his old seat in Armstrong, and he made no plans to break his habit now. Looking to his right, he spotted Clark, another old friend who, at the time, didn't know of his own abilities. "Good to see you, Clark. Long time no see." Some called them twins, though Clark couldn't see it. In the past they looked very similar, but in this day and age Dominic had a longer, more mature-looking version of his old mopy head. A thought occurred to Dominic that should have been made apparent much sooner than now. It's been two years since we've been in one area like this. All of us, admitted into the same college, in the same class? Something's wrong.
Left pocket
  • Cartoon of Newports (x7)
Right pocket
  • Empty

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
|Afternoon|
|Armstrong Academy|
|Raven"Strong"|
In response to the question asked at his side, Kaivant's attention would have been drawn back toward the girl whom he had first approached. After taking a moment to bide a small fit of chuckles, it would have been with a humorous tone that his subsequent reply would have been given.

"The food here actually isn't bad at all. It just so happens that the majority of students, enrolled, can afford to eat quality food on a daily basis. So in that case why even bother with the cafeteria?
Nevertheless, we are sti--"

The sound of one of the boys, whom Kaivant recognized as Darius, erupted into a loud exclamation, and although the tone only seemed to worsen his headache, the man couldn't help but smile in response to the excitement that one of his party members was feeling. Given that Darius, realizing the embarrassment of his actions, quickly changed topics by answering Iphigenia's question, Kaivant, pointing toward the red-faced boy, merely nodded in agreement, followed by a nonchalant shrug.

"What he said...
I'll be treating us to Soul Food today so without further ado let's get this trip on the road.
All together, Brookfield is a pretty condensed city, and Armstrong is positioned somewhat dead center. Anything you might ever need is hardly a walk away. Therefore, having vehicular means of transportation isn't particularly necessary in this town."

At the completion of his first explanation, Kaivant would have immediately turned to lead the party out of the Academy. Upon passing through the double doors and exiting into the courtyard, the man would have come to an abrupt halt, all while directing a curious, distant gaze toward a relatively isolated portion of the school's front field. A small sigh would have escaped his lips; however, the action would have been quickly masked by another nonchalant shrug and resumed motion forward.
For the entirety of the thirty-five minute walk, Kaivant would have left the direction of the party's conversation in the hands of the students. He figured any information on Ravenwood would have been better spoken over a heart filled meal, rather than during the excitement of his on-the-spot tour. Under the direct route, a journey between Armstrong and Soul Food should have taken around a quarter of an hour, but given the meandering path at hand, the additional time was excused as an opportunity to properly display more of the city's well-known suburb and downtown regions. That being said, a somewhat serious expression would have replaced Kaivant's once cheerful demeanor during the entirety of the walk. A minuscule shift that any particularly sensitive member of the party might have noticed.

"And here we are."

Arrival at Soul Food would have returned Kaivant to his former cheerful tone, as his entry into the restaurant would have been followed with an excited declaration for a table of seven. It would be after everyone was seated that he would have directed the discussion back towards the reason they had journeyed here in the first place.

"Order whatever and as much as you like. Today's meal is entirely on Ravenwood so enjoy yourselves. That being said, I suppose I should give a little background before I let you guys fire off your questions. Ravenwood, in terms of existence, is a very new academic institution which only finished construction just a year prior to your arrival. Given our disposition as an "elite school," much like Armstrong, we devised a dual enrollment program such that students, considered above average by Armstrong's standards or students who wished to study a field or sport not adequately offered, could be better developed toward their goals in life.

General education courses required by the state will be undertaken at Armstrong; however, field specific courses or training will be provided at no additional expense apart from the time commitment required to dedicate yourself to the intense curriculum before you. Some of you, especially ones with intense labs or training, will spend more time at Ravenwood than others, but all the same it should be an enjoyable experience for everyone. Your schedule will be formatted with adequate time to commute between the two institutions, and I can assure you that the walk is quite minimal.

All in all, that sums up the general overview of why you six are here. Now, I'm going to go ahead and let you guys direct the conversation with whatever questions you might have, and while we are at it, let's all have a proper introduction...I'll go last."

Wallet with the usual necessities.
Phone
Deck of cards?
Sword pendant necklace
list of students
|Ravenwood Classroom|
|Professor Takumi's Class|
"Good morning class, minus two of you!"

The voice of Professor Takumi would echo into the room just as the door would swing open to the presence of a white haired man dressed in brown formal attire. In one hand would have been a briefcase, obviously cluttered by the numerous papers stuck within the teeth of the zipper, while for his other hand, an enthusiastic wave toward the familiar faces who had seated themselves among the desks of the lecture hall. After tossing his briefcase onto a table nearest the front of the classroom, an overjoyed smile would further greet the students, whose attention he was certain to have garnered.

"Great to see you all present today. Considering our last two students are passing through the halls, I'll save the formal introductions for later. For now..."

Turning to reach toward the chalkboard at his back, Shun would begin writing several lines of information, using a particular grey paint that seemed to manifest itself from his finger. Furthermore, a faint glow would envelop each individual letter, leaving the message at hand resembling a smart board font rather than writing upon a chalkboard.
Ravenwood Survey 1000

Purpose: Academic requirements; University procedures, grading system, resources; student rights and responsibilities; overview of Ravenwood academic areas of study and services.

Grading System: Pass or Fail

Attendance: Mandatory

Schedule: M-F, 8:00 AM

With the course summary completed, Shun would once again turn to face the class just after taking a moment to seat himself on the table, legs crossed. After letting out a small sigh, the man would turn his attention toward the door all while tapping a single foot against the table in comical impatience toward the remaining two students to arrive. Seconds would pass in this manner, until a smile would once again encompass his face, and words would once again erupt in excitement.

"And....3!....2!....1!......Welcome stragglers!"

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
☨Keon Hammond☨
☨Current Location Armstrong: Hallway ---> Soul Food☨
☨Afternoon☨
3896999-animeboy.png

Keon didn't even look twice at Darius as he yelled randomly just blinking as if that wasn't a normal reaction to the current situation, and he was a little in his own thoughts at the moment, thought when he said that he was treating them to lunch somewhere else and lifted his head and smiled, usually he would be a little more hype, but he was going to calmed himself a little bit for a while keep his calm and cool appearance at the moment, thought it wasn't like he was just acting at the moment he was just in a more serious mood.

He of course walked in the front, at least behind Kaivant, of the group his strides were long and quick, they seemed just long enough to cover distance, but also short enough to still look quick meaning he kept almost getting in front every once and a while, "Damn I need to slow down." He mutters as he tries to slow his pace walking a bit awkwardly, he wondered if he should talk to someone, then again if his dad was here he would suggest to just listen for the moment and talk when he is spoken to, so that is what he did, but he kept a nice cool smile on his face as they walked.

"And here we are."

Keon was dragged out of his own thoughts as he looked up at the restaurant blinking a few times as he looked to the others, when they walked in and took there seats, Keon relaxed as he rested his elbow on the table not even noticing who he was sitting next to at the moment, he then heard these words, "Order whatever and as much as you like...." Having heard this he blinked a few times, just about everyone back in serveral cities of California knew that wasn't a wise choice of words.

While he thought of his massive order he listened to Kavivant talk about Ravenwood, he himself doubted that he would be choosen for any lab type of class, though he was excited for track since that was most likely what he was picked for, his apperance was pretty obvious that he was an athlete, his body type was obviously meant for a scrawny weak kid, then add a lot of workout time and add defined muscles to his arms and such, anf it wasn't like he was extremely tall or anything like that.

Keon then saw he asked them to introduce themselves he rubbed the back of his head dark fingers running through his spiky, messy, gray hair as teal eyes looked around,
"I guess I will go first again." He said chuckling as he had also started back at Armstrong, "Names Keon and all that stuff, but question first I can't help wonder why we were selected over so many other people, I mean it might be beacause I am a transfer still I am just curious." He stated at the end as he went back to thinking about what and how muh food he would eat.

Clark Wilson
|Early Afternoon|
Interaction: Sam and Dominic

Clark sighed as he continued to sit alone in the lecture hall. He pulled his phone out of his pocket to check the time. Despite it having felt like fifteen, maybe even twenty minutes of waiting to Clark only a couple of minutes had passed. A frustrated sigh escaped him as he opened his bag and searched around in it. He pulled a pen and a notepad out of the bag before closing it and dropping the two items onto the desk. Clark began to scribble and doodle on the notepad in an attempt to waste some time while he waited. I should have just went over to Sam and Damian and talked to them. Too late now though. Clark continued to doodle whatever came to mind. They things he drew mostly consisted of stick figures and other badly drawn objects that, altogether, made no sense. Clark ripped the page out, scrunched it up into a ball, and threw it into a nearby bin which it landed in easily. "Man I should become a basketball player." He chuckled to himself as he began to tap his pen against the desk. His head spun around to see who had entered room after hearing the door open.

"Hey! You actually made it, I'm surprised you didn't get lost."

"Damn. Just when I thought I'd finally gotten rid of you." Clark said with a smile as he leaned back in his chair.

"So, how long till you fall asleep?"

Clark chuckled at the thought. "Soon if this teacher doesn't show up. I guess this first day has taught me I shouldn't get here as early as I did. I guess if I do fall asleep you get the honor of being the person who wakes me up." Clark turned around again as another person entered the room. "Dominic? What are the chances..."

Once again the door opened. Noticing the teacher, Clark let out a frustrated sighed. Of course everyone is coming into the classroom now. This is such a crappy start. I even went out of my way to wake up early. Clark crossed his arms and slumped in his chair like a frustrated child. Not paying attention to the cheery teacher and what he was saying..

School bag with various books and school supplies
Wallet containing $37 and ID and a few other cards
Smartphone

Early Afternoon
Dealing with Valerie, waving hello to Nivandi (tl;dr)

"Still assuming I'm a transfer? Rude?" A tinge of disbelief in his voice, Kato smirked just a tad as she finally stopped her circling of him allowing him to actually look at her without looking like a fool. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow since he'd never heard of his expression being odd, but then from how the girl's actions and mannerism he couldn't be sure if the girl wasn't simply the strange one here. She was more forward than most people he'd met, and she didn't seem to be looking for a fight; generally those had been the only people to so blatantly size him up out of the blue. The thought had him bringing a hand up to stifle a small chuckle before he looked down at her again, now wearing an expression of amusement.

Whatever the reason it was, it didn't take too long for her to finish and she easily slid to his side as she introduced herself. 'Is this a thing now?' He wondered as he glanced at her before dismissing the thought with a shrug. Glancing down at Valerie with a raised eyebrow as she nudged him to each, "Eh?" he muttered a drawn out, "Suure…"

"And I'm Kota, haven't bothered Go-." Before he could finish though, a loud shout interrupted him and he naturally turned towards the source. Apparently there was someone even later than he had been, and he gave her a moment's glance and a small wave to indicate that she wasn't completely ignored, before turning back to Valerie. "As I was saying, haven't bothered to Google it for a meaning."

As the day already seemed over and done with, Kota wasn't all too sure what to do now. He'd already explored the school well enough when he'd come to enroll so there wasn't much point to wandering it once more when he'd be doing that enough in the coming year. He supposed he could always head out to practice a bit of shooting given the time. Running a hand through his hair he looked at Valerie to see if she had anything in her sights. Odd and surprisingly forward she was, but that also made her slightly interesting.

• School Supplies (Notebooks, Pen/Pencils, etc.)
    • Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    • Lunch (Stir fry noodles)
    [tab=On Person]

~[Satori, Hideko]~
|Early Afternoon||Brookfield||Amongst Dual Enrollment Group|
{Iphigenia, Darius, Kaivant, Puck, Keon}

"Ano, I wonder what the policy on roaming around off campus is." she asked herself, crossing her arms behind her head. The Kaivant person was going on about how everything was in walking distance but the convenience wouldn't do any good if they were bound to the campus grounds--well two campus grounds-- at all hours. She spun the lolli in her mouth with her tongue, front teeth gnawing lightly on the stick. 'Well it would be stupid to just let students wander around without any restrictions...' she mentally pointed out. 'Though maybe an elite school gives kids more freedom?' She shook her head from those thoughts, the tail of her ponytail whipping her face with purple strands at the movement. Her boots tapped with more emphasis as she hopped onto a curb, purposely stepping one foot in front of the other in a dainty mockery of what a tight rope walker would perform. It was pointless to speculate over such things when there were far too many variables floating around for her to come to the correct conclusion.

The shadows of the gates passed over her and she smiled around the stick of her candy, tilting her head up to the sun as its rays reached her as she crossed through the shade. There was many points in mythology where gates were used and her she had to wonder if this ornate gate had any distinct meaning. She twisted her head around to trace the lines of it as she walked at the edge of the group. The light seemed to glint off of the rather sharp tips. If you looked at it in one perspective the gate looked daunting in a sort of protecting kind of way, like a guardian of the school; in another perspective the metal seemed twisted and foreboding, giving off a warning of sorts. Whether that was for residence or intruders was up to the viewer.

Gazing at it a moment longer, she turned fully around and turned her attention back to the group. Looking at them all now, she had to wonder what they were going to being enrolling at Ravenwood for. They were all so different; the personalities ranging from loud to stoic and everywhere in between. Her brow furrowed. Then again, she didn't actually know what she was enrolling for. She had a hunch of course, but she'd long ago learned that assuming could get you in a bit of trouble.

Wonderful, now the suspense was really getting to her. Her stomach let out a cacophony of growls and whines as if to agree. 'Yea, yea. I didn't forget you.' she patted her stomach absently. Her eyes went farther up the road from their little group, measuring the distance warily.

~Some minutes Later~

"And here we are."

Hideko shot a look at the ambassador of the college from the corner of her eye. It was sort of self explanatory that they were 'here' as it was the only building they had entered so far. That and it sported a large sign with the name emblazoned on it which they all could have seen before they had been bustled in through the doors. She was a little irritable anyways, so her reaction to his words wasn't much of a surprise. Thirty minutes of walking, give or take a minute, had been horrible on her stomach. Her lollipop had long since been finished and she'd been left to chew on the stick as she wasn't going to chance getting another one out until she was near enough to her stash to replenish her mobile stock. One could never be too careful about candy famine-- it had a nasty way of sneaking up on people.

They were all rushed to a table and seated where Kaivant informed them that they could order whatever their hearts desired. No limits. All paid for. A genuinely free buffet. Her stomach let out a pleased gurgle and she hugged her satchel, which she had shrugged off and set on her lap when they had been shooed into seats. 'Rich, heavy, gravy laden food here I come!'

Gumbo, and mashed potatoes, and scalloped potatoes, and baked potatoes, and boiled potatoes, and sweet potatoes, and chicken, and steak, and biscuits andbiscuitsandgravyand---

Her mind spun with the possibilities. Before she could get too overwhelmed he continued to speak and she found that her interest was high enough to force the prospect of food away for the moment.

That being said, I suppose I should give a little background before I let you guys fire off your questions. Ravenwood, in terms of existence, is a very new academic institution which only finished construction just a year prior to your arrival. Given our disposition as an "elite school," much like Armstrong, we devised a dual enrollment program such that students, considered above average by Armstrong's standards or students who wished to study a field or sport not adequately offered, could be better developed toward their goals in life.

General education courses required by the state will be undertaken at Armstrong; however, field specific courses or training will be provided at no additional expense apart from the time commitment required to dedicate yourself to the intense curriculum before you. Some of you, especially ones with intense labs or training, will spend more time at Ravenwood than others, but all the same it should be an enjoyable experience for everyone. Your schedule will be formatted with adequate time to commute between the two institutions, and I can assure you that the walk is quite minimal.

All in all, that sums up the general overview of why you six are here. Now, I'm going to go ahead and let you guys direct the conversation with whatever questions you might have, and while we are at it, let's all have a proper introduction...I'll go last."

Her mind stalled a bit and it took a minute to restart. That was enough time for another student to make the first introduction. His explanation had been less of the answers she was looking for and more of an entirely new set of questions. What defined 'lab training'? Would they be commuting around the same time? Would there be more than one class they had to take at Ravenwood for the programs they were enrolled in?

To participate in the discussion or to eat, that was the question.

When the student-- Keon, he had said his name was-- brought up a good point, she reluctantly came to the realization that she'd have to put the discussion first. Holding up two fingers, she jumped in. "I've been thinking about that as well. How were the students sorted and what qualifications did we meet specifically?" Her eyes darted around the table and she blanched slightly, serious demeanor fading. She took the lolli stick out of her mouth and gave an apologetic smile."Oops, introductions, right. Hideko Satori."
------------------​

• Black satchel backpack with orange stitching around pockets.
    • Black lace up, mid shin height, combat boots. Low heel with grip bottoms.
    • Black long sleeved shirt with a crisscross cut out at the back across shoulders
    • White shorts
    • Orange Star stud earrings with black outlines.

• Candy- (23 lollipops of various flavors, 5 candy bars, 1 box of pocky, 1 bag of Kabaya strawberry chocolate)
    • Wallet- $60 (2-$5,3-$10, 1-$20), California I.D., 2 debit cards,
    • (2) Books- History of Brookfield Alabama, Mythography
    • Chapstick
    • Smart Phone

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.